Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your own conspiracy theory for Bitcoin & other  (Read 548 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:58:33 AM
Merited by LoyceV (7), suchmoon (4), VB1001 (2), CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Is Satoshi Nakamoto a real person or a team? Is the US government behind it? May be some other government? Was it built with criminals in mind? Was Monero created to  allow criminal trade? What is the favorite coin in the Dark Web as today? Were the drug cartels creators or early adopters?

I would like to read about your preferred version of all this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:21:53 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1), VB1001 (1)

Bitcoin can't really exist. The idea that different people running certain calculations and getting the same result means someone is in control of some "value" is just plain ridiculous, particularly if you consider that nearly anyone can do those calculations and thus achieve their own "consensus" with anyone they want. The whole thing could never possibly work.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1227

'Life's but a walking shadow'!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:03:50 PM

Satoshi is a pseudonym for a particular government.Tough to come to full grasp with the possibility that a sole man created all this and set it up, and then goes suddenly AWOL, it probably could be different brains from across different continents put together to make all this possible, the US, China, Japan, you name it. It just cannot be a single man.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:44:06 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Is Satoshi Nakamoto a real person or a team? Is the US government behind it? May be some other government? Was it built with criminals in mind? Was Monero created to  allow criminal trade? What is the favorite coin in the Dark Web as today? Were the drug cartels creators or early adopters?

I would like to read about your preferred version of all this.
In my opinion Satoshi might be a single person or group of two because it is enough to create a crypto right.

I don't think any government wants decentralized crypto.

It was built with intention of bringing transparency.

Not sure about it.

Most people say bitcoin but still USD is most favourite.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 4124

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 12:07:50 PM
Merited by paxmao (2), Becky666 (2)

I believe the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" isn't real, but bitcoin was founded by just an individual who has decided to hide his identity to stay under the radar to avoid detection I also believe he's still active in the cryptocommunity and also actively participating in the development of bitcoin without getting notice.

Nope the US government aren't behind it although they're behind most mixers or have control over their data. I don't believe Bitcoin was built with criminals in mind instead it was built due to the government centralized operation and how to bypass it in mind that's why it has lasted this long. I'm not convinced that bitcoin will succeed as a global currency but it's worth giving a try and might create the way for a better future.

Not a fan of the rest so don't have any input on that angle.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:50:53 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Carlton Banks (2), Jet Cash (2), VB1001 (1)

I'll always think it's conceivable it was put together by state actors. And I don't think that's a conspiracy theory. It's a pretty logical train of thought.

Even the most ardent optimist must recognise the current system is one giant and teetering improvisation that's getting more convoluted by the day.

Why not knock up a far out alternative, send it out into the wild and see how it fares? If governments fund men attempting to kill goats with their minds then this is rather less outlandish. The cost of this experiment won't have been more than a few salaries.

Perhaps there are forward thinkers out there who identified the potential of something like Bitcoin and decided to see what happened once it was created and completely out of their hands.

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:14:30 PM

Bitcoin can't really exist....

So Elon is right... I am just living on a simulation. Perfect, that will make my project of uploading myself to a cloud much more realistic.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3068

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:45:10 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 11:22:54 AM by Carlton Banks
Merited by suchmoon (4), Jet Cash (2), paxmao (2), gentlemand (1)

I'll always think it's conceivable it was put together by state actors. And I don't think that's a conspiracy theory. It's a pretty logical train of thought.

the history suggests this is eminently possible

Interest in cryptocurrency began with a small group of cryptography obsessed early adopters of the internet circa 1992, on the now infamous cypherpunks mailing list. It's important to note that cryptography (such was the topic of that mailing list) had up until that point been of interest only to academics and the espionage agencies. However many enthusiastic individuals were posting to alt.cypherpunks.org (or whatever it was called), there will have been people from espionage agencies either reading and/or posting there, right from the start. Wei Dei, Nick Szabo, Adam Back (who interestingly lives in Malta now); all the original cryptocurrency "forefathers" are possible (that's possible) government spys

Certainly the higher echelon of the (British) establishment were aware of the possibilities of cryptocurrency by the middle of the 1990's, as Lord Rhys-Mogg (former editor of The Times, as in the actual newspaper that printed the "chancellor approves 2nd bailout for the banks" headline) of the British House of Lords wrote an influential book (released 1997) on the way the information age would change the world, and devoted a chapter to cryptocurrency. The only real possible source of Rhys-Mogg's prognostications therein was likely the very same cypherpunks mailing list.

The likely conclusion, I believe, of observing all this from a spy agency directorate's office would be: let's do something with this. There's power in it.

It's not impossible that the solitary tinkerer that Satoshi is sometimes presented as got there first, all it takes is the right inspiration. But the likelihood is that the spy agencies (who have nothing better to do and huge amounts of resources from all the drug dealing and black market weapons sales etc) did it first. They have the people, and the time, to get it oh so right.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:57:33 PM

Interest in cryptocurrency began with a small group of cryptography obsessed early adopters of the internet circa 1992, ...

I wonder if we go back to ALT 2600 we could also find some reference to it.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 3159

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:51:48 AM

... Wei Dei, Nick Szabo, Adam Back (who interestingly lives in Malta now); all the original cryptocurrency "forefathers" are possible (that's possible) government spys ...

However, it should be noted that these people also actively worked to resist the U.S. government's application of munition export controls to the field of cryptography.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:36:42 PM

However, it should be noted that these people also actively worked to resist the U.S. government's application of munition export controls to the field of cryptography.

those were the names that popped into my head at the time. It should also be noted that government spies sometimes play the role of freedom fighter too, all sorts of tactical reasons to do that.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:25:33 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 01:56:57 AM by TimeBits

Not so much a conspiracy as there is proof to it, just a fact, ok well some of it is a conspiracy but it will also turn out to be true.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/who-created-bitcoin-long-story-short
Satoshi showed up once again on April 23, 2011, when he emailed a software developer, Mike Hearn, with “I’ve moved on to other things. It’s in good hands with Gavin and everyone.” From then no one knows what Satoshi is up to.

Gavin Andresen https://twitter.com/gavinandresen?lang=en Admits in this interview to being a CIA informant.
https://youtu.be/6pWblf8COH4?t=338

So Satoshi left bitcoin in the hands of the CIA as said by himself. Although it is in the hands of the public I am sure CIA controls most of that mining/hasing power in China as 85% of it now comes from China.  ( I am sure there is 51% just in different pools for the time being, but they will all form their own pool in the future)

Anyways as you can tell the CIA is not good hands, as they feel the need to sanitize a 13 yr old. A 13 yr old whistle blower has more balls than any of them and their insane actions.
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00806R000201150052-5.pdf "sanitized copy"

You can be sure in the future 51% attacks will happen and fuck everything. They don`t care to make money from bitcoin, they don`t care about fiat or bitcoin losses, they will sell at a loss, They care about keeping the FED`s money as the medium of exchange.

They have duped most of the people into think bitcoin is a stock. Read the first sentence of the whitepaper, USD is a financial institution. If you read the first sentence you will realize bitcoin is suppose to be a medium of exchange not a stock. Perhaps it is why satoshi has not traded any of his bitcoins for fiat $lave $cam money.

I really do think the pointing of the banker bailouts in the genesis block was reverse social engineering used on people. To make them think it was anti banker, except it was created by skilled coders within the IMF and FED. I also think Hal was Satoshi just using a remote viewer and on another computer as both of the ip`s from the first two users came from the same area code. He was probably remote viewing an office laptop or computer. They probably killed Hal as I have friends in worse condition with ALS still living today and in worse condition for much longer.

Anyways there should be a investigation put into Hal Finney`s death because I smell foul play from infinity miles away.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 3159

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:59:37 AM

Gavin Andresen https://twitter.com/gavinandresen?lang=en Admits in this interview to being a CIA informant.

That's a stretch. He gave a presentation at the CIA (as did Paypal and other fintech companies). I guess he did present information to the CIA, so you could call him an informant.

Here is his presentation:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/gavinandresen-bitcoin/GavinAndresenCIATalk.pdf
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:09:45 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 02:27:57 AM by TimeBits

That's a stretch. He gave a presentation at the CIA (as did Paypal and other fintech companies). I guess he did present information to the CIA, so you could call him an informant.

Here is his presentation:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/gavinandresen-bitcoin/GavinAndresenCIATalk.pdf

That is not a stretch.

If you give a presentation at the CIA, you are a CIA INFORMANT.

in·form·ant: a person who gives information to another.

Lol dat pdf tho, so retro haha, so "WILL THE EXPERIMENT SUCCEED" I think it already has, But we need to make a new experiment for I know where this one leads long term. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TLFyK_3Pk&lc I played in the simulation it is not nice the future. I did own the bots and make 4 btc in one day playing bomber man, or what it really is the real life gold and bitcoin simulation. Sad how the creator of this simulation died after he made it.

Come on guys get real after 2045, it is pretty much 100% premine to that offspring`s point of view. That is bullshit and you know it. Your making your own kids, kids be the $laves of the future. When everyone could make the supply through time and duration at a fair fixed rate and back capped to the their birthdate for the people that are already alive. Add a tx fee on the network now you have funds for shit. Allow the users to vote where those funds go. GG WP
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:29:57 AM

Something else occurred to me

Despite any collusion between apparent foes, powerful organizations across the world will no doubt screw each other over in power plays from time to time. I can just imagine, for instance, Gadaffi or Saddam holed up in their bunkers being calmly reassured by their 'old friend' in French/US intelligence that "the real plan is for our invasion to fail, and we can all jack up the oil price while we're pretending to fight, cool right?". And Gadaffi/Saddam replying "this all seems a bit too real though, Jean/John", and so Jean/John tells Gadaffi/Saddam "well its gotta look like we're not just faking it, old pal!", just as pieces of the ceiling collapse in on top of Gadaffi/Saddam's head.

Bitcoin might well be one of these kinds of incidents.

The public agreement was to create the SDR, basically a carefully controlled basket of the currencies of all the big nuclear/economic powers: the central banks of US, China, Japan, UK, France and Germany (Russia is absent on account of playing the gangster/rebel) have an ostensible agreement to share power in a dominant settlement currency, dressed up to some extent with economic relevance (i.e. the weighting within the SDR's basket, which is not so much representative of economic reality as it is the political reality).

It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that all the intelligence agencies suspect one another of having developed Bitcoin in secret, and that they all know that the entire SDR/IMF planned roadmap is now null and void as a consequence.

I wonder what the chatter would be like if that was indeed the case Tongue amusing, I should imagine... France: "You fucked us, you fucks!" not-Satoshi: "I don't know what you're talking about"
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:07:37 PM

Bitcoin doesn't exist at all! It is just our imagination tells us that we have some. In fact everything we have is just numbers printed on our bills and accounts! Everything we cannot touch is basically scam.
You may say: "wait! I can sell and buy bitcoin's and buy material things with it!". But it all just a big line in which an individual just a point in the chain. When you buy or sell only the number on your account changes. It's not real thing.
Who stays behind it all? The USA (the capital of all world crisis and biggest financial scammers from the Wall Street), maybe Russians (every one judges them in everything today, so why not them?!), maybe China (they are really smart in everything), aliens, marmonts,... I have a lot of variants.
In the case of Montero I will just say that yes, it was created for dark transactions on the dark net. I guess there is no Metter to explain what I wish to say by this.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:26:52 AM

Bitcoin doesn't exist at all! It is just our imagination tells us that we have some.

if that was correct, we could all be Bitcoin billionaires. Just imagine you have, say, 50 trillion BTC, and everyone has to believe you, right?

if negative merits existed, I wouldn't have written this post. Can you guess what I would have done instead?
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:31:42 PM

Nation states control bitcoin at this point.

ASICs allow them to do that. They just pool for "the front".

Eth is 'centralized' too because of that, and most other cryptocurrencies.

---

To really complete, you need to be a state energy corporation.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:13:52 AM
Merited by odolvlobo (1)

Nostradamus already predicted the bitcoin forks and lighning network.

Century XII, Quatrain 52
Two bodies, one head, fields divided in two, And then to reply to four unheard ones: Little ones for great ones, clear evil for them, Lightning at the tower of Aiguesmortes, worse for 'Eussouis
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1701

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 05:24:52 PM
Merited by paxmao (2)

Bitcoin doesn't exist at all! It is just our imagination tells us that we have some.

if that was correct, we could all be Bitcoin billionaires. Just imagine you have, say, 50 trillion BTC, and everyone has to believe you, right?

if negative merits existed, I wouldn't have written this post. Can you guess what I would have done instead?

Started a "Your own conspiracy facts for Bitcoin & other" thread?

Gone back to trading Rai stones?
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones

- MERIT

*Just joking in a friendly manner btw*

Cheesy

Herewith, Bitcoin conspiracy *fact* thread ...
Still "Finding Satoshi" then ...
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5165538
(It was Blondie Wong I tell thee ...)

Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: