Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An Examination Of The Leftist Cult And Their Religion  (Read 357 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:42:07 PM

Nonetheless.

Education makes you an atheist leftist.

No education makes you a right wing religious person. Statistically speaking of course..

Might want to think about that.

It is a really bad argument, though. Education probably makes you an atheist a lot more than being uneducated but it's not because you are taught to think for yourself, it's because you are literally taught about evolution, science, etc etc that are all against religion. Education means shit.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 05:55:13 PM

Over time, you'll hear a lot of really stupid things from atheists, no fewer than from religious individuals.

I am not sure that this is true.  I hear some batshit crazy shit from religious individuals ALL the time.  Practically, the moment they open their mouth or write their first sentence.

On average, atheists are more educated and more intelligent so you will hear less 'stupid things' from them. 

You may not have been around large groups of atheists. I assure you, there is no reason to honor them as a group, relative to other groups.

Also I look at things differently then you. You may be using a mechanistic 19th century point of view regarding facts and statements, while I look at grammatical constructs and symbolism.

As one example of looking at things said as grammatical constructs, suppose somebody parrots a statement on a "hot button issue." Then, they feel good.

That's all above feeling good, the issue was not at all relevant. All kinds of people do this.

Hmm, that makes sense, but it would only work for people who want to be right (about something, anything) all the time (probably the majority of people). 

I love to be proven wrong. That is the only way to progress your thinking.  Being right is boring, IMHO.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:00:05 PM

I am not sure that this is true.  I hear some batshit crazy shit from religious individuals ALL the time.

That might have to do with the fact that you are totally obsessive and also a bigot. BTW, simple logic dictates people who use all inclusive terms like ALL are generally making false statements. Logically this happening ALL the time is not possible. What is more likely is your bias is heavily weighing your opinion.

The conclusion is you will hear what you want to hear. "Religiosity" is not equivalent to Theism or the basic concept of believing in God. Many Theists are repulsed by religious organizations, but we aren't talking about only religion are we? Try again.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:08:56 PM

I think I saw a vid of some black guys in a hearing about slavery reparations. One outright told the Democrat politician that the Democratic Party should be the one paying the reparations. I found it quite funny.

The left just keeps getting crazier the more closely you look at it. I like to consider myself a secularist but if this is the kind of society I'd get is run by these fools, I'd rather just pack up to Mecca. For however I find Islam horrible, at least the rules are clear - you'd know where to stand. Unlike what I see now is happening in the West where they just "keep moving the goalpost" so to speak. It's like walking on broken glass.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:33:49 PM

I am not sure that this is true.  I hear some batshit crazy shit from religious individuals ALL the time.

That might have to do with the fact that you are totally obsessive and also a bigot. BTW, simple logic dictates people who use all inclusive terms like ALL are generally making false statements. Logically this happening ALL the time is not possible. What is more likely is your bias is heavily weighing your opinion.

Maybe I am a bigot when it comes to religious brainwashing.  

I call a spade a spade.  Religious claims are grotesque. They provide psychological comfort to those who need it.
Mental drugs if you will.  The damage they do to others is ignored.

I care about people.  Religious people are the victims of this institutionalized con job that is why I strongly feel that religious brainwashing must be exposed for what it is.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:39:04 PM

I call a spade a spade.  Religious claims are grotesque. They provide psychological comfort to those who need it.

I care about people.  Religious people are the victims of this institutionalized con job that is why I strongly feel that religious brainwashing must be exposed for what it is.

First of all believing in God is not equivalent to supporting a religion. Second, I think you may want to reexamine your own position, because you exhibit most of the same traits I see in the people you describe, only in a polar opposite direction. You are just another victim of religious indoctrination, you just don't know it because you are convinced your belief system does not qualify.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:45:46 PM

First of all believing in God is not equivalent to supporting a religion. Second, I think you may want to reexamine your own position, because you exhibit most of the same traits I see in the people you describe, only in a polar opposite direction. You are just another victim of religious indoctrination, you just don't know it because you are convinced your belief system does not qualify.

Not really.  I am asking people every day to change my mind.  Do you have some evidence in any pantheistic God's existence?  Let's hear it.

Change my mind.  I challenge you.  Abrahamic Gods you can forget about it.  I read all their scriptures and can shut down arguments for any Abrahamic Gods in 10 seconds flat.

That is the difference between me and an average religious person.  I am not as religious as you might think.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:48:14 PM

I don't know how to stay on topic because I am too busy jerking myself off over my perceived moral and intellectual superiority, projecting, and making wild assumptions.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:54:18 PM

I don't know how to stay on topic because I am too busy jerking myself off over my perceived moral and intellectual superiority, projecting, and making wild assumptions.

And that is how a drama queen loses an argument. LOL.

Take a nap.  Come back when you have something relevant to say.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:59:57 PM

And that is how a drama queen loses an argument. LOL.

Take a nap.  Come back when you have something relevant to say.

I made it very clear I was not going to debate the existence or non-existence of God with you from the very start, first thing in fact. You are an obsessive myopic bigot over this issue, even if the debate itself was not absolutely pointless as there can literally never be any resolution. Take your own advice and get back to me when you want to reply to what I actually said instead of what you want to obsess about.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:25:30 PM

Over time, you'll hear a lot of really stupid things from atheists, no fewer than from religious individuals.

I am not sure that this is true.  I hear some batshit crazy shit from religious individuals ALL the time.  Practically, the moment they open their mouth or write their first sentence.

On average, atheists are more educated and more intelligent so you will hear less 'stupid things' from them. 

You may not have been around large groups of atheists. I assure you, there is no reason to honor them as a group, relative to other groups.

Also I look at things differently then you. You may be using a mechanistic 19th century point of view regarding facts and statements, while I look at grammatical constructs and symbolism.

As one example of looking at things said as grammatical constructs, suppose somebody parrots a statement on a "hot button issue." Then, they feel good.

That's all above feeling good, the issue was not at all relevant. All kinds of people do this.

Hmm, that makes sense, but it would only work for people who want to be right (about something, anything) all the time (probably the majority of people). 

I love to be proven wrong. That is the only way to progress your thinking.  Being right is boring, IMHO.

If you learn how to understand what people are saying, what they are really saying instead of the fact of the words, that's very powerful.

I have not seen this method discussed much, just trying to explain it. However, it IS the 21st century, and this is not a place or time to have a 19th century mechanistic point of view...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:55:12 PM

Everyone is a bit uncertain about the future. That's why everyone has religion. Some religion is like a cult. Some cults are like a religion.

Read the complete definition of "religion" at https://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion. You can see from this definition that religion doesn't necessarily have to do with a god. Since the Left is doing what they are doing to solidify a certain future for themselves, they have a religion going in what they are doing. Because much of what they do opposes common sense living for many people, they have a cult going for themselves.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 11:29:32 PM

"An Examination Of The Leftist Cult And Their Religion"

www.alt-market.com/articles/3810-an-examination-of-the-leftist-cult-and-their-religion

I found this article and thought it did a great job of elucidating some core concepts at the heart of the leftist rot engulfing the world. Even atheists seek religion, they just tend to worship the God of the state.

you dont worship the state as an ateist you are simply in a mode of heuristics which will end up in a mass effect alliance for the biggest more powerful and best working state, but its still not the best.

if you dont like the state, then you might be a mad gambler who would trade in all civilisational structures, for your gambling game.

regards

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 11:30:39 PM

Everyone is a bit uncertain about the future. That's why everyone has religion. Some religion is like a cult. Some cults are like a religion.

Read the complete definition of "religion" at https://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion. You can see from this definition that religion doesn't necessarily have to do with a god. Since the Left is doing what they are doing to solidify a certain future for themselves, they have a religion going in what they are doing. Because much of what they do opposes common sense living for many people, they have a cult going for themselves.

Cool

jes you have to become powerful and one of the big boys to be considered religion otherwise just be a fucked up cult

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:54:52 AM

Cool

jes you have to become powerful and one of the big boys to be considered religion otherwise just be a fucked up cult

But who determines who the big boys are. In a "God" religion, it is God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: