Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit?  (Read 6311 times)
xsebax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 01:04:21 PM

but the balance will not be updated immediately, if I am not mistaken. Even if it is updated immediately, it will also be necessary to confirm your investments by going to the “AMFEIX Fund” tab. Am I saying everything right?
yes, you say everything correctly, but I have some clarifications. You should go to the tab only when you see that your balance has been updated. Then you confirm the investment.
after confirmation, a checkmark with a transaction ID should appear to track your funds through the blockchain. Basically, everything is quite simple, right?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:07:17 PM

but the balance will not be updated immediately, if I am not mistaken. Even if it is updated immediately, it will also be necessary to confirm your investments by going to the “AMFEIX Fund” tab. Am I saying everything right?
yes, you say everything correctly, but I have some clarifications. You should go to the tab only when you see that your balance has been updated. Then you confirm the investment.
after confirmation, a checkmark with a transaction ID should appear to track your funds through the blockchain. Basically, everything is quite simple, right?
by the way, you were right about the time. Investment in the fund will not really be visible immediately, but within 24 hours.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

I heard about it. A long download is due to data processing, namely a cycle that really restarts every 24 hours. At the same time, both profit and loss are updated, in general, all operations related to the movement of your assets.
Diamond digger

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:13:16 PM

I heard about it. A long download is due to data processing, namely a cycle that really restarts every 24 hours. At the same time, both profit and loss are updated, in general, all operations related to the movement of your assets.
it is absolutely true. Now it remains only to discuss the topic relating to the trading process itself. For example, we have already found out that Ethereum, on whose network the wallet is built, is a potential asset for growth.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:17:14 PM

it is absolutely true. Now it remains only to discuss the topic relating to the trading process itself. For example, we have already found out that Ethereum, on whose network the wallet is built, is a potential asset for growth.
in general, have the growth potential of 3 main assets: in addition to Ethereum, it is also Bitcoin and Ripple. In addition to them, other cryptocurrencies, no less important for successful trading, are used in trading.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:20:08 PM

this is absolutely accurate. In addition to them, other coins are also used that have a smaller volume of market capitalization, but together with another cryptocurrency or fiat form a strong pair.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 01:23:15 PM

this is absolutely accurate. In addition to them, other coins are also used that have a smaller volume of market capitalization, but together with another cryptocurrency or fiat form a strong pair.
by the way, as for fiats. For example, I did not know that they are used. As far as I understand, with the advent of fiats, there is a place to be a bitcoin / dollar pair, which is a pair for strong profits.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:26:11 PM

by the way, as for fiats. For example, I did not know that they are used. As far as I understand, with the advent of fiats, there is a place to be a bitcoin / dollar pair, which is a pair for strong profits.
in general, yes, however, do not forget about diversification as well, because you do not need to put all the eggs in one basket, but you need to distribute assets according to different instruments. Do you know such subtleties?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 01:29:15 PM

in general, yes, however, do not forget about diversification as well, because you do not need to put all the eggs in one basket, but you need to distribute assets according to different instruments. Do you know such subtleties?
yes, of course, I possess these nuances. In addition, there is a difference between short-term trading and long-term trading. And experts will help a lot in this, since they understand this more than we do.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Diamond digger

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:32:07 PM

here I completely agree, and also that the project will become popular in a short time: if instead of an investor someone else can trade, making good profit and taking quite fair remuneration, I myself would not refuse this opportunity.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:35:07 PM

here I completely agree, and also that the project will become popular in a short time: if instead of an investor someone else can trade, making good profit and taking quite fair remuneration, I myself would not refuse this opportunity.
well, let's start with the fact that nothing prevents you from becoming a member of this fund. Personally, I have already made sure that the fund can be useful to me, so I will be happy to join, but a little later.
Diamond digger

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:38:06 PM

well, let's start with the fact that nothing prevents you from becoming a member of this fund. Personally, I have already made sure that the fund can be useful to me, so I will be happy to join, but a little later.
yes, I will join later too. Firstly, I need to find out some more nuances regarding the project, but this can be done later. Overall, AMFEIX deserves attention, and I believe that it will be the best!
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:24:44 PM

guys, this is a really cool project that will allow the cryptocurrency to spread among those investors who do not know how to trade. And what attracts you to it?
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:28:05 PM

guys, this is a really cool project that will allow the cryptocurrency to spread among those investors who do not know how to trade. And what attracts you to it?
AMFEIX has quite good advantages. For example, this is the absence of a minimum investment period. This is important for me, as there is no link to a specific fund.
Alaa

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:31:22 PM

AMFEIX has quite good advantages. For example, this is the absence of a minimum investment period. This is important for me, as there is no link to a specific fund.
what are you saying! This should be a very interesting detail. I wonder why this property appeared. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that you can leave the fund at any time?
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:34:12 PM

what are you saying! This should be a very interesting detail. I wonder why this property appeared. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that you can leave the fund at any time?
in fact, this is due to the fact that the developers have great confidence in investors and therefore are interested in long-term cooperation, which can be such if more opportunities are given to investors.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 04:37:17 PM

as I understand it, that you mean that giving more opportunities to investors means giving access to more private functions .. for example, it can be financial instruments.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:40:44 PM

as I understand it, that you mean that giving more opportunities to investors means giving access to more private functions .. for example, it can be financial instruments.
so it is, everything is right. By the way, access to all tools is really available. It also includes access to finance and all operations that are carried out there, for example, sources of profit.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 04:46:23 PM

so it is, everything is right. By the way, access to all tools is really available. It also includes access to finance and all operations that are carried out there, for example, sources of profit.
yes, it can be deposits, withdrawals, profits from referrals and much more .. you will see all this when you open a wallet and put the first investment there. By the way, are you going to become part of the AMFEIX community?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:49:19 PM

yes, it can be deposits, withdrawals, profits from referrals and much more .. you will see all this when you open a wallet and put the first investment there. By the way, are you going to become part of the AMFEIX community?
of course, I will participate in this project, only it will be a little later. Now I would like to find out more about the benefits and structure of the fund. I learned about him not so long ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: