Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XLK] Stellar Shark - Decentralized Internet and its infrastructure.  (Read 2079 times)
miner2k

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:55:10 AM

To get XLK, do we need to keep XLM coins in the wallet at the time we export private key ? or just at the snapshot ?

in any case, the transfer of the private key is a risk so I ask you to study the project in more detail and then make a decision.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegox523

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:00:11 AM

Hi everyone. please tell me what you will need to do now to get the tokens? just download a wallet?

the site has all the information about this can be found in more detail and draw conclusions for yourself.
Trading Tips

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:23:45 AM

when can I get my coins and when will I be listed on exchanges ? This is in fact one of the most interesting at the moment.
this is now one of the most important issues and therefore need to understand when I can sell my coins.
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:49:26 AM

To get XLK, do we need to keep XLM coins in the wallet at the time we export private key ? or just at the snapshot ?
you need to replenish your wallet before the snapshot
malikali

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:22:17 AM

now the project looks interesting if they can really improve the network I am sure that it will be in demand.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:27:01 AM

It's really promising. Can we have some more updates before the 7th of July?
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:43:33 AM

It's really promising. Can we have some more updates before the 7th of July?
yes of course, stay tuned
coocge

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:46:18 AM

still, I would like to understand that it is as safe as possible and in this case I will be ready to even support the project.
mquang192

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:50:30 AM

now download the wallet and see how this project will develop in the future. I will follow the work of the team.
that's right. in fact, we will see what results they will be able to achieve and then we will draw conclusions on this matter.
ATJIaHTuK

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:58:28 AM

an interesting project and a good way to get tokens for free) this is essentially the most important thing for me.
tav7

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:07:31 AM

Hi everyone. please tell me how many tokens can I buy at the moment? do you already have information about this ?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:10:39 AM

You should be careful about thoses forks as they can be scams to get your keys.
After the snapshop has been done and one day later.
Look if they have an explorer for their blockchain and use your public key to see if you received the coins.
Then, if you really want to look if you get the new coins, transfer your coins to a new wallet.
And then look if you have the new coins or not from your old wallet keys. Else, don't try to put your private keys on their wallet.
A Tron scam project is also looking for private keys...
It can be the same here.
mrDragoon

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:27:49 AM

Hello team! tell me when I will receive my tokens and when I will be able to sell them? you already have some information.?
darkcrypto01

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:30:59 AM

let's see how the project will work on all the same I hope that it will be something really useful for society and the team will be able to show good results.
sdt1359

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:50:26 AM

if they are able to improve this network then I will gladly take part in it. still, this is a good opportunity to get coins for free...

improving a certain established network doesnt mean that they will do better in the market. most of the improved projects based from a popular platform didnt make a wave in crypto.
lets take for example the very popular one, bitcoin - many attempts have been done to topple its features, creating altcoins which are thought to be better and stronger, did they succeed?
so this is a challenge to stellar shark. can they get the popularity of stellar at least? # of users that will eventually be a loyal supporter of this network?

this is a very good question and I think that I will have to show something really revolutionary to see the result.
NurullahNy

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 12:04:52 PM

Hi, I'm not too familiar with this protocol of coins, it is minted, if so how productive it is, as for the project I'm interested in your idea

We recommend that you read the documentation, I think you are very interested...

you will definitely need to study all the documentation to understand why the project will be popular. after all, the competition in the market is simply huge.
Zergzorg

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:44:10 PM

if they are able to improve this network then I will gladly take part in it. still, this is a good opportunity to get coins for free...

getting tokens for free is a very good motivation for the community. I think at the moment it will be one of the most important. benefits why tokens will be popular with the community.
jovalis

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:58:05 PM

while I do not understand what will happen with the motivation to buy these that is, I have to be sure that I can sell these tokens when I want)
qasimali80

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:13:34 PM

It seems that the information here is not complete, even the website and team are not yet available, I am still unsure about this project.

Our web site is available, the team will be available during the live broadcast which will be held during and after the distribution of the coins, this is all described in our documentation.

live broadcast is really cool! I think it can increase confidence in the team and in the project.
Typhupmp

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:12:25 PM

It seems that the information here is not complete, even the website and team are not yet available, I am still unsure about this project.

we will see what results the team will be able to show in the future in order to draw conclusions about this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: