Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3916 times)
bobolam1971

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:41:11 AM

why is there always a newbie acct created every day to defend on this thread. literally everyday, a new acct is created for this. Why don't you just use the glaucus account you created yesterday or the bobolam1971 acct you created the day before that. Also, no one is asking for the right to anyone's property, if you just took the time to comprhend the comments, you will realize that you are on the opposite spectrum of the conversation.

On a side note, its quite funny how every new acct created to defend all have the same french native prose as the dev

Yes right i'm new member, But I do not live in France and my main language is English and French. I said it right. For example, if you create an item and don't want to share it with anyone and someone wants to have it, can you force them to give it to you?

Well, what a coincidence that the dev is a Frenchman and all the new acct created everyday to defend the coin are also created by Frenchmen Grin anyway, what does your comment have to do with the conservation you quoted?
 Am not asking him to share anything, rather just telling him to operate within the financial laws of France, and to stop manipulating the market at will. Anyone with the least comprehension of English can easily see this, so what's the reason for your random/unwarranted contribution?

Tout d'abord c'était une décision prise à cause de la multitude des bêtises et des pressions à l'encontre de Xiropht et de moi, admettons que vous réussissiez à maintenir la monnaie où elle est dans la partie financière, beaucoup aurait investit à perte dans un projet qui n'intéresse pas les gens comme vous, ou qui aurait pu faire peur à beaucoup d'autres à cause du ramassis de bêtises que vous propagez partout, à chaque fois que je post une mise à jour vous venez m'harceler avec vos bêtises sans aucun fondements, donc réfléchissez un peu avant de parler, vous ne mesurer par les conséquences de vos dires et de vos actes sur moi et les autres personnes qui parcours ce post.

Je peux donc très bien vous accusez d'harcèlement, de dénonciations calomnieuses, de manipulations de l'opinion du publique et bien plus encore. Ce que vous faites est encore pire qu'une quelconque demande de delisting. Mais comme vous vous intéressez que par une seule ligne et déformer la réalité tout en ignorant les raisons ce n'est pas très étonnant du résultat.

C'est vous qui devriez avoir honte et avoir peur.

Ensuite, l'exchange aurait très bien pu refuser ma demande, ils m'ont donné leurs avis, j'ai suivis leurs conseils et actuellement nous sommes encore listé.

Et pour finir, je maintiens ce que j'ai décidé précédemment à votre sujet.

Cordialement.

for those that can't understand french, here is the translation " First of all it was a decision made because of the multitude of nonsense and pressure against Xiropht and me, let's say that you managed to keep the currency where it is in the financial part, a lot would have invested in loss in a project that does not interest people like you, or that could have scared a lot of others because of the bunch of nonsense that you spread everywhere, every time I post an update you come to me harassing with your nonsense without any fundamentals, so think a little before you speak, you do not measure by the consequences of your statements and your actions on me and the other people who run this post.

So I can very well charge you with harassment, slanderous denunciations, manipulations of public opinion and so much more. What you do is even worse than any request for delisting. But as you are interested in only one line and distort the reality while ignoring the reasons it is not very surprising of the result.

It is you who should be ashamed and afraid.

Then the exchange could very well have refused my request, they gave me their opinion, I followed their advice and currently we are still listed.

And finally, I maintain what I have previously decided about you.

cordially
"

What you don't seem to understand Mr dev who has zero comprehension of financial law and should really read up on it, is that a libel/harassment suit is just a misdemeanor at best and since am not the creator/nor in charge of this project (or a majority shareholder), am immune to any financial related law imposed on this project.

You on the other hand created this project and is in charge of it, so u committed a felony cos you should have had a conversation with the exchange and verified that you were on the same page before making that comment, and then make sure to follow thru with the aforementioned plan. But by making such a comment, drastically dumping the coin's price and retracting the comment the following day is classic case of  manipulation 101 and is a serious offense in most countries ( again, learn the law rather than continuously arguing) like i said i have stored/screen shoot the info from this one and knowing your temperament, i expect you to break more financial laws in the future. And with time, you might just have to answer to it.

I won't keep going back and forth with you but i highly suggest that you read up on the financial law of your country cos am quite adept with mine and i know its similar in most western countries. Once you took the project to an open market, and instituted a dev fee, you exposed yourself to this economic laws, and since your profile is not hidden, i will seriously suggest that you get quite adept to it, if you intend to play in this market.

You can keep arguing with me but when it comes down to it, i will be the least of your worry. Take care and am done.
Since you think this project is not good, you leave, don't need to say in this nonsense, this will only show you up to no good, personal character is bad, more let a person feel you are a hypocrite!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:55:44 PM

Need an explanation for this.

Why has wallet closed about 5 times in the past 8 hrs?

Most times historically it is because a fix has been done to seed node.
And yes I am using full connect all
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 04:09:57 PM

Need an explanation for this.

Why has wallet closed about 5 times in the past 8 hrs?

Most times historically it is because a fix has been done to seed node.
And yes I am using full connect all

Few updates are done on seed nodes and on the chain side, join our discord for get more informations. Smiley

Cordialy.
digitaltradz

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:14:53 PM

Interesting that there are no sell orders being filled.  Only buys.

So that means that ppl are mining and dumping as soon as they get a small stash.

Just an observation.

And can't join your discord since I am banned.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 04:32:43 PM

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Solo Miner - 0.7.3.5R has been pre-released:

Important Update

-> Cleanup the code, move class on cleaner directory names.

-> Improvements on encrypting shares. (+17% to +30% of hashrate)

-> Improvements on calculate math calculations result.

-> Replace the Thread Array of mining by a Task Array, this way improve the stability especially for Raspberry PI.

-> Implement mining cache feature, this is still a beta function who not yet take in count the amount of memory available on the miner host. Use it if you are really sure.

-> Improvements done on generating numbers, each RNG objects are unique per tasks of mining.

Note: This Solo Miner is the standard miner tool of Xiropht, this is just a compatible example tool with the actual mining system who permit to other developers to improve it or to create their own miner tool.

This is not a mandatory update.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Solo-Miner/releases/tag/0.7.3.5R

Thank you for your supports and good mining Wink
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 10:25:18 AM

which minimal hashrate is needed to mine this coin ?
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 02:46:17 PM

Hi everyone,

The solo miner 0.7.3.5R has been reuploaded:

[Has been reuploaded: 17/08/2019]

-> Remove automatic disconnect on a packet not propertly handled by the miner, let the checker of connection to do the job to reconnect in case of troubles.

The miner stay in pre-release tag until to have more positive reviews.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Solo-Miner/releases/tag/0.7.3.5R

Good mining  Wink
digitaltradz

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:00:34 PM

In previous release you do have errors in source code.

Minor yes, but still, is that professional?

And no I won't tell you where it is.

BTW all, the miner cannot be compiled with the error.
So you take it from there as to intent.

Will be honest, have not looked at newest source.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 05:33:16 PM

You can report the error what you got at the sametime if you want to help instead to judge Wink

Also be sure to follow the README who tell to take the Xiropht-Connector-All and Newtonsoft.Json library.

When this is done, you will get no problem for compile it.

Have a nice day.
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 05:49:34 PM

You are so funny dont be a ... You know who You say you know issues with code but You will dont tell where dont play like child ... Xiro Is one of best cryptocurrency with and without You guys so peace of and go play with Yours toys somewhere else Cheers
digitaltradz

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:20:04 PM

if (decimal.TryParse(numberBuilder.ToString(), out var number))
                    {
                        if (number < minRange || number > maxRange)
                        {
                            cleanGenerator = true;
                        }

var can't be a variable since it's a keyword and number not declared.

In release this may be okay, but source has this in it.

ClassUtility.cs

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 01:16:45 PM

You are so funny dont be a ... You know who You say you know issues with code but You will dont tell where dont play like child ... Xiro Is one of best cryptocurrency with and without You guys so peace of and go play with Yours toys somewhere else Cheers

Xiropht just use your main account. Stop using this alts to talk to yourself/make comments like we can't tell from the prose pattern that its from you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 01:25:01 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 03:07:14 PM by xiropht

if (decimal.TryParse(numberBuilder.ToString(), out var number))
                    {
                        if (number < minRange || number > maxRange)
                        {
                            cleanGenerator = true;
                        }

var can't be a variable since it's a keyword and number not declared.

In release this may be okay, but source has this in it.

ClassUtility.cs

You don't know bases, var can be used for declare almost every types of variable in Implicitly typed. So it's work without problem Wink

Also for be able to declare a variable inside a tryparse, this expression is presented since C# 6.0, available since C#7.0 so it's a bit old.. C# 6.0 features explained on this article: https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/getting-started-with-c-sharp-6-0-new-features/ (Article written in 2016..) And C# 6.0 has been released in 2015, a more detailed article: https://www.dotnetcurry.com/csharp/1465/csharp-evolution

Also for be sure, you can install Visual Studio 2017 or a higher version for be able to support almost every C# version code.
Visual Studio 2015 can support it too, but you have to install yourself the support, with various techniques, you can also use tools who help in coding like ReSharper, who provide the ability to support this expression and other expressions for compile the source code.

Now go to learn C# and return back, or you can make some research by yourself before to tell something.

Have a nice day.

xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 07:26:06 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:46:07 AM by mprep

有win32系统钱包吗?

Hi, yes the Desktop Wallet and every other tools can work with win32, by default "Any CPU" is selected before their compilation on Windows. Only Linux/Raspberry binary released are compiled for 64bits.

If you have some difficulty, be sure to follow our Wiki page: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet/wiki/How-to-use-the-Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Desktop Wallet 0.7.0.0R (beta) has been pre-released:

Important Update

This update is not mandatory.

-> Implement Token Network Mode option on connect menu.
Permit to use your wallet without to use the full online mode.
You are not bored anymore if a maintenances on the network happen.

-> Update the whole sync process.

-> Include new languages:
-> ES.xirlang : Spanish language.
-> CN.xirlang: Chinese language.

-> Clean up code:
-> Moving class on better directory names.
-> Remove deprecated codes.
-> Remove the old sync process.

-> Implement Peer List system:
-> Save every public nodes listed, they can be used even if they are not listed on seed nodes.
-> Block temporaly peers when they provide too much disconnect, unstability or too much invalid packets.
-> Ask Seed Nodes for check packets received (like public nodes listed).
-> Optional: Peer Trust system can be enabled for don't check each request received from a peer everytime temporaly.
-> Peer list is saved on peer-list.json file.
-> Improvements on research contact wallet address on transaction history drawing.

-> Attempt to fix the freeze of the interface of the wallet in case of to have input an invalid pin code.

-> Update setting system:
-> Remove xiropht.ini, replace by setting.json.
-> 3 new settings are available for manage a bit more the peer system:
  "peer_max_ban_time": 300,
  "peer_max_disconnect": 50,
  "enable_peer_trust_system": true

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/0.7.0.0R

Hi everyone,

Another user have copy our ANN with a fake github page, be aware.

Our official ANN link is only: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156784.0

The only legit github link of Xiropht is: https://github.com/XIROPHT

And only binary released on our github are showed on our official website or on our Github release too of course: https://xiropht.com/downloads.html

Thank you for your understanding Smiley
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:20:35 AM

Hi everyone,

Another user have copy our ANN with a fake github page, be aware.

Our official ANN link is only: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156784.0

The only legit github link of Xiropht is: https://github.com/XIROPHT

And only binary released on our github are showed on our official website or on our Github release too of course: https://xiropht.com/downloads.html

Thank you for your understanding Smiley
As if someone has done a copy. Hmm interesting.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 02:36:45 PM

Hello, This topic which i mentioned is about the scammer who copied the topic of Xiropht and changed the original GitHub link of the Xiropht project to his fake links to deceive people, I made this topic until people are aware of such tricks, Anyone who has downloaded any wallet from the fake topic of the scammer has to do a new windows and not download it again

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5178506.0

Hi, thank you for your help, I have report multiple times their topic to moderators and warn my community. And I have done the same about the fake github page.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 03:01:33 PM

Hello, This topic which i mentioned is about the scammer who copied the topic of Xiropht and changed the original GitHub link of the Xiropht project to his fake links to deceive people, I made this topic until people are aware of such tricks, Anyone who has downloaded any wallet from the fake topic of the scammer has to do a new windows and not download it again

Hi, thank you for your help, I have report multiple times their topic to moderators and warn my community. And I have done the same about the fake github page.

Just make sure to take your time to do an extensive search on this project before investing. The admin has shown support for scammers, banned early investors/technical contributors who had an issue with a bug in his program that was unfairly distributing the coin and also intentionally dumped the coin's value.

So for an extensive and unbiased view about this project, make sure to google CPU MINERS club, join their discord and visit the xiro thread. Don't just rely on the xiro's main thread cos its heavily moderated.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bobolam1971

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:43:23 PM

Just make sure to take your time to do an extensive search on this project before investing. The admin has shown support for scammers, banned early investors/technical contributors who had an issue with a bug in his program that was unfairly distributing the coin and also intentionally dumped the coin's value.

So for an extensive and unbiased view about this project, make sure to google CPU MINERS club, join their discord and visit the xiro thread. Don't just rely on the xiro's main thread cos its heavily moderated.
Don't you think you are a hypocrite! Destroy others for your own purposes!

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 09:14:21 AM

Don't you think you are a hypocrite! Destroy others for your own purposes!

Hey xiropht, we all know that its u using multiple newbie accts to chat on here. Anyway, you should go look up the definition of a hypocrite before using it. An individual foregoing his large investment, in other to expose a morally corrupt dev is definitely not a hypocrite. Rather, i would be a hypocrite, if i knew something was wrong, and choose to stay quite about it in other to protect my investment.

Again, like i said, make sure to google CPU miners clubs, join the discord and visit the xiro channel for uncensored/unbiased view of xiropht cos the main thread is heavily moderated.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 01:54:36 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:46:33 AM by mprep

Hi everyone,

I present to you this document in PDF who talk about the next major update (not mandatory fortunatly): https://xiropht.com/document/Xiropht-Additional-Network-Major-Update-1.pdf

This update is already created and I just need your approvals before to publish it.

I wait until the 30 August before to publish it, depending the amount of approvals submits.

A network maintenance will start the 30 August at 00:00am if this update need to be published and will take maximum 1 hour.

You can share your approvals on our official discord or our official telegram:

https://discord.gg/cmRN2xD
https://t.me/XIROPHTCOIN

Thank you for your understanding and your supports Smiley

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Desktop Wallet - 0.7.0.5R has been pre-released:

Major Update

-> Implement proxy connect to peer list saved and to public nodes, you can also use your own remote node has proxy. (Only remote node with the version 0.3.0.0R or higher provide this possibility).

-> Update Peer List System.

-> Fix freeze/hangs provided by the transaction history menu.

-> Clean up code.

-> Improvements on custom controls of the interface.

-> Few fix done.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/0.7.0.5R

Xiropht Remote Node - 0.3.0.0R has been pre-released:

Major Update
This is not a mandatory update.

-> Cleanup code.

-> Remove deprecated codes.

-> Replace old TCP API system process, pass by Task instead of Threads. Permit to handle incoming connections pending a big sync of data.

-> Implement proxy system inside the TCP API of the remote node.

-> Caching automatically valid wallet address checked previously.

-> New HTTP API packet: /get_last_blocktemplate for example: https://api.xiropht.com/get_last_blocktemplate

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Remote-Node/releases/tag/0.3.0.0R

Note: the proxy mode will work after the major update on the network the 30 August at 00:00am (french timestamp)

Xiropht Solo Miner - 0.7.3.6R has been pre-released:

Update

-> Little improvement on hashrate, some CPU models can get around +1% to +5% of hashrate.

-> Little improvement on luck on probability by improving math generators a bit.

-> Caching wallet address checked has valid.

-> Cleanup code.

-> New setting feature to show calculation speed per second: mining_show_calculation_speed

-> Little improvement on packets sent to the network by implemeting a new packet splitter dedicated for solo miner.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Solo-Miner/releases/tag/0.7.3.6R

Thank you for your supports  Smiley

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Solo Miner - 0.7.3.7R has been pre-released:

-> Improvement on the hashrate, the process of encryption has been improved. Around +1% to +15% of hashrate depending of the cpu model.

-> Improvement on the mining cache feature (still in beta), a new system permit to create more and more dictionnary who can contain 2,1 billions of math combinaisons each, the limitation is your amount of RAM available. Also the cache is cleaned when the current block on mining is renewed and also when a new block need to be mined. Since the encryption key change, you have to restart from 0 your job.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Solo-Miner/releases/tag/0.7.3.7R

Good mining everyone Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: