Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocoin Wallet offer profits each hour. Trade Hash Mining. Trade 17+ Coins.  (Read 272 times)
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 12:08:47 AM

Cryptocoin Wallet that pays profits if you stock coins. Earn profits each hour.
Why use another wallet if we pay you to use MyCoins?
Use 6 Cryptocoins in our wallet (Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Futurocoin, Dash and QTUM) and you will receive profits each hour in your CryptoWallet. Use our wallet to receive and send your favorites coins.

Enjoy a trade bonus of 1.30% from your total Trades. We will pay back 1.30% from your total Trade Balance on 01/08/2019. So dont lose time and start trade now. - > https://bit.ly/2F015Cu

How it Works?
It's very simple. Just use our wallet to receive/send BTC,DOGE,LTC,FTO,DASH or QTUM. When you receive the coins and hold them in your balance, you will receive the profit from your total balance every hour. If you spend your coins and if your balance reaches below 0.000001, you will not receive any more profits until you have more than 0.000001 in your wallet again. The balance of profits will be managed on a separate balance and you can withdraw when you reach the minimum allowed for withdraw (each coin have the mininum and you can check on your Office).

ICO Program!
You can invest by buying our ICO Tokens and we offer bitcoin profits in your wallet every 20 minutes. You can also earn free ICO Tokens getting referrals, and when your referral makes a deposit to the Trade Coin balance or when someone visit your referral link. You will earn 0.025 ICO tokens for each active referral signup, 0.07 ICO Tokens each time your referral made a deposit on tradable balance and 0.00000814 ICO Tokens each time a visitor come from your referral link. 

Power Mining Hash Profitable.
Trade your coins with our Mining Power Hash and receive a guaranted profit in each 20 minutes. No hidden fees, no hidden maintenance fees. It's a pure profit.               
You can trade your Power Hash in any time you like. Need more Power hash or the price is good? Buy. Don't wish to continue mining, the price is good or need money for another business? Sell.

Friendly, One-Click Exchange (TRADE).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 03:12:20 AM

1.00 BTCHASH are paying at this exact moment 0.000032036785 btc each 20 minutes. Dont wait to be a successfull coin trader, buy now and enjoy guaranted and nice profits.
marat1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:15:52 PM

Just for report, it is a nice project. Very good wallet and i invest on their hash mining power, very good profits and i are in profit after 20 days using this program. I only can say AWESOME.

PS: PM for my referral link, i pay back 30% back from all referral commission i earn.
Leonidos640

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:04:44 AM

Its Magical. Ilove mycoins and its my 1st wallet and trader platform.
For rules i cant post affiliate link here, but you can contact by pm for more info or help in registration. See you buddy.
oscargy

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:36:18 PM

On this website comes information that your project is a scam
Are you a scam website? I have invested in your project can i believe that?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:50:28 PM

Of course they are a scam site, what do you expect? I hope that you will get repaid and get out of there...

For rules i cant post affiliate link here, but you can contact by pm for more info or help in registration. See you buddy.

Yes, magical shilling! If you do love your coins (or have any) you will not be there or want to post your ref scam link.
Can you think something smarter than "help in registration" thing? Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wwfjdraw

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:18:32 AM

Of course they are a scam site, what do you expect? I hope that you will get repaid and get out of there...

Yes, magical shilling! If you do love your coins (or have any) you will not be there or want to post your ref scam link.
Can you think something smarter than "help in registration" thing? Cheesy

Pardon me, I was wondering if you had proof, or if this was just simply suspicion?
wwfjdraw

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:26:56 PM

So I guess we can assume for now, that they are legit since we have nothing more than suspicion to say otherwise..
wwfjdraw

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:29:28 PM

Ok I will invest then since no one has been scammed and most definitely since all we have is suspicion of corruption.
Talerant

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:54:55 AM

The next promises of bonuses that real users will never see, it already becomes very funny
excursions17

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:00:30 PM

The next promises of bonuses that real users will never see, it already becomes very funny
the reality is that decent investment projects are now very difficult to find, you have to try hard to find a good project
Talerant

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:08:06 PM

the reality is that decent investment projects are now very difficult to find, you have to try hard to find a good project
I do not believe that there are such projects. All they just want to take your money to yourself and disappear.
excursions17

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:16:06 PM

I do not believe that there are such projects. All they just want to take your money to yourself and disappear.

This is not entirely true, for example, I know the project AMFEIX which really works honestly and that you can trust
Talerant

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:24:20 PM

AMFEIX what is it? I hear about it for the first time. Is it an investment fund or what?
excursions17

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

AMFEIX what is it? I hear about it for the first time. Is it an investment fund or what?
Yes, this is a fund that works with bitcoins and offers to receive regular profits, check their website, there is all the information https://amfeix.com/

Talerant

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:41:42 PM

Yes, this is a fund that works with bitcoins and offers to receive regular profits, check their website, there is all the information https://amfeix.com/

It is strange that they only accept bitcoins, why they do not accept another currency?
excursions17

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:49:52 PM

It is strange that they only accept bitcoins, why they do not accept another currency?
I do not know, perhaps these are the features of their work. the more you have seen how Bitcoin jumps in the last month? This is the best way to make money now.
Talerant

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:05:41 PM

I do not know, perhaps these are the features of their work. the more you have seen how Bitcoin jumps in the last month? This is the best way to make money now.
I agree, Bitcoin volatility is now really crazy. But you need to be quite an experienced trader to use it.
excursions17

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:13:31 PM

I agree, Bitcoin volatility is now really crazy. But you need to be quite an experienced trader to use it.
This is exactly the feature of AMFEIX
They work with experienced traders who know how to make money!
carlorell

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:31:17 PM

It's funny to see those positive comments about the project that the OP created and commented by itslef on his own thread to make inocent people go into the scam site and invest.
People like this will die and burn HARD in hell when they die. Instead of doing legal and honest campaigns they create this shitty sites to earn easy money.. for what? For charity?
ahaha... too bad that we lie to ourselves... and we scam each other... STUDY and do something great instead of scamming people.

What you do in this life you PAY it sooner or later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: