Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3916 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 02:37:23 AM

Best crypto i have used. Simple for users. Flawless transactions. 1 second time for a transfer to happen. I can see all my transactions at the press of a button. Download all my own transactions. Don't see any issues on the user side. May not understand the tech, but if i press a button and it does what I want? i'm going to use it. Any negativity not directed toward the user experience is just specualation. All users need a coin such as this to make it easier for them to get into crypto and find how simple it really can be. it does what a crypto is supposed to do. and the security is far and away the best I have ever seen in a crypto.
Just my .02.
YMMV.

For security, just to initiate a transaction there are 4 layers/methods of encryption that are used and if any one is spoofed the tx is not accepted.

Then in the chain, there are multi layers of encryption to protect the data.

Virtually impossible for any mortal to hack.  Would take literally 100s of thousands of years to hack.

Even quantum computing would take longer than most would be alive.

LOL

Virtually anything is possible when you can say anything and ppl can't verify it cos its a closed code. If you asked this guy to give an in depth of how this codes he is talking about work, he will reply that he doesn't fully understand the tech. You basically have a bunch of ppl repeating stuff they have either heard others say or they made up themselve and none can fully explain whats going on, neither is the tech available for identification/verification. One thing that is for sure, is that its a centralized coin which equates trusting a central authority that has already proven that he shouldn't be trusted. We can't fully talk about the tech, cos its all gas, none is verifiable, they can say a bunch of shit and we can't really verify to see if it correct cos none of the code is open for verification. I was supporting when i thought the dev was trustworthy, but after the scenario with the scammers, there is really nothing left to rely on cos the source is closed and the integrity is shut.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gnatsstang

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:43:10 AM

[/quote]

For security, just to initiate a transaction there are 4 layers/methods of encryption that are used and if any one is spoofed the tx is not accepted.

Then in the chain, there are multi layers of encryption to protect the data.

Virtually impossible for any mortal to hack.  Would take literally 100s of thousands of years to hack.

Even quantum computing would take longer than most would be alive.

LOL
[/quote]
I didn't realize there was that much security. I knew it was good, but wow. that is something i have never seen from another algo / coin. Nice bonus feature!
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:47:37 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:51:12 AM by mprep

There's a lot.  HAHA, even a QR code is used from wallet to the seed nodes which I never heard of
But it's there.

A bit about the process.  It started back in late 2017 but was scrapped due to concerns of the security overall.

Since that time, MANY layers of security and encryption have been added.  I lost count to be honest.

There's so many layers of security and encryption I don't even know how many
Maybe 20 or so throughout the system?
That's why it's hard to put in easy terms

For the wallet to just do a tx there is encryption, a token system, and also a qr code(never heard of that)
That's on top of packet checking to make sure they are not deformed
Then it gets to the seed node and node says, okay proceed
For the GUI wallet even on your own PC the transactions are encrypted.

Then at chain level I have no idea how many layers are used.
It's like encrypted and then encrypted again, and then again
That's along with the token system.

All will be published once the coding is complete.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 04:00:29 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 04:28:32 AM by Islapdonkey

A bit about the process.  It started back in late 2017 but was scrapped due to concerns of the security overall.

Since that time, MANY layers of security and encryption have been added.  I lost count to be honest.

For the wallet to just do a tx there is encryption, a token system, and also a qr code(never heard of that)

all will be published once coding is complete, but the coin is in mainnet  Grin and you suppose to trust a dev with compromised integrity for now while a bunch of newbie accounts and one older acct shill a bunch of things they don't really know anything about or can verify cos they shilling a source code that is closed. So, in other word, they saying trust that this is not all bullshit which wouldn't be such a problem if you weren't dealing with a centralized coin and a central authority that has shown that he cannot be trusted.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:56:13 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 05:13:23 AM by digitaltradz

Blockchain code and seed node code will not be released till V 1.0 is finished.  End of story.  Don't like it, move on.

wjarmb02

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:20:05 AM

Do you need a Chinese translation? I can give you a paid Chinese translation. Grin Grin
St0n3

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:38:03 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 04:16:58 PM by St0n3

Youre ARGUMENTS are totally CRAP. A DEV with COMPROMISED INTEGRITY ? The ONLY FAULT you talk about was to PIN A LINK of several POOLS as overview and work with in its EXPERIMENTAL STATE where someone who tried to scam in OTC try run ONE POOL of them and CONTRIBUTE his work for DEVELOPMENT.

Im never met a more NICE, FAIR and TRANSPARENT Person as the DEV of Xiropht in my 15 years of using Internet.

Its a shame what you try to do in here.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:04:57 PM

A bit about the process.  It started back in late 2017 but was scrapped due to concerns of the security overall.

Since that time, MANY layers of security and encryption have been added.  I lost count to be honest.

all will be published once coding is complete, but the coin is in mainnet  Grin and you suppose to trust a dev with compromised integrity for now while a bunch of newbie accounts and one older acct shill a bunch of things they don't really know anything about or can verify cos they shilling a source code that is closed. So, in other word, they saying trust that this is not all bullshit which wouldn't be such a problem if you weren't dealing with a centralized coin and a central authority that has shown that he cannot be trusted.

Youre ARGUMENTS are totally CRAP. A DEV with COMPROMISED INTEGRITY ? The ONLY FAULT you talk about was to PIN A LINK of several POOLS as overview and work with in its EXPERIMENTAL STATE where someone who tried to scam in OTC try run ONE POOL of them and CONTRIBUTE his work for DEVELOPMENT.

Im never met a more NICE, FAIR and TRANSPARENT Person as the DEV of Xiropht in my 15 years of using Internet.

Nope same dev banned/labelled me a scammer for trying to sell coins that i legimately bought on the coin's thread and did it under the pretense that am trying to sell the coins at a profit and thats the sign of a scammer Cheesy the comment can actually be viewed on the trading channel.

And as i aforementioned bunch of newbie accts and one older acct ( which by the way hasn't made a comment on this thread since 2016) till it started commenting about xiropht is out here shilling stuff they don't know about.

Also, my argument is not crap, cos the code is closed source, the man above is talking about releasing it once v1.0 is ready but its on mainnet, and no one knows when v1.0 will be ready but till then we suppose to trust that entity that this is not all bs. So, again, its a centralized coin with a closed source, which entails trusting one single entity and i personally don't think that entity should be trusted after my dealing with him. That's my opinion and stating it to others, now what they choose to do with it is up to them.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
soyalmomin75

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:19:06 PM

Premine is zero
Really?

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:33:21 PM

Premine is zero
Really?

Grin Grin yeah premine for this centralized coin is zero but the coin was mined in testnet by a select few who knew about it for a little while and it was not reset prior to mainnet

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
St0n3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:02:37 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:52:32 AM by mprep

Testnet user wasnt a selection it was open for everyone, the blockchain got often reset, except the last test period to verify all running smooth and stable, the mined 60000 coins arent reset as bonus for eyeryone who contributed work during testphase or joined this early.

You got not banned for trying to sell, you got temporaly banned for insulting people, you got banned for not accepting this and join afterwards with severall alts and start this all over.

The "labelling as scammer" was an aware message caused by several people messaged the dev you do scamming
Digitalberry

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:38:34 PM

Premine is zero
Really?

Grin Grin yeah premine for this centralized coin is zero but the coin was mined in testnet by a select few who knew about it for a little while and it was not reset prior to mainnet

I just come a 3 days before tests and get coins mined. On many discord servers was a loot of info about Xiropht anyone can come and mine but not anyone comes so i think was fair enough. From other side a loot of testers I mean that early ones mine coins and when chain was reset they again have 0 so its fair enough that ppl who support that coin from start they keep mined coins on public test net. So don't be so rude boy and stop telling that fairy stories here and there. I don't know that BTC mining starts maybe satoshi nakamoto will reset chain cose i want to mine some BTC also . What a mess in your opinions think before you will say anything. Cose many of crypto was mined before anyone know or you just don't see them in right time to start , or simply you was just leave that to mine on test net and now you want to mine from zero that will NOT HAPPEND cose Xiropht dev is normal person who rewarded all early testers who spend money use hardware to make that coin LIVE. Enjoy your stay.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 02:38:59 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 02:53:01 PM by Islapdonkey

Nope same dev banned/labelled me a scammer for trying to sell coins that i legimately bought on the coin's thread and did it under the pretense that am trying to sell the coins at a profit and thats the sign of a scammer Cheesy the comment can actually be viewed on the trading channel.

And as i aforementioned bunch of newbie accts and one older acct ( which by the way hasn't made a comment on this thread since 2016) till it started commenting about xiropht is out here shilling stuff they don't know about.

Also, my argument is not crap, cos the code is closed source, the man above is talking about releasing it once v1.0 is ready but its on mainnet, and no one knows when v1.0 will be ready but till then we suppose to trust that entity that this is not all bs. So, again, its a centralized coin with a closed source, which entails trusting one single entity and i personally don't think that entity should be trusted after my dealing with him. That's my opinion and stating it to others, now what they choose to do with it is up to them.

You got not banned for trying to sell, you got temporaly banned for insulting people, you got banned for not accepting this and join afterwards with severall alts and start this all over.

The "labelling as scammer" was an aware message caused by several people messaged the dev you do scamming 👍

Lol, mr another newbie you do realize that mr btct account is recognized for exposing scammers on this thread, also that i did multiple transactions with members of the cpu miner club and always sent them btc first. The cpu miner members where a majority of the miners/sellers and i did multiple trade with several of them. I did the first 3 xiro trade ever made and if you the same stone from the thread, then u should be aware of this cos you were posting it on twitter and knew that i always sent btc first.          

So, please copy and post this messages of ppl saying that am scamming cos i would like to see it and get that info verified. You should search up this acct name in google before going down that rabbit hole , many have claimed that i tried to scam them to try and discredit me and every one was exposed as a liar and tagged on this thread.

As for me joining with several alts, i was announcing each alt as mine as soon i joined (thus the reason you knew it was my alt) and continued to use each alt to expose a scammers pool that was listed on the announcement. i kept joining with alts, proclaiming that it wasn't right to ban me for exposing a scammer and cont using each alt to expose that scammers pool. with regards to the dev banning my alt/ labelling me scammer for trying to sell coins i legimately bought, the comment he made about it, is still on the trading channel last i checked, and if the dev has deleted the message, i can always post a screen shot that i took.

So, now that we done with the diversion, i will repeat that my argument is not crap, cos the code is closed source, the man above is talking about releasing it once v1.0 is ready but its on mainnet, and no one knows when v1.0 will be ready but till then we suppose to trust that entity that this is not all bs. So, again, its a centralized coin with a closed source, which entails trusting one single entity and i personally don't think that entity should be trusted after my dealing with him. That's my opinion and stating it to others, now what they choose to do with it is up to them.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
St0n3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:03:43 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 04:14:28 PM by St0n3

Here we go again, you switch the arguments to your benefits again... im not saying you done scamming or tried to, im explained how an "aware message" its caused! If several people warn a dev about a potentially scammer its fully legitim to put up such message! Even when that person got banned many times days before caused by not respecting the rules.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 06:31:08 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:55:31 AM by mprep

Well you did state you were 65 yrs old on the thread. truly showing your age, if you didn't realize that was me giving ppl a negative trust. and if you actually do figure out how to see my trust make sure to click the acct giving the trust to see if they have been tagged for trying to implicate me in a lie (ie members of a scam group that i went hard on, then they tried to discredit me with several lies) or if its related to droxne which i invest 1 btc into then found out they were scammers and exposed them without caring about that 1 btc. With droxne everything later happened as i stated it.

A bit about the process.  It started back in late 2017 but was scrapped due to concerns of the security overall.

Since that time, MANY layers of security and encryption have been added.  I lost count to be honest.

all will be published once coding is complete, but the coin is in mainnet  Grin and you suppose to trust a dev with compromised integrity for now while a bunch of newbie accounts and one older acct shill a bunch of things they don't really know anything about or can verify cos they shilling a source code that is closed. So, in other word, they saying trust that this is not all bullshit which wouldn't be such a problem if you weren't dealing with a centralized coin and a central authority that has shown that he cannot be trusted.

The "labelling as scammer" was an aware message caused by several people messaged the dev you do scamming

Lol, mr another newbie you do realize that mr btct account is recognized for exposing scammers on this thread, also that i did multiple transactions with members of the cpu miner club and always sent them btc first. The cpu miner members where a majority of the miners/sellers and i did multiple trade with several of them. I did the first 3 xiro trade ever made and if you the same stone from the thread, then u should be aware of this cos you were posting it on twitter and knew that i always sent btc first.         

So, please copy and post this messages of ppl saying that am scamming cos i would like to see it and get that info verified. You should search up this acct name in google before going down that rabbit hole , many have claimed that i tried to scam them to try and discredit me and every one was exposed as a liar and tagged on this thread.

As for me joining with several alts, i was announcing each alt as mine as soon i joined (thus the reason you knew it was my alt) and continued to use each alt to expose a scammers pool that was listed on the announcement. i kept joining with alts, proclaiming that it wasn't right to ban me for exposing a scammer and cont using each alt to expose that scammers pool. with regards to the dev banning my alt/ labelling me scammer for trying to sell coins i legimately bought, the comment he made about it, is still on the trading channel last i checked, and if the dev has deleted the message, i can always post a screen shot that i took.

So, now that we done with the diversion, i will repeat that my argument is not crap, cos the code is closed source, the man above is talking about releasing it once v1.0 is ready but its on mainnet, and no one knows when v1.0 will be ready but till then we suppose to trust that entity that this is not all bs. So, again, its a centralized coin with a closed source, which entails trusting one single entity and i personally don't think that entity should be trusted after my dealing with him. That's my opinion and stating it to others, now what they choose to do with it is up to them.

Here we go again, you switch the arguments to your benefits again... im not saying you done scamming or tried to, im explained how an "aware message" its caused! If several people warn a dev about a potentially scammer its fully legitim to put up such message! Even when that person got banned many times days before caused by not respecting the rules.

Well, lets get a message of those warning and how they said i tried to scam them. I was one of the earliest members on the thread. did multiple thread that the dev was aware of, never scammed anyone but all of a sudden started receiving message that am a scammer. So, lets see some of those warning of ppl saying am a scammer and how they said i scammed them. Cos the dev explictly stated that i was banned/scammer cos i was selling coins i legitamely bought on the thread for a profit. As for my alts like i said, i announced each one as mine soon as i joined (thus the reason you knew it was mine) and continued using it to expose a pool related to a scammer.

Ok back to the tech, my argument is not crap, cos the code is closed source, and it will be released once v1.0 is ready but its on mainnet, and no one knows when v1.0 will be ready but till then we suppose to trust a single entity that this is not all bs. So, again, its a centralized coin with a closed source, which entails trusting one single entity and i personally don't think that entity should be trusted after my dealing with him. That's my opinion and stating it to others, now what they choose to do with it is up to them.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
St0n3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:25:41 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 04:18:43 PM by St0n3

Didnt recognized you in 2017, 2018 and 2019 up to may... you got mad and cant accept your faults... talking about trust but use arguments and situations out of context or your own view in your own world... again, its a shame you do this and hide under Trustreviewer image...👎
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 08:15:21 PM

Mr newbie above, if you can please provide screen shoot of the alleged members sending pm to the dev that am a scammer, i would appreciate it. this is a public thread, you guys can't just make up stuff anymore and ban ppl to prevent a response to the bs statement.

While we wait on that i already spoke my mind on my lack of trust for the dev and why his centralized coin with a closed code shouldn't be supported. And this is coming from a guy who has invested close to 9 grand in this project. All you newbies and the one old acct can't even fathom such an investment, and yet with my investment on the line, i choose to speak up against corrupt pratice.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:37:38 PM

If it's a centralized coin. Where are your payments verified? in the state control or self-government? It is very interesting to know who controls

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 08:42:22 PM

If it's a centralized coin. Where are your payments verified? in the state control or self-government? It is very interesting to know who controls

none of it is approved by any governmental body, and all the source code is closed, so basically all trust is placed on the one entity (i.e the dev) to make sure everything is legit and from my interactions with the dude, i don't believe he deserves that trust.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
St0n3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:05:42 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 04:19:33 PM by St0n3

Complaining about trust... but you clearly stated you bought xiro 0.5btc worth in first week and up to 1btc till now by OTC... 👎

Im ready to donate 1xiro to everyone who wants to see how the transaction system without blocks needed to confirm works!
You can play around and send it to a second wallet to watch up the speed and even get in touch with tools!  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: