Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Easy Feedback Token. To reward people who communicate useful feedback  (Read 3063 times)
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 04:51:31 AM

DO NOT TRUST EFT!! THEY DO NOT PAY SOME OF THEIR BOUNTY HUNTERS!!! I am not the first!! Please speak up if you hae been treated badly too!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5249266.msg54452334#msg54452334

Scam accusation opened. WIll follow up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

Bridging the Feedback industry to crypto $EASYF

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 07:47:35 AM

Hello, how are you? I have some concerns I would like to be addressed if possible. I have been following you guys for quite some time and I see this topic is almost baren. Only the OP is really posting here. This concerns me about the value of the token. When the bounty is paid out (which you keep pushing back) is paid out. (your team also has been denying people stakes for silly reasons and not actually doing their job which makes me worry even more) Will the payment of the bounty destroy the token value and cause a huge dump? What plans have you put into place to prevent this? OR even if every single token is sold it will not affect the price much?
How do you feel about the future?

We are a company with a future. EasyFeedback Token's value proposition made sense before COVID19 and will make much more sense after COVID19.

We don't want to run and do the IEO on a stock exchange where we are forced to be listed and not be able to do the IEO on a big stock exchange where we can make ourselves known to more people.

We don't want to do things in a hurry and we're not in a hurry. We want to try to do things right.

Here is the explanation of how we will be giving EFTs related to the bounty and airdrops program:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155778.msg51514197#msg51514197

Here is a message from our CEO Honorio Ros, regarding EaysFeedback Token post Covid-19:

“EasyFeedback’s vision is to promote feedback among consumers and companies to help to solve two issues that have been around permanently:

1⃣ The problem of communication between people.

2⃣ The human being’s ambition to improve things.

For this, we want to reward and help to manage the private, original and useful feedback, to improve products, services and processes. This feedback has to be viable to be implemented by the company or institution.

The post Covid-19 society is going to pose new challenges for companies that want to survive:

1⃣ The commitment to sustainability and the environment will be increasingly decisive.

2⃣ New companies will be created or global companies will tend to relocalization to ensure that the critical needs of basic products and services of the local community are met without having to import them.

3⃣ The role of the company in the immediate environment and its impact on the development of the local community will be increasingly taken into account.

4⃣ Digitization will increase.

5⃣ In this online environment where information is very confusing, accurate and precise information will prevail for correct decision-making.

At the same time, consumers are going to be more sensitive to the values of justice and solidarity. More responsible and committed to the improvement of our society and to the role that companies and institutions have in it. And we are going to wonder more and more the role and leadership that companies and institutions have in it.

For all this, the search for excellence in its processes, products and services, in the customer care offered and a careful listening to the needs of its customers will be essential. Putting a face to the client with direct communication with the company will be more necessary.

And there we will be facilitating the private and constructive feedback from consumers to reach companies and rewarding them with our EasyFeedback Token.

As our slogan says, “Your Feedback moves the world!”

In this post you can see which EasyFeedback products will impact the price of EasyFeedback Token.

https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/en/10-products-that-will-impact-on-the-supply-and-demand-of-eft/

Thank you for your interest in our company.

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 07:49:08 AM

DO NOT TRUST EFT!! THEY DO NOT PAY SOME OF THEIR BOUNTY HUNTERS!!! I am not the first!! Please speak up if you hae been treated badly too!!

Why are you saying this?

As I mentioned in the previous message

We don't want to run and do the IEO on a stock exchange where we are forced to be listed and not be able to do the IEO on a big stock exchange where we can make ourselves known to more people.

We don't want to do things in a hurry and we're not in a hurry. We want to try to do things right.

Here is the explanation of how we will be giving EFTs related to the bounty and airdrops program:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155778.0

Information about the IEO can be obtained at this other link:

https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/en/easyfeedback-token-ieo-when-where-why/

Any questions you may have we are at your disposal.

Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 09:10:48 AM

Why are you saying this?

Please just give me my stakes. Why must we take things this far? Do you think I want to fight with you? I actually like easyfeedback and think its a good platform and good idea. Now you have turned me away and I have no more interest in supporting EFT but I guess you don't care since I am just one person. I hope that the posts I made will attract others who have not been given stakes so they can speak out too.
Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 04:21:55 PM

Why are you saying this?

Please just give me my stakes. Why must we take things this far? Do you think I want to fight with you? I actually like easyfeedback and think its a good platform and good idea. Now you have turned me away and I have no more interest in supporting EFT but I guess you don't care since I am just one person. I hope that the posts I made will attract others who have not been given stakes so they can speak out too.

Dear Lizzy,

After submitting your complaint to our BountyManager, we regret to inform you that we will not provide you with any more EasyFeedback Token stakes. And round 4 (EFT FINAL ROUND) have stakes in your account.
According to our data, you did not have the signature from the beginning, so you were not awarded the stakes you claim from us in that reward round.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XcyTOc0RjEv8PWDKz_8U9ECDUWYqJrMPco0rLqduKKY/edit#gid=0

If we give in to your request we will be forced, out of justice, to do the same with other users who have had the same type And that did not happen. If you check the sheets where the rewards were managed, we have not edited them since December 25, 2019.

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 05:25:58 PM

#ShowMeEasyFeedbackToken

📖 #ShowMeEFT_19 The blockchain platform of members is based on a triple system

1️⃣ An Accreditation System: All members of the platform will be identified so that they can receive rewards with our token in their own EasyFeedback wallet.

2️⃣ Validation System: Once accredited, the member’s feedback will be graded and verified by one of the three validator nodes/oracles (internal, company or lawyer) and incorporated into the blockchain with the score obtained.  Validator nodes/oracles have the role of rewarding users who send feedback.  For each type of feedback, only one of the 3 types of validator nodes/oracles will take part: internal, company and lawyer. Feedback sent in the form of queries will not be rewarded.

3️⃣ A Loyalty System: Companies that are already EasyFeedback customers will have a company validation node on the platform which will allow them to verify, grade and reward customer feedback.  These rewards can be used to purchase products and services that these companies have incorporated into the EasyFeedback Marketplace.

#Blockchain #Tokensale #IEO #EFT #crypto #fintech #EasyFeedback #Wallet

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 05:23:00 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2020, 11:27:05 AM by Easy Feedback Token

We have made a post with a simple example of a suggestion sent by one of our EasyFeedback users in Spanish and which will be rewarded when EasyFeedback Token is operational.

McDonald’s Costa Rica solves user suggestion

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 05:13:35 PM

EasyFeedback Token “EFT” Ecosystem

We have developed a video from an image created on the EasyFeedback Token Ecosystem to explain it in its entirety.

We recommend to read the EasyFeedback Token whitepaper to understand the different “actors” involved in the EasyFeedback Token Ecosystem.

Brief explanation:

1. EasyFeedback Token is an ERC20 token created on the Ethereum blockchain.

2. The Token is created by the Easy Feedback Token OÜ company based in Estonia.

3. Easy Feedback S.L based in Spain is the technological provider that will make possible the development of all EFT related products.

4. All products are posted on EasyFeedback.com. Website in operation since August 2015. Users who send feedback through EasyFeedback.com and receive tokens for the “Proof of Feedback”.

5. The EasyFeedback Token ecosystem is made up of several interacting actors:

Easy Feedback Token OÜ
Easy Feedback S.L
EasyFeedback Token token owners
Exchanges where we will carry out the IEO and we will be listed
Companies and institutions clients of our products

All these agents interact thanks to the following products (11).

Consumer products:

Legal advice
Use of EFTs in the EasyFeedback Online Store
Use of EFTs on the EasyFeedback Token debit card
 Income generated by EFTs exit fees
Use of EFT in other Wallets

Products for companies:

Subscription to EasyFeedback PRO
EasyFeedback IoT (Internet of Things)
EasyFeedback Health
EasyFeedback Survey
EasyFeedback Review
EasyFeedback Stats

youtube.com/watch?v=kO6BLx_g5lw

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 09:44:45 AM

CEO Message - EasyFeedback Token

My name is Honorio Ros, CEO of EasyFeedback Token.

As you know we had plan to start the public presale on June 15th.

Unfortunately I have to communicate that this date is delayed to July 15th.

The reasons for this is that due to Covid-19 issues, the integration in our systems of KYC (Know Your Customer) & AML (Anti Money Laundry) processes of suppliers have been delayed.

KYC & AML processes are essential for the process of selling the token and they are both mandatory under Estonian regulations. All EFT buyers have to pass both processes.

Also I want to inform that from June 1st we have a new commercial office in Madrid located in “Cryptoplaza”, a hub focused in crypto world. This will allow us to have more networking in order to enhance and promote our company.

Hope you are keeping safety and well.

Honorio Ros
CEO EasyFeedback Token

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 11:19:25 AM

We have made a post with a simple example of a congratulation sent by one of our EasyFeedback users in Spanish and which will be rewarded when EasyFeedback Token is operational.

Ryanair listens to its customers and responds satisfactorily

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 11:59:02 AM

We have made a post with a simple example of a congratulation sent by one of our EasyFeedback users in Spanish and which will be rewarded when EasyFeedback Token is operational...

https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/en/another-alcampo-loyal-customer/

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 11:35:43 AM

📜  EasyFeedback Token "EFT"  - Smart Contract Audit

⏱ Soon the pre-sale of the EFT token will start, that's why EasyFeedback Token wanted to audit its SmartContract.

ℹ️  Red4Sec, a company that has customers like Neo, QRL, nano, etc. has been our supplier for this work.

We already have the Smart Contract audited by Red4Sec and we wanted to share it with our community.

For more information please follow this link: https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/en/#smartcontract

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 12:25:03 PM

EasyFeedback Token License Announcement

Hello,

As you may know Easy Feedback Token OÜ operates from Estonia. The Estonian government changed the regulations for granting or maintaining cryptocurrency licenses, giving companies until July 1 to adapt to the new regulations.

This new regulation supposes:

- Increase and effective payment of share capital
- Real and permanent presence in Estonia
- AML officer in Estonia
- Board member in Estonia
- Updating of AML and KYC protocols

Easy Feedback Token OÜ has submitted all the information and requirements on time, although the Estonian government, according to a communication dated July 3, has suspended the licenses of our token.

We are working to solve this situation.

As a matter of prudence, we are going to delay the start date of the sale of our token taking into account the maximum period of time that the Estonian government takes to grant new licenses. This means that the new start date for the sale of our token will initially be September 16, 2020, and this date can be brought forward in the event that we obtain the reactivation of the licenses earlier.

We continue working according to the road map:

- Smart contract audit: On June 26, Red4Sec (company with clients such as Neo, QRL, nano, etc.) successfully audited our Smart Contract.
https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/en/#smartcontract

- Exchanges: We are closing the agreement to carry out the first stage of the IEO on a Korean exchange due to the high interest that there is in that country in our company. It was scheduled for the end of August although it will probably be delayed to October. For the second and third stage of the IEO we are negotiating with several international exchanges.

- Online store: As planned in the roadmap in the third quarter we will launch our online store where you can buy exclusive EasyFeedback Token products and receive a 5% discount on EasyFedback Token of the amount of your purchases.

We trust that this situation will be resolved quickly.

Thank you for your interest in our business.

Honorio Ros
CEO EasyFeedback Token

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 10:32:28 AM

This means that the new start date for the sale of our token will initially be September 16, 2020.

All businesses slowed down in the COVID-19 pandemic. I can understand that. Even though our industry operable from anywhere, the world industry stops because they still use traditional practices. I hope that the EFT team continues to operate according to the plan. My question is whether the date fixed for the token sale? Can you expose the Korean exchange name?
Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 11:24:33 AM

This means that the new start date for the sale of our token will initially be September 16, 2020.

All businesses slowed down in the COVID-19 pandemic. I can understand that. Even though our industry operable from anywhere, the world industry stops because they still use traditional practices. I hope that the EFT team continues to operate according to the plan. My question is whether the date fixed for the token sale? Can you expose the Korean exchange name?

Thank you for your confidence in our company.

Due to the reasons mentioned in the post, the sale of the token will start on September 16th but we are working to shorten this date.

Regarding the Korean Exchange we are sorry but we can't give you the name for confidentiality. Since November of last year we have had contact with companies in Korea that have shown great interest in the project and this has been the reason why we have been working on the possibility of starting the first phase of the sale of EasyFeedback Token on an Exchange in this country.

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 10:41:56 AM

Your congratulations move the world and they deserve their reward

Who would have thought that we would have to be two meters away from each other, that the mask would be mandatory and that we would spend almost three months locked up in our homes without being able to see our loved ones.

The situation we lived through has overtaken us all, but still, we are more united than ever with each other, to help each other and move forward better than before.

In Easyfeedback.com we are helping to facilitate the sending of congratulations with the aim of receiving words of encouragement and encouragement to all the people and companies that during these months are facing this situation.

Especially to those people who have to work face to face in the difficult moments and full of uncertainty.

From our website www.easyfeedback.com the companies are receiving many signs of appreciation and we believe it is important to share some of the many responses from the companies, to which their users and clients have sent letters of encouragement, congratulations and thanks for their work at this time:

NUESTRA SEÑORA DEL PRADO GENERAL HOSPITAL

“Thank you very much, Bethlehem. We will try that all the professionals receive this gratitude, that comes in the best of the moments, when more it is necessary to know that the professional and organizational effort necessary to overcome this situation, is perceived by those for whom it is directed, that in the bottom is all of us, our children and our elders.

Although there are many generic signs, these days, of gratitude and recognition in society, these signs as direct as the one you are sending us are very important, because they are directly aimed at professionals close to us in the health field, who are both health and non-health professionals, the latter also being fundamental, without whom the work of the former would not be possible either.

I believe that we must keep morale very high, because it is at this time that a society shows how high it is, and in order to keep it high it is essential to find support, understanding and mutual recognition.

Greetings and thank you very much.“

VOLVO Sedauto

“I want to thank you on my behalf and also on behalf of all the staff of Sedauto for the words of encouragement and congratulations that you so kindly conveyed in your mail. In a few days so complicated for all his words are an encouragement that will give us strength to do our work and also to undertake future actions of solidarity in our region.

In this situation of isolation we miss the personal contact with our clients and you have reminded us that in our work the fundamental thing is the people and therefore we cannot isolate ourselves from circumstances in which many people are living very painful situations. We are doing our best to ensure that our clients have access to our services in the best possible conditions, making a special effort to protect the health of all the people who visit us. 

The need to adapt very quickly to this crisis, which is affecting us all, may cause failures that we hope to resolve as soon as possible, with the help of the information provided by our clients.  In your case, I am sorry that it took so long to answer your mail, we have implemented a procedure to improve the time of our response.

We are at your disposal for anything you may need.
Thank you very much for your words.
A big hug.”

Palacios Alimentación

“Hello, Maria, good morning

We want to thank you. Firstly for the confidence you have in our products. We are happy to know that you have had good experiences with the products in which we put so much effort and dedication. We are proud to know that you have had good times and have been able to enjoy them. We hope and expect that we continue to meet your expectations, our daily work is directed towards this.

The second thanks is for having recommended us and expanding the “Secret of a Family” among your people. This is the best of all symptoms and encourages us to continue improving day after day.

Finally, our greatest thanks is for having invested a few minutes of your time in addressing us with such beautiful words. It is a real pleasure.

Thank you very much.”

We encourage you to continue sending congratulations and words of encouragement.

When we implement https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/en/, these congratulations are a good example of the feedback that will be rewarded with EasyFeedback Tokens.

Users who send useful feedback to improve products, services and processes of companies and institutions through www.Easyfeedback.com will get EasyFeedback Tokens (EFT).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About EasyFeedback:

Our mission is to change and improve the world by encouraging and recognizing useful feedback. Through our website www.easyfeedback.com you can send your opinion about your experience with any company or institution in the world in an easy and intuitive way. We are an independent third party that certifies companies in customer care through the “Seal of Excellence in dealing”.

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 10:15:18 AM

#ShowMeEasyFeedbackToken

📖 #ShowMeEFT_20 Validation system of "Proof of Feedback" Oracle Internal Validator

➡️ Every time a user sends useful feedback, they receive EFTs for their communication. In addition, there is a percentage of EFTs that are generated to cover the costs of managing the internal validator node.

💡 The internal validator node / oracle will evaluate the feedback sent by EasyFeedback users, according to these 3 criteria: utility, originality, and execution.

🌐 This internal validator will have a Council of Consultants in each country that will be made up of seven members chosen by EasyFeedback.

Each feedback received will be assigned, through an automated and random drawing, 3 of the members of the Council of Consultants who will be in charge of proceeding with its evaluation.

Each of the consultants will carry out their assessment independently without knowing the identity of the user sending the feedback, or the assessment of the other consultants.

📝 The final result of the evaluation will be the average of the 3 scores of the consultants and will only be known by the user who sends the feedback.

✅ This result will be transformed into EFT tokens within your wallet. The consultant also receives EFT for his/her work. The amount of EFT obtained by the work performed will vary over time depending on a system that will assess the quality of the evaluations issued by the consultant.

➡️ For more information: https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/en/how-internal-validator-node-and-enterprise-validator-node-work/

#Blockchain #Tokensale #IEO #EFT #Crypto #fintech #EasyFeedback #Wallet

EFTtokpiescam

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:38:57 PM

Scam accusation opened!!

Tokpie seem to fully support shitty bounties.

Do not trust EFT with your investment. They are not even capable of running a bounty with 250 people how on earth can they run a company?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265713.msg54902983#msg54902983
Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 11:10:15 AM

Scam accusation opened!!

Tokpie seem to fully support shitty bounties.

Do not trust EFT with your investment. They are not even capable of running a bounty with 250 people how on earth can they run a company?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265713.msg54902983#msg54902983

Hi, we're sorry you wrote this message.

We continue working in our company with the same enthusiasm as two years ago when we decided to add to our products the possibility of having a token to reward useful feedback that improves products, services and processes of companies and institutions.

We are taking the steps for the sale and launch of EasyFeedback Token and even if we are delayed by external reasons (at the moment we are dealing with the Estonian government with several administrative procedures related to the licenses for the sale of our token) we will not fail to meet our commitments.

The delivery of the bounties is explained in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155778.msg51514197#msg51514197

In your case, after discussing it with the team that carried out the management of our bounty campaign, we inform you that you only have the telegram stakes because you complied with being in the telegram group, they tell us that you sent everything else out of date.

We regret that you have this image of us. All of us at EasyFeedback Token hope that you will see the reasons in our company to reconsider our work and that we can count on your trust.

Easy Feedback Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 11:16:52 AM

#ShowMeEasyFeedbackToken

📖 #ShowMeEFT_21 Validation system of “Proof of Feedback” Company Validator Oracle

➡️ The company validator node/oracle is the only one in charge of managing the rewards of any type of feedback sent by users, when the company to whom the feedback is sent is subscribed to the Easy Feedback PRO service for companies.

🏢 The company validator node/oracle will be formed of people selected among the company’s personnel to perform the task of evaluating feedback.

If the feedback is sent to a company that is not subscribed to the Easy Feedback PRO service for companies, one of the other two validator nodes/oracles will perform the task:

- 🌐 The internal validator node/oracle will be the only one in charge of managing the rewards to users, when this feedback is a suggestion, congratulation and some type of complaint/claim.

- 💼 The lawyer validator node/oracle will be the only one in charge of managing the rewards to users, when this feedback is a complaint/claim.

➡️ For more information: https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/en/how-internal-validator-node-and-enterprise-validator-node-work/

#Blockchain #Tokensale #IEO #EFT #Crypto #fintech #EasyFeedback #Wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: