Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crush the altcoins?!  (Read 10739 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:30:26 AM

I have no doubts that one day,  crypto market will turn green and altcoins will finally add some value. But I do not see any reasons for market to grow at the moment, there are no upcoming events till the end of 2019.
the development of altcoin or bitcoin we cannot predict with certainty and it has become the nature and risk of investing in bitcoin may at present still be a guideline and have the highest value of other coins and the development of crypto or altcoin currencies depends on the investors themselves the greater the investor's interest in investing will certainly make the coin develop
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:41:09 AM

This is nice on the part of bitcoin that it is cleaning market and making it possible for investors to get rid of useless projects. I am relaxed that now there would be only useful and decent projects available for investments which can reduce stress for investors. I am in the favor of bitcoin dominance because it is ruling altcoins very well.
Domination will still not go down, and alt will still face a dramatic ratio of low-scale movements with a downward trend very often. if the investor you are referring to is a trader, that makes sense. But for investors who still care about the new shitcoin will continue to exist. I highlight the pressure on altcoin and this still applies to everything because of bitcoin, but it hasn't had a big influence to make many altcoins knocked out, they just go down because of market sentiment.

Investors are just trusting BTC right now due to many scam projects from altcoins and may old altcoins is experienced a failure and fall down from top 100 ranking in CMC.
Investors need more guarantee to invest in altcoins because right now they're still not believing them even the top altcoins are having a slow growth.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:58:41 PM

Domination will still not go down, and alt will still face a dramatic ratio of low-scale movements with a downward trend very often. if the investor you are referring to is a trader, that makes sense. But for investors who still care about the new shitcoin will continue to exist. I highlight the pressure on altcoin and this still applies to everything because of bitcoin, but it hasn't had a big influence to make many altcoins knocked out, they just go down because of market sentiment.
Bitcoin is the parent of all cryptocurrency currencies currently on the market, so that every bitcoin move will certainly affect the altcoin movement underneath, I think this is due to the BTC trading pair at every exchange, so the influence of Bitcoin on Altcoins will always be there. So, the correlation is only centered when people start taking profits or cutting losses in Bitcoin, by choosing Altcoins or Fiat currencies.
Of course, it is not only that which influences altcoin movements in the exchange but as you said if the market sentiment, both positive and negative will certainly also have a strong impetus for every altcoin and bitcoin price movement in the market.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:05:47 PM

On the contrary.  When bitcoin starts to heat up and increase in value, most of the good altcoins at least will usually do likewise.  As they say, a rising tide lifts all ships.  Since altcoins are priced in terms of bitcoin, it makes sense that when bitcoin goes up or down altcoins do the same.

Not always, tho.  It is certainly possible that a flurry of buying of Eth, for example, could significantly increase its fiat value and that does happen.  But it isn't exactly like bitcoin is competing that hard against altcoins and will 'crush' them.

There is a need in my opinion for quality altcoins, and I think they can exist quite peacefully alongside bitcoin.  Some of them have real advantages over bitcoin, even if they don't have anywhere near the popularity.  For example, I'd rather use a coin like doge to buy something if I had to because confirmations are near instantaneous and fees are extremely low compared to bitcoin.  I wouldn't want bitcoin to crush coins like that.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:05:03 PM

Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

We cannot really be certain about this. If we are going to remember what happened on 2018 with bitcoin and altcoins, we can see the that there's a correlation somehow between the two. As the value of bitcoin goes high, so do the altcoins that are doing good. If ever we are going to see bitcoin have a new highest value, we should expect that altcoins would follow through later on. Let us always be optimistic about it amidst knowing that this does not occur all the time and for all the coins in the market.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:50:58 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 01:59:33 AM by Dreamr

Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

The cryptocurrency market favors bitcoin this year because the bitcoin dominated more than 65% of the entire cryptocurrency market. Altcoins market is sharing less than 35% of the cryptocurrency market capitalization. The bitcoin is gaining all the market momentum right now maybe next year the altcoins market will respond with something new, positive. the altcoins will bounce back for sure. 
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:39:52 AM

I have no doubts that one day,  crypto market will turn green and altcoins will finally add some value. But I do not see any reasons for market to grow at the moment, there are no upcoming events till the end of 2019.
the development of altcoin or bitcoin we cannot predict with certainty and it has become the nature and risk of investing in bitcoin may at present still be a guideline and have the highest value of other coins and the development of crypto or altcoin currencies depends on the investors themselves the greater the investor's interest in investing will certainly make the coin develop
I agree with you . Cryptocurrency is often unpredictable and you can never be sure what will happen to this market. I think any coin can go up or down unexpectedly because the constant volatility of the market is the main reason why we have so many difficulties investing. Currently there are not many strategies to avoid the loss of investment and the best in all circumstances, stay calm and avoid panic sell.

There may be other investment options in this market but we should wait until next year because 2020 is expected to be a profitable year for all investors to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: