Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The three biggest mistakes you should avoid  (Read 11251 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:42:27 PM

These are actually most of the core trading lessons I got from a mentor. Patience is very very key and underestimated. One you have done a full research and picked your coin, set your targets and be patient on them to realise and do not bulk to market pressure. It is one of the hallmarks of a good trader

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:53:08 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.
    In both cases, you will lose your money
  • Ignore Capital management.  
    If you ignore Capital management you will be gambler not trader
  • Following a signal Without risk assessment or stop loss.
    You will be like Jumping into the ocean without a lifeline jacket at, before do anything, look at your risk and reward and what your stop level is.
    by this way you can set Your Own risk and know what you do.

That's what I often experience. And this is an excellent discussion and I think it should be avoided. I do a trade because I believe it can generate many advantages. However, it will certainly not run easily and I will continue to work hard to make the best.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:56:45 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.
    You will be like Jumping into the ocean without a lifeline jacket at, before do anything, look at your risk and reward and what your stop level is.
Thank you for your suggestion! I believe that these three that you enumerated are the mistakes that we always encounter. But I will summarize it in one thing. Be ready when you will enter the market. Trading is so dangerous for newbies who just want only to invest without prior knowledge. Think as it will be your life and be resourceful so that you gain a lot of money.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:36:48 AM

First greedyness or what we call the buying a lot if the price is down and this can lead to a losses, second look for the good bounty projects or ieo/ico project to invest not in the projects that can brings us profits and lastly dont take the risk of you are not sure if you can mak e it and this situation can bring us big losses and can affect you a lot.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:53:13 AM

I agree with 3 things you say. Indeed these 3 things are often done mistakes and I think everyone must have done it, bought coins when the price declined without knowing the cause of the decline in the price of the coin and they thought that the coin would recover quickly, but precisely what they expected did not match what that happened.

You are right. The three bases are key so as not to get caught up in issues and fraud. We must have a strong stand and analysis. All that can be obtained from experience. Everyone must have done something wrong, especially in point one, I also still had difficulty strengthening mentally when my analysis missed, as much as possible to survive so as not to panic.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:27:40 PM

I totally agree with you about this. Though all the things you have mentioned are pertaining to trading, it can also applied to any aspect here in Crypto Space. Panicking is not a good behaviour especially when you are making decisions. Ignoring something that is important will result to chaos. And lastly, risk management is something that we need to master before we can say that we are ready to invest or to take risk.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 02:17:59 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.
ive done face up with that 3 mistakes, at least for 1 year I did it and this year I just realized something was wrong with my trading method.
I started reading financial books and analysis books, i dont wanna become gambler again. and also did not depend on signals from the trading channel, also learned money management every time I trade.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:45:12 PM

Holding is a good way of saving time and all the stress that comes with monitoring the price of coins all the time. Make research about a coin before investing in it.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:09:52 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.

I disagreed with the first point, it is possible one make a mistake and panic sell, most people that dumped their Altcoins when BTC rally was about to start around $5k made the right decision, though it is better to have a trade strategy before entering a trade but at time one gut could save one

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:11:20 PM

All of these three things that you’ve mentioned are very significant. For example everyone think they know they should stay away from “panic buy or panic selling” but yet they still do the same old mistake. Crypto market requires being calm and reasonable every single moment. Just make good plans and stay calm, it’s the best way to avoid mistakes.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:24:20 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.

The only reason why people make these mistakes is due to either low amount of knowledge about the entire factors influencing price fluctuations of most coins on the crypto market or lack of understanding regarding the basic risks associated with crypto investment. Once there is lack of understanding, doubt sets in and they either panic sell or buy...
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:45:01 PM

i always repeat all of these things and it is about my mind. I have to change my mind and only then I will level up my trading level
That’s true, its about mind conditioning and if you have goal you know where to go. I still feel the panic honestly, but I’m not making any move because of my emotion, i just stay away from the market and back if the trend becomes normal. We are humans, we feel this always but of course we are also capable to control it. Keep focus, don’t panic with your coins and don’t let your emotion to ruin your plan.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:57:07 PM

In the first case, I think very importantly. Panic buying and selling panic is the thing I think the results will not be maximal. But that's what many people often do when the market price situation decreases sharply. This is the basic knowledge that every trader should understand and do not easily panic.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:47:26 PM

My biggest mistake is that when the price of the coin that I have is very high, I still don't sell it because I still hope and wait to reach a higher price, and in the end the crypto market experiences a disaster, all coin prices dropped dramatically, including coins mine. so my biggest mistake is greed

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:27:07 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.

we need to be able to understand crypto and have a strategy in place before entering this market. Like what you'e said, panic buying is something that i've done before and it's been ugly. I dont want that to happen to me again because i've learned it the hard way.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:51:40 PM

The most important thing is not to panic when prices fall, you should always follow the commission for the transfer
This is most difficult because it requires a strong mentality. A chart that falls like a deep chasm will shake the confidence of traders or investors. Selling quickly is sometimes also needed when the market doesn't allow it to return.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:03:36 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.
Actually this article is not new, there are too many posts about this. These are 3 things that any trader has made mistakes.
Anyway, it is a good summary, thank you for bringing a message to the community, hope the newbie will read this article.
old fart

Activity: 308

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:32:34 PM

1. Don't chase a moving train
2. Never go all in
3. In all thy acquisition, hodl btc, remember it is because of btc we are here.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:07:00 AM

I experienced some of the mistakes mentioned by the OP during my early days of trading and I learned a lot from them. These past mistakes made me more inclined to study more kinds of technical analysis and other tools to improve my trading. Following the rules on proper trading and avoid these mistakes might be follow initially but if you are determined to become a better trader then you may be able to overcome it later.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:41:36 AM

Investing in a projects during the bear season i was panicking and i had to sell , just a little pump in price i lost to dumping. It is not always win win, but would have just waited a little cos i sold in loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: