Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just A Simple Trick  (Read 353 times)
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:18:26 PM

I think this trick will work before but now there are many circumstances in trading due to several complications that will make this trick impossible to happen.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:41:51 PM

It's just one of the unspoken rules of the various exchanges. And Yes it does happen, but you can not benefit from the fact that most often it is an artificial increase in trading volumes to attract traders.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:43:10 PM

I've been doing this since I've started trading and I realized that I could make a profit doing arbitrage. I did a test in some tokens and I did some profits and make sure you select a tokens or coins with a good volume. Also, I'm doing scalping by buying low and selling high on some tokens and been trading in Kucoin and Digifinex.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:27:21 AM

Do you realize that a few people are really dumping off certain tokens on certain exchanges and these tokens are accessible on other huge exchanges with better volume?

This is another method for exchanging and making benefits ,for instance refereum token is accessible on bitmart with low volume and numerous brokers on there are dumping at less expensive rate ,I get some with btc and send from bitmart to gate.io and I already get 15% more $$$ by selling.
Well, this method sounds cool  but I still don’t know how it will operate, because when you pick a particular coin to investigate for investment, you first look it up on coinmarketcap, which probably pick their percentage performance from the most popular exchange where they are being traded, and before any investor can pick a coin for investment, they will check out coinmarketcap first and check for an exchange recorded where it has the highest trade volume, which may be reason why you see lots of volume on a particular exchange, but if you are advising that we buy some tokens from an exchange with low trading volume, I wonder why those who are selling their too are not moving it to this exchange where you think they will get higher volume, if it is really working.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:05:40 AM

This way I have known for a long time, and do not find it even applicable. As before, I bought FET on biki for 0.21 while the price on Binance is 0.3x. However you know, FET on biki cannot withdraw
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:26:37 AM

In my opinion, the theory with reality is always different. sometimes we get benefits but often we forget that there are commissions from all transactions that we do.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:00:03 PM

Do you realize that a few people are really dumping off certain tokens on certain exchanges and these tokens are accessible on other huge exchanges with better volume?

This is another method for exchanging and making benefits ,for instance refereum token is accessible on bitmart with low volume and numerous brokers on there are dumping at less expensive rate ,I get some with btc and send from bitmart to gate.io and I already get 15% more $$$ by selling.
That is an added advantage for you. Although, it does not work that way sometimes. You might feel you want to gets coin cheaply somewhere else, whereas, the exchange you thinking of disposing it, might not allow deposit at that moment. So you need to confirm first before making any move.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:26:08 PM

What are you said in this thread is look so unreal.
I don't believe with that trick, that is have a big chance to loss.
What are you thinking to make new topic like this, i think people here know if that is not good ever.
I am sorry but that is my answer for you.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:40:02 PM

Arbitraging is a trick that I sometimes use if possible, why is that possible? because there is rarely the right moment to arbitrage especially if the profits obtained are very large, and also the obstacle here is that some exchanges sometimes have problems on the "withdraw" menu and if we are not careful maybe we will lose so if you want to try you should pay attention to this kind of thing.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:53:05 PM

Arbitraging sometimes make you get profit, but most of time this trading strategy could make you lose. Because when you transfer your asset to another exchanger the price is already change
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:49:36 PM

If you find assets are better value buys on certain exchanges you can use an arbitrage trading method if you seek to gain profits or accumulate whilst a good quality asset is cheap, however, be wary of exchanges that don't have a good ranking or reputation as they might not be very secure

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:54:24 PM

If you find assets are better value buys on certain exchanges you can use an arbitrage trading method if you seek to gain profits or accumulate whilst a good quality asset is cheap, however, be wary of exchanges that don't have a good ranking or reputation as they might not be very secure

It is all about trading strategy. You can always do the arbitrage trading if you know you will profit after all the back-and-forth transactions. But you should be very careful with exchanges that would take so many hours to days before you can get out your money. In that case, if you want to do arbitrage, instead of profit you will have a terrible headache in dealing with that exchange. Simple but takes a lot of effort to do.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: