Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod Rankings (how do you rank them)  (Read 235 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:07:21 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 05:24:14 AM by TimeBits

This is how I rank you.

10/10  gmaxwell and achow101  (both of these mods have gave me insight on some of my questions and post) They both did it in professional manner.

10/10 Flying Hellfish  (moved I think 1 of my post to the wrong directory, Still a cool person and has some smart things in his post)

10/10 Theymos (although we had our differences, I have learned a lot from this person as well) I think he banned my old account or it may have been hilariousandco when I started talking about time/duration mining 5 years ago

^anyways I reported that account and it got unbanned so there is a mod out there not doing the right thing I can`t tell if it is hilariousandco or theymos, one of them is cool, one of them is a douche bag.

0/10 hilariousandco  Banned me, locked my post, deleted many of my post, moved many of my post, try`s to ridicule me, used to have the title "Laborugini memeber" till I trolled him on it and he changed it now it is "hugh member" not much better. Man has a ego and needs to try doing mushrooms a few times. (very unprofessional mod), This man is a fiat loving weasel.

^in fact if I could give you a negative rating I would. -10/10

I have not run into any other mods so it would be unfair to judge them.

I do tell you the truth here, since you feel the need to abuse your powers. I will mod you in the next life for forever and in person you would not be able to mod me for shit in this life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 03:43:29 AM

Why did you want to leave the forum, then changed and still be here?
Leaving the forum (I will miss a few of you people)
It is likely that @suchmoon was right, and you actually started another drama. Today is theymos' birthday, so I don't think he want to see another drama.  Wink
You can never really quit this place.
@OP. Seems like you are staying (you made already 13 posts only today) so just lock this topic and quit with the drama. We have already too much of drama in the Meta these days. Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:51:09 AM

Why did you want to leave the forum, then changed and still be here?
Leaving the forum (I will miss a few of you people)
It is likely that @suchmoon was right
You can never really quit this place.

I feel I need to keep doing what I am doing, which is showing people freedom to vote on issues and get paid instead of voting people to vote for them and paying them (decentralized voting). Showing people that everyone can make the supply rather than a select few like fiat and most altcoins (how to make fair distribution/decentralized distribution) using time/duration.

I got merit on a bunch of the post that do not matter (actually I had some post removed that got merit not sure why).

I feel I am part of the problem if I have a voice and I do not use it to try and guide my race (human race) in the right direction. I feel this forum is the best place to start. I mean I could viewbot and become number one on twitch, twitter and youtube in seconds to get the message out, but I think it is best to start slow.

I wanted to give up yesterday because I just felt like I was talking to a wall, all the post that matter no one seems to know what to say I guess they might just be in shock? they get tons of views but not many comments, I know I don`t make any money from doing this but it is not about making money to me, it is about the principle. You could not pay me 100billion fiat dollars to stop. It is about making earth legit for all humans and other species later on.

I am here to show people the first sentence of the whitepaper and why bitcoin should be used as the medium of exchange not the fiat scam that has enslaved me my entire life. I enjoy reading the discussions on this forum and making post my self, it is much better than mainstream news.

I changed my mind and had a change of heart, people do, not just their mind but how they feel, think and do things. I know it is a shocker, people can change.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 03:58:03 AM

First, if you are really crypto enthusiast, you can not leave the forum, certainly.
Second, merits come to you occassionally, sometimes for your good posts, sometimes for jokes. However, if you don't abuse merit system, you will be fine, no one will accuse you as merit abuser.
Third, welcome you back, but I want to state that we don't need another drama during those days, especially today, theymos' birthday.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:44:48 AM

0/10 hilariousandco (has only attacked me and never gave me any insight) Banned me, locked my post, deleted many of my post, moved many of my post, try`s to ridicule me, used to have the title "Laborugini memeber" till I trolled him on it and he changed it now it is "hugh member" not much better. Man has a ego and needs to try doing mushrooms a few times. (very unprofessional mod), This man is a fiat loving weasel.

^in fact if I could give you a negative rating I would. -10/10
I personally like hilariousandco and strongly disagree with your assessment. With that being said, ouch lol.

I have seen your posts in various sections. My advice to you is to put in a decent amount of effort into your posts and show that you have an interest in bitcoin and crypto in general, and you will do great here.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:58:21 AM

I wanted to give up yesterday because I just felt like I was talking to a wall
Redpilling people ain't easy..
You would think that people on BITCOINtalk would be more open to redpilling but many of them are just here for the money or something other than the libertarian qualities of Bitcoin so they are still thick..

I even see posts other places often for example about Julian Assange's dead man switch and efforts to decode it from the Bitcoin blockchain, but not here.. IDK why but it seems that that ultimate libertarian cypherpunk hacker scene is not here...

I suggest you air your grievances with hilarious and come to terms, even if you just agree to disagree. You should think, from his perspective, their is logic behind his views and actions, even if you 2 don't see the world from the same hilltop..
I don't think he is someone you want as an enemy with a complete lack of mutual respect..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:19:22 AM

I wanted to give up yesterday because I just felt like I was talking to a wall
Redpilling people ain't easy..
You would think that people on BITCOINtalk would be more open to redpilling but many of them are just here for the money or something other than the libertarian qualities of Bitcoin so they are still thick..

I even see posts other places often for example about Julian Assange's dead man switch and efforts to decode it from the Bitcoin blockchain, but not here.. IDK why but it seems that that ultimate libertarian cypherpunk hacker scene is not here...

I suggest you air your grievances with hilarious and come to terms, even if you just agree to disagree. You should think, from his perspective, their is logic behind his views and actions, even if you 2 don't see the world from the same hilltop..
I don't think he is someone you want as an enemy with a complete lack of mutual respect..

99% of the world is still on the bluepill, I am planting many red pill seeds at least 2-3 each day in person, I don`t know how many here https://imgur.com/haz02ll I guess over 1000 on that picture (i am sure the united nations is looking at this by now I only tweeted to every political leader and them) and on my old twitch I had another 800 watch the huntercoin simulation before I was banned on twitch on that video. He is not my enemy, fiat is and the bankers and politicians that facilitate the scam are. I forgive him, I forgive everyone. I don`t want to meet a being I don`t like. I just hate when people think I am doing things for attention, I am doing to to fix this earth for the future generations to come and I don`t plan on having a kid myself even. I am not here to hurt bitcoin, I literally made the church of bitcoin to avoid us getting burned like we did with gold. I am sorry hilarious if you don`t think I am funny, or do not agree with my views and opinions but I don`t go out of my way to silence you, I do troll you are right and meme a lot. It is my way of trying to bring a little light on some shitty situations (sometimes I am just trying to making people laugh a little). I just like to have freedom of speech. Sure I have the right to remain silent. I also have the right to say whatever the fuck I want no matter how fucking dumb it may seem to you. I agree I say a lot of dumb shit but on the otherside I do say a lot of none dumb troll shit.

I am sorry hilarious I am not here to be your enemy, I don`t need enemy's I got enough (the sun blowing up, natural disasters, fiat, aliens, my own military, police force and government), Please forgive me for I know I have said some dumb shit to you (most of the time kidding, but sometimes out of pure anger I admit I have anger problems), and I am truly sorry. I hope you know I see all of us on the same team. Team earth and team human. I don`t think I am god or some shit I (fake online personality), although this one time I did LSD I did become everyone and everything it was pretty cool.

All I want is for us humans to start building up back up housing and food water and in the shelters for the working class.

Anyways, forgive, forget. I do and will. I will give you a solid 11/10 if you stop moding me LOL you will be the best mod.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: