Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3920 times)
bobolam1971

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:09:14 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies there are many options on them, the best known and not so much, however, there are few who really understand how a cryptocurrency works. Today there is a crypto that could become one of the best that has been created in recent years, could even say that they have the potential to compete with the three most important and well-known in the market, and we talk about XIROPHT .

Originally conceived under the programming language C #, XIROPTH or as they call it XIRO, it is a centralized cryptocurrency where, for those who do not understand the concept, it means that transactions are processed at a central point although work is currently being done to decentralize its operation a bit, It is this conception that gives it a characteristic of universality and not limitation towards only Windows operating systems, it can be used in Linux, Android and other technologies such as xamarin and mono for example. Also the developer has been responsible for making available the codes of some tools so that users, with experience in programming, make modifications to them as best suits them, this gives the user an experience of ownership and control over their own tools without affecting the blockchain.

The transaction speed is proven, making a one-to-one transaction is extremely fast, unlike other cryptos that, as time goes by and as the blockchain size increases, become slow, XIROPHT has shown that its transaction speed is not visible. affected in the least. With a use of only 340MB of ram in the chain tool, which is very little, and with already proven stability, XIROPHT shows that it is ready to compete with any crypto in the market.

This is a recent excellent mineral coin. Now there are still many people who can't read his technology and don't know the coin. The current price is low. It is the timing of our purchase. I hold this coin and I believe there will be surprises.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:06:34 PM

lol at this fucking newbie accounts with their shill. Did the dumbass above call this a mineral? lol, someone should notify that dumbass on the meaning of a mineral. By the way, why is none of the dumb asses telling you that the dev intentionally dumped the price of his own coin, thus the current low price they touting. So, there is no guarantee that you will invest in this crap and he turns around and dump it again.

Also, they touting the tech of an unverifiable, closed source centralized (emphasis on unverifiable, closed source) coin created by a morally corrupt dev that had initially supported a scammer, banned early members of his group for demanding changes to a flaw in his mining algorithm, and ended up dumping the value of the coin cos he was mad at certain investors and wanted them out of the picture.

now that's the other side of the picture the newbies, which is probably just one person creating multiple acct is not telling you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bobolam1971

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:09:39 PM

lol at this fucking newbie accounts with their shill. Did the dumbass above call this a mineral? lol, someone should notify that dumbass on the meaning of a mineral. By the way, why is none of the dumb asses telling you that the dev intentionally dumped the price of his own coin, thus the current low price they touting. So, there is no guarantee that you will invest in this crap and he turns around and dump it again.

Also, they touting the tech of an unverifiable, closed source centralized (emphasis on unverifiable, closed source) coin created by a morally corrupt dev that had initially supported a scammer, banned early members of his group for demanding changes to a flaw in his mining algorithm, and ended up dumping the value of the coin cos he was mad at certain investors and wanted them out of the picture.

now that's the other side of the picture the newbies, which is probably just one person creating multiple acct is not telling you.
Self-righteous guy! Only seems that your quality is poor, the forum administrator should let him shut up!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 05:38:35 PM

Self-righteous guy! Only seems that your quality is poor, the forum administrator should let him shut up!

If me telling the truth makes me self righteous, then so be it. I won't let you guys lure ppl into the project without making sure the full spectrum of the dev's character is not on the forefront. As long as they have all the info, then they free to do whatever they want with it

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 06:07:50 PM

Hi everyone,

The development of the Android Wallet is started, for the first version the design will be simple and will don't be linked to a web wallet, only with the centralized network.

Features:

-> Get current balance and pending balance in few seconds.
-> Show wallet address with a QR code picture.
-> Send transaction, possibility to scan a QR Code representing a wallet address instead to input yourself the wallet address.
-> Sync transaction history.

Screenshots:

Screenshots don't representing the final version.

Development details:

-> C# Language used.
-> Xiropht-Connector-All library used.
-> ZXing.Net.Mobile library used for QR Code.
-> Newtonsoft.Json used for json request (serialization/deserialization).
-> MonoGame Engine (a powerfull game engine, used only for draw graphic content).

Cordialy.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 12:26:34 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 10:22:52 PM by xiropht

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Remote Node - 0.3.0.1R has been pre-released:

Important Update:

-> Cleanup source code.
-> Improve save sync system.
-> Improve load sync system.
-> Cleanup memory used once the sync is cleaned by the user.
-> Improve check network system.
-> Implement a new option on the config.json: enable_save_sync_raw
Permit to save in RAW (old data syntax) data of sync, if disabled, save in JSON mode.
-> Change transaction data saved into json file if the option: enable_save_sync_raw is disabled.

This update is not mandatory, a resync of transactions synced will start automatically with this update, to update data saved with the new syntax used by this update.

Link: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Remote-Node/releases/tag/0.3.0.1R

Cordialy.
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 03:56:56 PM

Xiro is the most technical cryptocurrency in 2020. I am very optimistic that his future will surpass btc Smiley

You do re3alize that the coin is going down the tubes currently?

The dev is keeping all control with himself.

You disagree with him and you can get banned from his discord.

The coin had so much greatness when it started, but then the dev thought he knew more than folks that had a LOT more experience with things than him.

Well, live and learn I guess.

XIRO could have been worth much more than it is now.  Unfortunately it's not even worth mining at this point.

Good luck if you think it will surpass BTC or XRP
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 03:59:12 PM

BTW, 2 stock i7-2700's cost at least $50/month to mine.

You get maybe $.50 of XIRO per month?

And he will make Crex24?  Good luck.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 07:19:54 PM

Xiro is the most technical cryptocurrency in 2020. I am very optimistic that his future will surpass btc Smiley

You do re3alize that the coin is going down the tubes currently?

The dev is keeping all control with himself.

You disagree with him and you can get banned from his discord.

The coin had so much greatness when it started, but then the dev thought he knew more than folks that had a LOT more experience with things than him.

Well, live and learn I guess.

XIRO could have been worth much more than it is now.  Unfortunately it's not even worth mining at this point.

Good luck if you think it will surpass BTC or XRP

I like how peoples who suppose to don't care about the coin and me, continue to spread their bad things and their minds on something who is finish for them Roll Eyes

I suppose you should respect what you think and then move on something else instead of continue to boring everybody. If you have nothing else to do on your life then I'm really sad for you Grin

By the way, "a LOT more experience", I just have to say: big lol.  Yes i know more then everybody else on something who has been build from myself from the scratch, sorry to tell you this truth Roll Eyes

Cordialy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: