Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are launching DEX, a decentralized exchange created by Bit2Me  (Read 106 times)
Bit2Me (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 12:28:26 PM

Hello everyone,

Last week we launched DEX, a decentralized exchange with P2P trading, zero fees and fiat funding integration.

DEX is a commitment to the decentralization of the blockchain ecosystem.
It is based on Ethereum and takes advantage of the 0x protocol to create a real decentralization in trading.
The exchange is focused on providing an experience similar to a centralized exchange, but adding all the advantages it provides to be decentralized.

The 0x protocol allows us to create signed orders off-chain and store them.
When a buyer finds a desired order, he sends it to the 0x smart contract and that is when the atomic trade is done.
Exchanging the user A and user B tokens on the same transaction.
This gives the user one more layer of protection over their funds, since if the transaction fails, none of the users lose their tokens.
And by using this protocol, it allows us not to have to save user tokens or ask for KYC.

One of the main goals for the development was to bring an UI which is easy to understand and use.
So we focused on bringing to DEX the features a trader might miss from his old centralized exchange.

At first, we wanted to give the users markets for the main tokens people might need, such as Augur (REP), Maker (MKR), DAI, and more.
By using the 0x protocol  we are limited to Ethereum tokens (ERC20) in terms of listing tokens.

DEX is a platform that is prepared for wallet to wallet trading of both utility tokens as well as security tokens.
The use of this platform is completely free, any participant can trade tokens in real time, without paying a single cent to operate within Bit2Me DEX.

> If you are interested on learning more about DEX, you can go:
https://blog.bit2me.com/en/bit2me-dex-anatomy-of-a-decentralized-tokens-exchange/

> In case you are ready to trade, you can go straight to the exchange:
https://dex.bit2me.com/

If you have any doubt or feedback, please only reply this post.

Thanks for your time,
Regards.

Bit2Me | Convierte Bitcoins a euros en minutos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: