Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to understand risk in crypto  (Read 2474 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:03:13 AM

Every investment is risky. That's all we need to remember. But of course, the key is to minimize the risk and do everything you can to be prepared if something went wrong. The risk is one of the features of cryptocurrencies, there is no other choice.
Isn't the risk that could give us loses but, it is the way we handle our investment. Have this risk existed since from the very beginning and it worrying for us  cause we live it for a long time. This is why we have to be strong and stay calm, risk will not be a thing to think of but it is a thing we have to ignore of.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:43:19 AM

People can understand the risk within the world of crypto investment but they just don't want to do it. They are all driven by greed and FOMO and how do I know that? They are the people who will curse crypto when they got burnt and experience a massive loss. They knew the risks in there but they are putting aside the chance that they can also lose because they are in the midst of the bull run effect that you feel like that there is now way you are going to lose.
Jhony_Jhony

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:02:22 PM

Well this is difficult   to define  that how to tackle the risk.. or how to understand about risk... first take risk then  you will automatically understand about risk...
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:05:53 PM

I hope that bumping is allowed, because I believe that this is an important topic especially recently.
Good information but it's a topic that is on a regular so I don't know if bumping it is acceptable.
I would have love to read something from your own knowledge and experience not links from elsewhere
Jhony_Jhony

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:08:50 PM

The main rule - crypto is always a huge risk coz the market's too volatile.
Yessssss the main and most important  thing is a huge risk.. that we have to take the risk..
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:12:22 PM

if we need to understand some thing first we have to touch them. therefore we need to touch crypto to understand the risk. there are many places which we can observe crypto. you can invest small amounty of money in crypto and then you can hold or trade those for understand the risk of crypto. people are fear to trade and invest but they need to understand the risk. if you understand risk without investing. how ever there is a risk when you are investing.

denasha92

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:38:41 PM

Well this is difficult   to define  that how to tackle the risk.. or how to understand about risk... first take risk then  you will automatically understand about risk...

indeed a way to overcome that risk is to dare to take risks, if you never risk then will arise a sense of how to threat it and will eventually understand, but I think we should take the risk in a measured so as not to bear the risk is not too large
cocoadreamboy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:54:38 PM

As a professional and experienced crypto currency player, we should be wise in taking strategies and measuring risk management. Understanding risk becomes very important to prepare ourselves for the losses and market conditions that will suddenly fall. We can arrange risk and strategy management for this risk after we understand the bitcoin movement throughout the year and then analyze it. That way is the most effective way in my opinion than we just depend on other people's opinions that are not clear.

Very true, most opinions in February were "bitcoin to 1k". How wrong the loudest opinions were.

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:57:13 PM

To predict an increase or decrease in a coin is not very easy. Sometimes we are a lot tempted by the words of other people who say that a coin will go out in the end, it turns out it's all bullshit. I suggest you to reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, for the first time we use free money, and avoid purchasing ico coins, buy coins that are included in the top 10. See a lot of volume indicating that the coin is stable, it won't fall from the forecast. Dare to cut if the situation is pressed.

A big problem with crypto is the fact that most of the volume is COMPLETELY fake.

This is an SEC memorandum documenting just how face most of the volume in crypto is:

https://www.sec.gov/comments/sr-nysearca-2019-01/srnysearca201901-5164833-183434.pdf

I operate off the creation cost exclusively.

cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:52:13 PM

I would have love to read something from your own knowledge and experience not links from elsewhere

I put my major investment into bitcoin in March of 2017. I made plenty of mistakes investing in scam ICO's, but still did very well that year. 2018 was downhill for my portfolio, but I began delving into finding true metrics for crypto volume during that time. The happening in Nov 2018 was very painful for me, and that is when I began wondering why BTC didn't go to zero. I asked, why did it stay so stable at $3,300? Over the next 6 months I programmed and designed my metrics for understanding creation costs so I would never be screwed by a 50% haircut for nonsense like Nov 2018. 1.5 months ago I launched my site, and now I am promoting intelligent risk analysis in a nonsensical scam heavy world (bitcoin and crypto). I have been active in crypto for 6 years. I've watched and monitored it constantly.

I understand risk in this arena better than almost anyone else in the world because knowing the creation cost would have kept me safe and aware of all the shenanigans and corrupt behavior of this game.

I publish this information here:

https://www.amsinger.org

That's my story in a nutshell. I hope you like it,

Aaron

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:09:58 PM

indeed a way to overcome that risk is to dare to take risks, if you never risk then will arise a sense of how to threat it and will eventually understand, but I think we should take the risk in a measured so as not to bear the risk is not too large
It should be tested but in a small form just to learn how things works, afterwards you can decide whether to add more or to be contented with the results, taking the risk might test your emotional capabilities to handle situations around this type of investment, make sure to be aware and ready to cope up.
cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:14:01 PM

Payments into emerging markets often require pre-funded local currency accounts around the world, as a result liquidity costs are often high. Ripple payments are a fraction of the cost of this, i also like CS with their cheap transactions and IOTA is amazing no fee at all

This is a thread about risk analysis please no shilling for coins here.

You can find information on the topic of the thread here:

https://www.amsinger.org

Thanks,

Aaron

cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:16:41 PM

It should be tested but in a small form just to learn how things works, afterwards you can decide whether to add more or to be contented with the results, taking the risk might test your emotional capabilities to handle situations around this type of investment, make sure to be aware and ready to cope up.

There is a saying on Wall Street:

"A good trader makes a good trade and feels great. A great trader makes a great trade and feels NOTHING."

No need for emotions in trading my friend Wink

Aaron

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

in fact every investment must have a risk but how do we minimize the risk by analyzing and predicting a surge in prices and when we have to buy and sell.

Exactly what ypu want to deliver about the risk in bitcoin investment most of the peoplle konow that risk but in Bitcoin or crypto in general need to be always active to monitor about the movements of bitcoin in the market to minimize the risk because it is high volatility fluctuations.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:56:17 AM

People can understand the risk within the world of crypto investment but they just don't want to do it. They are all driven by greed and FOMO and how do I know that? They are the people who will curse crypto when they got burnt and experience a massive loss. They knew the risks in there but they are putting aside the chance that they can also lose because they are in the midst of the bull run effect that you feel like that there is now way you are going to lose.
Understanding the risks in crypto trading means knowing the exact loss that will be received when the price drops rapidly. For that there is no choice but to sell it to reduce losses even more.
Therefore, crypto traders must continue to update information to find out external and internal factors that will make crypto prices rise or fall. If you are late in knowing the latest info, you can experience a prediction when making a policy.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:44:38 AM

Many people and investor still not understand about risk in cryptpcurrency because their mind always how much could get profit every time, but they do not understand when price is down.

If they want to earn, they need to understand that.

That is the reason why I don't like referring or inviting or introducing my friends or my parents to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. They are not used to this kind of volatility and the one who will be taking the blame when they lose is obviously me even though they did not even listen to me to all of the things I warned them.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:39:10 AM

I hope that bumping is allowed, because I believe that this is an important topic especially recently.
At least once every 24 hours bumping is allowable in forum,but you have to delete the former bump so the thread will remain clean and neat

Regarding to your thread ,this is very helpful to newbie specially those hesitant to invest when they have already some ideas in how to profit here

Many people and investor still not understand about risk in cryptpcurrency because their mind always how much could get profit every time, but they do not understand when price is down.
That’s not an actual investors mate,those are a fly by night kind of investors who’s just enter here for gains and not for even learning in which most of the time the reason why they were fails in investing
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:38:11 PM

In cryptocurrency, risk is simply defined and explained as the probability of either increasing or decreasing the amount of funds you have in your wallet by either hodling and buying more or selling your crypto coin as a moment in time. The basic requirement needed to understand risk in the crypto space is knowing what influence the raise and fall of the market value of most crypto coins and understanding the patterns in the trend of the price value. In order to understand this, massive research on the crypto market is the key...
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:04:36 AM

There will always be risks. That is not a problem for as long as you are aware of it. And that you are always monitoring and doing balance in everything. If we remove risks, that means there will be no more gains as well. The rise and fall is always the reason why there are profits as there are risks. Just remind yourself not let greed and other emotions take the better in you.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 06:17:34 PM

It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency market carries with it a big risk due to large fluctuations in cryptocurrency prices.  I think that many users of cryptocurrency faced a problem when you hope for one thing, but in reality you get something completely different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: