Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Backend developers with experience in cryptocurrency  (Read 901 times)
alphaBar (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:15:59 AM

I'm trying to find developers with experience in custom wallet implementations and exchange software that would be interested in remote contract work or full-time employment in Northern California. We are at a very early stage, but wanted to establish some contacts now, if possible.

In case I don't get much of a response here, any recommendations for recruiting talented engineers with crypto experience?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ayakashi

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:21:21 AM

Developers with the skills you seek are very expensive and in high demand. Depending on your funding situation, you may be better off just hiring smart developers and have them pick up Bitcoin.
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:17:30 AM

We can help you.
Some of the projects we have developed are:
litetree.com - bitcoin/litecoin exchange
cryptothrift.com - bitcoin/altcoins auction
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:01:00 PM

Looked into your offer, i might be interested in this as iam currently not working on any big project so i have time to devote but before kindly mention the details of your project/idea  and also how much you are willing to pay ? also iam not anywhere nearer to Northern California just cuz you mentioned it. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: