Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆⭐[PRE-ICO ][ANN]DIPCHAIN - HONEST ACTIVE Future Platform of Art Industry ⭐🏆  (Read 310 times)
DIPART (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:13:01 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 11:06:29 AM by DIPART

DIPChain Early Allocation 15% Discount

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________

It is undoubtedly I want to see the scene that my work can be seen by more people. I think an open community will enable me to communicate with more like-minded artists and promote my creation to a new stage.
Andrew Hladky
Contemporary Oil Painting Artist

Nowadays, the drawbacks and shortcomings of the art market have not been improved. The global market for the fake artworks and collections amounts to US$6 billion annually, accounting for almost one tenth of the total trade volume of artworks.
Tom Otterness
Sculpture Artist

Social Media

[/quote]

▄▄▄
███
███
▄▄▄
███
███

█ 
IP Protection
Art Dictionary
Art Life