Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is BCNEX? does it have a potential to overcome other exchanges?  (Read 228 times)
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:06:40 PM

I heard a lot of good reviews about the exchange, of course there is a potential to overcome other exchanges if they continue to develop the exchange and stay in the competition. An exchange always have a slow journey but when they already get the trust of the people, that's where they start to grow.

there is no permanent in the market, even Poloniex which was the most popular before IMO is already overthrown by Binance a long time ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:19:38 PM

BCNEX is just a new exchange and has its own coins. I also have an account at BCNEX, but frankly I have not tried this exchange for trading. But if I'm not wrong for BCNEX coin holders will get a daily bonus, even if you have a lot of BCNEX coins, then you will get a bonus every hour and you can claim it. But I don't know how long this kind of strategy will take place to popularize their exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 05:35:09 PM

BCNEX is just a new exchange and has its own coins. I also have an account at BCNEX, but frankly I have not tried this exchange for trading. But if I'm not wrong for BCNEX coin holders will get a daily bonus, even if you have a lot of BCNEX coins, then you will get a bonus every hour and you can claim it. But I don't know how long this kind of strategy will take place to popularize their exchange.
There is no daily bonus by holding BCNEX coins, only the reedem process from the previous campaign that can be unlocked automatically by 2% every day. the percentage can be higher if the user enlarges their bcnex assets. their trading volume is quite good and bot activity is not very strong, almost similar to binance but on a smaller scale. Their system seems to be still manual for each withdrawal process.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: