Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit?  (Read 6311 times)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:05:20 PM

in such cases, you can contact the specialized organization that will do everything for you. For example, in some kind of investment fund. Or if I understand correctly, can I apply to this particular fund?

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:10:43 PM

in such cases, you can contact the specialized organization that will do everything for you. For example, in some kind of investment fund. Or if I understand correctly, can I apply to this particular fund?
it is quite right. First, with regard to trade, it is one of the main ways to increase the value of bitcoin deposits. And the AMFEIX fund was created to solve this market problem when investors are not able to trade on their own.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:15:17 PM

it is quite right. First, with regard to trade, it is one of the main ways to increase the value of bitcoin deposits. And the AMFEIX fund was created to solve this market problem when investors are not able to trade on their own.
and they also lack the necessary resources to conduct proper research on a growing digital asset. And the AMFEIX foundation was created to solve such problems: they will do everything for you.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:20:09 PM

that is, this is all done as follows: I provide my bitcoin assets, and the team of the fund trades and invests in my place? But I would like to get the maximum profit, how can I be sure that the team is aimed at exactly that?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:25:09 PM

that is, this is all done as follows: I provide my bitcoin assets, and the team of the fund trades and invests in my place? But I would like to get the maximum profit, how can I be sure that the team is aimed at exactly that?
you don’t really have to worry about this, since the fund is constantly managed and researched new coins, and it is monitoring of everything new that ensures maximum profit on the capital of investors.

geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:30:36 PM

you don’t really have to worry about this, since the fund is constantly managed and researched new coins, and it is monitoring of everything new that ensures maximum profit on the capital of investors.
then this is an excellent policy. the developers must have a huge investment experience, since they have created this kind of organization that will help investors achieve maximum trading results.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:35:58 PM

I think we should discuss another important question, namely, how AMFEIX manages the funds. In addition, there are many more details that make up the overall picture of the project.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:40:43 PM

The time has come for a technical analysis of fund management. How does this happen? As I understand it, investor funds are managed through strategy positions, right? If so, what are these positions? Long term, short term or medium term?
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:45:30 PM

The time has come for a technical analysis of fund management. How does this happen? As I understand it, investor funds are managed through strategy positions, right? If so, what are these positions? Long term, short term or medium term?
these positions will be both short-term and long. Pairs of their assets with the highest return and historically high productivity will be selected. I think that you should not go into details of how this process occurs.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:51:00 PM

these positions will be both short-term and long. Pairs of their assets with the highest return and historically high productivity will be selected. I think that you should not go into details of how this process occurs.
it seems to me that I should know this. Also, the percentage that is taken from the portfolio to fix one or another position is important to me. By the way, which pairs will be taken? Will it be crypto-fiat or pure cryptocurrency pairs?
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:55:14 PM

it seems to me that I should know this. Also, the percentage that is taken from the portfolio to fix one or another position is important to me. By the way, which pairs will be taken? Will it be crypto-fiat or pure cryptocurrency pairs?
these will be both cryptocurrency and crypto-fiat pairs. For example, if you take 54.5% of the portfolio for a short-term strategy through a trading counter, then pairs with a low risk profile will be selected in the same way. It's all individually.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:00:04 PM

I will add that choosing couples with a low risk profile will allow you to save money and at the same time make a profit, which is quite convenient for conservative investors who do not like to take risks and choose minimal risks.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:05:50 PM

friends, I have a question: what kind of currency pairs are these? As far as I suppose, currencies should be chosen based on the popularity and volume of the capitalization of the coins. Although sometimes the popularity and volume of capitalization may vary.
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:10:35 PM

friends, I have a question: what kind of currency pairs are these? As far as I suppose, currencies should be chosen based on the popularity and volume of the capitalization of the coins. Although sometimes the popularity and volume of capitalization may vary.
in this case, it is all the same. These pairs include bitcoins (BTC) / USD, Ripple (XRP) / BTC, Ethereum (ETH) / BTC, Binance Coin (BNB) / BTC, Litecoin (LTC) / BTC, Cardano (ADA) / BTC, NEO / BTC, and Monero (XMR) / BTC. Agree that there is something to pay attention to.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:12:28 PM

in this case, it is all the same. These pairs include bitcoins (BTC) / USD, Ripple (XRP) / BTC, Ethereum (ETH) / BTC, Binance Coin (BNB) / BTC, Litecoin (LTC) / BTC, Cardano (ADA) / BTC, NEO / BTC, and Monero (XMR) / BTC. Agree that there is something to pay attention to.
but the BTC / USD crypto-fiat pair is an obvious choice for strong profits. Do developers have any secret move to get the most profit? To be precise, this is the so-called strategic move.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:17:15 PM

As far as I know, it is necessary to diversify into other coins with a similar yield, but with less risk exposure. Perhaps this is the strategic course of AMFEIX traders. However, whatever one may say, it also leads to high profitability.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:22:16 PM

As far as I know, it is necessary to diversify into other coins with a similar yield, but with less risk exposure. Perhaps this is the strategic course of AMFEIX traders. However, whatever one may say, it also leads to high profitability.
trading funds should also be traded using margin to maximize profits even from relatively small positions. By the way, very small coins with a small lid should also be in the balance. These are the rules for diversification.
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:27:09 PM

trading funds should also be traded using margin to maximize profits even from relatively small positions. By the way, very small coins with a small lid should also be in the balance. These are the rules for diversification.
I would supplement your knowledge with white paper information: BTC / USD should be 73.9% of our trading table funds, XRP / BTC and ETH / BTC should be 9% each. As I understand it, this is just a more accurate strategy for stock traders.
Blessed Coinz

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:29:00 PM

So you 3 pathetic bumping reviewers above, please tell what safety do all investors have in case the company shuts down tomorrow and runs away with the money. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. Please everyone, investing or thinking to invest, please ask them the real questions (on telegram)
I did the same and was blocked, and when asking questions on the website, they told me the company wont disclose any owners as they fear for their lives due to the amount of bitcoin they trade/have. They also told me the company owner is 19 years old. HAHA
Some more questions i would like to see answered:

- Indonesian license doesn't give any reference as to the core of the business, for all that we know it could be a license for selling pineapples at the side of the road
- What safety do investors have in case they shut down the website and run away. you wont be able to access the fund nor your wallet
- Why does the company run such an aggressive marketing campaign whilst spamming posts like this and and blocking negative reviews on other sites, but don't have the guts to come on here and answer to these concerns?
- why doesn't the company disclose the real owners? The 3 people on the website and on the license are definitely not the people running the show

Luckily they cant ban comments here, like they do on trustpilot, so lets make sure that any potential future investors can lean something here

LOL should coinbase, binance owners also fear for their lives?Huh

They don't have a team of body guards surrounding them when appearing in public...I guess someone is going to hold them at gunpoint and request all the security passkey phrases for their company cold storage accounts  Grin you are cracking me up here!!!!!  Cheesy

The Indonesian license posted above appears to be for an elementary day school for our precious children in Jakarta  Grin

I have it in my mind to report these guys to DAILYHODL because that's where they are advertising the hardest.  Smiley
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:32:11 PM

probably, it is specially written for those users who are already converging in the cryptocurrency world and know the difference between the short and long strategy, but who for one reason or another have no time to trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: