Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know any good ways to promote a mobile application game?  (Read 1378 times)
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:48:09 AM

I am about to publish my first mobile game app.

Do you know any good ways to make it gain more popularity with the lowest costs possible?

Perhaps you know someone who runs a website or has a YouTube channel who might be interested to review it and play it for their viewers to see.

Let me know about your options and contact here or via PM
It will be difficult for you to promote a mobile app, if you will not spend a huge amount of money because the best way to promote your app is by paying in Youtube and Facebook for your app to be shown in their ads. I think the cheapest way to promote your app is by asking famous and non famous Youtubers or vlogger to promote your own mobile app.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:41:46 AM

just buy ads on youtube, google adwords and etc lol

I totally agree! In business, you need to spend money in order to earn more money, of course.

Also, include Facebook and other social media, depending on your mobile application game's demographic and target market.

Ads on different platforms is a good solutions.
It will give exposure but you don't know if people will eventually use your app.
The best way is to do collaboration with another application and make users use your app along by using the popular application. This is going to bring real traffic and use of your mobile app.
PradeepMakhija

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 07:41:15 AM

There are many ways you can promote your mobile application game. They are maximum paid promotions which will help you to make maximum clicks and downloads. Also, I want to share a good blog that will provide details about how do free apps make money. These blogs will give you an idea of what are the ways to earn maximum money from free apps.
https://www.spaceotechnologies.com/how-do-free-apps-make-money/
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:22:53 AM

Tegister on some game websites likee this one here.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/yourstory.com/mystory/f21734c349-top-5-social-games-web/amp
jackm

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 04:44:25 AM

Hi all,
For every app owner the main issue concerns is how to market mobile app. There are many ways you can promote your mobile app but I think ASO and SEO is best way to promote the app.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:57:51 AM

Not sure if this thread is still active and OP looking for new ways to get more traffic towards his app.

What I noticed of smaller Apps to get some traffic would be mainly through advertisements in social media or youtube. Youtube would in my opinion be probably the best choice because many people watch videos from their phone or tablets, so it's only 1 click away to download your app.  Another way would of course be to get more users who also review your app with a good feedback and many stars.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 07:58:10 AM

just buy ads on youtube, google adwords and etc lol

I totally agree! In business, you need to spend money in order to earn more money, of course.
You need to spend money as capital,but of course you need to assess if your profiting.
i have been into business for years now and i am sure this is not an easy task if you don't know what kind of business are you running.
Also, include Facebook and other social media, depending on your mobile application game's demographic and target market.
social media is profitable now specially youtube in which the more you have follower is the big income you may get.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:44:39 AM

I guess the only working method is to flood all the media platforms with ads for your application. Judging by what can be seen, this method is still actively used, which means that it works. It is necessary to buy advertising from bloggers, also in various social networks. Show your ads inside other free apps.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:44:33 PM

I think social media is a good way to promote the mobile application game advertising through social media provides a lot of information about mobile applications and does not take much time to promote. In the present era social media is known as a means of communication. You can also find new information and use applications properly and save the information you need.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:24:11 PM

I guess the only working method is to flood all the media platforms with ads for your application. Judging by what can be seen, this method is still actively used, which means that it works. It is necessary to buy advertising from bloggers, also in various social networks. Show your ads inside other free apps.

More exposure would lead to more awareness thus actively increasing curiosity and therefore increasing activity of the application. Though I wouldn’t say this is enough. At this time, you have to get creative and make people actually engaged and not just spamming them with your ad.

Choose a sponsor depending on the field of your application and make them promote your project.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 06:58:43 AM

More exposure would lead to more awareness thus actively increasing curiosity and therefore increasing activity of the application. Though I wouldn’t say this is enough. At this time, you have to get creative and make people actually engaged and not just spamming them with your ad.

Choose a sponsor depending on the field of your application and make them promote your project.
that is annoying when the site is spamming our emails and even our mobile because
for me this is cheap kind of advertising and will always prevent dealing with those cheap sites.
but promoting a mobile application needs more capital because there are no free advertising now.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 12:08:49 PM

Not sure if OP is still interested in this question because it has been years when this thread was created and hope that he have been running his site in good faith now.
I think social media is a good way to promote the mobile application game advertising through social media provides a lot of information about mobile applications and does not take much time to promote. In the present era social media is known as a means of communication. You can also find new information and use applications properly and save the information you need.
yeah , there are influencer that we can use to promote our online businesses and as what I am seeing here in my country now?
this is really helpful .

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 10:23:50 AM

yeah , there are influencer that we can use to promote our online businesses and as what I am seeing here in my country now?
this is really helpful .
But you have to pay them with hefty talent fee but sure they are effective when they have a lot of fans that they show the mobile app.

It is the new trend and many brands are asking for the influencers to advertise their products and services because they have a specific target niche to market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███