Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB Finally On KuCoin!!  (Read 755 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:13:41 AM

if both of them get a profit it doesn't matter even though both of them compete, because in any business if it can benefit one another anything can be done so that the exchange becomes even greater.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:50:02 PM

Kucoin and Binance were like a rival, but where Binance is the number one crypto exchange, Kucoin is not even in top 40 rank! Kucoin did some mistakes before, they listed some shit coin! I was a trader there and after several months I left Kcoin! However, this is a good thing that Kucoin listed BNB coin on the board, they are not rival any more! Which exchange the rival then?

Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:32:31 PM

binance still a coin where it can be listed in other exchange.. it just good to see this that kucoin listed its rival exchange as you said.. in the first place they will get profit as well Grin
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 09:54:14 PM

Binance is taking the lead in this space with all round dominance in the space as the market is getting in their favour and I wish they could reciprocate in listing kucoin too but am sure CZ will not lost it in any way , just a bad move by kucoin in my own opinion , but good for their users to actually retain in the exchange simply bcos of bnb.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:06:57 PM

binance is a coin like every others, so why shouldn't kucoin list it if they can expect some money by tradingfees? exchanges are here to make money by withdrawals and trading fees.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:18:01 PM

When I saw BNB on kucoin, I was amazed. CZ has been great with developments for BNB and Binance at large. There has been great progress with Binance chain, Binance DEX and Binance info too.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:33:05 PM

I am not confused and not surprising about that new mate rival between the two exchange is normal because is talking about business. Listing BNB coin into kurcoin is part of the business not becuboth exchange is rival.

binance is a coin like every others, so why shouldn't kucoin list it if they can expect some money by tradingfees? exchanges are here to make money by withdrawals and trading fees.

Exactly is all about talking how get earn came from the trading fees it all about business matter and listing bnb into kurcoins isn't a big deal it a convince of all the holder of bnb where they want to exchange it or trade it.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:40:53 PM

BNB is one of my favorite altcoins, BNB is the altcoin that is supported by the biggest exchange at the moment. if you choose BNB to invest it is the right thing!

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:48:10 AM

BNB is one of my favorite altcoins, BNB is the altcoin that is supported by the biggest exchange at the moment. if you choose BNB to invest it is the right thing!

BNB Coin is one of the coins that shows growth this year. With the support of one of the major exchangers and also the many projects that join the BNB Chain, I think BNB Coin will be a profitable investment in the future
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:08:35 AM

They set aside the part of the rival, what important right now is more liquidity and more users trading on their exchanges this is how you make the economy strong.

With this kind of act, I'm sure Kucoin will get a high volume traders after they list BNB on their exchanges and its a good thing for them, I'm sure they already discuss it with their admins and the good consequences is the final result that's why their doing this.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Romanianz

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:16:19 AM

maybe this is advantage for kucoin trader who want to trade BNB, as we know BNB is the most profitable coin ever
qs101
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:26:19 AM

The wait has finally come to an end!!

Big announcement coming from the two rivals on cryptoexchanges!

KuCoin supporting projects that are running on its very own rival, Binance Chain. And the big revelation is that they are listing BNB!

Yes! That's right! KuCoin has finally listed BNB as one of their tradable coin!!

I know some of you are now confused Why kucoin is listing BNB?
I think it is because of Kucoin's aspiration to become one of the exchanges with more volume and users, so it is important to have a list of the projects that have the highest capitalization in the market like BNB.

Please take note of the following schedule

1. Deposits: 16:00 June 19, 2019 (UTC+8)
2. Trading: 18:00 June 19, 2019 (UTC+8)
3. Withdrawal: 18:00 June 21, 2019 (UTC+8)

Announcement: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-announces-support-for-binance-chain-and-listing-of-bnb

Coz they know all are gonna be market leaders one day, the BIG Ones, as crypto industry goes to the micro levels so if they are closer they have better chances of survival..
At least that's what I think  Wink Wink
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:48:15 AM

Right now bnb became so popular because of its popularity and promising value with respect to market approach. Even if most markets of alts we're down, it remains consistent of its growth and stabilized price for now.
Due to its working platform the coin value still growing and continue to gain support coming from more investors around, adding it inside another good exchange will bring more attention as traders who only use KuCoin exchange will also learned this coin and start investing to this project.
kucoin get benefits from bnb listing.as we know much traders hold binance coins due to its value and usage.while trading volume on kucoin exchanges rise it could also make kucoin shares has same quality and value with binance.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:25:22 AM

The wait has finally come to an end!!

Big announcement coming from the two rivals on cryptoexchanges!

KuCoin supporting projects that are running on its very own rival, Binance Chain. And the big revelation is that they are listing BNB!

Yes! That's right! KuCoin has finally listed BNB as one of their tradable coin!!

I know some of you are now confused Why kucoin is listing BNB?
I think it is because of Kucoin's aspiration to become one of the exchanges with more volume and users, so it is important to have a list of the projects that have the highest capitalization in the market like BNB.

Please take note of the following schedule

1. Deposits: 16:00 June 19, 2019 (UTC+8)
2. Trading: 18:00 June 19, 2019 (UTC+8)
3. Withdrawal: 18:00 June 21, 2019 (UTC+8)

Announcement: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-announces-support-for-binance-chain-and-listing-of-bnb

This is a smart move of Kucoin. This exchange has very few users, so they list BNB to attract more users and plan more IEO in the future.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:29:49 AM

BNB (Binance coin) has been spreading for many more targets, more exchanges, and more investors. Well, this really makes sense because this altcoin is one of the promising coins to have, both for holding and trading. The trust of this coin cannot be avoided, moreover, it comes from the big Exchange in the crypto world. And about listing on KuCoin, I think it is normal, business is business. We cannot make it related to the rival or not. Just see the prospect whether they are worthy for each other or not.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:33:13 PM

that's really good news but I don't think they are rivals anymore. Binance has excelled in the past and it is expanding its influence by investing in technology companies with great potential in the future.
I think Kucoin is the one to benefit from this announcement. because BNB is not easily listed on other exchange.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:42:10 PM

Yeah, weird to see BNB coin on KuCoin exchange. Still, Binance need to keep a close watch of BNB on KuCoin in case of any manipulate or foul play may happen.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:51:43 PM

So what?  Cheesy BNB is such a massive altcoin and I do not think that listing on Kucoin will bring something. BNB is raising not because this coin is getting listed on a lot of exchanges, but because of a fast Binance progress of winning new clients.
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:34:23 PM

This is good news for everyone - traders, KuCoin and Binance. But most of all in wins - KuCoin exchange, now on its platform there will be projects Binance Chain.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:45:44 PM

This is epic, it's nothing more than economic gain. It equally portraits Kucoin in a good light that they are not bad competitors. I don't know how long the party of friendship will last, good gesture though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: