Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITDICE SCAM CANCELED WINNING BET  (Read 492 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:38:07 PM

I can confirm that there was an error with sports provider that bitdice uses

but please note that after you try to bet some bets you will get " partner api error " instead of bet was successfully placed ( or what ever the message that appears when bets are accepted )

the money will get deducted indeed but it will be refunded , in my first failed bet the money was returned like 10 minutes after placing the bet without even contacting support
the 2nd time I had to contact support and send the bet ID just to know if the bet was accepted or not since I got the error message but the money was deducted and the bet was actually showing in my bets history as pending

it can be frustrating if you don't notice the " partner api error " since you will just assume that bets were placed cause the money is deducted and you can find the bet in your history

but I 100% confirm that all the bets that were accepted were honored from bitdice , this just happened in rare occasions and as I understood from Kolloh the problem is totally fixed now but haven't tried to place any bets today

so there is no case here since the bets weren't accepted in first place

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whatarush2791

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:58:15 PM

it was a live  and the odds where correct on the bet no events happened to change the bet

you can use pinnacle to  check this

they also did accept it they use a public bet system so you can see the bet was created and working

they did not cancel ....   till after i won

You got a visible error when placing the bet (same happened to someone else aswell).  We received the rollback immediately when the bet which rolled the bet back before it was actually placed. However due to an issue on our end the betslip showed up for you but still the bet amount returned to your balance (again because bet was rolled back). Whether the bet won or lost doesn't matter and it would have been rolled back either way. We acknowledge that there was an error which you were given a bonus for (about 25% of the possible profit) which we think is fair because had the bet lost you would have gotten your money back either way.

You would not be calling us a scam if the bet had lost and you received the money back.

Had there been absolutely no error at all on your end it might be a different situation.

You guys are thief's, you made the mistake just pay the funds. You scamming crooks.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:46:00 PM

You guys are thief's, you made the mistake just pay the funds. You scamming crooks.

they were kind enough to offer you some money even they don't have to do that , it's not their problem if the bet wasn't confirmed by their side
you can't blame a bookie when they didn't confirm your bet , you can only complain if the bet was accepted and not honored after
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:38:07 PM

it was a live  and the odds where correct on the bet no events happened to change the bet

you can use pinnacle to  check this

they also did accept it they use a public bet system so you can see the bet was created and working

they did not cancel ....   till after i won

You got a visible error when placing the bet (same happened to someone else aswell).  We received the rollback immediately when the bet which rolled the bet back before it was actually placed. However due to an issue on our end the betslip showed up for you but still the bet amount returned to your balance (again because bet was rolled back). Whether the bet won or lost doesn't matter and it would have been rolled back either way. We acknowledge that there was an error which you were given a bonus for (about 25% of the possible profit) which we think is fair because had the bet lost you would have gotten your money back either way.

You would not be calling us a scam if the bet had lost and you received the money back.

Had there been absolutely no error at all on your end it might be a different situation.

You're totally right and I don't see any reason why bitdice would steal a token from their users to spoil the name they have built for years but I will advise Bob and the rest of Bitdice team to fix the problem which lead may to reoccurrence of another misconception in future.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: