Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VenusEnergy - Go green for future generations !  (Read 797 times)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:07:10 AM

this project has many more cool advantages. I believe that developers want their idea to be supported by other platforms, not only in the clean world, but also in other areas. I am sure this will be supported.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:13:08 AM

then I can not wait when the coin will be placed on the exchange. By the way, when will this significant event happen? Also tell me how much cryptocurrency can I mine? What is the mining threshold? I notice that the project offers quite favorable conditions. what is it connected with? What is its main purpose?
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:19:05 AM

then I can not wait when the coin will be placed on the exchange. By the way, when will this significant event happen? Also tell me how much cryptocurrency can I mine? What is the mining threshold? I notice that the project offers quite favorable conditions. what is it connected with? What is its main purpose?
you should take a closer look at the details in white paper. First, the developers' goal is to create a commercial platform that would use coin mining with the participation of renewable energy sources. Secondly, the coin will be placed on the exchanges after the ICO.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:24:06 AM

project has great potential. Specifically, this and others like it will also be promising over time, as the BlockChain technology market grows, and with it the importance of renewable resources and interest in the sustainability of this trend grows.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:30:16 AM

project has great potential. Specifically, this and others like it will also be promising over time, as the BlockChain technology market grows, and with it the importance of renewable resources and interest in the sustainability of this trend grows.
it would be much easier if Blockchain became common in the daily lives of people. In addition, with him to extract currency is much cheaper in terms of energy costs, you probably know it. It is also a subsidy, which can also be attributed to the possibilities of further development.
geokilla

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:35:03 AM

friends, I think that this is not the only system in the world that offers such conditions. however, even such a system certainly has its weaknesses. If you understand what I mean, I suggest discussing this. For example, the reluctance of the market to invest. What do you think about this?
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:40:08 AM

friends, I think that this is not the only system in the world that offers such conditions. however, even such a system certainly has its weaknesses. If you understand what I mean, I suggest discussing this. For example, the reluctance of the market to invest. What do you think about this?
I believe that this is the reluctance of a separate circle of people who do not have information about the cryptocurrency world and are afraid to interact with it, are afraid of losing the invested funds. It is for this reason that not everyone invests in Bitcoin. It is not only the most expensive digital currency, but also investing in it is also not cheap.

geokilla

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:45:23 AM

I believe that this is the reluctance of a separate circle of people who do not have information about the cryptocurrency world and are afraid to interact with it, are afraid of losing the invested funds. It is for this reason that not everyone invests in Bitcoin. It is not only the most expensive digital currency, but also investing in it is also not cheap.
strengths, it seems to me, still benefit, because there are more, and they are more significant. Moreover, these are benefits from participation in this project and the result of environmentally friendly interaction, if you can call it that. I think the main one is the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:50:09 AM

strengths, it seems to me, still benefit, because there are more, and they are more significant. Moreover, these are benefits from participation in this project and the result of environmentally friendly interaction, if you can call it that. I think the main one is the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
I think it is worth mentioning the many partners and high ratings on the ICO review sites. It is also a simple and secure transaction process, community activity and many other benefits. But the reduction of greenhouse gases is also important, here I do not deny, since this is a big environmental problem. But what is a whole greenhouse gas?

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:56:06 AM

it is a complex natural process leading to global warming. To some extent, greenhouse gases are even useful for Earth and climate processes, but due to emissions of carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide and other gases into the atmosphere, the established balance fails, which causes global warming.
stoner6626

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:23:17 PM

it is a complex natural process leading to global warming. To some extent, greenhouse gases are even useful for Earth and climate processes, but due to emissions of carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide and other gases into the atmosphere, the established balance fails, which causes global warming.
I read about this and the consequences of global warming. It terrified me, because one of the studies predicts that the climate may change to such an extent that 18–35% of the 1103 species of animals and plants on Earth will disappear by 2050. This is sad and something needs to be done about it. So, the idea of ​​developers to develop renewable energy sources through cryptocurrency should be crowned with success!
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:28:45 PM

I read about this and the consequences of global warming. It terrified me, because one of the studies predicts that the climate may change to such an extent that 18–35% of the 1103 species of animals and plants on Earth will disappear by 2050. This is sad and something needs to be done about it. So, the idea of ​​developers to develop renewable energy sources through cryptocurrency should be crowned with success!
it is absolutely right. The benefits of participation in this community will be not only for investors who will trade currencies on the exchange, but also for our planet, since renewable energy sources will become even more popular, and this will avoid the consequences that we described above.
geokilla

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:09:15 PM

as I understand it, the strategic goal of the VenusEnergy project will be as follows: ASIC server farms will be built for the extraction of cryptocurrency, and they will be supplied with electricity generated from renewable energy sources. What exactly? As I recall, there are several renewable energy sources.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:14:30 PM

as I understand it, the strategic goal of the VenusEnergy project will be as follows: ASIC server farms will be built for the extraction of cryptocurrency, and they will be supplied with electricity generated from renewable energy sources. What exactly? As I recall, there are several renewable energy sources.
renewable energy sources - wind power plants, which are located in Lithuania. The coastal region of Lithuania is ideal for windmills, as this region has the highest wind power in the country. Read the details in white paper: there are detailed tables from which you can understand how profitable it is to use wind turbines for the extraction of cryptocurrency.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:19:04 PM

renewable energy sources - wind power plants, which are located in Lithuania. The coastal region of Lithuania is ideal for windmills, as this region has the highest wind power in the country. Read the details in white paper: there are detailed tables from which you can understand how profitable it is to use wind turbines for the extraction of cryptocurrency.
but after all the prices for the electric power grow every year. How profitable are investments in wind power plants in this particular region? How high is the occupancy rate?
stoner6626

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:24:04 PM

yes, the electricity really rises in price; however, the prices of electricity produced at VenusEnergy wind power stations will be fixed. Moreover, today the price of energy produced by windmills is much cheaper than the price of electricity purchased in electric networks (the difference is for 1 kW / h = 0.008 euro).
geokilla

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:29:07 PM

in addition, I would also like to note that all these conclusions are not unreasonable: an extensive study was carried out, according to which the operation of wind power plants in Lithuania is most beneficial due to its geographical position, especially on the Baltic coast, where energy will be produced for 365 days year with a wind force of 3.5 m / s.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:34:05 PM

in addition, I would also like to note that all these conclusions are not unreasonable: an extensive study was carried out, according to which the operation of wind power plants in Lithuania is most beneficial due to its geographical position, especially on the Baltic coast, where energy will be produced for 365 days year with a wind force of 3.5 m / s.
there are also calculation parameters: the price for the purchase of excess energy from wind power plants was adopted in accordance with “Resolution No.. O3E-171 ”and amounts to 0.047 EU per 1 kWh (excluding VAT), with VAT it turns out: 0.039 EU. And the term of operation of a wind power installation is about 20 years. In general, this is a truly eco-friendly way to reduce the greenhouse effect and slow global warming.

geokilla

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:39:15 PM

there are also calculation parameters: the price for the purchase of excess energy from wind power plants was adopted in accordance with “Resolution No.. O3E-171 ”and amounts to 0.047 EU per 1 kWh (excluding VAT), with VAT it turns out: 0.039 EU. And the term of operation of a wind power installation is about 20 years. In general, this is a truly eco-friendly way to reduce the greenhouse effect and slow global warming.
I think that for this you need to be a little more responsible, because it is humanity that is responsible for what the planet will be in a few decades. Developers do not want major changes in climate and the death of animals and plants, so their idea will be 100% appreciated by everyone who cares about our world!
stoner6626

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:44:42 PM

By the way, regarding occupation, it should be said that the investment pays off after about 8 years (BEP = Cool. A high return on investment (ROI) of 12.5% ​​indicates a good return on investment. Yes, this is not a few months, it takes time, but as a result we will get a much better result in the form of an environmentally clean and green world. I think this is more important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: