Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to understand risk in crypto  (Read 2475 times)
cocoadreamboy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:53:48 PM

That's the risk on a positive side but what about the other side?
Well, here is a thing, i'd rather take the risk of losing while learning everything than losing without even understanding something.
Crypto world is a very risky place which means if you don't know anything you will be left with nothing if you try to get something without knowing something first.

You are literally telling people to lose their money in halting English. Man, you trolls have totally cooled down after the pump and during the dump.

That is like saying if you are swimming it is better to drown to learn how to swim than it is to not drown by not swimming. What kinda non logic is that.

THANK YOU PAID TROLL.

If you would like to learn and be aware of everything I have learned in my 6 years of experience, check out my site:

https://www.amsinger.org

I made it so people don't have to "learn" how this guy is saying to learn.

Aaron

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:44:36 AM

I think there is always a risk whenever we want to invest in something here in cryptocurrencies. The market is volatile and may damage the amount of money we have even though we do thorough research. But I think cryptocurrencies will never die and even though we make a mistake in investing, as long as we stick in the right coins, we will still be able to earn a profit.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:20:12 AM

Understanding the risk in cryptocurrency can't be understood being an outsider. Only on practical usage one can get to know about the risk in it. With the experience we gain with time it is possible to overcome the risk, at very specific times it won't be easily overcome. To be good with cryptocurrency user need to be observe the market moves very precisely.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:08:15 AM

investment in cryptocurrencies is full of risks, before investing you should learn and recognize the cryptocurrency that will be invested. The risk caused is not only about losing some money but the metality risk caused by the cryptocurrencies price that often change, the price jump in cryptocurrencies can cause panic and even euphoria, it is better to prepare yourself before entering the investment market.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:10:04 AM

I think there is always a risk whenever we want to invest in something here in cryptocurrencies. The market is volatile and may damage the amount of money we have even though we do thorough research. But I think cryptocurrencies will never die and even though we make a mistake in investing, as long as we stick in the right coins, we will still be able to earn a profit.
To understand the risk in crypto we should know that cryptos is volatile because of being decentralized system and all our investment is unassured because no third party regulated for protection and much more if hackers steal our assets as the fact that our investment are floating on internet.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:37:56 AM

I think there is not only risk in crypto in the world of other investments that there is always a risk.  That is what we must understand.  We cannot avoid risk.  Therefore we must find the least risk. People who have just jumped into the crypto world will find it hard to understand the risks in crypto. You should read a lot and learn about crypto to know and understand the risks that exist in the crypto world.
cocoadreamboy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 11:12:42 AM

I think there is not only risk in crypto in the world of other investments that there is always a risk.  That is what we must understand.  We cannot avoid risk.  Therefore we must find the least risk. People who have just jumped into the crypto world will find it hard to understand the risks in crypto. You should read a lot and learn about crypto to know and understand the risks that exist in the crypto world.

This is what I aim to help people do, mitigate risk. Crypto is littered with dangers and scams, my site provides a financial basis for investing AT THE RIGHT TIME and devaluing at the right time.

I have coalesced 6 years of my experience in bitcoin into these simple principles and algorithms. The price doesn't naturally go below the creation cost, it is the only thing of stability and structure in the bitcoin/crypto market.

Happy to spread a little more risk awareness,

Aaron

https://www.amsinger.org

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:24:47 AM

thank you for the information provided i was delighted to have received this useful information i also once solved the same thing the price of compilation went up i didn't sell it hoping there would be a bigger one exploding my request was no fear anymore.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:15:02 PM

This information can be applied on experts and especially the new ones. Being able to recognize risks everytime you invest is a good thing so you won't have any one to blame in the end. Because there are people who blames the coins even though they already know the risks.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 01:22:12 PM

The only thing to understand the real risk of cryptocurrency is to experience of a loss. If you already lost many pennies in this industry, you will say to yourself that you are in a risk. However, not all people only learned from their mistakes. I have tried myself to lessen the risk I have encountering since I joined btt via tutz. Until now, I am not easily scammed nor hacked because I really understand what am I doing in this field.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:17:41 PM

The higher the risk, the more it will be profitable. Cryptocurrency is a risky investment. We need to understand that if we invest in cryptocurrency, we can lose our capital. That is why we need to know it before we enter. Some of our fellow traders take this investment as an easy money. So, they never assumed that they will be lost when they will create mistakes.
usually high-risk coins are created to be able to pump in high quantities and can be one of the best coins, but may have to carry out continuous analysis and research so that when choosing coins that are at risk of feeling safe and profit is earned
denasha92

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:36:20 PM

Very true.. this is very informative  and beneficial  topic and also relevent.. Mostly people  want to know that how to minimize to risk when investing.. so i believe  on that to Minimize the risk we must take risk.. it will helpful for Us..
The risk of always in every activity that we do, so even in the field cryptocurrency contain the risk of, to profit we have to dare to take risks but should be measured, if we take risks that it will get huge profits but can also loss. So we should take care wrestle in the field crypto
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:52:55 PM

the solution is learning market progress.
we can analyze the chart of Bitcoin and with every 4 year Bitcoin will have a halfing time.
a year after halfing time is the bigest bullrun of Bitcoin.
it aproved in 2017, so i think 2021 is will have a same time.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:20:51 PM

As a professional and experienced crypto currency player, we should be wise in taking strategies and measuring risk management. Understanding risk becomes very important to prepare ourselves for the losses and market conditions that will suddenly fall. We can arrange risk and strategy management for this risk after we understand the bitcoin movement throughout the year and then analyze it. That way is the most effective way in my opinion than we just depend on other people's opinions that are not clear.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:13:25 AM

The question of risk in cryptocurrency sounds strange.  First of all, the cryptocurrency rice is that it does not have stable prices and every trader and investor, if he does not have certain experience, can always lose her money.

Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency. That means no one control the price of it like the fiats that is controlled and printed by the government. The government dictates the price of fiat while the investors, the market dictates the price of crypto currencies. It is volatile because with a lot of people using it and selling it.

Bitcoin is still heavily controlled by a small group of whales.  You would have to be a fool to not think this market isn't manipulated.  Additionally we have tether printed that may not even be backed by enough USD to also push the price up.
cipherhut

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:03:23 AM

When it comes to capital market or asset exchange then there is always a certain risk but as crypto is a highly volatile digital market the intensity of risk increases here, therefore, it is important to understand the risk ratio before any execution.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:26:35 AM

To predict an increase or decrease in a coin is not very easy. Sometimes we are a lot tempted by the words of other people who say that a coin will go out in the end, it turns out it's all bullshit. I suggest you to reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, for the first time we use free money, and avoid purchasing ico coins, buy coins that are included in the top 10. See a lot of volume indicating that the coin is stable, it won't fall from the forecast. Dare to cut if the situation is pressed.
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:32:11 AM

Every investment is risky. That's all we need to remember. But of course, the key is to minimize the risk and do everything you can to be prepared if something went wrong. The risk is one of the features of cryptocurrencies, there is no other choice.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:10:37 AM

As a professional and experienced crypto currency player,
I doubt about that thing chief :^)

we should be wise in taking strategies and measuring risk management. Understanding risk becomes very important to prepare ourselves for the losses and market conditions that will suddenly fall. We can arrange risk and strategy management for this risk after we understand the bitcoin movement throughout the year and then analyze it. That way is the most effective way in my opinion than we just depend on other people's opinions that are not clear.
Yes yes and yes, but how do you analyze it tho? You can't just look at it without thinking anything dude, many people just "analyze" the price movement and guess what? They didn't even get anything from it. Also understand the risk is not going to help you at all if you don't know what the fuck are you doing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Austin_Lord

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:54:53 AM

To understand  risk it is needed  to take risk.. Smiley
As this  is said that to get more profit we have to take risks.. more  risks means more risks...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: