Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TraderPolo212 scam me for 60$ offering me VCC. Be careful  (Read 381 times)
mosalah99 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:18:56 PM

Hi. A guy called Traderpoloand 212 whom telegram id is @GT501, pm me and told me he could get me VCC.
He's Skrill is auorbit23@protonmail.com. Obviously not his name.
I did some transactions here and no problem. I checked his user and it seems regular, but well. Got scammed.
Be careful plz, and how can i upload images? A moderator can plz take action for this guy ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 08:26:38 PM

Be careful plz, and how can i upload images? A moderator can plz take action for this guy ?
You have to either rank up to Jr. Member or buy a Copper Membership to directly post images.

However, if you have the links, we can use the BBCode to post it for you. Like a proxy service.

mosalah99 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:37:05 PM

okei thnk. i ll post it later. What a miserable guy . Scam for 60$.  Can you tag him here or something?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 08:45:25 PM

okei thnk. i ll post it later. What a miserable guy . Scam for 60$.  Can you tag him here or something
Without any evidence, which you say you're going to post later, I cannot do anything to TraderPolo212.

Even if your accusation is legitimate, one can't tag solely based on the word of another. Hearsay is insubstantial. Smiley

mosalah99 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:49:32 PM

you re right. ill post it right now
mosalah99 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:02:10 PM

Okei.
Telegram Chat conversation and skrill transaction : https://imgur.com/a/EtHtVd6

User Info : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1619834

telegram user : https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@GT501

The conversation its in spanish. But basically he send his address. I send money and then he then supposely generates vcc. At the final part im the only one talking and he seems online but dont answer. 12 hours passed. I did this couple of times with others users no problem. So thats why i dont bother for escrow . And also its not that much money. User seemed to report scams so i thought he wouldnt be one. Be careful.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:34:15 PM

You can create a red flag against Traderpolo212, as you are a victim - resulting in damage. Check the link and create an appropriate flag https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;addflag=1619834

As the chats in the Spanish language then only DTs who are Spanish can support it... Three DT support required for the flag to be active.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:51:30 PM

Okei.
Telegram Chat conversation and skrill transaction : https://imgur.com/a/EtHtVd6

User Info : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1619834

telegram user : https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@GT501

The conversation its in spanish. But basically he send his address. I send money and then he then supposely generates vcc. At the final part im the only one talking and he seems online but dont answer. 12 hours passed. I did this couple of times with others users no problem. So thats why i dont bother for escrow . And also its not that much money. User seemed to report scams so i thought he wouldnt be one. Be careful.

Do you have any proof that the telegram member @GT501 that you talked to is connected to TraderPolo on the forums? TraderPolo doesn't seem to have been active for that much for the past two months on the forum.

Be extremely careful with any deals involving VCCs. If you load any money onto these cards, then the seller would still have access to these funds, and if they are fraudulent, you may be out of luck. You also should use escrow regardless of the size of the transaction, in my opinion, as long as it's not something that is absurdly small. It's not just protecting yourself, it's protecting the community as well because you're providing an opportunity for scammers to gain an income.

Also, I think translating the telegram transcript will be helpful in getting the scammer tagged.
mosalah99 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:08:20 PM

Hi. Thanks for the support. I uploaded an image with his skype name and you can see he put me the same protonmail. So the user matches.
He send me a pm to contact him on skype.
Conversation says like this.:

1.01  we say hi. Then i tell him ill be back in a couple of hours. He seems a regular guy.
3:55 i told him i didnt slepp and that the page finished manteinance.
4.01 i tell him generate the card pplz and give me skill address again plz
4.02 hi puts the same address
4.05 i tell him his name not spanish.
4.06 he tells me that he bought an account from marroco
4.07 i tell him i send the money
4.16 he speaks me in english. rare...we were talking in spanish and suddenly in english.
4.19 he tell to wait he gets home and generate vcc
4.19 30 minutes he says
05.25 i tell him to create and leave data in telegram
11.25 im trying to reach him
13.10 asking again
16.51 i tell him he clearly doesnt have the intention to answer. and that i ll try chargeback and report him.
17.21 just telling him to have some dignity. scamming people doesnt get you anywhere in life
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 10:08:42 PM

Do you have any proof that the telegram member @GT501 that you talked to is connected to TraderPolo on the forums? TraderPolo doesn't seem to have been active for that much for the past two months on the forum.
Not active in posts, but in PM's.

I didn't see TraderPolo's name in the Telegram logs so OP must have some PM's with them, right?

mosalah99 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:42:07 PM

Not active in posts, but in PM's.

I didn't see TraderPolo's name in the Telegram logs so OP must have some PM's with them, right?

Done. I added picture in imgur.  You can see the same skype id as it is mentioned on his bitcointalk profile. He states the same protonmail as in telegram.
He send me a pm yeah.
mosalah99 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:37:44 PM

so. he's not getting flagged?
i think there are enough reasons..
that guy isnt even answering. Somebody who does not scam its suppose to appear and give his explanation isnt it?
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

that guy isnt even answering. Somebody who does not scam its suppose to appear and give his explanation isnt it?
You are the victim and you can only create a flag. You also need 3 supports from DT members. Check my previous post (#7).
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 03:13:05 PM

Can you take a screenshot of the skype profile, username included?
It would also be good if you attached the PM from Bitcointalk, so we can truly link TraderPolo212 with this transaction.

dazeng

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:17:00 PM

I also got scammed of $50 yesterday from TraderPolo212 over skype.

He's not the best at covering his tracks and i've tracked down his genuine facebook profile. I'm sure Doxxing isn't aloud on here and i'm also sure that if this guy has scammed a couple of members already he will see this post.

Not indorsed by bitcointalk I will be messaging all linked friends and family from Hassan's facebook to let them know that he is a con man unless my $50 is returned to the wallet address already provided to him
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:19:38 PM

He's not the best at covering his tracks and i've tracked down his genuine facebook profile. I'm sure Doxxing isn't aloud on here and i'm also sure that if this guy has scammed a couple of members already he will see this post.

Not indorsed by bitcointalk I will be messaging all linked friends and family from Hassan's facebook to let them know that he is a con man unless my $50 is returned to the wallet address already provided to him
Doxxing is allowed in the Investigations board, which requires a higher rank. Public doxxing is disallowed.

And in general, it's discouraged.

Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:33:42 PM

$50 is too good to be true man, you should've realized that the instant it was offered. No one is going to give you their VCC method for a meager $50
dazeng

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:45:30 PM

The $50 was a deposit payment
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:51:19 PM

I uploaded an image with his skype name and you can see he put me the same protonmail. So the user matches.
He send me a pm to contact him on skype.
Conversation says like this.:
-snip-

I think that you need to provide a stronger link between Traderpolo on the forum, and the person that you are talking to on telegram. The link that you stated is way too complex, evens involving Skype, and you should at least upload some screenshots to prove it.

Also, it would be nice for you to incorporate these translations into the evidence image, because it makes it much easier for DT members to decide whether or not you have a legitimate case. Your whole case is all over the place with evidence scattered everywhere, you need to make it clear and concise.

Don't expect it to happen. Even if you message his friends and family what leverage are you going to have to make him send back the money? $50 is way too small of an amount to pursue legal recourse from your part, especially internationally.

And yes, doxxing is not allowed in this subforum.
mosalah99 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:50:05 AM

Here are more skype images. https://imgur.com/a/uDK36i6.
You can see the name, me mentioning bitcointalk. I dont think there will be any other guy in the world called Hassan Bouh , that has some kind of conection with me in bitcointalk (he send me a pm, image attached in link)that doesnt match with Traderpolo212 (check his skype id in info) . Dont you think ? Me mentioning mosalah99, that matches in a way with my id. He speaking english and then spanish. OH, and the 8 hour that i mention in skype, and how he mentions those 8 hours in telegram. Isnt that enough coincidence? or do i have to post translation ?
I dont want the money. Just making sure you guys understand that. But this guy cant keep scamming people. Maybe 60 for another person is a lot.
Would appreciate if the other guy that was scammed too can attach more proofs.
Anyway, this traderpolo212 guy should appear by now and answer. If he isnt doing that, dont you think theres something wrong ?
i saw a lot of people accusing but the victim of this accusation responded.
In this case, nothing happens, guy keeps entering his profile with liberty, and because of no action taken, he scammed another 50 .
I wont post anything more, Im kinda tired. Just trying to warn other people.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: