Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will new alts projects take over the lead?  (Read 1374 times)
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:04:57 PM

Maybe or not I don't know we will see several year that ALT you mean will take over leadership ALT like ETH XRP LTC yeah, I just think every ALT has good uniqueness and management so it's not easy.
Not every Altcoin can be very promising and you can understand it if you look at the cryptocurrency market 2 years ago. such an altcoin as ETH appeared very suddenly and in the same way may be in the future - a new leader may appear

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 03:09:38 PM

Sooner or later altcoin would take over the lead. Bitcoin is the pioneering technology but it is not as programmable or updatable as newer coins.
New blockchains can easily solve any issues and be able to get advance services as the time and market demands. Bitcoin may lead the price sector for quite some time but it's not going to rule for years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:11:56 PM

Observing the trend, bitcoin is growing stronger and stronger as the alt markets gets more and more competition.
Alt markets would rise and total crypto valuation would achieve all time high but there would be no alt to compete with Bitcoin as bitcoin itself is a standard uncontested. It's like gold of the digital world. Whatever you bring, gold would always be the king.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:12:39 PM

Actually, nothing is impossible, however, it may be hard to gain it. So far, many altcoins need more than a year to raise and survive on the market. The coins from new projects may also have the same chance to enter the market and compete with them with valuable rate, however, I think only a few new altcoins will hold this condition. In fact, there will be the new altcoins that always need more years to be recognized on the market.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:18:19 PM

So far, many altcoins need more than a year to raise and survive on the market.

this is not true . do you heard of the coin bnb ? bnb is new but it easily gain alot of investor and its price pumped dramaticaly  .by the way, bnb coin is from binance and binance is a reputable exchange so there is no surprise that thier new coin got indemand in a short period of time  but im sure that other new coins without any backing of reputable exchange or company still have the chance to become indemand verry easy due to its good charcteristics and specifications .
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:26:28 PM

Actually, nothing is impossible, however, it may be hard to gain it. So far, many altcoins need more than a year to raise and survive on the market. The coins from new projects may also have the same chance to enter the market and compete with them with valuable rate, however, I think only a few new altcoins will hold this condition. In fact, there will be the new altcoins that always need more years to be recognized on the market.
I want to add a little that not in just one year, it even takes 2-3 years to be able to compete with existing ones. But everyone hopes that there will always be new and can compete with those that have been on the market for years. It is desirable that this new altcoin can compete at least not at the beginning of its rapid growth after there is no development.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:57:45 PM

Sooner or later altcoin would take over the lead. Bitcoin is the pioneering technology but it is not as programmable or updatable as newer coins.
New blockchains can easily solve any issues and be able to get advance services as the time and market demands. Bitcoin may lead the price sector for quite some time but it's not going to rule for years.

it's hard to guess whether the altcoin will lead the market, and replacing bitcoin is certainly no one knows. because the state of bitcoin is currently experiencing ups and downs, and altcoin is also experiencing ups and downs. so of course we are hard to guess all this
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:21:21 PM

Most of the new projects are just here to cash out, except for very few ones. Therefore, the few serious projects might be seen at the to 100, but I do not see them competing easily with the top 5 coins.
The top 50 will continue to compete to move higher and we see that already happening.
New projects have a lot of works to do.
Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:23:31 PM

it is possible if that new coin lauch in bull market condition.
becuase that is the best time to list on some market and cryptocurrency on glory at that time.
why altcoin always take a bad price, becuase they list on bear market.
just my speculation but this is date.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:37:19 PM

I think that new projects in connection with the painful competition will do a lot of things in order to develop. Why They need investment. The market will be developed ICO has already been replaced by new types of projects. Perhaps the following project conversion will remove all scammers.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:43:49 PM

For me, those projects that are now a cut above the old coins of the dash ripple type , and all the volunteering movement is usually in these coins and occurs!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:53:23 PM

I only trust old bitcoins that really showed themselves as stable and stable in terms of prices of a new project I do not trust because most of them are just fraudsters or copies of coins that already exist because I need a lot of them all to be carefully analyzed and checked

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:36:54 PM

All alts price is down, but the question is ! 
will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).
I don't think they will leave already known good altcoins behind, the new alts will join the party instead, i don't expect coins like ETH, RIPPLE AND XLM not to soar above the coin you mentioned in the coming bull run.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:43:17 PM

will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).
I don't think they will leave already known good altcoins behind, the new alts will join the party instead, i don't expect coins like ETH, RIPPLE AND XLM not to soar above the coin you mentioned in the coming bull run.

new alts with empty foundation will only soar at the beginning but it will easily die down. good alts, however, with strong foundation will stay and if the dev team is in continuous support with their developments, i believe they will be in the increasing trend. they already established their loyal supporters, so what they can do, is give them reason to further support their projects by providing progress or improvements of their system.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:48:23 PM

Which new projects and alts you are talking about there are many new projects coming every day so we must know which projects you mean for example there is new project called Vanta Network which has partnerships with Microsoft, Amazaon and etc.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:07:31 PM

Everyone is carefully minding the altcoin they buy nowadays so they don't miss the bullish bitcoin in exchange for any shit coin the developers are waiting to abandon the project. It's difficult to tell which altcoin will perform well in the short term. Some of my coins are resrved for the future.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:11:58 PM

I think this is the trend now, I have noticed several times that people now pump money more in new projects and abandoning the older ones, that is why you see most new projects that are not scam gets pumped easily even though they will eventually die in future when they get dumped like the way the older ones were dumped.

I think most new investor that comes into the market or new to the cryptocurrency space only follow news about these new ones which is what they see the most, so all these old coins still need to do more in publicity because there are too many projects in the market and majority of them can easily be forgotten if they don’t constantly remind investors of their existence.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:18:40 PM

maybe yes and maybe not,,
sometimes a new altcoins project will be more than the old one, if the new project bring something new in features and technology, but sometimes a new project just a copy from the old project, and an altcoins that bring something new could replace an old project soon or later, but for altcoins thats only a copy from the old one will dead or dissapear my friend

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:25:00 PM

In my opinion, the new altcoin project cannot take over, because they have not been tested at all. Moreover, many altcoin projects use the altcoin platform which is already popular and has been in great demand.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:28:58 PM

I did not see any new projects that already successfully done in this year but i saw many of new projects becoming scams and not profitable as always.And maybe some of new projects now can be take over the previous projects that we have seen before but it depends in the quality of the project that investors first seeing before making investments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: