Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not ignore the small profits in Bitcoin investments.  (Read 3136 times)
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:00:17 AM

There is no perfect combination or solution in trading and investing. Even this example of buying 1 BTC for $3,000 and selling it for $8900 can only be done in the past tense. It is enough to recall the mood of the market when the BTC price fell and reached $3,000 and there was no certainty about what awaits us next, many sold at $3,500 in order to purchase at $2,600-$2,800, but the price did not drop to this level. Any investment is a risk, but investing in cryptocurrencies is a game of chance that we all play.

BTC $1 mln
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:19:26 AM

There is no perfect combination or solution in trading and investing.

there are . patience and being smart are the perfect combination of winning your trade/investment  . if your patient you can have the ability to wait for years or decades just to see a good price  .

if your smart you cant go wrong on the assets that you are picking because you already done a research if what is good or what is not so good . ignoring the small profits of your investments is like neglecting your whole investment/portfolio  . small is better than zero imo

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 09:11:18 AM

<snip>

Being too greedy is not mistake it's a human nature i think.. Grin Grin But i can support your word that people can earn more profit if they being serious about their small profits. But in my opinion isn't it too much hard for low budget investor to reach that place..?

Low-budget investors may opt for long term hodling, since collecting small profits to gradually take back the capital may never make any difference. But, still its a good exercise to make use of the strategy for less risky investment. Long term hodling might drain your patience sometimes when your coin doesnt seem to have improved for quite some time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:35:15 AM

I do this and I know most of traders here do it. How do I know? Because if people will be contented on only small profits then they will go to the banks or stick to their banks and put all their money there sleeping. That is steady profit but very small. If OP is telling that the small profit in swing tradeing is good, I disagree unless I am a whale that even a slight 2% movement would still give me millions of spread after.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:31:21 AM

I do this and I know most of traders here do it. How do I know? Because if people will be contented on only small profits then they will go to the banks or stick to their banks and put all their money there sleeping. That is steady profit but very small. If OP is telling that the small profit in swing tradeing is good, I disagree unless I am a whale that even a slight 2% movement would still give me millions of spread after.
Condition of people in market is different, i will agree if whales who only cares about small profit (in percentage) because if people who only have small amount or maybe not much capital, they will wait for big profit and wouldn't take under 10% profit. Usually the profit almost same with withdrawal fees or maybe will only used again to pay fee in their trading activity again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:50:29 AM

That is one thing that I appreciate. but to get a small percentage and not lose, then you are a professional trader. Money is never easy to make, if 1 or 2 days you can make 3% - 7% continuously, you will be very excited and want to trade, but then you will be tripped by the harshness of market. But it's a good idea anyway.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:48:27 AM

I totally understand your opinion but I think it all depends on yourself, there are some people they are willing to sell when they feel profitable, some people hold it and wait for more time to price increase. It is everyone's choice, I don't judge anyone wrong.
 Also for myself, I like to use the money that I can lose to invest because if you have losses your life still alright.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:34:40 PM

For me, yes don't ignore the small profits in bitcoin investments and not only in bitcoin, but in your all investment in cryptos, etc. Why we must not ignore it because these little things are not insignificant in the future, especially if it grows, in my experience, I own 0.1BTC in the early year of bitcoin I think is around 2012- 2013 imagine the value of the of 1 BTC on that year. I ignore it at first because of the cost and other things to do, but when the price rate of bitcoin increase I realized that my 0.01 BTC become expensive and I gain a significant amount of money.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: