Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Reign is nowhere near its end!  (Read 6581 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:01:31 AM

Disappointed with the hack case yesterday, but binance managed to forget it and fix everything.
binance does good service, and the BNB has also become a truly profitable coin.

I just by now you should have learn that Binance will cover all the funds through their SAFU, I think they have paid already if I'm not mistaken.

What we need is more Binance clones setup so KYC cannot keep up. This US Binance is going to suck. i wish I was wrong but i don't want to be the one who has to pay on funds I already lost because i managed a win in the past. This shit is gambling and only getting taxed on the winning side is moronic.

I don't know how long Binance will keep this up though. G20 had just concluded and it seems that most exchanges will have to share it's data, at least that the way I understand it with their 'travel rule". It's either they run again from the government or really succumb to it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:25:26 AM

Disappointed with the hack case yesterday, but binance managed to forget it and fix everything.

Indeed and this exchange has a good reputation to hold already. It has a best team and very popular among the masses, binance is very legit and very worth investing after all.
I would recommend it to people as well. They have a lot of trading pairs on there also their wallets aren't on maintenance mode 24/7.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:37:38 AM

Indeed and this exchange has a good reputation to hold already. It has a best team and very popular among the masses, binance is very legit and very worth investing after all.
I would recommend it to people as well. They have a lot of trading pairs on there also their wallets aren't on maintenance mode 24/7.

As I've seen the current deals with binance their coin is getting stronger and demand also continue to rise. Furthermore, most of the people is more aware of their platform that's why it became popular these days. Don't expect for an end but rather expect more great news to follow.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:45:18 AM

Binance is really doing something amazing that's making them take the lead always;

* (Entrepreneurship-focused) They try new things always- Binance tries to bring surprises each time, trying new platforms, bringing new products whereas most of the competitors are stuck or wait for Binance to do and then copy which always leaves them steps behind

* Binance isn't acting greedy- Ideally, Binance has been one of the exchanges taking things pace by pace.. just look at te number of IEOs a month, and their maximum sales cap as well, the number of normal token listing a month, the trading fees, etc. In fact, Binance could issue as many IEOs as they want and it'll all be sold out, or even list as many tokens as they wish but they're taking steps carefully and not trying to be "greedy"

They've won many hearts already- Binance can be considered as one of the loved exchanges in the space.

Aside these are the numerous advantages of trading at Binance.

Even though many people see Binance as trying to monopolize the space, I see it as they're thinking as entrepreneurs whereas their competitors are "sleeping." And with that, they'll really reign for long.
I think because binance strategy management always satisfiying binance user, example they have been hack and not collapse, fund its save no one complain about that
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 05:59:14 AM

BNB has been one of the better investment coins during the bear market of 2018 (and still is). If you have a few thousand to throw at it, this would be one of your wiser investments as I don't see it suffering from any major bear trend anytime soon unless Binance actually closes their doors, but that is highly unlikely.

In the crypto world where uncertainty is king, BNB is a better investment than most.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:29:50 PM

Binance is one of the best Exchanger, I am sure Binance will remain a big Exchanger and will continue to survive, even proven that some time ago Binance Exchange lost 7k Bitcoin, but that did not have a bad effect on this exchanger.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:09:45 PM

People are not stupid. They can close an eye to let Binance delist some good coins such as Cloak and list a shit coin like Doge. But if the redline is passed, money from Binance will immediately be withdrawn to cold & web wallet, Okex, Huobi or Bittrex, Bitfinex... Binance is leading the cryptocurrency market but its competitors are not idling. Only a wrong move will make Binance lost its users to other exchanges, just like how Nokia was on top of mobile world and then sank in the sea.

True. However, most people don't seem to care about anything these days, willing to continue using the platform because of convenience and ease of use. For example, Facebook has been subject towards massive privacy leaks during the past years. Yet, people don't seem to care about their privacy as they continue to use Facebook in every way. I believe that the same thing could happen with Binance, where it becomes too big to fail that people won't even care if it becomes harmful towards the whole crypto industry.

As long as people continue to use Binance platform, it'll have quite an advantage over its competitors. Considering how big Binance has become within a short time frame, it's hard to tell if its "Reign" will come to an end anytime soon. With the recent launch of the DEX + Binance Chain, alternative exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, and Poloniex will have a hard time competing against it for the foreseeable future.

Nonetheless, no matter if Binance continues to be in the game or not, cryptocurrency has certainly reached mainstream adoption like never before. Hence, another alternative could take Binance's place if it fails within the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:02:20 PM

So many coins are looking forward to listing g on Binance unlike other exchanges. Most of the time when you see people demand for exchange listing, you will see them asking "when Binance?" This shows that a lot of people of people still believe in Binance and project teams are looking for ways to be on it. Binance is still relevant.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:30:33 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2019, 07:28:29 PM by Hueristic

What we need is more Binance clones setup so KYC cannot keep up. This US Binance is going to suck. i wish I was wrong but i don't want to be the one who has to pay on funds I already lost because i managed a win in the past. This shit is gambling and only getting taxed on the winning side is moronic.

I don't know how long Binance will keep this up though. G20 had just concluded and it seems that most exchanges will have to share it's data, at least that the way I understand it with their 'travel rule". It's either they run again from the government or really succumb to it.

Well I think when they ran last time it wasn't from the 5 eyes and i don't think they would be safe anywhere if they tried to run from the west as they already burned the asians side so whats left , russia? It's obvious they have already capitulated just by announcing they are creating different exchanges for various countries laws.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:26:41 AM

Even though many people see Binance as trying to monopolize the space, I see it as they're thinking as entrepreneurs whereas their competitors are "sleeping." And with that, they'll really reign for long.
binance didn't trying to monopolize crypto currency market.they recognized it due their platform has huge liquidity and trading volume that needed by every coins.traders prefer using this exchanges due many factors , not only about trading volume but also their secuirty to recover money after hacking case.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:32:17 AM

binance didn't trying to monopolize crypto currency market.they recognized it due their platform has huge liquidity and trading volume that needed by every coins.traders prefer using this exchanges due many factors , not only about trading volume but also their secuirty to recover money after hacking case.
Even before the hack, they already have a lot of users, in fact we can see it in the total daily trading volume which sometimes will reach over a billion dollars. That's a lot of money, without trust, people will not risk their money in Binance, I think at this stage of the industry, Binance is really the most popular and the most trusted exchange in crypto.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:24:17 PM

Everything is relative. Binans rightfully earned a good reputation. In conditions of real competition, this exchange continues to surprise and delight both regular users and beginners. And the temporary difficulties associated with hacking will not affect their long-term success and rating.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:37:18 PM

Everything is relative. Binans rightfully earned a good reputation. In conditions of real competition, this exchange continues to surprise and delight both regular users and beginners. And the temporary difficulties associated with hacking will not affect their long-term success and rating.
It was proven, some time ago there had been a case of hacking at binance, but the binance party handled it well, so that traders even did not seem to care about the incident, because after that happened, I saw trading activity did not decrease, everything looks the same.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:44:38 PM

Binance are continually looking for ways to expand their presence unlike other exchanges. You see them hosting meet-up in different countries and a lot of other activities, charity and so on. I'm sure these have won them a lot of goodwill from people.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:46:37 PM

I give kudos to CZ Binance, he understands the business and is always bringing out ideas to staying at the top and keep being relevant, he has much influence in crypto market than some others previously known. The Binace exchange is controlled very huge volume and this is as a result of the massive attraction the exchange has gathered in recent time, IEO's, Binance dex and Bnb coin,the innovations keep coming and that is the secret to remaining at the top

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 457

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:54:03 PM

there are so many whales who support BINANCE and they think that this exchange will pull the cryptocurrency.
They want binance to be the foundation of all exchanges, that is why it is really strong now, even on the hacked prior, there were so many support drops.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:53:55 PM

One thing I love about Binance is the constant innovation, they are always searching for and innovating new things that would give more usecase to their token and additionally, they take security very seriously and has proven that all funds in the exchange is SAFU.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:09:35 PM

Binance isn't greedy, they are the only exchange letting people to earn without any risk. people have become millionaires thanks to IEOs and growth of bnb token, so don't blame bnb and don't short it like CZ said

That's certainly true, mate. However, it seems very likely that Binance will become a monopoly within the future. Even now, it's starting to look like it as it's the leading crypto exchange worldwide. Its BNB token has its perks for hodlers, which has led Binance towards non-stop success. Other exchanges don't seem to have a token of their own which provides discounts to its hodlers (except for KuCoin exchange), which gives Binance quite an advantage.

As such, if Binance's reign continues to grow, then it could have a certain level of dominance within the crypto industry. Other competitors like OKEX and Coinbase won't be able to stand a chance against it. With a DEX and its own Blockchain, Binance will not only provide trading services but also smart contracts (via the BEP5 standard) and more.

Nonetheless, it's quite impressive to see how big Binance has become since it launched back in 2017. With only two years of inception, it has been able to gather a great level of trust among its users. Hence, it's reign might never come to an end as people will tend to trust it more than any other exchange known to date. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:42:42 AM

Any business entity including exchanges who has innovative and brilliant ideas has significant advantages over their competitors that is why Binance has overshadowed all the other leading exchanges and continuous to be the leader on this field.

Innovation has been one of the focus of binance exchanges and that is why we see them leading. The progress binance has made so far is a sign that it has a good team and the team remains together and I will advise those exchanges breaking and creating forks up and down especially the dex to work together like binance team are doing in other to achieve great success in future. Binance has left many of the old exchanges behind in term of market capitalisation and volume. I have to transfer my trading account to binance because the exchange I am used has no volume to sustain the way I want to trade but binance has a lot of volume.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:55:51 AM

One thing I love about Binance is the constant innovation, they are always searching for and innovating new things that would give more usecase to their token and additionally, they take security very seriously and has proven that all funds in the exchange is SAFU.
That's true, they proven because they go hacked this year and the funds of the clients were all intact, hopefully they will continue to refill that funds so they will always remain operational even at a bigger hacks, for sure they also learn from that hack in the past and they are improving their system.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀