Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An Examination Of The Leftist Cult And Their Religion  (Read 357 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:55:00 PM

"An Examination Of The Leftist Cult And Their Religion"

www.alt-market.com/articles/3810-an-examination-of-the-leftist-cult-and-their-religion

I found this article and thought it did a great job of elucidating some core concepts at the heart of the leftist rot engulfing the world. Even atheists seek religion, they just tend to worship the God of the state.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1467

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 07:02:52 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Foxpup (2)

www.alt-market.com/articles/3810-an-examination-of-the-leftist-cult-and-their-religion

I found this article and thought it did a great job of elucidating some core concepts at the heart of the leftist rot engulfing the world. Even atheists seek religion, they just tend to worship the God of the state.

Atheism has nothing to do with political leaning.  There are Atheists who are anarchists, statists, far-right, far-left and anywhere in between.

Atheism is not a political position.

Atheists say that there is not enough evidence to warrant the belief that God exists.  That is it. 

Nothing to do with government or politics.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 11:27:23 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 08:44:25 AM by TECSHARE

Atheism has nothing to do with political leaning.  There are Atheists who are anarchists, statists, far-right, far-left and anywhere in between.

Atheists say that there is not enough evidence to warrant the belief that God exists.  That is it.  

How did I know you would show up? I will have a discussion with you on one condition. This is not going to become a discussion about the existence or non existence of God. That is a retarded debate and I refuse to have it no matter how much you want to. If you turn it into that discussion I will just ignore you and report your posts as off topic. Now...

Yes, atheism ABSOLUTELY does have a lot to do with political leaning. I guess it is just a magic coincidence that most religious people tend to be conservative and most atheists tend to be more leftist right? I guess it is just a coincidence every Communist nation that ever existed sought to exterminate religion and the very concept of God huh? Just because there are exceptions does not mean there does not exist a clear pattern in the relationship between Atheism and political leaning.

The concept of a higher power is something DEEPLY ingrained in humanity, whether you believe in God or not. Atheists are making a choice to ignore that part of themselves that suggests there is a God, no matter how small the question is, and as a result it manifests similar behavior in other ways. As I suggested in the op, many atheists substitute the big daddy in the sky with big daddy government and that becomes the thing they have blind faith in. People instinctively NEED to be lead, and for Atheists, government usually fills that void nicely.

In the USA, The Bill of Rights are "God given", natural, or inalienable rights. The concept of these rights being granted by a higher power means the government is barred from the ability to take them, because they did not grant them. Communism seeks to destroy religion because it is competition. Under Communism there is no bill of rights, and the state itself is the highest power on Earth, and it seeks to fill that psychological void in the human psyche with itself as the role of God, and Communism as its religion.

Neuroscience even confirms the brains of religious and Atheists alike activate in very similar ways when confronted with a "religious" or "moral" questions, confirming that both groups share the same neural mechanisms, but experience and explain them in different ways.

"Professor Grafman was more interested in how people coped with everyday moral and religious questions. He said that the latest study, published today, suggests the brain is inherently sensitive to believing in almost anything if there are grounds for doing so, but when there is a mystery about something, the same neural machinery is co-opted in the formulation of religious belief."

https://www.livescience.com/5237-spirituality-spot-brain.html

Humans have evolved this trait over time for whatever reasons, and just because you ignore its existence doesn't make it go away. Faith is hardwired into human consciousness. Atheism is just a choice to redirect that faithfulness away from religion as most people know it to blind faith in government and the secular world. Without this ability to have faith in something that one can not prove or define, there would be no science, because no one would ever have the capacity to imagine anything beyond what already is known. No one would ever create anything new, because creating something new requires one makes a leap away from logic and use that part of the brain to imagine something that doesn't currently exist, and then in reverse explain how it fits in to the current paradigm. All the most famous inventors describe this process where they have a sudden leap of intuition and logic, imagine an endpoint, and then explain what they saw in reverse. It is my opinion this is one of the primary evolutionary advantages of this hard wired mechanism of faith in the human mind.

To claim that belief or lack of belief in God is not related to political leaning is just absolutely asinine. Lets take a look at some statistics...

Clearly no correlations there!
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:37:00 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 01:15:53 AM by af_newbie
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Atheism has nothing to do with political leaning.  There are Atheists who are anarchists, statists, far-right, far-left and anywhere in between.

Atheists say that there is not enough evidence to warrant the belief that God exists.  That is it.  

How did I know you would show up? I will have a discussion with you on one condition. This is not going to become a discussion about the existence or non existence of God. That is a retarded debate and I refuse to have it no matter how much you want to. If you turn it into that discussion I will just ignore you and report your posts as off topic. Now...

Yes, atheism ABSOLUTELY does have a lot to do with political leaning. I guess it is just a magic coincidence that most religious people tend to be conservative and most atheists tend to be more leftist right? I guess it is just a coincidence every Communist nation that ever existed sought to exterminate religion and the very concept of God huh? Just because there are exceptions does not mean there does not exist a clear pattern in the relationship between Atheism and political leaning.

The concept of a higher power is something DEEPLY ingrained in humanity, whether you believe in God or not. Atheists are making a choice to ignore that part of themselves that suggests there is no God, no matter how small the question is, and as a result it manifests similar behavior in other ways. As I suggested in the op, many atheists substitute the big daddy in the sky with big daddy government and that becomes the thing they have blind faith in. People instinctively NEED to be lead, and for Atheists, government usually fills that void nicely.

In the USA, The Bill of Rights are "God given", natural, or inalienable rights. The concept of these rights being granted by a higher power means the government is barred from the ability to take them, because they did not grant them. Communism seeks to destroy religion because it is competition. Under Communism there is no bill of rights, and the state itself is the highest power on Earth, and it seeks to fill that psychological void in the human psyche with itself as the role of God, and Communism as its religion.

Neuroscience even confirms the brains of religious and Atheists alike activate in very similar ways when confronted with a "religious" or "moral" questions, confirming that both groups share the same neural mechanisms, but experience and explain them in different ways.

"Professor Grafman was more interested in how people coped with everyday moral and religious questions. He said that the latest study, published today, suggests the brain is inherently sensitive to believing in almost anything if there are grounds for doing so, but when there is a mystery about something, the same neural machinery is co-opted in the formulation of religious belief."

https://www.livescience.com/5237-spirituality-spot-brain.html

Humans have evolved this trait over time for whatever reasons, and just because you ignore its existence doesn't make it go away. Faith is hardwired into human consciousness. Atheism is just a choice to redirect that faithfulness away from religion as most people know it to blind faith in government and the secular world. Without this ability to have faith in something that one can not prove or define, there would be no science, because no one would ever have the capacity to imagine anything beyond what already is known. No one would ever create anything new, because creating something new requires one makes a leap away from logic and use that part of the brain to imagine something that doesn't currently exist, and then in reverse explain how it fits in to the current paradigm. All the most famous inventors describe this process where they have a sudden leap of intuition and logic, imagine an endpoint, and then explain what they saw in reverse. It is my opinion this is one of the primary evolutionary advantages of this hard wired mechanism of faith in the human mind.

To claim that belief or lack of belief in God is not related to political leaning is just absolutely asinine. Lets take a look at some statistics...

Clearly no correlations there!

Again, atheism is not the root cause of your political affiliation.  Your education level, problem-solving and analytical skills determine that.

We do not live in a vacuum.  Our worldview is shaped by many other things, not just one question: whether a particular delusion is true or not.

Saying that one group or other is homogeneous (mostly one or the other) in their political affiliation is a mistake.  Problem is that we have only two major parties, so you are either classified as a 'conservative' or a 'liberal'.  Well, it is never that binary, it is more like a spectrum.  You might agree with some conservative arguments and disagree with some other ones, and vice versa.  If you are that binary in your thinking, you are not thinking hard enough.

Theists are most likely conservative when it comes to the treatment of slaves, women, gays, LGBT, any other undesirables because they follow an outdated worldview presented in the scriptures.  Religious misogyny drives their position on things like abortion, yet they support the death penalty, unrestricted access to guns, etc.

Atheists are not bound by the ancient texts, they rely on modern scientific discoveries so their positions on many sociological issues are firmly based on science.  So no 'Romans 13' for atheists.

Personally, I feel embarrassed by the Bible thumpers and their 'conservative' stance on many important issues, many of which I agree with.
They sound like imbeciles from the 4th century.  I wish conservatives would cull this cohort from their ranks.

If you want to blame atheists, blame them for putting their faith in the scientific method.  Anything else is a projection on your part.

Politics is about manipulating voters and winning elections.  That is why you see politicians flip-flopping all the time.  It is all about creating these two perfectly polarized 'conservative' and 'liberal' camps willing to cut each other's throats.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 03:51:40 AM

Again, atheism is not the root cause of your political affiliation.  Your education level, problem-solving and analytical skills determine that.

We do not live in a vacuum.  Our worldview is shaped by many other things, not just one question: whether a particular delusion is true or not.

Saying that one group or other is homogeneous (mostly one or the other) in their political affiliation is a mistake.  Problem is that we have only two major parties, so you are either classified as a 'conservative' or a 'liberal'.  Well, it is never that binary, it is more like a spectrum.  You might agree with some conservative arguments and disagree with some other ones, and vice versa.  If you are that binary in your thinking, you are not thinking hard enough.

Theists are most likely conservative when it comes to the treatment of slaves, women, gays, LGBT, any other undesirables because they follow an outdated worldview presented in the scriptures.  Religious misogyny drives their position on things like abortion, yet they support the death penalty, unrestricted access to guns, etc.

Atheists are not bound by the ancient texts, they rely on modern scientific discoveries so their positions on many sociological issues are firmly based on science.  So no 'Romans 13' for atheists.

Personally, I feel embarrassed by the Bible thumpers and their 'conservative' stance on many important issues, many of which I agree with.
They sound like imbeciles from the 4th century.  I wish conservatives would cull this cohort from their ranks.

If you want to blame atheists, blame them for putting their faith in the scientific method.  Anything else is a projection on your part.

Politics is about manipulating voters and winning elections.  That is why you see politicians flip-flopping all the time.  It is all about creating these two perfectly polarized 'conservative' and 'liberal' camps willing to cut each other's throats.

I never claimed Atheism was the root cause of political affiliation. I never said they are a homogeneous group. I never blamed Atheists for anything. That is fucking rich you claiming I am projecting as you prepare for your part time job and put on your little AMC projectionist uniform.

There is most certainly a correlation between Atheism and leftism just as there is a correlation between Theism and conservatism. Do you think Theists are only capable of viewing the world thru the lens of religion? Do you ever stop and look at yourself and just think "man I sure am one arrogant supremacist self assured bigoted twat?" If not you should, because all of the things you are projecting upon Theists are exactly the behaviors you yourself are exhibiting, but because your faith takes your preferred form, it is "better".

"Bound by the ancient texts" lol seriously, who the fuck do you think you are Richard Dawkins? Do you sit at home and monologue in the mirror while you bask in the glory of your advanced secular superiority that those plebeian Theists just simply could not understand? While they were studying The Bible, were you studying the blade?

Atheism is just another form of religion and I can prove it. Atheism makes the conclusion that there is no God based on exactly as much empirical data as Theists have to conclude there is a God, that being absolutely none. Atheism is just another belief system, complete with arrogant superiority complexes, evangelism, bigotry, prejudice, and self aggrandizement. Thank you for being living proof of that.

I can respect Agnostics, at least they are logically consistent. You are simply just everything you hate so much.
fatnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:59:20 AM

their concepts are being destroyed by itself, every human whose brain is bigger than a peanut can realise it
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:23:20 AM

I don't know how to stay on topic because I am too busy jerking myself off over my perceived moral and intellectual superiority, projecting, and making wild assumptions.

I agree that one's belief and disbelief on God has serious implications on their political leaning.

But , if psychologically, a democratic government fills the void of leadership instead of a eternal living authoritarian unquestionable God, then it's better. Atleast we can question the government when in need and it is bound to answer us. Because it is formed by us only.

I don't agree with communism much, a non-questionable government can be the worst nightmare of a modern society, I do believe that we need to have a little faith on our elected government for it to function smoothly. As unlike skydaddy, a government isn't all perfect and hence needs improvement Cheesy

The problem is any non-authoritarian government has no need to occupy the position of God, nor should it. It is not a good idea to believe blindly in anything, and an even worse idea to believe blindly in men. Not having the government occupy the position of God doesn't mean you don't have any support for government, it just means you do not allow it to occupy the space of blind faith. Governments are never perfect, and this is exactly why it should not be occupying the position of God. Governments occupying that role can do nothing good for humanity, without exception.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:34:40 AM

I strongly believe that God exists and by looking at the sun, moon and stars we can prove that God give us enough evidence that he exist.
what evidence? seeing the sun and moon is evidence that there is a sun and moon. i don't see what you're trying to get at here.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:36:33 AM

EVERYONE FUCK OFF TO THE ATHEISM DEBATE THREAD THIS IS NOT THE VENUE.
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OR NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTELY RETARDED DEBATE I REFUSE TO BE A PART OF.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:16:06 AM

There is a correlation between atheism and political leaning but not a causation.

The higher your education and intellect, the more chances there are for you to be leftwing as you're able to understand the present world and history.
The higher your education and intellect, the more chances there are for you to be an atheist as God is the solution for dummies not able to accept there human strengths and weaknesses

https://www.people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-beast/201402/why-are-educated-people-more-likely-be-atheists

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:46:14 AM

There is a correlation between atheism and political leaning but not a causation.

The higher your education and intellect, the more chances there are for you to be leftwing as you're able to understand the present world and history.
The higher your education and intellect, the more chances there are for you to be an atheist as God is the solution for dummies not able to accept there human strengths and weaknesses

https://www.people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-beast/201402/why-are-educated-people-more-likely-be-atheists

Going through the educational process is not equivalent to intelligence. You are living proof of this. Another way to examine this is that educational institutions K-graduate school tend to be almost completely filled with those of leftist ideologies, and thus tend to indoctrinate the students with these views.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:01:24 PM

"Education" might make you more liberal only because so many liberal teachers are trying to impose their world views to children. You can clearly see this in US schools, universities and campuses with their shitty safe spaces, etc.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:14:54 PM

Nonetheless.

Education makes you an atheist leftist.

No education makes you a right wing religious person. Statistically speaking of course..

Might want to think about that.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:02:44 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 01:27:36 PM by af_newbie
Merited by suchmoon (4)

Going through the educational process is not equivalent to intelligence. You are living proof of this. Another way to examine this is that educational institutions K-graduate school tend to be almost completely filled with those of leftist ideologies, and thus tend to indoctrinate the students with these views.

It is parents' job to teach children to question everything, analyze data, make their own conclusions.  If parents are out of the picture (lazy or intellectually handicapped), then yes, schools can produce parrots that will just 'know' what their left-leaning teachers told them.

Provide them with the right epistemological tools and watch them grow into independent freethinkers.  Sooner rather than later, your kids will see right through their teachers' positions.

On average, the higher the education level, the easier it is for a person to be that freethinker.  Of course, there are exceptions, radical, communist university professors, or radical, religion high-school teachers.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:34:32 PM

You can believe whatever you want, that Atheists are statists or that Christian ideology is the only way to go, I don't really care, but when you post something that is simply not true, I will be here to correct you.

Having been to a number of large conventions of atheists I can assure you they are core leftists, something like 80-85% of them.

End of subject.

My opinion is that if you take out of someone's brain the religious content, you create a vacuum there, which they will rapidly fill with some other, usually worse garbage. Hence, they typically are big government statists.

There's also a possibility that various atheist organizations have been partly or completely hijacked by political operatives, such as has clearly happened with various feminist organizations and others. After all, a small well organized minority can easily hijack a large, diverse organization.

Over time, you'll hear a lot of really stupid things from atheists, no fewer than from religious individuals.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:51:23 PM

You can believe whatever you want, that Atheists are statists or that Christian ideology is the only way to go, I don't really care, but when you post something that is simply not true, I will be here to correct you.

Having been to a number of large conventions of atheists I can assure you they are core leftists, something like 80-85% of them.

End of subject.

My opinion is that if you take out of someone's brain the religious content, you create a vacuum there, which they will rapidly fill with some other, usually worse garbage. Hence, they typically are big government statists.

There's also a possibility that various atheist organizations have been partly or completely hijacked by political operatives, such as has clearly happened with various feminist organizations and others. After all, a small well organized minority can easily hijack a large, diverse organization.

Over time, you'll hear a lot of really stupid things from atheists, no fewer than from religious individuals.

Or maybe that being educated and able to think by themselves, they naturally become leftist and atheist because both capitalism and religion make absolutely no sense if you take a few minutes to think about it?

Mastrhiggins

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:58:16 PM

EVERYONE FUCK OFF TO THE ATHEISM DEBATE THREAD THIS IS NOT THE VENUE.
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OR NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTELY RETARDED DEBATE I REFUSE TO BE A PART OF.

YO where is that thread at?  Atheism is cool.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:03:38 PM

End of subject.

I am not sure that this is true.  I hear some batshit crazy shit from religious individuals ALL the time.  Practically, the moment they open their mouth or write their first sentence.

On average, atheists are more educated and more intelligent so you will hear less 'stupid things' from them. 

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:11:25 PM

Religious people are less educated and have a lower IQ:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/religious-people-are-less-intelligent-than-atheists-according-to-analysis-of-scores-of-scientific-8758046.html

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1088868313497266

And religious people are conservative while atheists are left wing.

Conclusion?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:35:26 PM

I am not sure that this is true.  I hear some batshit crazy shit from religious individuals ALL the time.  Practically, the moment they open their mouth or write their first sentence.

On average, atheists are more educated and more intelligent so you will hear less 'stupid things' from them. 

You may not have been around large groups of atheists. I assure you, there is no reason to honor them as a group, relative to other groups.

Also I look at things differently then you. You may be using a mechanistic 19th century point of view regarding facts and statements, while I look at grammatical constructs and symbolism.

As one example of looking at things said as grammatical constructs, suppose somebody parrots a statement on a "hot button issue." Then, they feel good.

That's all above feeling good, the issue was not at all relevant. All kinds of people do this.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: