Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Popular Altcoins  (Read 2565 times)
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:23:20 PM

There are already popular altcoins in the cryptocurrency market.
You can try on XLM, NEO , Eth , VET. This altcoins has low transaction fees.
especially eth and neo. this is the second coin that should be the main one to be chosen as an altcoin for investment, but I want to add one coin, litecoin. don't forget litecoin because these coins have high potential for success and high prices
I don't really like neo. maybe ltc is better and BNB and EOS are assets that have the possibility of developing much better next year. you can try it, because now I also have it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:54:07 PM

eth and bch is my favorite altcoin to date and eth is an altcoin that is really needed for crypto lovers because of its extensive value and usage nowadays, we can also see the movements of the ETH which often experience price increases and certainly can provide profit for traders

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:57:07 PM

eth and bch is my favorite altcoin to date and eth is an altcoin that is really needed for crypto lovers because of its extensive value and usage nowadays, we can also see the movements of the ETH which often experience price increases and certainly can provide profit for traders
for this year we can see litecoin and BNB are assets that have large movements. and some other altcoins may not have seen pumps that occur at the price of their coins. we are still waiting for the other coins with a high pump.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:05:42 PM

The best way to learn the most used is to pay attention to their daily volumes. In CMC, you can sort this as you like.
Doge is better about charging less fee.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:42:58 PM

undoubtedly today is a very topical BNB investment.  But in order to protect myself, I see these coins as short-term investments and short-term trading.  Something I have doubts and I do not want to invest for a long time.  if the administration of the trading exchanges binance and the Deal is a completely different statement, then there would be more certainty.  But they practically renounced decentralization in their words.
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:16:05 PM

TUSC. The universal settlement coin
KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:29:52 PM

The ones that seem really solid at the moment are Litecoin and Ripple, however, the best way to identify the good ones is do some research or purchase someone else’s research. look at fundamentals (like researching stocks that you want to buy and hold) like what markets they will serve, how much of the market they currently occupy, what their management team is like, are they growing in value or volume, is the technology good (security, transaction speed, transaction cost) etc.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:42:04 PM

Fantom (FTM) best altcoin that is very undervalued
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:57:21 AM

I see you are a NewBie asking this question, therefore I am not surprised. Well there are many popular AltCoins. Eth on top of it. I work for a cryptocurrency exchange Coinswitch.co and we have like 300+ coins traded on us. Therefore I can for sure comment on the no. of coins which are been traded in general.

Now say today 27th June 2019, the scenario of the market is there is a blood bath in AltCoins. All the funds which are in alts are moving to bitcoin as the traders say. Reason is BTC is pumping and always safer to support the rising sun. Alts mostly out of the top 10 - 20 lists are just for pump and dump. Still there are many popular AltCoins -

• BNB - Yes the new Ethereum in making, Binance Chain, IEOs, and the greatest marketer ever CZ. BNB in reality has no primary use case, even if you remove BNB out of the Binance eco system, the exchange would still be functional, but it exists to have a brand name established.
  • ETH - My favourite of all alts, smart contracts, Vitalik, Hackathons, Community, dapps, and now loan on ethereum blockchain, things are moving fast here, and adaption is at light speed.
  • BAT, XRP, LiteCoin etc.

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: