Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIAN CRYPTO FRIENDLY COUNTRIES  (Read 928 times)
jentak

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:28:02 PM

I think Chinese will be the next in line to become Blockchain friendly country. As everyone said Japan will be the top most crypto friendly country. I have heard South Korea is also becoming one of the crypto friendly country.

I've already seen news about China kicking out western crypto/blockchain companies from their Chinese offices. Couple weeks later (so it was like yesterday) we can see news about Chinese companies starting their research on crypto currency developing.
So you get the conclusion - China is blockchain/crypto friendly country but in its own way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 10:05:30 PM

Most Asian countries engaged bitcoin, and above all countries this 3 countries already made to the top, this countries are:
JAPAN
SINGAPORE
HONG KONG
As of the present this countries served as the heart cryptocurrency in Asia.

Source:
https://medium.com/@manager_77257/top-crypto-and-blockchain-friendly-asian-countries-part-2-70d684b95393
as far as I know, Japan and Singapore are the countries that accept Bitcoin the most,
Japan is very concerned about technology and Singapore is one country with an open mind, both countries are very accepting of Bitcoin even though many other countries reject it and afraid.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:48:11 PM

Most Asian countries engaged bitcoin, and above all countries this 3 countries already made to the top, this countries are:
JAPAN
SINGAPORE
HONG KONG

Source:
https://medium.com/@manager_77257/top-crypto-and-blockchain-friendly-asian-countries-part-2-70d684b95393
as far as I know, Japan and Singapore are the countries that accept Bitcoin the most,
Japan is very concerned about technology and Singapore is one country with an open mind, both countries are very accepting of Bitcoin even though many other countries reject it and afraid.
Usually developed countries in Asia are always more advanced in terms of technology, able and willing to adopt the progress. as well as bitcoin they are very supportive of the convenience provided. to my knowledge Japan and Singapore are the most ready countries and there are some countries that have also been able to accept but are still constrained by regulations that have not yet been formed.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:05:51 AM

I think Chinese will be the next in line to become Blockchain friendly country. As everyone said Japan will be the top most crypto friendly country. I have heard South Korea is also becoming one of the crypto friendly country.
China is currently researching blockchain, but theynot friendly with cryptocurrency projects and corporations related to it. Recently, the Chinese government is very strict in controlling cryptocurrency, they force the offices related to the projects to close. And the exchanges in China are also suspended, I don't know why they have to do that but it is very likely that the Chinese government will open an exchange for their own nation in the future.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:49:43 AM

China is currently researching blockchain, but theynot friendly with cryptocurrency projects and corporations related to it. Recently, the Chinese government is very strict in controlling cryptocurrency, they force the offices related to the projects to close. And the exchanges in China are also suspended, I don't know why they have to do that but it is very likely that the Chinese government will open an exchange for their own nation in the future.
That's correct, they recently banned bitcoin in their country. They are not one of the friendly cryptocurrencies countries in asia. They have strict regulations in cryptocurrencies and there are also penalty for those people who illegally using cryptocurrencies. There are only few asian countries that are crypto friendly like Singapore and Japan where many people are using bitcoin legally.
SoeNan89

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:29:16 AM

JAPAN
SINGAPORE
HONG KONG

Source:
Yes that right, Even Japan has legalized Bitcoin there, they have accepted Bitcoin as a legal payment tool.
Singapore is now very friendly with Cryptocurrency. Many exchanges have been circulating there.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 07:17:36 AM

JAPAN
SINGAPORE
HONG KONG

Source:
Usually developed countries in Asia are always more advanced in terms of technology, able and willing to adopt the progress. as well as bitcoin they are very supportive of the convenience provided. to my knowledge Japan and Singapore are the most ready countries and there are some countries that have also been able to accept but are still constrained by regulations that have not yet been formed.
i have visited singapore a lot of times , they are the most crypto friendly in asia.

a lot of crypto project registered and operated there. even though i don't see there is a lot of restaurants or bar that publicly reveal that they are accepting bitcoin as a payment, i am sure there is a lot of merchants willing to accept bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as a payment processor if you talk and ask them.

the bitcoin atm also pretty much available near some malls , forgot which one but i found 3 of them.
singapore simply a very friendly for those who looking for settling crypto business.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:35:39 PM

I have visited singapore and japan, and it's true that they are crypto friendly countries that they are now a lot of stores who are already accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method, but there are still more people in their country who does not have any interest to buy bitcoin or amy other cryptocurrency because they don't believe on it's benefits that will given to them.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:24:16 PM

JAPAN
SINGAPORE
HONG KONG

Source:

Indeed Asia offers a huge contribution to the crypto world and those countries that are considered to be the heart of crypto in Asia are all rich and resembles a great progress when it comes to technology. We can actually consider the Philippines as a huge contributor to the crypto world. Amidst being a third world country, it still has many investors which offers much in different altcoins. The technology also in the Philippines is already improving that's why I'm pretty sure it would keep up in the changes occuring in the crypto world.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:43:16 PM

Blockchain friendly and crypto friendly are completely different concepts altogether, China is planning to implement the blockchain and so does majority of the nations around the world but what are the countries that will accept bitcoin and other crypto is a different question altogether and i doubt China will be accepting crypto and that is the stand they are taking for the past few years and i do not expect any changes anytime soon.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:04:22 PM

Blockchain friendly and crypto friendly are completely different concepts altogether, China is planning to implement the blockchain and so does majority of the nations around the world but what are the countries that will accept bitcoin and other crypto is a different question altogether and i doubt China will be accepting crypto and that is the stand they are taking for the past few years and i do not expect any changes anytime soon.
China is starting to adopt blockchain technology and they are already planning to launch their own currency just like Facebook's Libra coin, but crypto mining is still banned in china due to the increase of scams. But countries like Japan, Singapore, and Hongkong are really crypto friendly because they truly believe to it's potential that it gives them benefits to them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███