Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🕵️‍♂️[ANN]CryptoVerification Coin 100% Masternode System - Safe & Secured ��️‍♂  (Read 1085 times)
CVCCAnalytics (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:16:16 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 11:39:13 AM by CVCCAnalytics

CryptoVerification Coin
Your Safety Our Assurance - Be Safe Be Secured

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Runaque

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:04:12 PM

I understand what you guys are planning to do, but how do we know who you guys are? Are you planning to get KYD verified?
kappadi
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:37:44 PM

Hello everybody. My questions:
Why create another verification coin, since there is already the reliable KYD? Just for your personal gain or for a new real usecase?
Why you just not collaborate with KYD people if you have ideas to develop? You could reach your aim faster and easier, since they have already long experience.
Will you (the team) give us at least your KYD verification and all your personal data as a proof of your professionality?
I obviously follow KYD since long time and I have also invested to it. At this point I have some knowledge and experience.
(I know for example there was an attempt of easy gain with the FYD "project", which was too obvious from day 1. They never replied to my questions).
Kid_diK

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:33:31 PM

Just another shitcoin where admins are pumping price on cryptobridge and will dump premine Wink

MaNoDev
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:27:59 PM

CVCC has been added to the Mano hosting platform at https://mano.host/ - launch your node now for only $1.99 a month.

Our service is the best in it's class, and offers the below features:

- Your coins are ALWAYS in your control, only hosting fees are sent to the platform.
- No technical knowledge needed.
- Bulk deploy, build 2 to 200 masternodes at once!
- 24/7 service.
- Very competitive pricing.
- Fees are charged monthly to protect against market volatility.

Want to see our platform in action? Head over to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amz5KASF8rM (single node) or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caxCXhGEXsA&t=8s to see how easy it is to use our bulk deploy functionality.

We also have active Discord (https://discord.gg/srqrG64) and Telegram (https://t.me/MANO_Masternode_Platform) communities, and would love to see you there!!"
StakeMyCrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:27:05 PM

Another MN presale scam from admin that is serial scammer.

This is his 12th Mn coin as far as i count
kubaniol

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:08:06 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 02:25:01 PM by kubaniol

DO NOT TRUST THESE TYPE OF PROJECTS!!!!!!

I guarantee you will lose money if you invest in this coin. What do they have? a standard website, team is not shown, graphics look terrible, whitepaper is 16 pages long that doesn't explain anything and mostly its images. I have been banned from the discord channel for no good reason. They show 0.1% premine. Do this calculation guys, 360,000 coins for pre mine. 100% for masternode rewards. These guys can generate all the coins from their pre mine. Who has $53k at this point to invest into a msetrnode for this shitty project? All I can see, these guys are getting rewards from the masternodes and selling their coins. They are pumping the price up so it looks good for the investors. Total scam project!!! The coins is priced at $52 now, they barely started and their market cap is worth almost $22m? This is BS. Also do the calculation all 360,000,000 coins x $52 is almost $2 billion. These guys will never be worth this much. Top coins have this type of market cap.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT!
StakeMyCrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:52:01 AM

DO NOT TRUST THESE TYPE OF PROJECTS!!!!!!

I guarantee you will lose money if you invest in this coin. What do they have? a standard website, team is not shown, graphics look terrible, whitepaper is 16 ages long that doesn't explain anything and mostly its images. I have been banned from the discord channel for no good reason. They show 0.1% premine. Do this calculation guys, 360,000 coins for pre mine. 100% for masternode rewards. These guys can generate all the coins from their pre mine. Who has $53k at this point to invest into a msetrnode for this shitty project? All I can see, these guys are getting rewards from the masternodes and selling their coins. They are pumping the price up so it looks good for the investors. Total scam project!!! The coins is priced at $52 now, they barely started and their market cap is worth almost $22m? This is BS. Also do the calculation all 360,00,000 coins x $52 is almost $2 billion. These guys will never be worth this much. Top coins have this type of market cap.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT!

Fun fact, they are "building" KYD platform and their team is hidden behind fake profiles Cheesy
kubaniol

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:32:29 PM

For the newbies over here. I forgot to explain to you the pre-mine. They have 360,000 coins now. Currently circulating supply is 408,670 coins. Which means they have 360,000/408,670 = 88% of the coins are owned by the developers. Plus if they setup their masternodes (from the pre-mine coins) they have probably 99% of all the coins now. The explorer does not show the pre-mine coins address. How is that? Do you want to invest into something like this? SO basically they owe 99% of the $22m market cap. How is that possible to make $22m in one month? They can just keep selling you the coins and then vanish!
sureyea

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:52:53 AM

Careful people. Just another pump and dump scam.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:00:03 AM

Don't think that there are people left who will buy on this scam. This sort of scam is not effective anymore. Try to create something new.  Grin
CVCCAnalytics (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:20:14 AM

We dont want to justify whats not wrong also we are ready with the platform launch and 2 major companies to start with who will be using our API
for verifies checks and AML , also 2 of crypto exchanges who will be using us as there kyc partner
Haters gonna Hate we are here to build and deliver 20% of premine is sold out at presale , 30% is locked for staking and other is being used for marketing
and future development we are here now we will be here later when you will be buying it also
kubaniol

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

$50 for your coin? what is this the next top coin in the world? with an unknown team, with a shitty whitepaper that does not explain anything?

On escodex currently 135 btc volume over 24 hours, buy orders at at 0.28 btc? is this a joke? whoever invests in this coin now basically cant sell it. Its all wash trading. I have monitored it and the real trades are not happening at all. The team has all the coins and they are generating rest with the masternodes. They are trying to sell these coins to people without any crypto knowledge.

Do not trust. Look at the real numbers.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:51:24 PM

Don't think that there are people left who will buy on this scam. This sort of scam is not effective anymore. Try to create something new.  Grin

i don't really know if this coin scam or not
but i just know about this coin from coinmarketcap today
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptoverificationcoin

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sureyea

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:32:20 AM

i don't really know if this coin scam or not
but i just know about this coin from coinmarketcap today
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptoverificationcoin

CoinMarketCap lists all kind of craps. This is just another crap.
_I_O_T_A_

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:52:38 PM

Its easy, quick & cheap to register an UK company

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12039850/officers

The one and only director is from South Africa.
Arhgus

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:27:07 PM

answer me one question, why would someone give their personal data of their own free will? at the international level, there is a brisk trade in these people. Personal data are very expensive. Such exchanges as Binance, having personal data of the population, become the largest players such as banks. Think your dummy coin
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:04:34 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 07:58:44 PM by tmfp

I tend to agree with the general sentiment being expressed about this crock of shit.
They only came to my notice when I saw they were posting in a thread regarding fake identities lol.

Are you planning to get KYD verified?

Cheesy

TradePlus.io say that you are responsible for deliberately providing false names and profiles  for their team when you worked for them on developing their project?
Is that true?
If it is, how do you square that with your "mission statement"?
Indeed, with your whole credibility?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:16:16 PM

Just another shitcoin where admins are pumping price on cryptobridge and will dump premine Wink
Most of all they did , but let's give a chance to the others

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:43:48 PM

I tend to agree with the general sentiment being expressed about this crock of shit.
They only came to my notice when I saw they were posting in a thread regarding fake identities lol.

TradePlus.io say that you are responsible for deliberately providing false names and profiles  for their team when you worked for them on developing their project?
Is that true?
If it is, how do you square that with your "mission statement"?
Indeed, with your whole credibility?

Why have you deleted this post from the Tradeplus thread?
What else are you hiding/trying to hide?

These are the names of our team members and all the real photographs of full team will be in place within 2 days be assured

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: