Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FLAG ABUSE - will it be punished for real? are we serious about blacklisting ??  (Read 139 times)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:53:44 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 04:24:36 AM by The-One-Above-All

So lauda flag abused already on QS(lied on the flag submission form) and is not blacklisted for some reason.

Now we notice we have a FLAG - so to get a flag do you have to have scammed some person out of money or not??

Because this seems impossible that they can bring evidence we scammed any person out of money ever? so how is it you still get a scam flag?

Are these people going to get black listed or is this now allowed?

At least the flag is lemon colored but still I would like to see the EVIDENCE and OBSERVABLE instance of us scamming people out of money. I must have forgotten about doing that probably because it never happened?

Seems very strange it is the same 4 people I have been disagreeing with quite a lot today?

Almost like it is for personal reasons again isn't it??

Let's have them produce the people we scammed out of money or black list these  trust abusing scum bags and scammers.

Lauda, Hhampuz, mosprognoz, cabalism13

I mean it is a motley crew of scammers, dox supporting, shady campaign managers, a nobody, and self confessed boasting troll and ass feltcher of lauda and gang.  Let's see how this goes down.

All of them should present the instance of scamming people out of money somewhere right?  or is this not a requirement of a lemon flag? you can still claim a member has scammed people out of money when it never happened? or is liking lemons still valid reason to get a lemon flag?

It is still a nice improvement but still why have lemon flags at all? let's just have SCAMMER FLAGS where you need to have SCAMMED PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY and evidence has been presented.

answered - apparently you can have a newbie warning flag even if you have not scammed anyone. Okay well still a big improvement but still a little room for clear trust abuse inside the flags. Anyway still we are going in the right direction now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: