Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2019, 12:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Visa launches a network to simplify b2b payements  (Read 368 times)
arbifahrozy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Trade at Sparrow | Leading Options Trading Platfor

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:11:28 PM

wow visa by directly supporting crypto. it looks like a visa makes something a mainstream B2B network and like that will attract ordinary people. hopefully with a visa like this there will be many other companies also making . so amazing

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● ANN Thread    ● Bounty    ● Facebook    ● Twitter    ● Telegram    ● Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 618
Merit: 11

Loteo | Transparent Blockchain Lottery

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:14:18 PM

Amazing to see such giant as Visa is friendly to crypto. After Japan has implemented cryptocurrency as an official payment with the help of Visa, more and more countries follow its example

Attaching the link to news: https://www.theblockcrypto.com/tiny/visa-launches-new-network-to-facilitate-b2b-cross-border-payments-in-30-countries/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=default

Amazing news, but actually I'm still confused why is VISA new to crypto at this time?
But indeed, news like this is also sure that I can make a VISA partnership also sure to be happy because it facilitates VISA - Crypto access and vice versa

binhvo1505

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:38:27 AM

Amazing to see such giant as Visa is friendly to crypto. After Japan has implemented cryptocurrency as an official payment with the help of Visa, more and more countries follow its example

Attaching the link to news: https://www.theblockcrypto.com/tiny/visa-launches-new-network-to-facilitate-b2b-cross-border-payments-in-30-countries/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=default
That is really nothing unexpected. If Visa does not enter the crypto market, it seems they are a bad business with a business value of up to hundreds of billions of dollars.
You can see, the trading volume of coins is up to 136 billion dollars a day and it will increase over time.
So why don't they offer services to buy and sell coins? With their great reputation, they will attract more traders and their revenue will increase greatly due to the huge demand for fiat and crypto transactions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
guoyu78

Activity: 1176
Merit: 540

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:28:50 AM

Amazing news, but actually I'm still confused why is VISA new to crypto at this time?
But indeed, news like this is also sure that I can make a VISA partnership also sure to be happy because it facilitates VISA - Crypto access and vice versa
Visa is not the only large company involved in payment that is just getting to adopt cryptocurrency; it was not long that PayPal too got involved and many other large firms like Facebook and many more. To be honest and fair to them, it is not so easy to really understand blockchain technology on time, and not to talk of cryptocurrency.

I remember when I was first introduced to cryptocurrency too, it took me 2 years after I got to know about it for me to adopt it too, after thoroughly studying it and getting convince that I could apply it to so many areas of my life financially. It is a good thing that VISA has come to fully support cryptocurrency, and I believe that many more industries will also follow after Visa too after seeing the benefit it will bring to Visa.

█████████▄           ▄█
▀██▄         ██
▀██▄    ▄▄ ██
▀███ ███ ██
█████████▄        ▀▀ ██
▀██▄      ▄▄ ██
▄█████████ ███ ██
▄██▀          ▀▀ ██
████
█▀            ▄▄ ██
▄██ ███ ██
▄██▀   ▀▀ ██
▄██▀        ██
███████████▀          ▀█

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
█▄           ▄█████████
██         ▄██▀
██ ▄▄    ▄██▀
██ ███ ███▀
██ ▀▀        ▄█████████
██ ▄▄      ▄██▀
██ ███ █████████▄
██ ▀▀          ▀██▄
██ ▄▄            ▀█████
██ ███ ██▄
██ ▀▀   ▀██▄
██        ▀██▄
█▀          ▀███████████
buwaytress

Activity: 1078
Merit: 929

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:15:54 PM

wow visa by directly supporting crypto. it looks like a visa makes something a mainstream B2B network and like that will attract ordinary people. hopefully with a visa like this there will be many other companies also making . so amazing

Visa launching this has nothing to do with supporting crypto, much as Facebook launching Libra has extremely little with supporting Bitcoin or even crypto, for that matter.

Won't deny that there could be positive knock on effects for Bitcoin -- that is, the more people familiarise themselves with crypto, the more normalised crypto as an accepted method of payment, the more likely they would see Bitcoin in the same view.

But will it help people actually use Bitcoin as intended, as in, to be in control of their own money? Don't think so. Maybe that doesn't matter in the end, but it's not amazing, really.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:41:27 AM

The application of blockchain technology carried out by Visa will certainly make transactions faster, practical and efficient. This is the right step taken by a large financial company in the Visa class to boost public interest and trust in the blockchain and crypto currency, which of course will also make the crypto exchange climate even better.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.