Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:15:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Crypto with a use case  (Read 748 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:59:04 PM

LOYALCOIN has a very useful thing to have.

They have  a wallet app where you can store you LOYALCOIN or LCREDITS.
You can get loyalty point for buying to local merchants and use it as a payment too.

For more information kindly follow them on facebook and youtube.
They also have website loyalcoin.io

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:08:03 PM

Real use case is important factor me due to the nature of market and market cycle. It it harder to make a investment on the project if there is no real working product that used for convincing the new investors.

Real use cases depend on the number of partnerships with other companies. If a partnert company has a wide network and touches the community directly, crypto is adopted in real life quickly. I don't think there are many coins that have partnerships with big companies with strong networks
There are not many such coins, but there are a lot of projects which are at the stage of concluding partnership agreements. important to read twitter of new projects to know all the news.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
BuyAnyLight
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 05:16:50 AM

While for LED Industry, for majority of us doesn't have a real-life use case when it comes to blockchain, we are changing the perceptions with the BuyAnyLight platform. With its origin from Almani Lighting LLC, a UAE based lighting company being in the market since 2015, we have created a ready to use platform where buyers and manufacturers are connected by our AI-Powered matching engine in a seamless, trustless way. This way, we ensure that buyers get direct access to quality LED Lighting products in a price less than upto 90% when they are buying it from a manufacturer directly.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:20:08 PM

People always say privacy coins have more potential use cases as they are to prevent scammers from invading and they are kinda strong pillar in Cryptocurrency but I still tell myself that all these has to do with what someone has to offer and its effect on the market. Like of MSME platforms etc.

kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:11:45 AM

I am finding that many of the crypto's on the market have no use case what so ever, its very frustrating as an investor to research hundreds of useless cryptos.  They are just simply a tool to gain wealth from investors. 
I did find one crypto with an amazing use case and that is Horizon State - HST - decision token. Its a voting platform on the block chain.  The votes lodged on the block chain are unhackable, extremely cost effecting and voting results are instant.  I just cannot understand why all governments of the world are not voting on the blockchain, it makes logical sense to save taxpayers money and create a secure voting platform.
source: https://horizonstate.com/platform/?section=securevoting
Invest: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/

many altcoins have been launched that have certain quality and products that are the mainstay of each project ... but here only depends on us all in assessing the quality of a project ... HST is coin good and quality and that is only some people who know it because you involved in it ... so do other coins that have no involvement in it .

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:31:51 AM

I am finding that many of the crypto's on the market have no use case what so ever, its very frustrating as an investor to research hundreds of useless cryptos.  They are just simply a tool to gain wealth from investors. 
I did find one crypto with an amazing use case and that is Horizon State - HST - decision token. Its a voting platform on the block chain.  The votes lodged on the block chain are unhackable, extremely cost effecting and voting results are instant.  I just cannot understand why all governments of the world are not voting on the blockchain, it makes logical sense to save taxpayers money and create a secure voting platform.

It maybe a project with a use case driving the liquidity of its native token which is HST in this case but it does not suit the description of "The best Crypto with a use Case". Lol, it's 24-hour trading volume is less than $50 bucks! Also, i think they had some issues with the management team as there seems to be a press release on their website stating so. Well let's see how this new management team turns things around. Hopefully, they can make this project work out finally as one of the best.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:52:27 AM

Did you know that there are still some applications and other coins that have very good applications? Well, the truth remains that nothing is mainstream, that's a common problem with crypto now. and not fake what you mean is not good.
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:17:39 AM

There are lots of cryptos with use cases, while I agree that there are more with no intricate uses. I'm just hearing about the HST decision token for the first time, I will take my time and look into it.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
adaora2323

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 10:17:53 AM

I don't know about HST token you mentioned. Truth remains that while there are Crypto coins with zero use cases, we still have a couple of coins with good and potential use cases. For instance let me use Atomic Wallet Coin as a case study. One of its unique use case is 'Crypto-Fiat payments" or vice versa. While there are a lot of users out there having issues with utilizing the exchanges to the best of their knowledge, Atomic wallet provides users the ability to be able to buy crypt I currencies directly using their MasterCard. I have tried this severally and I must confess it won my heart.

Another Crypto currency with real use case is Komodo Alias KMD. Kmd is a privacy coin which provides users with privacy and anonymity in transactions relying on zero knowledge proof (zkp). If you search well, there are still ample of coins with real use case. All you need is just research.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────            Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:45:00 PM

There are lots of cryptos with use cases, while I agree that there are more with no intricate uses. I'm just hearing about the HST decision token for the first time, I will take my time and look into it.
I think that it is best that you just don’t continue wasting your time in investigating a project that the op is surely shilling which I am even sure that the op must have been banned by now by the moderator because I have not been seeing his post. I knew when the op started with this issue of HST token and how he has used different format to want to deceive people into investing in it which I really don't know the motive behind it.

It is either the op is the owner of the project, a team member or he is just trying to lure people into investing in it so that he will not be the only looser of those that invested in it. This project has no real use case and it should not be paid attention to. There are other projects with real use case that lies in the market for people to invest in other than this.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:34:24 PM

Even use case is not a guarantee of success. In my opinion the real use case is when a blockchain product gets adopted by a big company and is integrated in their solution. Till now, I haven't seem a lot of such projects, so why  should Horizon have future?

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:42:11 PM

LOYALCOIN has a very useful thing to have.

They have  a wallet app where you can store you LOYALCOIN or LCREDITS.
You can get loyalty point for buying to local merchants and use it as a payment too.

For more information kindly follow them on facebook and youtube.
They also have website loyalcoin.io
I owned many loyalty coins such are Bitrewards, Retainly or your mentioned Loyalcoin. I think that the problem with these loyalty coins / points is the fact that the platform is not used by people. For example if Amazon creates own loyalty coin, I believe that it will become soon successful and used around the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:29:27 PM

I've been hearing a lot about altcoins being used in countries like Venezuela as an alternative to their shoddy local currency which I *think* is the bolivar, or it could be the peso.  I think they changed the name recently.  There was a lot of talk about Dash being adopted by Venezuelan citizens, and from the videos I watched it did seem like it was a real thing and not just hype.

That does make me wonder what will happen if and when their currency stabilizes and if they'll abandon dash and whatever altcoins they're using and/or bitcoin.  It should be interesting to see what happens.  But that's a real world use case of an altcoin.

Dogecoin is used for tipping on reddit, or was used.  I'm not sure what the status is there, since I don't frequent that site.  There are also some online retailers that accept doge. 

Those two coins, dash and doge, are the ones I think of when I think of coins with real usage.  Litecoin might also make that list, but I don't really follow it.
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:41:02 AM

I don't know anything about HST, but I suppose the token with the best use case in practice is BAT. BAT is a token used to receive various types of advertisements and services based on the Brave browser, a means of exchange between publishers, users, advertisers. It solves one of the Internet's most important issues - digital advertising is growing.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:09:45 AM

Even use case is not a guarantee of success. In my opinion the real use case is when a blockchain product gets adopted by a big company and is integrated in their solution. Till now, I haven't seem a lot of such projects, so why  should Horizon have future?

Agree, there are still many crypto that have not been used. Among the many cryptos on the market, bitcoin is a crypto that is often used for transactions at merchants and peer to peer so I think bitcoin is the most useful crypto because it can be accepted anywhere

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:33:03 AM

Voting system is already happening through blockchain, there is a project from brazil in 2018 that focus on making this go mainstream, the project name is Anti bureaucracy coin (ABC), its a very active project too
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:51:43 AM

The OP started a lot of threads, all about HST. This just makes me want to stay away from that coin.

There are plenty with really great use cases. Smart contracts are one of the best uses of crypto, so ETH and competitors have great potential for mainstream use, particularly as 5G/IoT develops.
Fast payments is another one, probably XRP leading the way here.
Privacy coins I'm not sure about. As governments take greater notice of crypto, privacy stuff is likely what they'll attack first.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: