Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the bounty manager  (Read 2192 times)
xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:35:05 AM

This is too little you mentioned. There are still sylon, dE_logics, irfan_pak10, lauda. Positive, all the managers you mentioned are all good at managing bounty projects.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:50:25 AM

This is too little you mentioned. There are still sylon, dE_logics, irfan_pak10, lauda. Positive, all the managers you mentioned are all good at managing bounty projects.

I guess someone should make a summary list of bounty managers together with their handled projects, it would help for bounty hunters to know whom they should work based on the feedback the managers would receive. This is one way to avoid promoting scams as well, I believe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:14:17 AM

These are legends in bounty management, they wont go for any project and be ready to work for your money with them. You can be assured of good share of percentage among all campaigns and signature campaign enjoys. I dont think they can go for low reward for any campaign and they go fight for the hunters.
I wont want to mention my worst bounty managers on the list, I have reservation for one especially, he need to improve with his relationship with hunters, he is losing leadership position, just tossed up and down, weak and very bad rewards. Have worked with sylon, lauda and irfan_pak10, i want to do that again. Hamphaz,sapta and bubbalex are good and have worked with them, I dont know of others.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:29:05 AM

So far I appreciate Bounty managers who do their jobs well, such as Arteezy, Btcltcdigger. They always work with responsibility and make correct judgments. So that I as a hunter is very comfortable with an honest manager.
Arteezy is really a very good manager and he selects good campaigns, but I’m not happy with Btcltcdigger. the terrible attitude in the chat rooms to the participants of the bounty campaigns and the answer is not possible to wait in the chat rooms

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:37:37 AM

I want to know who your Bounty Manager is who you think is professional and always responds quickly to bounty problems.

btcltigigger
sapta
Hhampuz
NashAmajh
bubbalex
Arteezy.rtx
sinatrra12

Give your opinion here
I often participate in the btcltigigger project but that doesn't mean that other bounty managers work poorly. all the success of the project depends on the performance of the team not on the bounty manager so I think if the bounty manager is only working on the team and is entirely the responsibility of the project team.

Currently btcltigigger does not have any new bounty. I see the best bounty currently managed by Arteezy.rtx, for example, ONE is a typical bounty.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:49:19 AM

I most definitely enjoy working with Arteezy. the most appropriate manager and fair. now he has no good companies for me but I choose him from your list

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:11:19 AM

The best bounty hunters for me is bubbalex and arteezy ,they are pro when it comes to managing bounties ,I heard how good btcltigigger is but I have no experience with him yet so I have nothing to say ,its always feels good to follow these good bounty managers

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:24:25 PM

Yeah, the skills of a bounty manager does matter. If a bounty manager does not know how to handle their campaign and their users while managing the bounty program everything is going to be a chaos. If everyone starts spamming and the manager does not take care of the participants, then the whole ugly image will be reflected upon the project. Thus the whole advertisement of the project will go to vain.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:36:45 PM

Hhampuz is my best choice, been into his campaign for over two months never got delayed on paying participants on our spreadsheets, there is always a note in case you have an issue in your participation, and surprisingly easy to ask for request always grant it if he can do it.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:02:53 PM

Some bounty managers are real pain in the ass and the only question I keep asking myself is how the hell did they become a bounty manager in the first place,the best bounty manager I still follow till date is Arteezy.rtx ,he is a pro

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hamba laeh

Activity: 760

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:14:28 PM

I want to know who your Bounty Manager is who you think is professional and always responds quickly to bounty problems.

btcltigigger
sapta
Hhampuz
NashAmajh
bubbalex
Arteezy.rtx
sinatrra12

Give your opinion here

in my opinion Sapta is the best gift manager ever ... because I'm sure the project managed by Sapta is the best project ... because he is one of the moderators of the BitCointalk forum. then I believe that he will manage a trusted project, an example of a project that has been managed by Sapta is WPP ... proven to be a good project and a paid project ...

cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:22:06 PM

I think all of them are great, but it happens from time to time,  that these guys have a scam project. It happens almost by everyone because by such huge amount of new projects it is very hard to prevent scam. By the way, you forgot about Wapinter, he is awesome as well.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 02:32:33 PM

Bounty manager Hhampuz is running a good campaign I only known three campaigns right now that he is running, the system he is using is good, and I get my payout always at the same time, looking forward to working with him in the long run.

Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:36:13 PM

btcltcdigger and wapinter bounty manager is my favorit bounty manager.
but now i don't know why btcltcdigger is not have bounty active again and it is more than 4 month.
i am waiting bounty from that.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:39:29 PM

but for this NashAmajh don't trust because stakes.
I heard he cheated in several campaigns, I have not received any evidence.
but he must be careful, maybe he will get red trust.

I just heard this and was very sorry. While there are currently many IEO projects managed by NashAmajh. but if there is no evidence we cannot blame them, what is important is that we as bounty hunters must remain vigilant on every project and also their project team.
He must be warned, some members / campaign participants found evidence that he had committed fraud using an alt account ...
he deserves a sentence, at least a rebuke so that he is sorry and deterred

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:49:00 PM

Hhampuz and sapt of course. Especially sapta, he is a bitcointalk moderator in my sub forum country.
and i know Hhampuz for a long time, i always find him in services sub forum. He is very trustworthy person.
Arteezy has a slow respond now as a bounty manager, and most of their project end with failed such as AIVON, cherr.io, and now FST network.

Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:12:33 PM

Some bounty managers are annoying and real pain in the ass. I wonder what means they used to become bounty managers while others are also gifted.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:34:17 PM

If I should have to consider BM managers I don't think that I will still be participating in bounty for now, most of them are very rude, wicked and also lazy but there are still good ones only that it's only the bad ones that's always coming my way

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:43:18 PM

Hhampuz and sapt of course. Especially sapta, he is a bitcointalk moderator in my sub forum country.
and i know Hhampuz for a long time, i always find him in services sub forum. He is very trustworthy person.
Arteezy has a slow respond now as a bounty manager, and most of their project end with failed such as AIVON, cherr.io, and now FST network.
I'll give my vote for sapta to become best bounty manager, so often participate in the campaigns that he held, I have not found an ending scam campaign. Campaigns that is selected from moderators is different from the other.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:53:25 AM

Campaigns that is selected from moderators is different from the other.

I guess you have a point here, they have a reputation to protect so they will not accept a project without studying it first.
They will also ensure that bounty participants will be paid, so it's better if bounty participants will look for bounty that are manage by reputable members of the forum even if the reward is not so attractive, at least they will be ensure they'll be paid.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███