Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:40:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounties and airdrops still worth it?  (Read 11364 times)
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:45:07 PM

It can be said that airdrops are profitable because there are airdrops that are legit from the ieo project but there are very few tokens they distribute or allocation because they avoid dumping the price.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:54:42 PM

It is not paying like before, but some are still paying. I talking of bounties but airdrop is what i am not sure of. I have not made any good money from airdrop but i have made from bounty.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:23:16 PM

It can be said that airdrops are profitable because there are airdrops that are legit from the ieo project but there are very few tokens they distribute or allocation because they avoid dumping the price.
Yes, bounties and airdrop are still worth it despite the ups and downs of crypto market for there are lot of people that are dependent on crypto business as there primary or even secondary source of income eventhough this bear market are still chasing.

Kinsuche

Activity: 473
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:30:27 PM

Yes the highly and undoubtedly still are.... Still see a huge future with it... Same should go to you too really...
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:33:46 PM

In my opinion, there are still bounties and airdrops worth it to gain profit but it would be hard to find now especially now that there is no bull running. If you find one, I think the luck is in you for now. I keep joining bounties and airdrops because its worth taking a shot than doing nothing in my place.
now airdrop is having difficulties to find the truly potential ones, for bounties now bounties have begun to emerge that have the potential because of the IEO. so even though airdrop was not found I thought there was still a bounty
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:34:12 PM

Yes, bounties and airdrop are still worth it despite the ups and downs of crypto market for there are lot of people that are dependent on crypto business as there primary or even secondary source of income eventhough this bear market are still chasing.
bounty and airdrop is not a problem with the market I guess. even though the market is getting better, I think bounty and airdrop will also remain like this. where a lot of fraud and a little reward. the fact that we see up to now is like that friend.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:53:56 PM

yes of course, even most of the project are losing something after the ico sales, and those participants who joined bounties are disappointed of a being participates and they'd not payed with their rewards, and wasting their time. but in time they engaging here in the community forums they had gains a lot of learning about on how to trade and choosing the a decent project in the future.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:03:23 PM

Rather yes than no. I do not like the fact that bountists over past and this years have often upset by not paying by managers, but as a hobby this is a good thing.
Airdrop after beginning of 2018 are almost not relevant. Really, do not even bother with this - here you can lose a lot of time, getting shchitcoins

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:17:51 PM

In fact i would say the ecosystem is slightly more realistic now, certainly the good old days of bounty hunting are great but there's simply isn't that much money for every project in the sphere. Or investors aren't interested forking other than hot projects that doesn't even need bounty. Its definitely lesser to the point where your luck are betting on one bounty per quarter yet getting dusts in the end of the year, i would say the quality of the projects is more important now. You can't expect a 'concept' to get $100m and get a fat bounty on speedy launch these days.

Airdrops are like 1/1000 to worth something

I agree. The golden days of bounty hunting and airdrops are already over. Those days are gone. Right not, investors are very wise in choosing the right project thats why most ICOs are worthless because investors don't support them. Its the same thing with airdrops. Most airdrops are practically worthless because they just want investors to pitch in.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:22:25 PM

For airdrops , I think it is not worthy anymore.
But for bounty campaign it still worth approx. $50 / month.
So , make bounty for only your second job.

In the bounty, you can earn much more if you have a high-ranking account on the forum, or a pumped-up social network. For example, good videos on YouTube now make a good profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:36:05 PM

Yes I agree that there are some bounties and airdrops that are worth it and profitable which are legit and promising. However, you should be choosy in selecting the project and read more about the project to avoid being scammed.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:47:06 PM

Currently bounty hunting is not profitable but I am here to just accumulate the tokens and hoping for a pump. With a memeber signature, participated in a month signature bounty that paid in its token which is not worth up to $15. I will prefer to hold as token quantity is higher for the so called value

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

The real worth of bounties we can see only when bitcoin prices increase bounties tokens had massive pump in 2017 and 2018 so one fine day patience will pay off keep working for bounties
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 06:36:55 PM

bounty is still worth it ? yes. bounty is legit like before ? no.
bounty campain is still worth it until now but to like before, you may just get 100$ for one month.
so bounty campain is good for seccondary job not for main job.
even in some bounty campaign we can found legit project and earn much money from them, of course bounty is not for a main job to get income

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:52:14 PM

Well for me these two are still worth to follow if we really want to spend our time doing research, even though it's getting difficult to find a legit bounty or airdrop at this time.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:00:01 PM

You just need to find the right one to participate in. Believe me, there are still some great coins to collect on the market and even more coins that are now in the fundraising phase. Invest some time in your research and you will find good projects.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:17:31 PM

Personally, I continue to participate in bounty companies. Yes, I agree that it has become harder to work and earnings have decreased very much, but many have forgotten that this is not a guaranteed income, but an opportunity to earn. Anyway, that you buy a cryptocurrency and it will fall in price and you just lose money. It’s just that there are a lot of different ICOs on the market, IEO and bounty and there’s not enough money for all of them. I hope that when there will be another to the moon, then the bounty participants will also be able to earn money, but the main thing is to choose the most promising companies.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:20:59 PM

In my opinion, this gift and airdrop may still be useful and worthy. We defend even though Tidka was like a few years ago that produced a lot of money in both of them but now there are also those who defend to do the gift and airdrop

risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:07:16 PM

I don't have any opinion on airdrops . But bounties still worth .Though bounties are  not paying very much like before but still you can make good money by finding good projects.

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:14:03 PM

I think it's still possible but only a few and most are not feasible, and it seems difficult to find a project that is really good this is much different from the previous year, a few months ago I participated in airdrop and did kyc and now got a prize of less than $ 1 it's far from feasible..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: