Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going for a Big correction  (Read 630 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 06:59:07 AM

Dear OP, nice to hear that you have had a lot of accuracy with your readings, but do you mind telling us why you didn't have an account here already? Why did you choose right now to make a grand entrance, after 5 long years with a lot of success? Where is the proof of your 50 BTC? Sign an address and we know you're not taking a dump on us;)
He's a random pajeet that has no idea what he's talking about. If he ends up being correct, it's going to be due to sheer luck like most TA conmen.

You sold when you shouldn't have, now you have to cope with reality by creating delusional predictions.
This is the reason why, or he's trying to short right now. Either way, both reasons are dishonest and malicious.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:02:19 AM

it's amazing---the head and shoulders calls fail and immediately the bears start calling for a double top!

too many people are bearish for the price to crash. everyone seems to think they can buy back lower. meanwhile, shorts have skyrocketed since the $7500 bottom. i think people like the OP are getting bear trapped and are gonna end up fomo'ing back in above $10k.

I used to own more than 50 Bitcoins at one time.

used to. that's what being too bearish gets ya. how many can you buy now? Wink

MegaAnalysis (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:41:54 AM

I have taken the screenshot, but struggling to attach it to this post can anyone assist me hiw to do that?
You need to at least become a Jr Member to be able to attach screenshots/images to posts.

Just try to enclose them inside [img][/img] tag now and it will be posted as links.
The images will be displayed after ranking up (30 activity & 1 merit); or buy a copper membership to lift your newbie restrictions.

On topic FYI, correction are always expected after a price surge, care to be more specific and detailed?

Thanks for information about attaching images in the forum.

IMHO, Price will first go up, maybe touch or exceed $10000 (or even 11000) and then the Big correction which will be spread over many days will begin. The current fall of a few hundred dollars from 9450 to 9050 in last 10 hours DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT CORRECTION TO ME.  PRICE SHOULD FIRST SURGE-UP AND THEN CORRECTION SHOULD BEGIN. This ongoing dip close to $9000 looks like a short term BUY OPPORTUNITY to me. DON'T PANIC GUYS. IT MAY EVEN DIP BELOW $9000, BUT IT WILL BE JUST A DIP.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:53:36 AM

Well eventually somebody will be correct at picking the top, even if its a local top and not a final top. However many people assumed that $4200 would be the top which it was the weekly high, it wasn't.

Then they assumed $6000 would be the top since it was strong support turned into strong resistance. It wasn't either.

So now people are assuming that $10000 will be the top because its a psychological number and was the top in May 2018. So we will see what happens but most likely $10K will get broken and head higher.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MegaAnalysis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:59:21 AM

Dear OP, nice to hear that you have had a lot of accuracy with your readings, but do you mind telling us why you didn't have an account here already? Why did you choose right now to make a grand entrance, after 5 long years with a lot of success? Where is the proof of your 50 BTC? Sign an address and we know you're not taking a dump on us;)

Thanks for your questions. Look deeply into my profile and research. You will get answers to many of your questions.
MegaAnalysis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:06:03 AM

He's a random pajeet that has no idea what he's talking about. If he ends up being correct, it's going to be due to sheer luck like most TA conmen.

You sold when you shouldn't have, now you have to cope with reality by creating delusional predictions.
This is the reason why, or he's trying to short right now. Either way, both reasons are dishonest and malicious.

You are wrong. I am not just predicting a crash, I am predicting a chain of events as follows:

1)Bitcoin will first surge up, likely in neighborhood of 10000 level.
2) Then a correction of MORE THAN 20% in size will begin.
3) This correction will be spread over several days or even weeks to come.

Mind you, it takes more than a random guess to get all the chain of events right.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:15:15 AM

Mind you, it takes more than a random guess to get all the chain of events right.
Wrong. Any idiot can occasionally be right after a million predictions. Either it goes up and continues going up or it goes up and reverts back down. You have a 50% chance to be right on this if you only believe that it will first go up. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:16:47 AM

IMHO, Price will first go up, maybe touch or exceed $10000 (or even 11000) and then the Big correction which will be spread over many days will begin. The current fall of a few hundred dollars from 9450 to 9050 in last 10 hours DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT CORRECTION TO ME.  PRICE SHOULD FIRST SURGE-UP AND THEN CORRECTION SHOULD BEGIN. This ongoing dip close to $9000 looks like a short term BUY OPPORTUNITY to me. DON'T PANIC GUYS. IT MAY EVEN DIP BELOW $9000, BUT IT WILL BE JUST A DIP.

Alright, now you're speaking my language. This dip off $9,400 doesn't look like the end to me either. To me, it looks like another round of early bears trapping themselves below $10K. I think we're still gearing up for one huge FOMO leg. My eyes are on the monthly pivot level around $11,500. I could definitely see a multi-month correction happening after a blow-off top like that.

MegaAnalysis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:41:11 AM

Wrong. Any idiot can occasionally be right after a million predictions. Either it goes up and continues going up or it goes up and reverts back down. You have a 50% chance to be right on this if you only believe that it will first go up. Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/n8sUWAE.jpg

Where did you see my remaining 99999 predictions? Those who understand probability and mathematics will know that mathematical probability of all the chain of events coming true and by the end of next week are far lower than your dumb assessment. Random probability of this happening is not even 0.1%.

Any arrogant idiot can post rubbish in a genuine thread and claim to it to be fake without a reasonable argument. I don't have to argue with you any further.

Nonetheless, I do profoundly respect those who have been suspecting me based on their educated logic. Afterall, it's a brand new profile
and people have every right to suspect it.
MegaAnalysis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:49:03 AM

it's amazing---the head and shoulders calls fail and immediately the bears start calling for a double top!

too many people are bearish for the price to crash. everyone seems to think they can buy back lower. meanwhile, shorts have skyrocketed since the $7500 bottom. i think people like the OP are getting bear trapped and are gonna end up fomo'ing back in above $10k.

I used to own more than 50 Bitcoins at one time.

used to. that's what being too bearish gets ya. how many can you buy now? Wink

Agreed. One should not be too bearish all the time.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:54:15 AM

Dear investors,

I have been analyzing bitcoin price during past five and a half years and I can spot patterns and price trends (both upward and downward trends), before they start, with much accuracy. I used to own more than 50 Bitcoins at one time.

I can tell you with full confidence that bitcoin (and other major cryptocurrencies) will be some of the best-performing assets in the world for some years to come.

Now I can tell you with full confidence that a medium term price CRASH is coming and this will be spread over several days (possibly weeks) to come!

I have used more than one analytical methodologies that have been proven accurate  and correct in past and all of my technicals and fundamentals are screeming very loudly that CURRENT PRICE LEVEL OF $9400+ IS THE MEDIUM TERM TOP OF THE CURRENT RALLY which has been taking the price upwards since December 2018.

I can tell you with full confidence that right now the Bitcoin is in a hugely overbought condition (for the medium term).

My analysis clearly tell me that this upcoming downward trend will most likely start someday during the current week, the week which has started today, on Monday June 17, 2019 or during the next week and this downward trend will be spread over many days (possibly weeks) to come. Before this downtrend begins, there can be some upward price movements which should be taken as opportunities to sell at a higher profit.

So I would advice the investors to sell your cryptocurrency holdings at price jumps during this week, while you can. Do the profit taking now and then wait for the next bottom.

The good news is that my Analytical techniques will also tell me when the next bottom will be near. So those of you who would like to benefit from my consultancy to find the bottom at that time will be more than welcomed.

Mark this post (and my words) for future reference. The future is not very far!

@MegaAnalysis if you’re so confident on your analysis how come you haven’t been rich till date, or famous as the man who was always spot on about Bitcoin price analysis everytime he made a prediction?. I don’t mean to be rude but I am not convinced about your analysis, as you have not posted concrete evidence to back it up. Also what is the proof of you holding 50 bitcoins, again you have not shared any images to back up your claim.
MegaAnalysis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:22:49 AM

Dear investors,

I have been analyzing bitcoin price during past five and a half years and I can spot patterns and price trends (both upward and downward trends), before they start, with much accuracy. I used to own more than 50 Bitcoins at one time.

I can tell you with full confidence that bitcoin (and other major cryptocurrencies) will be some of the best-performing assets in the world for some years to come.

Now I can tell you with full confidence that a medium term price CRASH is coming and this will be spread over several days (possibly weeks) to come!

I have used more than one analytical methodologies that have been proven accurate  and correct in past and all of my technicals and fundamentals are screeming very loudly that CURRENT PRICE LEVEL OF $9400+ IS THE MEDIUM TERM TOP OF THE CURRENT RALLY which has been taking the price upwards since December 2018.

I can tell you with full confidence that right now the Bitcoin is in a hugely overbought condition (for the medium term).

My analysis clearly tell me that this upcoming downward trend will most likely start someday during the current week, the week which has started today, on Monday June 17, 2019 or during the next week and this downward trend will be spread over many days (possibly weeks) to come. Before this downtrend begins, there can be some upward price movements which should be taken as opportunities to sell at a higher profit.

So I would advice the investors to sell your cryptocurrency holdings at price jumps during this week, while you can. Do the profit taking now and then wait for the next bottom.

The good news is that my Analytical techniques will also tell me when the next bottom will be near. So those of you who would like to benefit from my consultancy to find the bottom at that time will be more than welcomed.

Mark this post (and my words) for future reference. The future is not very far!

@MegaAnalysis if you’re so confident on your analysis how come you haven’t been rich till date, or famous as the man who was always spot on about Bitcoin price analysis everytime he made a prediction?. I don’t mean to be rude but I am not convinced about your analysis, as you have not posted concrete evidence to back it up. Also what is the proof of you holding 50 bitcoins, again you have not shared any images to back up your claim.

Thanks for your questions which are very valid indeed. I'll try to answer:

1) I am not famous because I have started making my predictions public just now. I discovered these methods back in 2018 and based on those, I bought near $3250 (actually bought LTC around $26). I can post a screenshot some day. My new profile does not yet have the privilege to post images.

2) one of my bitcoin addresses that used to have 30+ BTC is mentioned in my profile. You can check on the blockchain.  I can transact and/or message from that address someday as a proof.

I am quite lazy. Sorry.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:44:06 AM

Price correction were common with bitcoin, and this has taken place several times. Users quite often come with some form of analysis that doesn't have any connection to the market reality. Even the experts find it hard to predict which is the corrective factor and what form of market scenario is prevailing. These days users were also much aware about the price corrections.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

too many people are bearish for the price to crash

I disagree. if too many people were bearish then the price would have fallen already. people say they are bearish and wish for the price to fall but they do NOT sell. bearish people sell. don't look at shorts, they are mostly from newbies who are gambling in the market not traders. and gamblers are always making lots of bets like this and they don't affect the market. the only ones that affect the market are those participating in it with their sales and buys not bets.

Only Bitcoin
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:54:11 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 04:09:33 PM by fabiorem

Bitcoin fell $1500 in a matter of hours, from 9k to 7.5k, once more proving the market is manipulated by few actors, and adoption will be hard due to it.

If we have another correction like that, it will just prove, one more time, the need to control the exchanges.

Recently I read a discussion in reddit about suppressing Satoshi's wallet. Its a constant source of FUD, we know, but it is his private property, so Im against such kind of action, it would undermine the trust people have in bitcoin. There are other whales with similar quantities, should we suppress their wallets too? Of course not, its their private property, and its their right if they want to sell it or not.

Instead, I propose to control the exchanges through some kind of private comitee, because if someone want to sell too many bitcoins, theres the OTC market for that. You can cry me a river about freedom and liberty for corporate interests, I dont give a fuck.

If the exchanges have limits for dumping in a extended period of time, any kind of FUD would have less impact and more people would buy bitcoin. Institutional investors would flow in, without needing the dinossaurs from governments taking measures for them. And no, this would not be a two-way control, only on the way down, because bitcoin is not a ordinary asset, it was meant to be a reserve currency in the first place, so it needs worldwide adoption. People only buy it because it increases value fast.

So, correction or not, TA will be useless against the capricious movements of a few individuals. The centralized exchanges are accomplices to that. Judging only by TA, I dont believe we will have a correction below 8k.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 01:10:50 PM

Bitcoin fell $1500 in a matter of hours, from 9k to 7.5k, once more proving the market is manipulated by few actors, and adoption will be hard due to it.

If we have another correction like that, it will just prove, one more time, the need to control the exchanges.

Recently I read a discussion in reddit about suppressing Satoshi's wallet. Its a constant source of FUD, we know, but it his private property, so Im against such kind of action, it would undermine the trust people have in bitcoin. There are other whales with similar quantities, should we suppress their wallets too? Of course not, its their private property, and its their right if they want to sell it or not.

Instead, I propose to control the exchanges through some kind of private comitee, because if someone want to sell too many bitcoins, theres the OTC market for that. You can cry me a river about freedom and liberty for corporate interests, I dont give a fuck.

If the exchanges have limits for dumping in a extended period of time, any kind of FUD would have less impact and more people would buy bitcoin. Institutional investors would flow in, without needing the dinossaurs from governments taking measures for them. And no, this would not be a two-way control, only on the way down, because bitcoin is not a ordinary asset, it was meant to be a reserve currency in the first place, so it needs worldwide adoption. People only buy it because it increases value fast.

So, correction or not, TA will be useless against the capricious movements of a few individuals. The centralized exchanges are accomplices to that. Judging only by TA, I dont believe we will have a correction below 8k.

Recently I read a discussion in reddit about suppressing Satoshi's wallet

This is the worst idea I've ever heard here, it doesn´t make any sense

You guys have to stop thinking about these things, whales will always be where money is, if they have a lot of money and want to dump BTC, what's the problem? It's not illegal

A simple trader is like a whale, they want to buy in the dip and sold at the peak, the only difference is the quantity

And remember, if a whale play alone, it's not risky, you will only have losses when you sell, so hold your coins instead of selling in a panic moment created by whales

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 01:13:45 PM

It's about protecting it from quantum computers, if needed. You don't understand any of this so you don't get to create any valuable opinions. There are very good reasons why it should be done and even more very good reasons why it shouldn't be done; therefore, to say that it "doesn't make any sense" is just being stupid. None of this has any relevance to the current price nor this thread.

Yawn. You are dishonest and malicious. Nobody should listen to baboons like yourself.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MegaAnalysis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:54:52 PM

Dear investors,

As mentioned earlier, please don't panic due to the recent dip in price from $9450 to 9050 as it's just a dip, rather it's a SHORT TERM BUY opportunity. Price has already recovered a bit from 9050 to around 9180 at the time of writing. It will go even higher. The upsurge is about to begin.

After the upsurge, the downtrend (which was mentioned in my original first post above) will start.

This is my opinion and everyone has the right to agree or disagree with it without being rude.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:16:29 PM

It's about protecting it from quantum computers, if needed. You don't understand any of this so you don't get to create any valuable opinions. There are very good reasons why it should be done and even more very good reasons why it shouldn't be done; therefore, to say that it "doesn't make any sense" is just being stupid. None of this has any relevance to the current price nor this thread.

Yawn. You are dishonest and malicious. Nobody should listen to baboons like yourself.

You don't understand any of this so you don't get to create any valuable opinions.

I just said basic stuff because this content is not relevant to this thread, if you want to debate about quantum computers you can create a thread and I'll be glad to contribute with my knowledge
Your post is very rude man, you don't need to presume my knowledge, instead it's better to write facts, if you want to learn something I'm here to teach you

About the OP, we are in a correction right now, I'll follow this topic, but I insist to you to post your formula, it's interesting to find new ways to think

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:23:53 PM

You guys have to stop thinking about these things, whales will always be where money is, if they have a lot of money and want to dump BTC, what's the problem? It's not illegal

I read in 4chan that a woman had hanged herself after losing all her family savings during the last bear market. She left a husband and kids.

Just because its not illegal, doesnt mean its not immoral.

As Lauda pointed out, the proposal about Satoshi's wallet came because of quantum computing. IBM already built a quantum computer. And there is the risk Satoshi is really Paul Le Roux and its wallet is in the hands of the CIA. How much time until some three-letter organization decrypt it?

But, I dont believe the wallet should be locked, instead it would be better the centralized exchanges create some kind of a comitee to control the dumps. It would be self-regulatory. Some people will cry about "freedom", but your freedom ends where you starting stealing other people's money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: