Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 355585 times)
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:38:11 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 04:47:08 PM by eightcylinders

EDIT: Bitmain has resolved this situation to my satisfaction by refunding my shipping, shipping a new S2 to my friend, and refunding the difference in cost Batch 4 to Batch 1.  Apparently my return unit got lost in customs and in the meantime someone at Bitmain who was not familiar with the history took over responding to my e-mails and got it wrong.  They were very quick after this post to fix everything and make it right.  Happy customer again, thought I really still want Bitmain to come up with something more innovative than the S2. 

As an additional thought, Bitmain needs to do a little better in the RMA department.  Return shipping labels should be provided automatically, tracking bar codes, and packing procedures (for example, apparently the power cord caused the customs issue, so tell folks not to include the power cord! or anything else that might trigger delays).

Wish I had one to help, but with guys like atadro buying 6 there weren't many to go around.  Being first has its drawbacks, good luck guys, I hope you get it figured out.

You can say that again.  Both of my 2 units are totally fubar'd.  Unit 1 had the Raspberry Pi board popped out of the bus, and several cards were out of their slots, but even after re-seating it (and checking all connections), I can't get any connection to the unit.  The LCD display lights up but there is nothing displayed, and the green light on the LCD never comes on.  The ethernet port seems connected to the switch (switch shows active connection), but 192.168.1.99 cannot be accessed at all via SSH or http or even ping.  Dead for all intents and purposes as far as I can tell.

Unit 2 was a great example of total lack of QC (or else the unit was put in a washing machine and run through the "shake it up and spin" cycle).  Check out the pics below.  I haven't even tried to repair, as the bus connections are so bad (and many are loose) that it is impossible to seat all the boards and even if I could seat them, they would be under great strain.  I can't believe they shipped something like this and I can't believe that shipping damage would be to blame for this one.

UNIT 1 picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/by36y8x5kf1kisv/IMG_20140403_195015.jpg

UNIT 2 pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cintq9xlzazjauy/IMG_20140403_200530.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qai8pvbt9g8674t/IMG_20140403_200536.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5s2c1bnes5w3u2c/IMG_20140403_200617.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tuk1u5gcr5co6ie/IMG_20140403_201159.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bheoedm33c0l98h/IMG_20140403_201227.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0okif3v7horbqy/IMG_20140403_201650.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1skmn5p9k7rpjz/IMG_20140403_201704.jpg

It could be shipping damage, except that the boxes arrived in perfect condition, not a scratch or ding to indicate rough handling.

I guess I will find out soon enough whether bitmaintech stands behind its products or not.  

I take back everything good I have ever said about bitmaintech.  I would recommend NOT ordering S2 units at all.

I was able to salvage one of the S2's (with Bitmain's express permission, I took good hash boards from each one and was able to get one S2 working properly after about a week of hard work).  On April 22, I shipped the non-working, warped, bent, destroyed hash boards (and all other parts including case) back to Bitmaintech as an RMA via UPS and was promised a full refund.  Return shipping (with insurance of $1000) cost me $800.  Bitmain gave me a shipping number but it was not valid for customer return shipping (I would have had to be an employee to use the number they gave me) so I went out of pocket.

Bitmain then told me they would ship me a new S2 from Batch 4 in lieu of a refund.  I don't want another unit so I already sold the replacement unit.

Now, Bitmain has told me that they cannot locate my package in customs.  Chinese customs appears to have quarantined my unit.   Bitmain says it because China detected a power cord.  That sounds fishy to me, but it doesn't matter.  I do not have a refund, and I don't have a replacement unit.  I am out another $800 for shipping, and the buyer of my replacement S2 is getting anxious so I may have to refund his money (or buy another S2 that I don't need just so he gets what he paid me for).

Bitmain tried to blame me for not asking them for a return shipping label when UPS rejected the shipping number they gave me!  However, always trying to be helpful I told them they could give me store credit for the $800 so that I could buy the next-gen Bitmain product when released (NOT S2 LOL).  What did they do?  They added another couple of $400 coupons to my account.  Thanks for nothing.  Now I just want cash back for shipping.

And Bitmain?  They stopped responding to my emails as of Saturday.

This whole S2 thing really has made me lose a lot of respect for Bitmain, but I was willing to give them another chance.  Now, they way they are treating me is not a good indicator of their future.  I would strongly recommend avoiding Bitmain for a while to see if they can get their act together again.  Sad, but there it is.

Here is my last email just sent:

Bitmain sent me a mangled pile of worthless computer parts over ONE MONTH AGO.  In two boxes, two S2 units from Batch 1.  I sent you pictures showing how badly damaged BOTH of my S2 packages were.  Bitmain KNOWS that the Batch 1 orders were inadequately secured internally.  I managed to salvage one of the units (which took over a week of my time, to find undamaged boards from between the two units and then reassemble both units as best I could).  

I then sent back the other S2 package at your request, and had to pay over $800 for return shipping and insurance.  I marked that these were returns for warranty repaid as you asked.  I sent you pictures of the ruined unit.  You know that the package is sitting in customs in China, but has not been picked up.  It is likely not fixable anyway.

You know all of this.

So why have you not refunded or re-shipped a new Batch 4 unit?  What is going on in customs is NOT my problem.  The unit you sent was destroyed when it arrived here.  I cannot do any more than I have.

I am owed new Batch 4 unit to be shipped as I asked NOW please, and I am also owed $800 in store credit (NOT an S2 coupon I will never use) for shipping and insurance I had to spend because you did not send me a return shipping label (also not my fault).  You can figure out what happened to the return later but it is time for you to give me a new unit or full refund.

FYI, I just received the following message from UPS:

Hey Jeff, This is Mario From the UPS Store #4237 Located at Division & Clybourn, simply contacting you to inform that the package in which you shipped Gao Jianping has not been picked up from custom & they can't get in contact with recipient. Your computer server is at risk for being left in china if the the recipient doesn't pick it up by Wednesday 5/14/2014.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:11:39 AM

I just received my first S2.  Looks to be a batch 4.

All is working well out of the box.  I opened it to make sure nothing was loose.  Everything was properly seated, and there's a very strong brace to hold the blades in.  I'll post a pic later if anyone wants to see.

I also noticed the web interface is snappier.  Responds much quicker than my S1s do. 

Two heat sensors seem to be dead.  They come up as zero in the interface.

Power cord is wrong one for my country, but I have some good 16 gauge ones laying around.

Only problem I have now is I'm outgrowing my cooling capacity and electric capacity.

I'm going to be selling one of my sets (3x) of S1s.  Comes with everything you need, except a box fan.  They have the custom heat sinks on all the chips, and a pull fan for each one.  Also includes a 1300 watt power supply.  Payment in BTC only, PM if interested.  Otherwise I'll be posting it soon in the appropriate forum.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
psjw4450

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:21:58 AM

I received a batch of my S2's today and 2 of them had more then half of the boards unplugged and one of the braces that were holding the card down was bent.  This is what allowed the cards to pop out.   I put everything back and checked all the connections and still only got a red light and nothing on the lcd.  Is there something that I could be missing.  Thanks. 
BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:37:21 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 05:19:11 AM by BITMAIN

Wish I had one to help, but with guys like atadro buying 6 there weren't many to go around.  Being first has its drawbacks, good luck guys, I hope you get it figured out.

You can say that again.  Both of my 2 units are totally fubar'd.  Unit 1 had the Raspberry Pi board popped out of the bus, and several cards were out of their slots, but even after re-seating it (and checking all connections), I can't get any connection to the unit.  The LCD display lights up but there is nothing displayed, and the green light on the LCD never comes on.  The ethernet port seems connected to the switch (switch shows active connection), but 192.168.1.99 cannot be accessed at all via SSH or http or even ping.  Dead for all intents and purposes as far as I can tell.

Unit 2 was a great example of total lack of QC (or else the unit was put in a washing machine and run through the "shake it up and spin" cycle).  Check out the pics below.  I haven't even tried to repair, as the bus connections are so bad (and many are loose) that it is impossible to seat all the boards and even if I could seat them, they would be under great strain.  I can't believe they shipped something like this and I can't believe that shipping damage would be to blame for this one.

UNIT 1 picture:

UNIT 2 pictures:

It could be shipping damage, except that the boxes arrived in perfect condition, not a scratch or ding to indicate rough handling.

I guess I will find out soon enough whether bitmaintech stands behind its products or not.  

I take back everything good I have ever said about bitmaintech.  I would recommend NOT ordering S2 units at all.

I was able to salvage one of the S2's (with Bitmain's express permission, I took good hash boards from each one and was able to get one S2 working properly after about a week of hard work).  On April 22, I shipped the non-working, warped, bent, destroyed hash boards (and all other parts including case) back to Bitmaintech as an RMA via UPS and was promised a full refund.  Return shipping (with insurance of $1000) cost me $800.  Bitmain gave me a shipping number but it was not valid for customer return shipping (I would have had to be an employee to use the number they gave me) so I went out of pocket.

Bitmain then told me they would ship me a new S2 from Batch 4 in lieu of a refund.  I don't want another unit so I already sold the replacement unit.

Now, Bitmain has told me that they cannot locate my package in customs.  Chinese customs appears to have quarantined my unit.   Bitmain says it because China detected a power cord.  That sounds fishy to me, but it doesn't matter.  I do not have a refund, and I don't have a replacement unit.  I am out another $800 for shipping, and the buyer of my replacement S2 is getting anxious so I may have to refund his money (or buy another S2 that I don't need just so he gets what he paid me for).

Bitmain tried to blame me for not asking them for a return shipping label when UPS rejected the shipping number they gave me!  However, always trying to be helpful I told them they could give me store credit for the $800 so that I could buy the next-gen Bitmain product when released (NOT S2 LOL).  What did they do?  They added another couple of $400 coupons to my account.  Thanks for nothing.  Now I just want cash back for shipping.

And Bitmain?  They stopped responding to my emails as of Saturday.

This whole S2 thing really has made me lose a lot of respect for Bitmain, but I was willing to give them another chance.  Now, they way they are treating me is not a good indicator of their future.  I would strongly recommend avoiding Bitmain for a while to see if they can get their act together again.  Sad, but there it is.

Bitmain sent me a mangled pile of worthless computer parts over ONE MONTH AGO.  In two boxes, two S2 units from Batch 1.  I sent you pictures showing how badly damaged BOTH of my S2 packages were.  Bitmain KNOWS that the Batch 1 orders were inadequately secured internally.  I managed to salvage one of the units (which took over a week of my time, to find undamaged boards from between the two units and then reassemble both units as best I could).  

I then sent back the other S2 package at your request, and had to pay over $800 for return shipping and insurance.  I marked that these were returns for warranty repaid as you asked.  I sent you pictures of the ruined unit.  You know that the package is sitting in customs in China, but has not been picked up.  It is likely not fixable anyway.

You know all of this.

So why have you not refunded or re-shipped a new Batch 4 unit?  What is going on in customs is NOT my problem.  The unit you sent was destroyed when it arrived here.  I cannot do any more than I have.

I am owed new Batch 4 unit to be shipped as I asked NOW please, and I am also owed $800 in store credit (NOT an S2 coupon I will never use) for shipping and insurance I had to spend because you did not send me a return shipping label (also not my fault).  You can figure out what happened to the return later but it is time for you to give me a new unit or full refund.

Hey Jeff, This is Mario From the UPS Store #4237 Located at Division & Clybourn, simply contacting you to inform that the package in which you shipped Gao Jianping has not been picked up from custom & they can't get in contact with recipient. Your computer server is at risk for being left in china if the the recipient doesn't pick it up by Wednesday 5/14/2014.

Hi

Our apologies for making you confuse, our another colleague replied your email, she didnt know the whole case..
As we agreed we will full refund you.
You know that the retunring unit is stuck in the customs, we never get it any more.
This is also not your fault, we will take all loss of S2 on ourselves.
We agreed full refund that you returned unit on April 4th or several days later, maybe you need some time to test another unit, and you returned it until April 23.
Just for all reference.

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
BITMAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:52:24 AM

I received a batch of my S2's today and 2 of them had more then half of the boards unplugged and one of the braces that were holding the card down was bent.  This is what allowed the cards to pop out.   I put everything back and checked all the connections and still only got a red light and nothing on the lcd.  Is there something that I could be missing.  Thanks.  

Hi
may you send email to info@bitmaintech.com? our tech guys will guide you to fix your problem Smiley

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
BeZerKaNZ

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:32:49 AM

This is an ongoing issue with Bitmain in general. I too was just hit with a failed part, and the turn around on failed product WILL result in serious loss in mining payouts. There is an advantage to going with Bitmain for mining hardware, however due to their support on hardware with issues, you need to factor in as serious losses in revenue .

Yeah I've accepted that I will probably never reach ROI, and its very frustrating/depressing watching your investment go from bad to worse.

Bad to worse => to worser....

Got the blue screen of death.... S2 turns on but only getting a blank blue LCD display on the S2. I've re-imaged SD card but did nothing. Waiting for a Bitmain to reply for a RMA request.

Don't give up yet.  i've had the same thing.  try removing all the boards (power off first, of course), then power on.  watch the controller board for blue lights.  they mean the controller has found a usable boot partition on the SD card and booted from it.  if you get it to boot, and can connect to the web page of the controller, then the problem may have been a connection to one of the currently-removed boards.  you have to put them back in, but there's a good chance that shutting the system off "hot" will botch the SD image, so you have to ssh into it and shut it down gracefully...

shutdown -h now

wait for it to do so, then power off.

keep us posted.

Wow cheers, I managed to get it going again with your advice. I guess I had to be a little more persistent. Since I've turned it back on I've got a whole lot of --x--x---- on 2 of the blades. So I only have 7 functioning 100%, 2 @ about 70% and 1 not 0%.

I'm still waiting for a reply from Bitmain for a support query last week on the reason why a blade is running much cooler and literally not hashing.

I've tried rebooting machine to clear the ---x--- but they dont seem to clear.

Is there a default login and password to SSH into the machine?.. I'm using putty.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:36:29 AM

Is there a default login and password to SSH into the machine?.. I'm using putty.

user: root
 pass: admin
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:06:53 AM

Received two B4 units today.  I upgraded the MicroSD's with Class 10 units right off the bat and reseated all of the cards.  Took a reboot to get all of the chips on line, but they're both 100%.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:22:15 AM

Received two B4 units today.  I upgraded the MicroSD's with Class 10 units right off the bat and reseated all of the cards.  Took a reboot to get all of the chips on line, but they're both 100%.

Upon delivery of my B4 unit today, I wanted to;

1) Image the SD card before turning it on
 2) Swap out power supply for a Corsair AX1200

Took the screws off the case, took one look inside, LOLWUT ?, maybe sometime this weekend if I have an hour to spare. Decided to get her up and hashing as is for now *shrugs*
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:33:04 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 05:43:50 AM by lowbander80

I am very very SORRY but there one more UNHAPPY AND SCREWED CUSTOMER OF BITMAIN

UNHAPPY AND SCREWED CUSTOMER OF BITMAIN

ON 16/4/2014 just before Easter I ordered 2 x S1 antminers.

I have made a payment for 2pcs Antminer S1 on 16/4/2014
and up to today 28 days later nothing has arrived please help

Order number

00120140415051311075KBr9n9xw06B7

tracking EMS
(available already sent to BITMAIN MORE THAN ONE TIME)

Aparently I have lost my bitcoins lost my miners and I receive no HELP FROM BITMAIN....

I have lost one month mining plus my original of hard earned bitcoins...

I am not sure what will happen but for now am deeply dissapointed!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP BITMAIN DONT LET YOUR CUSTOMERS DOWN.......

FIRST REPLY FROM BITMAIN

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We've requested EMS to double check the status and haven't get any result.
I'll inform you once get any update.
Thanks for your patience!
Best Regards,
-------------------------------------------------------------
Second reply from Bitmain

Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
We'll contact EMS to follow them right away and try to push them each day
before getting the info.
Thanks for your supportJ

-------------------------------------------------------------------

third reply from Bitmain

Hi,

Very sorry for the inconvenience.
We’ve called the EMS manager and he promised to provide an answer today.(two days ago)
I’ll inform you if any update.
Thanks for your patience.
Best Regards,

How would you rate thiS CUstoMER support

If I receive any help or compensation or refund from BITMAIN
I PROMISE TO WRITE IT HERE AND EDIT MY POST

IF NOT BITMAIN HERE IS YOUR GLORY

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:37:40 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 12:10:36 PM by BitcoinPappi

Wish I had one to help, but with guys like atadro buying 6 there weren't many to go around.  Being first has its drawbacks, good luck guys, I hope you get it figured out.

You can say that again.  Both of my 2 units are totally fubar'd.  Unit 1 had the Raspberry Pi board popped out of the bus, and several cards were out of their slots, but even after re-seating it (and checking all connections), I can't get any connection to the unit.  The LCD display lights up but there is nothing displayed, and the green light on the LCD never comes on.  The ethernet port seems connected to the switch (switch shows active connection), but 192.168.1.99 cannot be accessed at all via SSH or http or even ping.  Dead for all intents and purposes as far as I can tell.

Unit 2 was a great example of total lack of QC (or else the unit was put in a washing machine and run through the "shake it up and spin" cycle).  Check out the pics below.  I haven't even tried to repair, as the bus connections are so bad (and many are loose) that it is impossible to seat all the boards and even if I could seat them, they would be under great strain.  I can't believe they shipped something like this and I can't believe that shipping damage would be to blame for this one.

UNIT 1 picture:

UNIT 2 pictures:

I take back everything good I have ever said about bitmaintech.  I would recommend NOT ordering S2 units at all.

I was able to salvage one of the S2's (with Bitmain's express permission, I took good hash boards from each one and was able to get one S2 working properly after about a week of hard work).  On April 22, I shipped the non-working, warped, bent, destroyed hash boards (and all other parts including case) back to Bitmaintech as an RMA via UPS and was promised a full refund.  Return shipping (with insurance of $1000) cost me $800.  Bitmain gave me a shipping number but it was not valid for customer return shipping (I would have had to be an employee to use the number they gave me) so I went out of pocket.

Bitmain then told me they would ship me a new S2 from Batch 4 in lieu of a refund.  I don't want another unit so I already sold the replacement unit.

Now, Bitmain has told me that they cannot locate my package in customs.  Chinese customs appears to have quarantined my unit.   Bitmain says it because China detected a power cord.  That sounds fishy to me, but it doesn't matter.  I do not have a refund, and I don't have a replacement unit.  I am out another $800 for shipping, and the buyer of my replacement S2 is getting anxious so I may have to refund his money (or buy another S2 that I don't need just so he gets what he paid me for).

Bitmain tried to blame me for not asking them for a return shipping label when UPS rejected the shipping number they gave me!  However, always trying to be helpful I told them they could give me store credit for the $800 so that I could buy the next-gen Bitmain product when released (NOT S2 LOL).  What did they do?  They added another couple of $400 coupons to my account.  Thanks for nothing.  Now I just want cash back for shipping.

And Bitmain?  They stopped responding to my emails as of Saturday.

This whole S2 thing really has made me lose a lot of respect for Bitmain, but I was willing to give them another chance.  Now, they way they are treating me is not a good indicator of their future.  I would strongly recommend avoiding Bitmain for a while to see if they can get their act together again.  Sad, but there it is.

Bitmain sent me a mangled pile of worthless computer parts over ONE MONTH AGO.  In two boxes, two S2 units from Batch 1.  I sent you pictures showing how badly damaged BOTH of my S2 packages were.  Bitmain KNOWS that the Batch 1 orders were inadequately secured internally.  I managed to salvage one of the units (which took over a week of my time, to find undamaged boards from between the two units and then reassemble both units as best I could). 

I then sent back the other S2 package at your request, and had to pay over $800 for return shipping and insurance.  I marked that these were returns for warranty repaid as you asked.  I sent you pictures of the ruined unit.  You know that the package is sitting in customs in China, but has not been picked up.  It is likely not fixable anyway.

You know all of this.

So why have you not refunded or re-shipped a new Batch 4 unit?  What is going on in customs is NOT my problem.  The unit you sent was destroyed when it arrived here.  I cannot do any more than I have.

I am owed new Batch 4 unit to be shipped as I asked NOW please, and I am also owed $800 in store credit (NOT an S2 coupon I will never use) for shipping and insurance I had to spend because you did not send me a return shipping label (also not my fault).  You can figure out what happened to the return later but it is time for you to give me a new unit or full refund.

Honestly I had the same experience but with a defective S1. I had paid $240 USD to ship it back to them, international shipping is expensive. They took about 3 weeks to go collect the Ant after  continuously asking them to collect the miner or just ship out another unit. I was not compensated for the shipping cost that I paid.

When i asked can you please provide store credit after sending a copy of my receipt. I was told "Take it easy, we have to pay shipping too".

After that, I simply accepted the replacement that was sent about 1 month after I sent back the unit to them and marked it off as a loss. You might be better ordering from another seller on this forum that sells dragon but takes PayPAl, at least you have some protection
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:44:27 AM

Bitmain should take care of the last two posts.

They normally should answer.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
alexrossi
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1738

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:13:08 AM

Is not acceptable for costumers to take the money and time (so other money) loss for an RMA shipping. And no, coupons don't help in these cases.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
BITMAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:53:12 AM

New price for AntMiner S2 1 TH/s Miner Batch 4: 2424 USD each one, shipping cost included.

tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:49:02 AM

Is not acceptable for costumers to take the money and time (so other money) loss for an RMA shipping. And no, coupons don't help in these cases.

Right, there should be some escrow service for all the manufacturers.

We are helpless otherwise.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
nikolaz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:01:58 PM

Well pretty much...

alexrossi
Legendary

Merit: 1738

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:02:39 PM

Escrow maybe is too much, just more attention in the customer support part, and also in the case of s2 a more decent packaging to prevent these horror stories

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
dlowings

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:40:26 PM

First of all, let me say that I have been in this situation… The customer "IS" or needs to be responsible for a clear line of communication… Bitmain gave me their account number to do my RMA .. I all so found out that this was not acceptable in the US in order to generate a return label. I promptly emails Bitmain back and gave them a run down on the situation and they generated the return label on their end .. I was out only a 24 hour loss in return time.. The key to this whole mess is "communication" , and don't give up on that very critical key.. What I found is that Bitmain is their to help you IF you help them help you …….. Now you can be bull headed and say that its all on Bitmain but I'm sorry, in this situation if you want to get results you will have to do some of the leg work in the communication department .. I have several S1's and an S2 … I am happy with my product other then the fact that their is a VERY small ROI that I was well aware of Bitmain is by far better then a KNC or BFL in my opinion .. The only thing that was wrong with my S2 was a bad thermal reader on one card, and I can live with that… I do wish Bitmain had a local US parts house, but all in all I'm very happy with their service ..

BTC donations welcome:- 1BrersvQubEKt4m2hBXDNvU1B4RiYe6J4i   -   Feel free to visit wiki.chainminer.com for free hardware listings, and mining info. -  IRC on freenode #wiki.chainminer.com
CroverNo01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:17:48 PM

Bitmain reception at Bitcoin Conference

Biodom
Legendary

Merit: 3802

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:34:30 PM

16gb cards? Where you got the image? Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: