Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3919 times)
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:28:05 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2020, 05:29:41 PM by xiropht

Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency

Coin Name: Xiropht
Coin Ticker: XIRO
Type: Original, done from the scratch in C#.
Algo: Xiropht,  Summary: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Solo-Miner/wiki/How-work-the-Xiropht-Mining-System
Max Supply: 26000000 XIRO, extend by +0.1 to +0.5 XIRO per day
Block Lifetime: 30 seconds * difficulty length.
Emission: ~3000-8000 XIRO/day, depending on mining activity and luck on probability.
Block reward/halving: 10 XIRO/block  | No Halving | -5% on each blocks reward mined taken for the Dev Funds.
Premine/dev fee: Pre-mine is zero.  Testers were rewarded and allowed to keep coins they mined during dev phase.   Dev fee is from Anonymous transactions fees.
ARM minable: Yes
Exchanges:

- Birake: https://trade.birake.com/market/BIRAKE.XIRO_BIRAKE.BTC

Coin Gecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xiropht
CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xiropht/ (Not finish yet).
Block Explorer: https://xiropht.com/blockchain-explorer.html
Transaction Explorer: https://xiropht.com/transaction-explorer.html

Whitepaper: https://xiropht.com/document/Xiropht-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

Summary: Xiropht is a centralized cryptocurrency.
Payments are processed and verified on a single central point. Xiropht is fully developed under the
C# programming language. Xiropht tools are not limited
to Windows systems, they can be ported to other systems such as Linux, Android and others by
external and valid technologies such as Xamarin and Mono.
Several points provide access to the network of the centralized Blockchain. Xiropht aims to prove
that mining can be protected in real time against ASIC's without going through a Soft/Hard Fork
and without the need to submit any significant updates to users or to important network points of
the cryptocurrency, such as Seed Nodes and Remote Nodes to keep them compatible with the
network.

1. The purpose is also to propose the possibility to send transactions and received them in a fast way
by being only linked to the natural activity of the users on the sending of the transactions and not
with the mining operation. Also that it is possible to link each amount contained in a total wallet
balance to an identification number of the mining block to ensure that the amount does exist and is
not duplicated.

2. One of the main functions is also to give the total user balance linked to a bulk mining amount list
without the need to synchronize all data of the Blockchain, while putting in provision the history to
the users, while encrypting the transactions carried out so that it is only read by the users concerned
with a specific transaction.

3. As mentioned before, Xiropht is a centralized cryptocurrency, so it is possible that maintenance is
performed and can thus temporarily block access to the Blockchain.
To guarantee the security of the data, several backup systems have been set up, namely an internal
copying of the encrypted data over a regular interval, and a mirror system making it possible to
copy the data of the Blockchain in realtime set up on several servers.
These maintenances are also intended to improve the Blockchain, and it can that if necessary a
Soft/Hard Fork is set up for this purpose. Moving the Blockchain to more powerful servers can
also happen if necessary.

Current exchanges target in progress:

- Yobit | Progress Status: (Probably possible, cost 0,5 BTC)
- TradeOgre | Progress Status: (No responses received yet)
- Crex24 | Progress Status: (Probably possible, cost 1.5 BTC)
- HitBTC | Progress Status: (Response received, discussion started)

This ANN can be updated anytime in the case to provide a complement of informations

Official website: https://xiropht.com/
Official github repositories: https://github.com/XIROPHT
Official Discord: https://discord.gg/cmRN2xD
Official Telegram: https://t.me/XIROPHTCOIN
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/xiropht
Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/XIROPHT/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DigitalTerminal

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:33:00 AM

Who are your competitors and why do you better than them?
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:52:23 AM

Where can we see your block explorer?
Or did you decide to make a premine for yourself and only then allow other people to take part in it?
And if it is certainly not a secret who is behind the development of the project? You have an error on your website!
coolkumar123

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:57:52 AM

Where can we see your block explorer?
Or did you decide to make a premine for yourself and only then allow other people to take part in it?
And if it is certainly not a secret who is behind the development of the project? You have an error on your website!

Block explorer: https://xiropht.com/blockchain-explorer.html

there is no error on website, i just checked and found no error or glitch. Coin has no premine.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:13:53 AM

Congratulations on the Mainnet Launch!!! I'm keeping my eye on this one Smiley

Thank you very much, do not hesitate if you have questions Wink
Islapdonkey

Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:58:18 AM

It should be noted that on the thread they will state that am just trolling/trying to discredit their coin, but emphasis should be placed that i was one of the early supporters of the coin, invited a good majority of the members currently on the thread (even some of those pushing the discredit/troll thesis were invited to that thread by me) have invested more than anyone currently on the thread to give the coin a get great value at inception ( i actually did the first three xiro thread ever made) promoted the coin on several discord threads before the fiasco with the scammers occurred. So, its silly at best to think i didn't have nothing but best intentions for the project but one thing i can't get behind is supporting scammers. And even though the issue has been alleviated, it calls into question the integrity of the admin and when dealing with a centralized coin. The integrity of the admin is paramount.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:01:06 PM

You say not to trust?  You want folks to think you are credible?

Hmmmm, from official discord

stickypadsYesterday at 9:02 AM
Again, i will repeat that before u sell your coin at 350 sat, send me a pm, i might be able to buy the entire lot at a price slightly higher than that .

Bashing a coin you want to buy?  And this is you aka tittybop or whatever you choose today. Sounds like manipulation to me.  LOL

This person has over 25 alt names that I counted so far spread across MANY chats. 

I would take what they say with a grain of salt.
Digitalberry

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:04:42 PM

To the moon more hate more price go up read white paper before you say anything.
St0n3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:08:33 PM

Please don't get mad for beeing banned: insulted several members in dm's and at least on official thread, getting temporarely banned, joining after with different alts to lift this penalty and start all over, not respecting the decissions made by admin... 😅👍
this scammer discussion started with 1 guy who tried to scam in private otc trades, nothing more nothing less 😂
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 12:12:03 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:21:14 AM by mprep

You say not to trust?  You want folks to think you are credible?

Hmmmm, from official discord

stickypadsYesterday at 9:02 AM
Again, i will repeat that before u sell your coin at 350 sat, send me a pm, i might be able to buy the entire lot at a price slightly higher than that .

Bashing a coin you want to buy?  And this is you aka tittybop or whatever you choose today. Sounds like manipulation to me.  LOL

This person has over 25 alt names that I counted so far spread across MANY chats. 

I would take what they say with a grain of salt.

well, mr digital twister, i have yet to hide on alt that i use on that thread. i boldly annonced  every alt that i used cos i had nothing to hide. i was just exposing a proven scammer's pool which was listed on annoncement and kept getting banned for it. So, you don't have to guess if an alt is mine and that is definitely not my alt. However, i tried to use an alt that i proudly claimed as mine to sell the coins that i did legimately bought and that comment was effectively deleted and the alt was banned . More of that can be read on the trading channel/ cpu miners thread. So, again mr digital twister, i have invested more money into this coin than you could fathom, i invited a good majority of your member into that thread including bon crypto. So, its quite silly to try and say i didn't have the best interest of the project in mind, but when you chose to support a scammer's pool and made the guy constantly exposing the pool out to be the bad guy, you lost that trust. And when dealing with a centralized coin, which equates placing a lot of trust on the dev, integrity is paramount.

Please don't get mad for beeing banned: insulted several members in dm's and at least on official thread, getting temporarely banned, joining after with different alts to lift this penalty and start all over, not respecting the decissions made by admin...
this scammer discussion started with 1 guy who tried to scam in private otc trades, nothing more nothing less

And i was banned for constatnly exposing a scammer's thread and when you knew that converstaion will look bad on a public thread, you try to shift the blame to distatsteful comment i made about equating a money hungry individual to a dishonorable jew which occurred months before the initial ban. or try to say i threatened somone who i insulted back, after he had heaped multple insults on me for continously exposing a proven scammer's pool. Every alt i used, i announced it, soon as i logged back in as mine and continously kept exposing the scammer's pool. that was my only susposdley bad move on the thread, the fact i choose to expose a scammer's pool to new members. In what world, but the warped world of crypto will you ban someone for continously exposing a scammer's pool, side with the scammer, then try to play the victim. smfh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
St0n3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:22:35 PM

Im done with your personal stuff, if you have anything rational to discuss like technic, specs, etc. feel for the ask.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 12:37:43 PM

Im done with your personal stuff, if you have anything rational to discuss like technic, specs, etc. feel for the ask.

Its a centralized coin with a closed code, the most paramount info in this scenario is the dev's integrity, and by supporting a scammer's pool, he completely ruined it.
By the way, the same acct that was heaping insults on me before i responded, is calling me a dead set moron on the thread and just like before it was all okay and he gets no reprimand for it but when i choose to reply back, it was made an issue. Anyway, like i said to get an alternative and full body idea of the project without censor/ including alternate take of the projected tech ( which can't really be evaluated cos the source code is closed) head on over to the cpu miners discord listed above.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
coolkumar123

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:20:45 PM

You were banned because of your abusive and racist language. Then you bypassed ban with lots of alts (yeah having too many discord alt show shady and unstable character). I don't want any argument with you, just stating simple facts.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 01:56:32 PM

You were banned because of your abusive and racist language. Then you bypassed ban with lots of alts (yeah having too many discord alt show shady and unstable character). I don't want any argument with you, just stating simple facts.

Hey mr newbie. by abusive, do you mean me replying with an insult to the individual who was heaping insults on me. the same individual who is currently still insulting me on the thread. With regards to racist, please copy/post the racist message below. As for having multiple discord alts, i announced each alt as mine every time i rejoined and just kept exposing the scammer's pool to new members. So, the simple fact is i was banned cos i refused to stop talking about a scammer's pool been listed/supported by the dev ( ppl were made to believe that its okay for a scammer to own a pool, cause he was caught and paid back what he stole) and am not sure how its shady when i was the one announcing my alts and using it to continue exposing the scammer's pool. I also don't want any argument, just simply stating facts, and a visit to the cpu miners club with uncensored post will show that am right

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
digitaltradz

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:04:44 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:29:09 AM by mprep

So we got that out of the way, great.

Now for the tech.

First hand wins
LOL
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:44:13 PM

Okay great, no premine but yeah what is the purpose of this another altcoin? You have fast, lightweight features but these will be put into use if you have so many users using your coin for this purpose. Any merchant interested in deploying your coin to their network?
EFLORIA1

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:34:57 PM

Okay great, no premine but yeah what is the purpose of this another altcoin? You have fast, lightweight features but these will be put into use if you have so many users using your coin for this purpose. Any merchant interested in deploying your coin to their network?

Well the coin is in its infancy so only time will tell. But as far as the tech it's pretty flawless and written from scratch. It is also decentralized as their is no GPU mining or aasic mining. Also the blockchain is very secure and they are coming out with an android wallet soon. Currently their is really only one developer as time progresses I see a great future for this coin. The question you ask is kind of a question for the future. It just recently reached mainnet.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:15:32 PM

Well the coin is in its infancy so only time will tell. But as far as the tech it's pretty flawless and written from scratch. It is also decentralized as their is no GPU mining or aasic mining. Also the blockchain is very secure and they are coming out with an android wallet soon. Currently their is really only one developer as time progresses I see a great future for this coin. The question you ask is kind of a question for the future. It just recently reached mainnet.

Well, there is no way for you to tell that the tech is pretty flawless cos its a closed code. you just repeating something you heard someone else say like you actually know. Also, i know you not a member of the team to have that info cos i invited you to the project. Secondly the inability to Gpu mine/asic mine does no make it decentralized, that an algo, and though algo can be centralized when it captured by one main source with a huge hashrate, the same scenario is quite applicable with a huge cpu farm etc, you should probably read up on that. And you can't speak on how secure the blockchain is cos again, the source code is closed and there is no way to evaluate the code. So, again quoting something you heard someone else say.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gnatsstang

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:12:20 AM

Best crypto i have used. Simple for users. Flawless transactions. 1 second time for a transfer to happen. I can see all my transactions at the press of a button. Download all my own transactions. Don't see any issues on the user side. May not understand the tech, but if i press a button and it does what I want? i'm going to use it. Any negativity not directed toward the user experience is just specualation. All users need a coin such as this to make it easier for them to get into crypto and find how simple it really can be. it does what a crypto is supposed to do. and the security is far and away the best I have ever seen in a crypto.
Just my .02.
YMMV.
digitaltradz

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:41:43 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:37:06 AM by mprep

Since the coin is a new method/algo, adoption will take longer than most coins.  If we can be on exchange and usable through a processor like Coinpayments.net, in a year, I would say that is fair.

Best crypto i have used. Simple for users. Flawless transactions. 1 second time for a transfer to happen. I can see all my transactions at the press of a button. Download all my own transactions. Don't see any issues on the user side. May not understand the tech, but if i press a button and it does what I want? i'm going to use it. Any negativity not directed toward the user experience is just specualation. All users need a coin such as this to make it easier for them to get into crypto and find how simple it really can be. it does what a crypto is supposed to do. and the security is far and away the best I have ever seen in a crypto.
Just my .02.
YMMV.

For security, just to initiate a transaction there are 4 layers/methods of encryption that are used and if any one is spoofed the tx is not accepted.

Then in the chain, there are multi layers of encryption to protect the data.

Virtually impossible for any mortal to hack.  Would take literally 100s of thousands of years to hack.

Even quantum computing would take longer than most would be alive.

LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: