Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1miau Merit source application  (Read 1938 times)
1miau (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 6613

Currently not available - plz check my websitelink

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:57:47 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2023, 11:31:39 PM by 1miau
Merited by suchmoon (19), Welsh (15), Foxpup (12), Rath_ (10), yogg (4), El duderino_ (4), vapourminer (2), fronti (2), pugman (2), o_e_l_e_o (2), DdmrDdmr (2), bones261 (2), Heisenberg_Hunter (2), aundroid (2), Nestade (2), d5000 (1), Lafu (1), Unknown01 (1), acroman08 (1), gospodin (1), TheBeardedBaby (1), fillippone (1), Vispilio (1), CoinEraser (1), N0sferatu (1), meph (1), Sharon121212 (1)

I’ve prepared my Merit source application for a while now, collected under-merited posts and would like to apply to get a Merit source. The biggest problem was that there were quite a few good posts and I had to decide which ones I’m going to list here, so no easy decision at all.

About me:

I’m active on the German board, but also on different English boards. In the German community I’ve launched a few topics to help beginners or bring interesting content of other topics. I manage a topic against automated translations (the famous “Übersetzungs-Spam”) to prevent translation abuse and help to detect such cases.
As a Merit source, I would try to encourage members to write interesting content and share their knowledge.
Hoarding my sMerit isn’t something I’m known for and I’m always trying to spend them when I see valuable content. I feel sorry if I can’t give Merit to good posts because of my limited sMerit although I try to keep at least 1 sMerit if I come over an outstanding post.

Recently, I’ve reached 1000 Merit in just a little bit more than a year. Thanks everyone for the support who detects his name in the graphic below, I appreciate it very much.

Source: https://fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=1wM2Op6_ol8_0iP0sDEemIGr9weKvIeLPvKsKMpFy#chartnew:id=3

I hope I can be defined as a “somewhat established” member and fulfill the requirements as a Merit source.  Smiley

I’m applying because I think it’s important to encourage people posting good content here. If everyone puts some effort into their posts, ranking up isn’t a difficult thing. And besides from ranking up you’ll help some other people when they are asking a question or searching via Google. For search results of Bitcoin-related questions, Bitcointalk.org is ranked very high so your helpful guides and answers will also reach not registered users.
You should always remember that you can be a helpful part of the community in the forum where Satoshi himself was active and discussed Bitcoin.
In addition, you’ll help to speed up the adoption (at least a little bit) if you write helpful content and Newbies get answers for their questions.

I would appreciate it to reward such high-quality posts with Merit.

Some other reasons why I’m applying as a Merit source:

In January, the allocation of our main local Merit source was halved from 600 to 300 because he was busy in December and couldn't distribute much Merit:

Interessantes Detail: da ich wohl zu wenig meiner Source Merit im Dezember verbraucht habe, wurde mir das "Taschengeld" auch gleich zusammengestrichen.
Bisher hatte ich 600 Source Merit im Monat, momentan sind es nur noch 300.
(allerdings hatte ich vor der letzten Erhöhung auch nur 300)
Translation:
Interesting detail: because I haven’t used enough of my source sMerit in December my allocation of source Merit was reduced. I had 600 source sMerit per month before, right now it’s only 300 sMerit
(like I had before the last increase from 300 to 600)

In addition, the distribution of Merit is very centralized on the German board, here are the current stats from DdmrDdmr's Merit Dashboard:

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4428616.0

And in May 2019 our Merit source tyz got a 2 month ban + 1 year signature ban: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5147191.0
I hope he’ll get his status as a Merit source back but until then the distribution of sMerit has slowed down aside from the other points.

I don't expect to get a high number of source sMerits but a little bit would be nice already to decentralize the Merit distribution in the German local board.

I will select posts meeting the following requirements:

- Contribution to the topic: is the post giving an answer to the question and offering new knowledge? Also, short replies can be worth a Merit if the content is interesting.

- Time spent for creating the post: how much time was required to make the posts? That includes research, the technical background but also explaining and writing down the content and presenting it. Is it just a rehash or copy pasted from somewhere else or a genuine research?

- I’ll try to prefer lower ranks to encourage them in discussions if the post offers at least a somewhat meaningful contribution. The higher the rank, the better your post has to be to get merited, especially for Legendary Members.

I’ve always tried to send only 1 Merit per post to split my sMerit to as many posts as possible but there are still posts that I have to pass unmerited. I hope my application gets accepted and I receive a few sMerit every month to distribute them for quality posts. Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:58:41 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 10:13:40 PM by 1miau
Merited by mikeywith (2)

Here are my 10 under-merited posts:

1. [Guide] Ethereum custom-adress ("Vanity Address") [CPU]
2. Wie funktioniert ein "double spend , 51% Angriff" ? Erklärung und Beispiele.
3. How does a double spend 51% attack work ? Explanation and examples.
4. Re: [Neue Auswertungen] Wir deutschsprachigen und die Merits ...
5. Die Default Trust wurde geändert !
6. Meine Erfahrung mit Faucet-Seiten und Empfehlungen für Anfänger
7. [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs
8. (Comparison) What is the best Ethereum explorer?
9. [Guide] Newbies please read Services' / Bounties' topic tittle before applying
10. Sidechains, Drivechains und Co: (Fast) vergessene Scalinglösung

and quoted:

In his guide "How to create your customized Bitcoin-Address (vanitygen) – step by step" 1miau already explained how to create a "Custom" Bitcoin address using vanitygen.

Examples (BTC):
1fudCz15sHGR8L2YQnaG4JVMjMQpaDo37
1BTCTUnYLskK7N9nXb17wf6oVYMYrX5WHG
1DogemNVw8AZnMf3cB4L1wijGnr9DVKzia
1Fomo7V86nWrjdv6JzU7yavtp5hfzZWsZr
Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096373.0  ||  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125703.msg50359232#msg50359232

However generating such a custom address does not only work for Bitcoin, but also for Ethereum.

Bitcoin addresses are Base58 encoded and can contain the following characters:
Code:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f g h i j k m n o p q r s t u v w x y z A B C D E F G H J K L M N P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

When creating our Ethereum address, we unfortunately have to limit ourselves to the hexadecimal system with the following characters:
Code:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F

A few examples of custom ETH-addresses:
0xcafebabeb69f2361cec1106cb26e3f422b65442f
0xdeadbeef36072d66d93b2c9fda370c06964262b2
0xbadc0dedf5b784a70bc9a8c8476b5c88e9f6f49e
0x11111111262b236c9ac9a9a8c8e4276b5cf6b2c9

Example of "Hexspeak":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexspeak

For creating our desired address, we'll need some computing power and the time it takes to score a hit increases with the length of our prefix.

Available Tools:

VanityEth
- only uses CPU (-> slow)
- Open Source
- trustworthy source
https://github.com/MyEtherWallet/VanityEth

profanity
- uses GPU (-> much faster)
- Windows/Linux
- Open Source
https://github.com/johguse/profanity

vanity-eth.tk (online, therefore not recommended) [1]
- only uses CPU (-> slow)
- browser-based
- Open Source
https://github.com/bokub/vanity-eth

In this guide I will focus on creating a custom ETH-address utilizing our CPU using "VanityEth" - if you've got a GPU you might also want to check out my [Guide] on how to create an Ethereum custom-adress utilizing your GPU
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Prerequisites:
- Node.js
https://nodejs.org/en/download/
Windows Installer (.msi) [32- or 64bit depending on your OS]
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

First we need the current source code of VanityEth, which can be found at the following link:
https://github.com/MyEtherWallet/VanityEth

Navigate to "Clone or download" and click "Download ZIP".

Extract the content of the "VanityEth-master.zip" to your C:\ partition..

Now we start a command prompt by entering "CMD" in the Windows search or open the run dialog box by pressing the [WINDOWS] + [R] key at the same time and start the command prompt by entering "CMD".

Run the following commands to switch to the folder containing the contents of our previously extracted .zip-file followed and installing the VanityEth-Package using npm.

Code:
cd C:\VanityEth-master
Code:
npm install

We're ready to start generating our address (I'd recommend disconnecting your internet connection first).
Assuming we'd like to have an address starting with the prefix  "0xDEAD" (e.g. 0xDEADxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), we'll have to use the following command:
Code:
node index.js -i dead -l

As soon as a matching address has been found, it will be saved to a text-file with the corresponding private-key.
You can find the text-file in the VanityEth-master folder on your C:\-drive ( C:\VanityEth-master\"VanityEth-log-[...].txt)  [2][3].

Syntax:
Code:
Usage: node index.js <command> [options]

Options:
  -i, --input     input hex string                                      [string]
  -c, --checksum  check against the checksum address                   [boolean]
  -n, --count     number of wallets                                     [number]
  --contract      contract address for contract deployment             [boolean]
  -l, --log       log output to file                                   [boolean]
  -h, --help      Show help                                            [boolean]

Examples:
  node index.js -checksum -i B00B5  get a wallet where address matches B00B5 in
                               checksum format
  node index.js --contract -i ABC   get a wallet where 0 nonce contract address
                               matches the vanity
  node index.js -n 25 -i ABC        get 25 vanity wallets
  node index.js -n 1000             get 1000 random wallets

copyright 2018

If you have any questions please feel free to ask anytime.

[1] I didn't go into vanity-eth.tk in detail, but according to its Github it can also be used offline:
Once the web page is loaded, you can turn off the internet and continue playing, it will work seamlessly
You can also download the latest build of Vanity-ETH here and use it on a completely offline computer
The code is 100% open source and available on Github. You can review it as much as you want before using it
Source: https://github.com/bokub/vanity-eth

[2] [MyEtherWallet] Creating a (new) keystore-file using your private-key
[3] [Guide] MyEtherWallet Offline Transactions [SECURITY]

© Nestade 22.04.2019

Wie funktioniert ein double spend , 51% Angriff ?

BTCurious erklärte es super und in ein paar wenigen Sätzen:
If I had 51%, I could mine a chain of blocks in which I transfer all my coins to my personal wallet. I'd mine this chain about 10 long, but not tell the rest of the network. At the same time, I convert all my coins to dollars on the exchange and withdraw them. This happens on the normal blockchain.
After my withdrawal has gone through. the normal blockchain is about 9 long, while my blockchain is 10 long. I announce all my blocks to the network, and lo and behold, the network confirms I am right.
But dollars can't be reverted! So the exchange takes a loss.
BTCurious quote übersetzt :
Wenn ich 51% hätte,dann könnte ich eine Reihenfolge von Blöcken in der Blockchain minen in der ich alle meine Coins in meine persönliche Wallet überweise. Ich würde in dieser Blockchain etwa 10 Blocks minen aber dem Rest des Blockchain Netzwerkes nicht mitteilen das ich dies mache. Zur gleichen Zeit konvertiere ich alle meine Coins in Dollars an der Börse und überweise diese sofort. Dies geschieht nun auf der normalen Blockchain.
Nachdem meine Überweisung durchgegangen und fertig ist ,ist die normale Blockchain  ungefähr 9 Blöcke lang, während meine eigene Blockchain 10 Blöcke lang ist. Ich kündige nun alle meine Blöcke im normalen Netzwerk an, und siehe da, das Netzwerk bestätigt, das meine Blockchain  recht hat und akzeptiert diese.
Aber die Dollars können nicht zurückgeholt  werden! Somit macht die Exchange (Börse) einen Verlust damit.

Monacoin, bitcoin gold, zencash, verge and now, litecoin cash.
At least five cryptocurrencies have recently been hit with an attack that used to be more theoretical than actual, all in the last month. In each case, attackers have been able to amass enough computing power to compromise these smaller networks, rearrange their transactions and abscond with millions of dollars in an effort that's perhaps the crypto equivalent of a bank heist.
More surprising, though, may be that so-called 51% attacks are a well-known and dangerous cryptocurrency attack vector.
Übersetzt :

Monacoin, Bitcoin Gold, Zencash, verge und jetzt, Litecoin Cash.
Mindestens fünf Kryptowährungen wurden so vor kurzem mit einem solchen Angriff getroffen der im letzten Monat mehr theoretisch als tatsächlich war. In jedem Fall waren die Angreifer in der Lage genügend Rechenleistung zu sammeln um diese kleineren Netzwerke zu kompromittieren, die Transaktionen neu anzuordnen und Millionen von Dollar zu stehlen was vielleicht das Crypto Äquivalent eines Banküberfalls gleich kommt.
Viel überraschender ist es jedoch das sogenannte 51% Angriffe ein bekannter und gefährlicher Kryptowährungs-Angriffsvektor sind.
https://www.coindesk.com/blockchains-feared-51-attack-now-becoming-regular/

Hier ist eine umfassendere Erklärung:

Wenn eine Person mehr als 51% der Mining power eines Coinnetzwerkes kontrolliert kann sie den Konsens kontrollieren.

Der Angreifer mietet oder holt sich die benötigte Menge an Miningleistung bei (Mingrigrentals.com oder Hashnest.com) oder nutzt ein Botnet, um diese zu erhalten.
Zum Beispiel, wenn das Hauptnetzwerk 25 Gh Hashpower hat kann ein 51% Angriff mit 25,5 Gh gemieteter Miningleistung gemacht werden.

Das wäre sehr einfach und auch nicht so teuer.

Wie funktioniert der Angriff:

Mit einem geheimen privatem Pool erstellen sie eine private chain die länger ist als die öffentliche chain.

Zum Beispiel:
Sagen wir mal, angenommen sie beginnen bei Block 100 000
Nun würden sie eine längere private Blockchain aufbauen als die öffentliche Blockchain.
Ihre private Blockchain hat nun mehr Hashpower als die normale und wird jetzt die Blöcke schneller finden.
Die private Blockchain könnte nun 10 Blöcke gefunden haben während die öffentliche Blockchain während dieser Zeit nur 9 gefunden hat.

Der Double-Spend (Ich lasse dies mal so da es sich nicht gut übersetzten läßt .)

Sobald sie ihre private Blockchain starten gehen sie zu einer Exchange(Börse) oder einer Handelsplattform und machen eine große Einzahlung.

Wir nehmen als Beispiel 10.000 GLD.
Dies wird in Block 100, 001 an die öffentliche Blockchain gesendet. Aber sie senden diese Transaktion nicht an ihre private Blockchain sondern nur an die öffentliche Blockchain.
Auf ihrer privaten Blockchain tätigen sie nun eine Transaktion die dieselben 10000 GLD an eine andere Walletadresse in Block 100,001 sendet.

Das ist der  “double spend” part - Sie geben diese Anzahl an GLD zweimal in die Netzwerke raus.

Wie profitieren sie davon

Die Börse sieht nun die 10.000 GLD Einzahlung in der öffentlichen Blockchain und nach 6 bestätigten Blöcken wird sie akzeptiert und der Saldo wird an die Exchange-Ledger übertragen und wird für den Handel nun verfügbar gemacht.

Der Betrag ist jetzt sicher in der exchange wallet – richtig ? Weil das Coinnetzwerk bestätigt hat das sie da sind. Nun wird es auch im Block Explorer als korrekte Transaktion angezeigt.

Der Angreifer tradet dann die 10.000 GLD zu Bitcoin zu den aktuellen Marktpreisen und überweist sofort die getradeten Bitcoins zurück.  
Die Börse genehmigt die Bitcoinüberweisung und der Angreifer hat nun den Betrag in BTC.
Jetzt sind wir bei Block 100,008 oder 100,009.

Sobald die BTC aus der Börse kommen wird der Angreifer seine lange private Blockchain von 10 Blöcken freigeben und an das öffentliche Netzwerk senden. Die private Blockchain ist jetzt öffentlich. Da das private Netzwerk eine höhere Miningleistung hat (über 51%) und länger als die vorherige öffentliche Blockchain ist wird sie nun von der öffentlichen Blockchain als der wahre Datensatz akzeptiert.
Dies wird “Chain Reorganization” genannt. Die 9 Blöcke zuvor im Mainnet sind veraltet und die 10 neuen Blöcke werden als neues Mainnet installiert. So werden alle Blockchainaufteilungen im GLD Coinnetzwerkprotokoll aufgelöst.

Die Coins die ursprünglich vom Netzwerk in der Exchange wallet akzeptiert wurden, werden nun vom Coinnetzwerk als ungültig zurückgewiesen.
Aber die Börse hat bereits den Betrag aus dem Verkauf der Coins für BTC an den Angreifer in BTC freigegeben.

Während ihre Wallet anfänglich die 10.000 GLD hatte, hat das Netzwerk diese Transaktion für ungültig erklärt und die private Blockchain als die "richtige Blockchain" anerkannt.
Plötzlich enthält das Mainnet nicht die ursprüngliche Einzahlung von 10.000 GLD an die Exchange zurück in den ursprünglichen Block 100001, aber es beinhaltet eine Übertragung dieser 10.000 GLD an die eigene Wallet des Angreifers zurück aus dem privat abgebauten Block 100.001.

Bei der neuen Version der Blockchain schickte der Angreifer sie nie zur Börse, sondern schickte sie stattdessen an sich selbst.

Also nahm der Angreifer von der Börse die 10.000 GLD in Betrag von BTC ab , aber gab die 10.000 GLD nicht mehr an die Börse zurück.

Sie haben sie vielleicht eine Menge Geld für all diese Miningleistung bezahlt, aber die GLD die sie gestohlen haben ist viel mehr wert.

Also ist es ein Hack?

Die Blockchain wurde nicht gehackt. Aber das dezentrale Coin node netzwerk, das die Blockchain betreibt, wurde ausgenutzt weil das Netzwerk eine unzureichende Hashrate hatte, um sie davor schützen zu können.

Im Mai wurde Bittrex Opfer eines 51% Double-Spend-Angriffs auf das Bitcoin Gold Netzwerk. Die Bitcoin Gold Entwickler boten Bittrex nur einen Teil der Verluste an und Bittrex entschied sich dafür stattdessen Bitcoin Gold zu delisten.
Andere Coins die durch 51% Angriffe ins Visier genommen wurden haben normalerweise die Börsen für ihre Verluste kompensiert.
Wenn eine Coin genug Hashrate hat um ihr Netzwerk zu sichern wäre es fast unmöglich einen 51% Angriff durchzuführen.
Einige Coinnetzwerke haben sich auf ein merged mining geeinigt oder eine Mischung aus POW und POS eingeführt.

Sources:

https://forum.bitcoingold.org/t/anatomy-of-a-double-spend-51-attack/1398
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52388.0
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hacker-makes-over-18-million-in-double-spend-attack-on-bitcoin-gold-network/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-to-delist-bitcoin-gold-by-mid-september-following-18-million-hack-of-btg-in-may

Der Orginaltext und Thread ist von xtraelv und er hat mich gefragt ob ich es ins deutsche Übersetzen möchte , da das Thema mit GLD gerade aktuell ist !

Xtraelv's Thread :  How does a double spend 51% attack work ? Explanation and examples.

How does a double spend 51% attack work ?

BTCurious explained it brilliantly in a couple of sentences:
If I had 51%, I could mine a chain of blocks in which I transfer all my coins to my personal wallet. I'd mine this chain about 10 long, but not tell the rest of the network. At the same time, I convert all my coins to dollars on the exchange and withdraw them. This happens on the normal blockchain.
After my withdrawal has gone through. the normal blockchain is about 9 long, while my blockchain is 10 long. I announce all my blocks to the network, and lo and behold, the network confirms I am right.
But dollars can't be reverted! So the exchange takes a loss.

Monacoin, bitcoin gold, zencash, verge and now, litecoin cash.
At least five cryptocurrencies have recently been hit with an attack that used to be more theoretical than actual, all in the last month. In each case, attackers have been able to amass enough computing power to compromise these smaller networks, rearrange their transactions and abscond with millions of dollars in an effort that's perhaps the crypto equivalent of a bank heist.
More surprising, though, may be that so-called 51% attacks are a well-known and dangerous cryptocurrency attack vector.

This is the more comprehensive explanation:

When one person controls more than 51% of the mining power on a coin network they can control the concensus.

The attacker will rent (Miningrigrentals.com or Hashnest.com) or use a botnet to obtain a lot of hashpower.
For instance if the mainnet has 25 Gh of hashpower a 51% attack can be done with 25.5 Gh of rented mining power.

Which would be easy and not very expensive.

How the attack works:

Using a secret pool they make a private chain that is longer than the public chain.

For example:
Say they start at block 100 000
They will build a longer private chain than the public chain.
The private chain has more hashpower so will find blocks faster.
The private chain might have found 10 blocks while the public chain has only found 9 during that time.

The Double-Spend

As soon as they start their private chain they go to an Exchange or merchant and make a large deposit.

Using 10,000 GLD as an example.
This is broadcasts to the public blockchain in block 100,001. But they don’t broadcast that transaction on their private chain, only the public chain.
On their private chain they make a transaction sending those same 10,000 GLD to another wallet address in block 100,001.

This is the “double spend” part - they spend those same GLD twice.

How they Profit

The exchange sees the 10,000 GLD deposit on the public chain and after 6 blocks of confirmations it is accepted and the balance is transferred to the exchange ledger – making it available to be traded.

The funds are now securely in the exchange wallet – right ? Because the coin network has confirmed that they are there. It appears on the block explorer as a correct transaction.

The attacker then trades the 10,000 GLD  for Bitcoin at market prices and immediately withdraws the Bitcoin.  
The exchange approves the Bitcoin withdrawal and the attacker now have the proceeds in BTC.
By now, we’re at block 100,008 or 100,009.

As soon as the BTC comes out of the exchange -  the attacker will release their long private chain of 10 blocks, broadcasting it to the public network. Their longer private chain is now public. Because the private network has a higher hashing power (over 51%) and longer than the previous public chain  it is now accepted by the public chain as the true record.
This is called “Chain Reorganization.” The 9 blocks previously on mainnet are orphaned and the 10 new blocks are put in place as the new mainnet. This is how any chain splits are resolved in the GLD coin network protocol .

The coins that were accepted origionally by the network in the exchange wallet are now rejected as invalid by the coin network.
But the exchange has already released the proceeds of the sale of the coins for BTC to the attacker in BTC.

While their wallet initially had 10,000 GLD the network has voided that transaction and approved the private chain as the “true chain”.
Suddenly, the mainnet does not include the original deposit of 10,000 GLD to the Exchange back in the original block 100001 but it does include a transfer of those 10,000 GLD to the attacker’s own wallet back from privately-mined block 100,001.

On the new version of the chain the attacker never sent them to the exchange but they sent them to themselves instead.

So the attacker took out 10,000 GLD worth of BTC from the exchange, and they no longer gave the 10,000 GLD to the Exchange in the first place.

They may have paid a lot of money for all that hashpower but the GLD they stole is worth a lot more than that.

So is it a hack ?

The blockchain didn't get hacked. But the decentralized coin node network that runs the blockchain got exploited because the network had inadequate hashrate to protect against that.

In May Bittrex was the victim of a 51% double spend attack on the Bitcoin Gold network. The Bitcoin Gold developers only offered to partially compensate Bittrex for the losses and Bittrex chose to delist Bitcoin Gold instead.
Other coins that have been targeted by 51% attacks have usually compensated exchanges for their losses.
If a coin has enough hashrate to secure their network it would be almost impossible to carry out a 51% attack.
Some coin networks have resorted to merged mining or introducing a hybrid of POW and POS.

Sources:

https://forum.bitcoingold.org/t/anatomy-of-a-double-spend-51-attack/1398
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52388.0
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hacker-makes-over-18-million-in-double-spend-attack-on-bitcoin-gold-network/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-to-delist-bitcoin-gold-by-mid-september-following-18-million-hack-of-btg-in-may

Translations of this article:

Thank you to Lafu for the awesome German translation he has made of this topic.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035620.0

Thank you to theyoungmillionaire for his fantastic Filipino translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038913.0

Thank you to taikuri13 for a great Russian translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039027.0

Grüß euch!

Anbei die Verteilung für November. Den Anfang macht wie immer die Monatsübersicht:

Nochmal eine deutliche Steigerung zum Oktober!

Die Top-Receiver

Letztes Monat noch mit den Bayern gewitzelt und schon musste mole seinen Platz an der Sonne abtreten, wenn auch nur knapp ;-)

Die Top-Spender

Der spendenfreudigste Wochentag

Dieses Monat wurde der Donnerstag vom Thron der spendenfreudigsten Tage verdrängt, geht im November an einen Mittwoch:

Wir im Vergleich zu anderen Boards

Auch dieses Mal habe ich mir wieder angesehen, wie wir uns im Vergleich zu anderen Boards so schlagen. Nachdem wir leider im letzten Monat keine automatisierte Lösung gefunden haben wie man die Postinganzahl pro Subboard ermitteln kann, habe ich mir heute die Werte der Top 5 Boards notiert, werd das in Zukunft einfach händisch vergleichen. Danke auch nochmal an @qwk für den Tipp!

Spendenfreudigstes lokales Board

Das spendenfreudigste Board ist ganz klar wieder das Russische:

Hier werde ich wie gesagt ab dem nächsten Monat auch die Postinganzahl in Relation setzen, dann wird das Ganze aussagekräftiger.

Spendenfreudigster User im Vergleich zum deutschen Board

Hier noch ein Vergleich über die spendenfreudigsten User über die 3 Top Boards hinweg:

Auch diesmal sind wir mit qwk und mole wieder mit 2 Personen in den Top 5 vertreten ;-)

Sollten euch noch neue Ideen für Auswertungen einfallen bitte einfach posten!

Die Trust also die vertrauens Einstellungen wurden heute geändert von theymos !

Übersetzung vom orginal Beitrag von theymos :

Ich bin seit Jahren unzufrieden damit wie DefaultTrust zu einer zentralisierten und weitgehend unberührbaren Instanz wurde.
Aber ich zögerte lange dies zu ändern da die Alternativen zu chaotisch für mich wirkten.
Ich habe mich jedoch entschlossen einige Änderungen auszuprobieren und wir werden sehen, wie es funktioniert.

# 1
Wenn ihr euch auf der Standard Vertrauensliste ("DT1") befindet,
aber euch mehr andere DT1 Mitglieder misstrauen als euch explizit  vertrauen ist dies eine besondere Ausnahme für den normalen Algorithmus zur Bestimmung des Vertrauensnetzwerks eines Benutzers der
Standard Vertrauensliste für alle Zwecke, außer für diese Bestimmung der DT1-Zusammensetzung.

Wenn also jemand auf DT1 etwas Dummes tut können sie andere DT1 Mitglieder bitten diesen zu misstrauen.

# 2
Ihr könnt jede Seite so anzeigen lassen  als würdet ihr die Standardeinstellungen für das Vertrauen verwenden indem ihr am Ende der URL " ;dt " dazuschreibt . Z.B. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=35;dt

# 3
Ich werde regelmäßig (möglicherweise jeden Monat) die Standard Vertrauensliste rekonstruieren  um alle Personen aufzunehmen  die die folgenden Kriterien erfüllen:

- Wenn der Rang ausschließlich anhand des verdienten Merits ermittelt wurde müsst ihr mindestens im Member rang sein.
- Ihr müsst innerhalb der letzten 3 Tage einmal online gewesen sein.
- Ihre Vertrauensliste muss mindestens 10 Benutzer enthalten die nicht mit  ~ Misstrauen gekennzeichnet sind.
- Ihr dürft nicht gebannt sein oder manuell auf die Blacklist gesetzt worden sein.
- Ihr müsst irgendwann in den letzten 30 Tagen einen Beitrag gepostet haben.
- Ihr müsst mindestens 10 Personen haben die euch direkt vertrauen und die mindestens 10 Merits haben aber jedoch nicht Merits enthält die ihr gesendet habt.
- Ihr müsst mindestens eine Person haben die euch direkt vertraut mit 100 Merits aber jedoch nicht Merits enthält die ihr gesendet habt.

Im Gegensatz zu der vorherigen Politik werde ich generell nicht versuchen, eine gute Liste zu erstellen.
Das wird den DT1 Mitgliedern selbst überlassen. Ich behalte mir jedoch das Recht vor euch von der zukünftigen Auswahl zu entfernen und euch auf eine Blacklist zu setzen wenn ihr ärger und offensichtlichen Missbrauch begeht oder wenn mehrere bekannte Alt Accounts zu eurem aktuellen Account nachgewiesen werden können.

Derzeit sind nicht so viele Benutzer berechtigt.
Wenn in Zukunft hunderte von Benutzern ausgewählt werden sollen  möchte ich stattdessen jedes Mal eine zufällige Menge von etwa 100 berechtigten Benutzern auswählen.
Diese DT1 Rekonstruktion kann in der Zukunft sogar automatisch nach Zeitplan erfolgen , derzeit wird das jedoch nicht gemacht.

Ein Hauptziel dabei ist es  Vergeltungsvertrauen und tatsächliche bewertungen eine gewisse Chance zu geben so das umstrittene Bewertungen keine tatsächlichen Kosten verursachen.
Wenn jemand offensichtlich betrügt sollte eine Vergeltungswertung aufgrund des "Voting" des DT1 nicht lange dauern.
Wenn ihr jedoch jemanden negativ bewertet weil ihr ihn generell nicht mögt kann die Vergeltungsmaßnahme gegen euch selbst bestehen bleiben.
In Grenzfällen sollte dies zu einem politischen Kampf führen.

Dies ist zum Teil von etwas inspiriert  das " David Friedman " einmal gesagt hat (obwohl ich das Zitat nicht finden kann)  das eine der Voraussetzungen für eine friedliche Gesellschaft die glaubwürdige Drohung von Vergeltungsmaßnahmen ist, falls ihr davon betroffen seit. Da DT zuvor organisiert wurde war es für eine oder beide Seiten eines Streits normalerweise nicht möglich sich zumindest über das Vertrauenssystem selbst effektiv auf ein Rating zu revanchieren. Jetzt wird euere Fähigkeit sich effektiv zu rächen tendenziell zunehmen, je mehr ihr euch in der Gemeinschaft etablieren, was Missbrauch generell abschrecken sollte.
(Das ist zumindest die Idee.)

Trotz alledem rate ich immer noch von Vergeltungsmaßnahmen ab
und mit diesen Änderungen möchte ich die Leute ermutigen zu versuchen "das Kriegs Beil zu begraben" ohne das es eskaliert zu versuchen eine erhöhte Vergeltungskraft einzusetzen die ihr jetzt habt.
Außerdem ist es am besten eine eigene benutzerdefinierte Liste zu erstellen und ihr müsst dies tun wenn ihr DT1 verwenden möchtet.

Ich bin nie ganz an irgendetwas gebunden, aber lasst euch und uns dies einige Monate lang versuchen und sehen wie es funktioniert.

Orginal Beitrag von theymos :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.0

Da es sich bereits geändert hat habe ich DT1 gerade wieder aufgebaut, und vielleicht mache ich es in ein paar Tagen noch einmal.
Viele Leute können nur durch das Einrichten einer Vertrauensliste eine Berechtigung erhalten sodass sich die Dinge zu Beginn schnell ändern können.
Dann werde ich dies ungefähr monatlich versuchen.

Statischer Teil: wird nur periodisch berechnet
Jede Nummer enthält die vorherigen Kriterien.
- Wenn der Rang ausschließlich anhand des verdienten Merits ermittelt wurde müsst ihr mindestens im Member rang sein.
- Ihr müsst innerhalb der letzten 3 Tage einmal online gewesen sein.
2431 members
- Ihre Vertrauensliste muss mindestens 10 Benutzer enthalten die nicht mit  ~ Misstrauen gekennzeichnet sind.
100 members
- Ihr müsst irgendwann in den letzten 30 Tagen einen Beitrag gepostet haben.
90 members
- Ihr dürft nicht gebannt sein oder manuell auf die Blacklist gesetzt worden sein.
90 members
- Ihr müsst mindestens 10 Personen haben die euch direkt vertrauen und die mindestens 10 Merits haben aber jedoch nicht Merits enthält die ihr gesendet habt.
23 members
- Ihr müsst mindestens eine Person haben die euch direkt vertraut mit 100 Merits aber jedoch nicht Merits enthält die ihr gesendet habt.
23 members, die ein abschließendes DT1 ergeben:
Code:
theymos
HostFat
dooglus
gmaxwell
OgNasty
SebastianJu
qwk
Cyrus
monkeynuts
TMAN
Lauda
Mitchell
Blazed
greenplastic
suchmoon
achow101
owlcatz
JohnUser
BitcoinPenny
zazarb
actmyname
The Pharmacist
krogothmanhattan

Dynamischer Teil: ständig neu berechnet
(Verzeichnis von Listen für unbestrittene.)

theymos: Total votes 9 = included
HostFat: Trusted by theymos; distrusted by gmaxwell, TMAN, Lauda, achow101, owlcatz, The Pharmacist. Total votes -6 = excluded.
dooglus: Total votes 8 = included
gmaxwell: Trusted by theymos, OgNasty, Cyrus, TMAN, Lauda, achow101, The Pharmacist; distrusted by HostFat. Total votes 6 = included.
OgNasty: Trusted by theymos, SebastianJu, greenplastic, achow101, krogothmanhattan; distrusted by TMAN, Lauda, suchmoon, owlcatz, BitcoinPenny, The Pharmacist. Total votes -1 = excluded
SebastianJu: Total votes 4 = included.
qwk: Total votes 5 = included
Cyrus: Total votes 7 = included.
monkeynuts: Total votes 6 = included.
TMAN: Trusted by Lauda, greenplastic, owlcatz, BitcoinPenny, The Pharmacist, krogothmanhattan; distrusted by OgNasty. Total votes 5 = included.
Lauda: Trusted by gmaxwell, qwk, TMAN, Blazed, suchmoon, owlcatz, JohnUser, BitcoinPenny, The Pharmacist; distrusted by HostFat, OgNasty. Total votes 7 = included.
Mitchell: Total votes 9 = included.
Blazed: Trusted by Cyrus, monkeynuts, TMAN, Lauda, Mitchell, suchmoon, BitcoinPenny, The Pharmacist, krogothmanhattan; distrusted by zazarb. Total votes 8 = included.
greenplastic: Total votes 2 = included.
suchmoon: Trusted by dooglus, Lauda, Blazed, owlcatz, The Pharmacist; distrusted by OgNasty. Total votes 5 = included.
achow101: Total votes 2 = included.
owlcatz: Trusted by TMAN, greenplastic, suchmoon, BitcoinPenny, krogothmanhattan. Total votes 5 = included.
JohnUser: No trusts/distrusts on DT1. Total votes 0 = included.
BitcoinPenny: Total votes 4 = included.
zazarb: Total votes 2 = included.
actmyname: Trusted by TMAN, Lauda, Blazed, suchmoon, The Pharmacist; distrusted by theymos. Total votes 5 = included.
The Pharmacist: Trusted by qwk, TMAN, Lauda, Blazed, suchmoon, owlcatz; distrusted by OgNasty, zazarb. Total votes 6 = included.
krogothmanhattan: Trusted by monkeynuts, TMAN, greenplastic, BitcoinPenny; distrusted by owlcatz. Total votes 4 = included.

Das Ergebnis ist dies:
theymos
HostFat
dooglus
gmaxwell
OgNasty
SebastianJu
qwk
Cyrus
monkeynuts
TMAN
Lauda
Mitchell
Blazed
greenplastic
suchmoon
achow101
owlcatz
JohnUser
BitcoinPenny
zazarb
actmyname
The Pharmacist
krogothmanhattan

Update vom Beitrag von theymos :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49143128#msg49143128

Neues Update vom January 10, 2019 von theymos:

Die Anzahl der Benutzer, denen mehr als 100 Benutzer vertrauen liegt jetzt bei über 700.
Ich denke das ich das ändern kann das 2 Vertrauenswürdige mit 250 verdientem Merits erfordert.

Nummer der 10-merit trusters:
Code:
+------------------+----------+
| name             | trusters |
| DefaultTrust     |      654 |
| theymos          |       81 |
| Vod              |       54 |
| Blazed           |       47 |
| hilariousandco   |       47 |
| Lauda            |       46 |
| The Pharmacist   |       45 |
| LoyceV           |       43 |
| suchmoon         |       42 |
| Mitchell         |       40 |
| gmaxwell         |       38 |
| dooglus          |       37 |
| minerjones       |       37 |
| OgNasty          |       35 |
| SaltySpitoon     |       33 |
| philipma1957     |       32 |
| Zepher           |       30 |
| Lutpin           |       29 |
| Hhampuz          |       29 |
| krogothmanhattan |       28 |
| DarkStar_        |       27 |
| qwk              |       26 |
| actmyname        |       26 |
| Cyrus            |       25 |
| TMAN             |       25 |
| marlboroza       |       23 |
| greenplastic     |       22 |
| owlcatz          |       22 |
| BadBear          |       19 |
| monkeynuts       |       19 |
| Lesbian Cow      |       19 |
| -ck              |       18 |
| Tomatocage       |       18 |
| SebastianJu      |       17 |
| John (John K.)   |       17 |
| ibminer          |       17 |
| achow101         |       17 |
| HostFat          |       16 |
| JohnUser         |       16 |
| BitcoinPenny     |       16 |
| KWH              |       15 |
| shorena          |       15 |
| chronicsky       |       15 |
| yahoo62278       |       15 |
| CanaryInTheMine  |       14 |
| DannyHamilton    |       14 |
| hybridsole       |       14 |
| wheelz1200       |       14 |
| zazarb           |       14 |
| satoshi          |       13 |
| vizique          |       13 |
| OldScammerTag    |       12 |
| smoothie         |       11 |
| NLNico           |       11 |
| TookDk           |       11 |
| hilariousetc     |       11 |
| Maged            |       10 |
| phantastisch     |       10 |
| yxt              |       10 |
| mprep            |       10 |
| DiamondCardz     |       10 |
| squall1066       |       10 |
| Stunna           |       10 |
| hedgy73          |       10 |
| EcuaMobi         |       10 |
| polymerbit       |       10 |
| Gavin Andresen   |        9 |
| TECSHARE         |        9 |
| fluffypony       |        9 |
| EFS              |        9 |
| yogg             |        9 |
| cryptodevil      |        9 |
| ezeminer         |        9 |
| Lafu             |        9 |
| casascius        |        8 |
| malevolent       |        8 |
| Blazr            |        8 |
| PsychoticBoy     |        8 |
| monbux           |        8 |
| TheNewAnon135246 |        8 |
| tmfp             |        8 |
| Kialara          |        8 |
| nullius          |        8 |
| anonymousminer   |        8 |
| ICOEthics        |        8 |

Nummer der 250-merit trusters:
Code:
+-------------------+----------+
| name              | trusters |
| DefaultTrust      |       63 |
| Vod               |       26 |
| hilariousandco    |       25 |
| The Pharmacist    |       24 |
| LoyceV            |       22 |
| suchmoon          |       21 |
| theymos           |       20 |
| gmaxwell          |       16 |
| Lauda             |       15 |
| actmyname         |       15 |
| DarkStar_         |       15 |
| philipma1957      |       14 |
| SaltySpitoon      |       13 |
| Mitchell          |       13 |
| Blazed            |       13 |
| Lutpin            |       12 |
| marlboroza        |       12 |
| dooglus           |       11 |
| Zepher            |       10 |
| ibminer           |        9 |
| TMAN              |        9 |
| Hhampuz           |        9 |
| krogothmanhattan  |        9 |
| OgNasty           |        8 |
| qwk               |        8 |
| KWH               |        8 |
| hilariousetc      |        8 |
| mprep             |        7 |
| Cyrus             |        7 |
| achow101          |        7 |
| owlcatz           |        7 |
| monkeynuts        |        6 |
| minerjones        |        6 |
| yahoo62278        |        6 |
| John (John K.)    |        5 |
| Anduck            |        5 |
| Tomatocage        |        5 |
| BadBear           |        5 |
| DiamondCardz      |        5 |
| shorena           |        5 |
| JohnUser          |        5 |
| tmfp              |        5 |
| Lafu              |        5 |
| ICOEthics         |        5 |
| HostFat           |        4 |
| Maged             |        4 |
| squall1066        |        4 |
| DannyHamilton     |        4 |
| Welsh             |        4 |
| NLNico            |        4 |
| yogg              |        4 |
| greenplastic      |        4 |
| cryptodevil       |        4 |
| OldScammerTag     |        4 |
| xandry            |        4 |
| LeGaulois         |        4 |
| Jet Cash          |        4 |
| Gunthar           |        4 |
| xtraelv           |        4 |
| phantastisch      |        3 |
| -ck               |        3 |
| malevolent        |        3 |
| BCB               |        3 |
| Stunna            |        3 |
| TookDk            |        3 |
| EcuaMobi          |        3 |
| Lesbian Cow       |        3 |
| wheelz1200        |        3 |
| BitcoinPenny      |        3 |
| chronicsky        |        3 |
| nullius           |        3 |
| Halab             |        3 |
| iasenko           |        3 |
| coinlocket$       |        3 |
| asche             |        3 |
| anonymousminer    |        3 |
| satoshi           |        2 |
| sirius            |        2 |
| allinvain         |        2 |
| nanotube          |        2 |
| casascius         |        2 |
| Pieter Wuille     |        2 |
| Raize             |        2 |
| Meni Rosenfeld    |        2 |
| grue              |        2 |
| bitpop            |        2 |
| BurtW             |        2 |
| tysat             |        2 |
| SebastianJu       |        2 |
| zvs               |        2 |
| Phinnaeus Gage    |        2 |
| Blazr             |        2 |
| Dabs              |        2 |
| Xian01            |        2 |
| babo              |        2 |
| BigBitz           |        2 |
| buysolar          |        2 |
| Micio             |        2 |
| vizique           |        2 |
| Ticked            |        2 |
| Timelord2067      |        2 |
| dArkjON           |        2 |
| BayAreaCoins      |        2 |
| minifrij          |        2 |
| TheNewAnon135246  |        2 |
| hybridsole        |        2 |
| arulbero          |        2 |
| AT101ET           |        2 |
| MadZ              |        2 |
| Avirunes          |        2 |
| redsn0w           |        2 |
| TripleHeXXX       |        2 |
| pazor_true        |        2 |
| Rmcdermott927     |        2 |
| bitkilo           |        2 |
| dazedfool         |        2 |
| iluvbitcoins      |        2 |
| sapta             |        2 |
| HagssFIN          |        2 |
| generalt          |        2 |
| Fakhoury          |        2 |
| zazarb            |        2 |
| ezeminer          |        2 |
| BtcCrazy1         |        2 |
| SFR10             |        2 |
| zoose             |        2 |
| rickbig41         |        2 |
| gt_addict         |        2 |
| HCP               |        2 |
| DJ1554            |        2 |
| duesoldi          |        2 |
| Kryptowerk        |        2 |
| MySeriousFaceIsOn |        2 |
| micgoossens       |        2 |
| Xal0lex           |        2 |
| o_e_l_e_o         |        2 |
| Coolcryptovator   |        2 |

Wenn DT1 jetzt mit dieser Änderung rekonstruiert wird:
Code:
theymos
HostFat
dooglus
gmaxwell
OgNasty
SebastianJu
qwk
mprep
Cyrus
monkeynuts
ibminer
TMAN
Lauda
TookDk
Mitchell
vizique
Blazed
greenplastic
Lesbian Cow
suchmoon
achow101
owlcatz
JohnUser
minerjones
BitcoinPenny
yahoo62278
zazarb
LoyceV
actmyname
The Pharmacist
DarkStar_
marlboroza
Hhampuz
krogothmanhattan

Beitrag von theymos :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49163910#msg49163910

Update vom 4.4.2019 von theymos :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117330.msg50447891#msg50447891

Alte Liste:
Code:
theymos
HostFat
gmaxwell
TECSHARE
phantastisch
OgNasty
SebastianJu
qwk
Vod
mprep
Dabs
philipma1957
Cyrus
monkeynuts
Welsh
TMAN
Lauda
Mitchell
vizique
yogg
dbshck
TheNewAnon135246
hybridsole
hilariousandco
Lesbian Cow
cryptodevil
suchmoon
achow101
owlcatz
minerjones
sapta
tmfp
BitcoinPenny
yahoo62278
zazarb
bill gator
LFC_Bitcoin
ezeminer
MaoChao
bones261
LoyceV
actmyname
WhiteManWhite
The Pharmacist
LeGaulois
DarkStar_
TheFuzzStone
Jet Cash
bL4nkcode
Lafu
Gunthar
Hhampuz
xtraelv
krogothmanhattan
Halab
Veleor
theyoungmillionaire
o_e_l_e_o
chimk
iasenko
coinlocket$
asche
DdmrDdmr
Alex_Sr
taikuri13
Coolcryptovator
1miau
ICOEthics

Neue Liste:

Code:
theymos
HostFat
gmaxwell
TECSHARE
phantastisch
OgNasty
SebastianJu
malevolent
qwk
Vod
Anduck
mprep
Dabs
Foxpup
philipma1957
Cyrus
monkeynuts
Welsh
TMAN
Lauda
Mitchell
vizique
Ticked
yogg
dbshck
TheNewAnon135246
hybridsole
greenplastic
hilariousandco
EcuaMobi
Avirunes
Lesbian Cow
willi9974
cryptodevil
suchmoon
Rmcdermott927
achow101
owlcatz
nutildah
minerjones
sapta
tmfp
BitcoinPenny
yahoo62278
zazarb
bill gator
LFC_Bitcoin
ezeminer
MaoChao
bones261
LoyceV
actmyname
WhiteManWhite
The Pharmacist
LeGaulois
DarkStar_
TheFuzzStone
Jet Cash
bL4nkcode
Lafu
Gunthar
Hhampuz
xtraelv
Kryptowerk
krogothmanhattan
Halab
Veleor
theyoungmillionaire
o_e_l_e_o
chimk
iasenko
coinlocket$
asche
DdmrDdmr
Alex_Sr
Hellmouth42
taikuri13
Coolcryptovator
1miau
ICOEthics

Default Trust Update der Liste von theymos für 3.5.2019 !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117330.msg50886739#msg50886739

Alte Liste :
Code:
theymos
HostFat
gmaxwell
TECSHARE
phantastisch
OgNasty
SebastianJu
malevolent
qwk
Vod
Anduck
mprep
Dabs
Foxpup
philipma1957
Cyrus
monkeynuts
Welsh
TMAN
Lauda
Mitchell
vizique
Ticked
yogg
dbshck
TheNewAnon135246
hybridsole
greenplastic
hilariousandco
EcuaMobi
Avirunes
Lesbian Cow
willi9974
cryptodevil
suchmoon
Rmcdermott927
achow101
owlcatz
nutildah
minerjones
sapta
tmfp
BitcoinPenny
yahoo62278
zazarb
bill gator
LFC_Bitcoin
ezeminer
MaoChao
bones261
LoyceV
actmyname
WhiteManWhite
The Pharmacist
LeGaulois
DarkStar_
TheFuzzStone
Jet Cash
bL4nkcode
Lafu
Gunthar
Hhampuz
xtraelv
Kryptowerk
krogothmanhattan
Halab
Veleor
theyoungmillionaire
o_e_l_e_o
chimk
iasenko
coinlocket$
asche
DdmrDdmr
Alex_Sr
Hellmouth42
taikuri13
Coolcryptovator
1miau
ICOEthics

Neue Liste :
Code:
theymos
HostFat
gmaxwell
TECSHARE
phantastisch
OgNasty
SebastianJu
malevolent
qwk
Vod
Anduck
mprep
Dabs
Foxpup
philipma1957
Cyrus
monkeynuts
Welsh
TMAN
Lauda
Mitchell
vizique
Ticked
yogg
dbshck
TheNewAnon135246
hybridsole
greenplastic
hedgy73
hilariousandco
EcuaMobi
Avirunes
buckrogers
Lesbian Cow
willi9974
cryptodevil
suchmoon
achow101
teeGUMES
owlcatz
nutildah
JohnUser
dazedfool
minerjones
sapta
tmfp
BitcoinPenny
yahoo62278
zazarb
bill gator
LFC_Bitcoin
ezeminer
MaoChao
bones261
LoyceV
actmyname
WhiteManWhite
The Pharmacist
LeGaulois
DarkStar_
TheFuzzStone
Jet Cash
bL4nkcode
Lafu
polymerbit
Hhampuz
xtraelv
Kryptowerk
krogothmanhattan
roycilik
Halab
kenzawak
Veleor
theyoungmillionaire
o_e_l_e_o
chimk
iasenko
coinlocket$
asche
DdmrDdmr
anonymousminer
Alex_Sr
morvillz7z
taikuri13
Coolcryptovator
lovesmayfamilis
1miau
ICOEthics

Hi,

Lightning dürften die meisten ja inzwischen als Scaling-Technologie kennen. Ich verfolge aber etwas die Entwicklung eines alternativen Mechanismus namens Sidechains. Der Ansatz wurde bisher nur in einer halbzentralen Variante realisiert und es ist recht schwer, Infos zu bekommen, da die Technik kaum hier im Forum und den Bitcoin-Medien angesprochen wird.

Dennoch finde ich die Technologie sehr interessant, da sie meiner Meinung nach als "Zwischenlayer" zwischen der Main Chain und Lightning-ähnlichen Offchain-Lösungen dienen könnte. Deshalb dachte ich, mache ich mal einen Thread dazu auf - vielleicht kommen auch andere Beiträge.

Für die, die Sidechains noch nicht kennen:

Es handelt sich kurz gesagt um unabhängige Blockchains, auf denen eine Währung zirkuliert, die an Bitcoin (oder eine andere "Haupt-Kryptowährung") gebunden ("gepeggt") ist. Also quasi um einen Altcoin, der immer genauso viel wert ist wie Bitcoin.

Damit das funktioniert, gibt es bei echten Sidechains einen Mechanismus, der es erlaubt, stets einen Coin der Sidechain-Währung 1:1 mit der Hauptchain-Währung auszutauschen.

Das impliziert natürlich, dass die Geldmenge der Sidechain nicht einfach zur Bitcoin-Geldmenge hinzugefügt werden kann. Stattdessen gilt bei "echten Sidechains" die Regel, dass ein Sidechain-Coin nur existieren darf, solange er auf der Bitcoin-Hauptchain entweder per "Proof of Burn" zerstört ("One-Way-Peg") oder so lange eingefroren und nicht verwendet wird, bis er auf der Sidechain zerstört wird, damit er wieder in der Hauptchain verwendet werden darf ("Two-Way-Peg"). Die Geldmenge von 21 Mio. bleibt also gleich.

Was sind die Vor- und Nachteile?

Vorteile:
  • Die Hauptchain wird entlastet, indem Transaktionen auf Sidechains stattfinden. Theoretisch könnten fast unbegrenzt viele Sidechains existieren und somit die "Skalierbarkeit" gegen unendlich tendieren (praktisch sind natürlich einige Grenzen gesetzt, siehe unter Nachteile)
  • Im Gegensatz zu LN handelt es sich um eine "echte" Blockchain, die Transaktionen haben also den gleichen Charakter und sind (abgesehen von der Möglichkeit von Double Spends, wie auch auf der Hauptchain) unumkehrbar. Man braucht also z.B. nicht online zu sein, um eine Transaktion zu empfangen.
  • Sidechains können Features bieten, die bei Bitcoin zu experimentell oder gefährlich wären - beispielsweise kürzere Block-Intervalle oder eine erweiterte Skriptsprache für Smart Contracts (wie bei Rootstock/RSK).
  • Sollte eine Sidechain "scheitern", da sie erfolgreich angegriffen wird, ist die Hauptchain nicht betroffen.
  • Um die Si

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 10:00:03 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 10:10:57 PM by 1miau

Second part:

Hallo,
Ich habe vor ca. einem Monat angefangen mich für Kryptowährungen zu interessieren. Ich habe mir als Ziel gesetzt so viel Geld wie möglich, mit so wenig Geldeinsatz wie nötig zu machen. Also fing ich mit Faucet-Seiten an, um kostenlos an ein paar Coins zu kommen.

Zu erst legte ich mir einen Account bei CoinPot und FaucetHub an. Dazu benötigte ich nur eine E-Mail Adresse und ein Passwort. Beides sind Online Micro-Wallets, auf denen die Faucet-Seiten ausgezahlt werden. Von den Micro-Wallets kann man die Coins dann auf eine eigene Wallet senden.

- Bei CoinPot klickt man dazu auf einen Coin und wählt Withdrawal aus. Nach spätestens einem Tag sollte die Transaktion beendet sein. Man muss aber eine gewisse Menge an Coins gesammelt haben, damit man sie an ein anderes Wallet senden kann. Passt aber auf, denn ich habe gehört, CoinPot soll Scam sein. Ich kann nur sagen, dass bei mir die erste Auszahlung ohne Probleme angekommen ist. Falls mich die Seite mal scammt, werde ich es unter diesen Beitrag in die Kommentare schreiben. Auf CoinPot gibt es zudem noch einen eigenen Token, welchen man automatisch sammelt. Pro Claim auf einer der (nachfolgenden) Seiten erhält man 3 Token. Diese kann man sammeln, oder in eine andere Coin konvertieren. Man kann generell jede verfügbare Coin in jede Coin umwandeln.

- Bei FaucetHub läuft das ein bisschen anders ab. Die gesammelten Coins bleiben auf den Faucet-Seiten gespeichert, bis man sie sich an FaucetHub auszahlen lässt. Damit man sich auszahlen lassen kann, muss man bei FaucetHub vorher aber seinen Public Key angeben. Von FaucetHub kann man sich in der Theorie immer auszahlen lassen, es gibt kein Auszahl-Minimum. Allerdings gibt es eine Gebühr, welche man zahlen muss. Je mehr Coins man sich auszahlen lässt, desto geringer ist diese Gebühr. Ich muss ehrlich zugeben, dass ich mich auf FaucetHub noch nicht auszahlen lassen habe, da ich da noch nicht so viel gesammelt habe. Ende Jänner werde ich dort die erste Auszahlung versuchen und das Ergebnis in Form eines Kommentares unter diesen Beitrag posten. Die Seite scheint aber legit zu sein, ich habe mir mehrere Rezenssionen angesehen. Die Seite hat einen einzigen Entwickler, ich glaube es ist sogar ein Deutscher, der anscheinend ganz nett sein soll und auch auf Fragen eingeht. Man kann ich laut den Rezenssionen ohne Probleme kontaktieren.

Kommen wir nun zu den Faucet-Seiten:
CoinPot hat 7 Seiten, bei denen man Claimen kann:
1. Moon Bitcoin
2. Moon Bitcoin Cash
3. Moon Dash
4. Moon Doge
5. Moon Litecoin
6. Bit Fun
7. Bonus Bitcoin

1.-5. funktionieren gleich. Es gibt einen Timer und einen Counter. Je höher der Timer, desto höher der Counter, desto mehr Coins kann man in einmal Sammeln. Man muss mindestens 5 Minuten warten, bevor man sammeln kann. Der Timer geht bis zu einer Woche. Ich würde allerdings empfehlen, mindestens einmal am Tag die Coins zu sammeln, da man einen täglichen Bonus bis zu 100% bekommt. Zum täglichen Bonus kommt noch ein Random Bonus hinzu, der zwischen 1%-100% ist. Es gibt auch noch einen ref. Bonus bis zu 25%. Bei Moon Bitcoin hat man auch die möglichkeit die CPU Leistung zum Minen zu verwenden und bekommt dafür noch einen Bonus. Um sich auf den Seiten anzumelden, benötigt man lediglich eine E-Mail Adresse.

Bit Fun ist für Bitcoins und funktioniert eigentlich gleich wie die Moon-Seiten. Der Timer wird zwar nicht angezeigt, aber man bekommt in der gleichen Zeit aber mehr Coins als bei Moon Bitcoin. Auf der Seite kann man zudem auch einige Spiele spielen, um sich die Zeit zu vertreiben, bis man wieder sammeln kann. Um sich anzumelden, benötigt man eine E-Mail Adresse und ein Passwort.

Bonus Bitcoin funktioniert anders. Man kann alle 15 Minuten sammeln. Es gibt aber keinen Counter, der nach den 15 Minuten die Coins weiterzählt. Es gibt zwei Modi, wie man sammeln kann:
1. Einen fixen Betrag (zur Zeit zwischen 46-50 Satoshi)
2. Man kann sein Glück herausfordern und auch mehr erhalten, indem man eine Random Summe bekommt.
Ich empfehle die erste Methode, denn bei der Random Summe, kommen immer weniger wie 46-50 Satoshi raus. Für diese Methode muss man unter dem Claim Button auf Change Claim Settings klicken und dann ein Häckchen bei Always receive the average claim amount setzen. Für diese Seite benötigt man ebenfalls eine E-Mail Adresse und ein Passwort.

Die Coins werden nach dem Claim direkt an die CoinPot Wallet geschickt.

FaucetHub unterstützt 14 verschiedene Coins und unzählig viele Faucet-Seiten. Viele davon sind anscheinend auch Scam, aber ich habe bis jetzt noch keine getroffen. Ich werde später erklären, wie ich die Seiten prüfe. Die Seiten, welche ich benutze werde ich in Gruppen unterteilen, für eine bessere Übersicht.

1. Faucets:
- Dash (dash-faucet.com)
- Doge (doge-faucet.com)
- Ethereum (ethereum-faucet.org)
- Monero (xmr-faucet.com)

Bei diesen Seiten kann man alle 4 Stunden Coins sammeln, nachdem man ein Captcha gelöst hat. Es wird eine Zahl gewürfelt und je nachdem welche Zahl man hat, bekommt man auch eine Anzahl an Coins. Allerdings bekommt man für die Zahlen von 0-9999 immer die gleiche Summe und lediglich bei 10000 eine höhere Summe. Hierfür benötigt es eine E-Mail Adresse und ein Passwort.

2. Speedup Faucets: (speedup-faucet.com)
- Speedup Bitcoin
- Speedup Doge
- Speedup Ethereum
- Speedup Litecoin

Bei diesen Seiten kann man alle 10 Minuten claimen. Man benötigt nur den Public Key zum Anmelden. Dann klickt man auf claim, löst ein Captcha und wird zu einer Seite weitergeleitet, auf der man ein weiteres Captcha lösen muss. Dann gehts zur nächsten Seite, bei der man warten muss und dann auf get link klicken, dann kommt man wieder zurück zu Speedup mit seinen Coins. Es ist ziemlich anstrengend, da viele Seiten oft nicht gehen, dann mus man wieder zurück, auf Speedup, wieder Captcha lösen, dann kommt vlt wieder eine Seite, wo es nicht geht, wieder zurück auf Speedup, usw. Aber man kann viele Coins daraus machen, da man alle 10 Minuten claimen kann. Zudem kann man nach 15 claims einen Bonus einsammeln.

3. Allcoins (allcoins.pw)
Allcoins führe ich als letztes an, da man dort die Coins an FaucetHub auszahlen lassen kann, oder direkt auf sein Wallet (allerdings mit höherer Gebühr). Die Seite unterstützt 15 verschiedene Coins, nicht alle können auf FaucetHub ausgezahlt werden. Um die Coins zu bekommen, muss man nur auf claim klicken, das Captcha lösen und schon bekommt man sie. Man kann alle 5 Minuten EINEN Coin claimen. Claime ich jetzt z.B. Bitcoin, muss ich 5 Minuten warten, bis ich bspw. Dash sammeln kann. Für Allcoins benötigt man eine E-Mail Adresse und ein Passwort.

Weitere Seiten, auf denen man was bekommt sind:
- Doge-Faucet (dogefaucet.com)
- Free Bitcoin (freebitco.in)
- Free Doge (freedoge.co.in)
- Free IOTA (freeiota.de)

Doge-Faucet würde ich nicht empfehlen. Die Seite finanziert sich durch spenden, dementsprechend niedrig sind die Doge, welche man erhält. Man muss 3 Stunden bis zum nächsten Claim warten, bekommt nichtmal 1 Doge und muss 20 Doge sammeln, bevor man sich auszahlen lassen kann.

Bei Free Bitcoin und Doge muss man nur ein Captcha lösen und schon erhält man die Coins. In einem Monat habe ich 50 Doge gesammelt (ab 50 Doge kann mansich auszahlen lassen). Bei Free Bitcoin habe ich ca. 1/3 der zum Auszahlen benötigten Coins gesammelt. Free Coins hat zudem eine Lotterie und ein HI-LO Game. Sie funktionieren wie die Seiten von Punkt Nr. 1 Faucets, aber mit mehr Gewinnmöglichkeiten.

Free IOTA ist neu und wurde von einem Deutschen entwickelt. Sie funktioniert gleich wie Free Bitcoin/Doge und man hat ebenfalls mehrere Gewinnmöglichkeiten.

Für eine Liste mit mehr Faucets könnt ihr hier mal einen Blick drauf werfen: bestfaucetsites.com

Mit CoinPot habe ich im letzen Monat etwa 1,50€ verdient. Es ist nicht viel, aber ich habe viel gelernt, wie man mit den Keys umgeht, wie man ein Wallet benutzt, wie man Coins verschickt, usw.

Wie kontrolliere ich nun, ob eine Seite Scam oder Legit ist?

Nun, bei bestfaucetdites steht es daneben. Sonst gehe ich auf netbusinessrating.com und gib in der Suchleiste den Namen der Seite oder die Adresse ein. Wenn die Seite nicht in der Datenbank gespeichert ist, gebe ich den Namen der Seite zusammen mit dem Wort "Scam" in Google ein und schaue mir an, was Google dazu findet.

SCAMWARNUNG!

Da auf den oben angegebenen Seiten viel Werbung von Cryptime kommt, wollte ich es mal testen, habe aber herausgefunden, dass die Seite scam ist (www.newsonline.com/cryptime/). Investiert also lieber nicht in die Seite, auch wenn das Angebot gut klingt.

Wenn ihr euch also nebenbei eine kleinigkeit verdienen möchtet, wisst ihr jetzt, auf welchen Seiten es geht. Auch wenn es nur wenig ist - in ein paar Jahren steigt der Wert vielleicht wieder enorm, dann sind die 1,50€ auch wieder mehr wert Wink Für mich für den Anfang sind diese Seiten eine tolle Sache.

Die nachfolgende Übersicht soll Tips geben bzw. Möglichkeiten aufzeigen um ICOs zu bewerten!

ÜBERSICHT (klickbar)

Domain überprüfen:

Wann wurde die Domain registriert?
- Kurz vor dem ICO registriert? >> Red Flag <<
- https://web.archive.org/ Crawler für Webseiten, zeigt archivierte Versionen!

Wer ist der Eigentümer dieser Domain?
- Eine WHOIS https://www.whois.com/whois/ Abfage gibt Auskunft über sämtliche Details einer Domain.

Whitepaper Schlüsseldaten

Folgende Zahlen sollten in einem Whitepaper unbedingt enthalten sein:

- Softcap und Hardcap
Wie hoch wurde der Hardcap gesetzt?
Wurde überhaupt ein Hardcap gesetzt? Nein? >> Red Flag <<
Wurde kein Hardcap gesetzt bzw. sammelt ein Projekt zuviel Geld, ist ein Projekt schnell überbewertet.
=> Die immensen gesammelten Mittel entsprechen nicht dem eigentlichen Wert des Unternehmens! (tatsächlicher Wert ≠ angenommener Wert)
=> Dadurch kann es schnell passieren, dass nach einem Listing das Interesse an dem Projekt nachlässt und sich der Wert des Tokens verringert.
- Daten für den Token Sale
- Token Preis
- Total Supply
- Vesting Perioden (kein Muss aber wünschenswert!), z.B.: 4 Jahre Vesting + 1 Jahr Cliff
  Bedeutung: Als Teammitglied muss man min. 1 Jahr dabei bleiben, sonst bekommt man (von dieser 'gesperrten' Menge) gar nichts. Ab dem ersten Jahr bekommt man einen bestimmten (vereinbarten) Prozentsatz.
=> Gibt es für private/frühzeitige Investoren Rabatte von >50% ist eine Sperrfrist umso wichtiger, da diese sonst bei der ersten Gelegenheit ihre Token veräußern!
- Verteilung der Gelder
Geht ein zu hoher Prozentsatz der eingenommenen Mittel an das Team selbst? >> Red Flag <<
  Token für Team: eine gesunde Verteilung bewegt sich im Bereich von 10-25% für das Team
  Token zum Verkauf: Hier gilt: je höher der Prozentsatz, desto 'dezentraler'.
=>  Bevorzugt werden hier natürlich viele Investoren mit mit weniger Token als umgekehrt Wink
=>  Laut Token Metrics wurden bei den erfolgreichsten ICOs im Schnitt 63% der Token zum Verkauf angeboten.
- Was geschieht mit Nicht- verkauften Token?
=>  sollten verbrannt werden!

Zusätzlich sollten noch die folgenden Informationen enthalten sein:

-  Problem Definition: Welches Problem wird das Projekt lösen?
-  Lösung: Wie wird das Problem mit Hilfe der Blockchain gelöst
-  Der Grund für die Verwendung einer Blockchain / eines Tokens
-  Roadmap
-  Teammitglieder

>> Red Flag << sollten Punkt(e) fehlen!

Whitepaper Plagiate:

Wurden Stellen eines Whitepapers einfach aus einem anderen Projekt kopiert? >> Red Flag <<
Um auf Plagiate zu prüfen gibt es mehrere Möglichkeiten, wie z.B. https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

Generelle Empfehlung: Vor einer Investition Whitepaper lesen!
(Auch vor einem Beitritt zu einer Bounty- Kampagne lohnt es sich, das Whitepaper im Vorfeld zumindest zu überfliegen!)

Team/Berater:

Zusammenstellung des Teams:

>> Sollte eine gesunde Mischung aus technischen und nicht-technischen Personen umfassen <<

Sind die Teammitglieder mit dem angestrebten Bereich vertraut?

Hat das Team Blockchain Erfahrung?

Wirbt irgendein Promi für das Projekt? **mcafee**  >> Red Flag << (zumindest für mich  Grin)

Untersuche die Social Media Profile der Teammitglieder!
Wie sehen die LinkedIn Profile aus?
- Projekt auf LinkedIn Seite hinzugefügt?
- Artikel oder Beitrag zum ICO auf der LinkedIn- Aktivitätsseite geliked? Wenn Nein >> Red Flag <<

Wurden Team- Bilder aus anderen Projekten verwendet? >> Red Flag <<
Die Verwendung falscher Team- Bilder (Google, Stock Photos) ist gerade recht modern.

Nachfolgend einige hilfreiche Webseiten, um gefälschte Fotos zu finden:
Für Reverse-Image-Search (Durchsuchen das Web nach ähnlichen Bildern):
http://www.reverse-image-search.org
https://www.duplichecker.com/reverse-image-search.php
https://berify.com/

Um zu prüfen, ob ein Bild geändert/bearbeitet wurde:
https://fotoforensics.com/

Durchsucht die 50 führenden Stock-Image-Agenturen:
https://www.everypixel.com/

Findet ähnliche Fotos auf über 50 Millionen Webseiten:
https://pimeyes.com/en/

Suche einer Person anhand einer Mail- Adresse, eines Usernamen, einer Telefonnummer:
https://pipl.com/

Berater die in der Vergangenheit Erfahrungen mit größeren Projekten hatten?

Berater für die Branche vorhanden, die das ICO zu lösen versucht?

Berater aus dem Krypto- Bereich vorhanden, die verstehen wie Exchanges funktionieren und die Beziehungen zu ihnen haben?

Community:

Wie viele Follower hat das Projekt auf Telegram, Reddit, Medium etc.?

Kamen die Follower auf 'natürliche Weise' zustande oder gab es einen Airdrop oder Telegram Bounties?
=> einfach kurz nach 'Airdrop' oder 'Bounty' in der Telegram- Gruppe suchen!

Wie gestaltet sich die Kommunikation in der Gruppe? Beantworten die Admins alle Fragen?

Gekaufte Shills und Bumping Service im Bitcointalk ANN?
- Geben viele Newbie Accounts positive Kommentare im ANN ab, kann man davon ausgehen dass ein solches Angebot in Anspruch genommen wurde.
siehe, unten:

Design der Webseite:

Kommt dir das Design der Webseite bekannt vor?

Wurde mal wieder das gleiche Wordpress- Theme verwendet? >> Red Flag <<
Hier kann man es überprüfen: https://www.wpthemedetector.com/

Github- Repo:

Wie aktiv ist das Github Repo?
Folgende Seiten verfolgen die Aktivitäten und vergleichen Projekte (gilt weniger für ICOs, da diese vermutlich noch kaum Aktivität haben):[/b][/i]
- Projekte nach Anzahl der Commits sortieren: https://www.cryptomiso.com/
- oder besser: nach Anzahl der Events sortieren: https://app.santiment.net/assets/all

Wie aktiv sind die Github- Profile der Teammitglieder?

Smart Contract Code vorhanden?
- Ist bis kurz vor dem ICO immer noch kein Smart Contract Code verfügbar? >> Red Flag <<

Wie viele Sterne hat das Repo bereits erhalten? (Signalisiert die 'Beliebtheit' des Git- Repo)

Ist ein MVP vorhanden?
-  Zeigt, dass das Team auf dem richtigen Weg ist.

Roadmap:

Beginnt die Roadmap mit dem ICO oder gab es bereits in der Zeit davor zahlreiche Meilensteine?

Erscheinen die enthaltenen Ziele realisierbar?

Welche Ziele wurden in der Vergangenheit bereits erreicht?

Gibt es bereits Strategien zur Nutzerakquise?

Idee / Konkurrenz:

Ist die Idee neu oder einfach ein Abklatsch bestehender Projekte?
z.B. das Geschäftsfeld 'Exchange ICO', das bereits hoffnungslos überlaufen ist.

Inwiefern unterscheidet sich der Problemlösungsansatz von den Mitbewerbern?

Weshalb ist das angebotene Produkt besser als das, was bereits auf dem Markt verfügbar ist?

Liste wird in Zukunft noch weiter bearbeitet!
Sollten euch noch weitere relevante Punkte einfallen immer her damit! Ich werde diese dann einpflegen!
 Grin

Folgende Quellen wurden als Hilfsmittel herangezogen:
Topic 1 @Coolcryptovator
Topic 2 @Coolcryptovator
Medium- Artikel @Krishnendu Chatterjee
bullrunfactory
hackernoon @Bogdan Fiedur

If you want to know what’s going on within the Ethereum network, then you need to become familiar with block explorers.
They are extremely useful tools for checking on the state of the network, individual transfers, contract calls and more. Many also provide details around tokens.

But which one should you be using? Let’s explore the options.

ETHERSCAN

Etherscan the original and overall best block explorer for Ethereum. You can check pretty much anything, diving deep into mined blocks, transactions, addresses. It’s got a load of other cool tools like checkers for gas, nodes, DEXs, along with some interesting charts & stats. It’s very easy to see what has been coming in and out an address, and for each transaction, you can check status (in real time), block height, gas stats, tx cost, etc. They also have a comprehensive token list (covering both ERC-20 & ERC-721), where you can see the various assets that have been launched on Ethereum and dig into details like: top holders, price history, volume, circulating supply, ICO info, exchanges, etc.

ETHPLORER

Ethplorer has a chart that tracks the $ price of your address balance, and also shows transfer volume. Also has a solid focus on tokens, and you can find most of the key information (although they lack descriptions and links). It’s easy to see at a glance the token balance in your address, as well as the price fluctuations. Every token has a profile, where you can check the ‘pulse’, which reveals the price as well as onchain ‘operations’ (transaction count).

ETHERCHAIN

Etherchain is very similar to Etherscan, with a slightly more appealing interface. It’s got a lot of similar charts and tools (one unique thing I noticed was the Unit Converter, useful if you’ve ever wondered about the difference between a WEI, Szabo or Finney). The address overview is compact and gives you all the required info, and it’s very easy to see what you have sent and received over time (displayed in chart form as well, by clicking on ‘History’ tab). A major feature that is lacking is the token explorer. Input a token address and you will not get anything useful.

BLOCKSCOUT

Blockscout covers everything on Ethereum, from transactions and block information, token values to sidechains and private chains. The address interface has everything you would expect to see and identifies clearly between transactions, token transfers, contract calls, and so on, which is very useful and lacking in most other explorers. The token explorer is however very limited and not pulling through recent transfers, but as a note informs, the chain is still being indexed, so I hope this aspect will be improved over time.

ENJINX

EnjinX is a very fast and nice looking explorer that was only released in December 2018 by the EnjinCoin team. It not only supports Ethereum (along with ERC-20, 721 & 1155 tokens), but also Bitcoin and Litecoin. The address interface crams a lot into a tabular format, which might be a bit crowded for some. However, the key info is all clearly displayed, with token transfers separated into its own tab. The token explorer covers basic details, holders and transfers.

BLOCKCHAIN.com

Blockchain.com is rather basic, shows what has been sent and received, so good for quick checks.

BTC.com

Btc.com covers the basics of Ins and Outs, but nothing much to dig into. A nice colorful representation of token holdings, and has a functional token explorer.

BLOXY

Bloxy is one serious piece of kit. If it’s happening on Ethereum, Bloxy is intent on letting you know about it. For simply checking transactions, it’s a bit of overkill, and quite confusing when you first fire it up. However, if you want to see everything that is going on within your address, this is where you need to go. Some features: sent + received, activities by month graph, calls to smart contracts, relations with other addresses, portfolio analysis, notifications. Bloxy also has you covered for comprehensive analysis of tokens.
Here some features: onchain activities (daily + monthly graphs), transfers, contract calls, holders (distributions, historical growth, owner intersection with other tokens), DEX trades.
Bloxy covers ERC-20, 721, 223 + 827. While you can see the most transferred tokens at a glance. A couple more things: great API, and very cool Analytical Reports.

AMBER DATA

Amber Data is similar to Bloxy, in that you can access some intriguing data around transactions and tokens. It also lists ERC-721 collectibles in an appealingly visual way. However, Amber Data feels a bit limited, and the interface is confusing. For example, while it’s easy to see what’s been sent and received, you can only view a graph of account history for 30 days, and ‘No Addresses were found’ for Incoming Volume by Address. The token view has some nice graphs (especially Incoming Volume by Address) but again limited to only 30 days. The Contract Activity and Adoption & Usage graphs I do not find especially useful, due to the confusing terms that are poorly defined (eg. EOA to Contract Transactions or Unique Address Interactions).

ETHECTIVE

Ethective could be a great help for our forum investigators because has a very interesting way to visualize Ethereum network, that makes exploring transfers much more interactive. It’s quite easy to get lost in the maze of transfers and connections, but nonetheless, a cool tool for seeing how active an address is, and where the larger transactions are heading to and from. A nice touch is the categorization of addresses, so you can easily identify whales, small fish, exchanges, scams, etc.

ETHSTATS

ETHStats this explorer takes some time to get familiar with it, but once you do it’s seriously cool and very beautiful to look at. The address interface shows you the value of your portfolio, with the distribution of ETH and tokens, charting the rise and fall over time. Of course, you can dive deeper into the transactions, and it even visualizes where in the block your transaction fell.

BLOCKCHAIR

BLOCKCHAIR - block explorer and the most powerful API for BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, BSV and DOGE (many more will be added) that allows you to find, sort and filter transactions and addresses. Very handy to check multiple currencies with great visualization. Look up Ethereum (ETH) blocks, transactions, addresses, smart contracts but there is no token information. I think another useful explorer on the list.

Translation: (Porównanie) Jaki jest najlepszy eksplorator Ethereum?
Source: https://medium.com/coinmonks/whats-the-best-ethereum-block-explorer-10-alternatives-to-etherscan-8eb5f2be263d

I admited that when I was noob, I often applied immediately when I saw bounties open up.
Before reading next lines, you should honest with you and answer the question:
"How much time do you often spend to read bounties' topic tittle?"
Read first, before applying, but in fact bounty hunters tend to applying first, before they read.

It's one of the worst thing you can do due to several reasons:
- Bounties have been filled up totally, mean that there is not open slot for new comers.
- Bounties have been paused by campaigns' owners.
- And other reasons.

In order to help noobs better understand the tittle of bounty topic, I quote the part below for you.
Please read it carefully to make sure that you understand the meanings of those acronyms.

Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns

The following abbreviations will be used for campaigns (where applicable):

Campaigns:
Active||Currently active
PNYC||Payment not yet confirmed
FLUX||Campaign in flux between closed and accepting
CFNP||Closed for new participants
Sometimes, you can see something different, like:
- Paused
- On Hold
- [FIN]: Finished

Both of two means campaign has been on the situation and period in which campaign's owners need to reconsider about the results they got from campaigns, before making next decision to keep running it or totally stop.
Using which acronym depends on each manager, but these ones are the most popular acronym to describe bounties situation.

Please spend your little time to read those ones, steps by steps:

1>  Topic tittle, that mostly disclose the current situation of bounties (mentioned above).
2>  Read the information on which ranks are available.
3> Read the information on open slots.
4> Read information on earned merits required (most of BTC paid campaigns ask some earned merits or earned merits in last 120 days to meet first requirements to apply.)
5> Trust requirements (most of campaign don't accept applicants have negative trusts.

If you find out there are chances for you from steps 1 to 3, let move to last 2 steps (4, and 5).
If you don't find out chances in steps 1 to 3, let skip steps 4, and 5, and move on to other bounties.

There is a topic, which give you active campaigns that paid in BTC, remember that the topic is only for BTC-paid campaigns.
So, you should not post anything relates to altcoins-paid campaigns in the topic.
Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 31-Mar-2019]

Enjoy!

Hi,

Lightning dürften die meisten ja inzwischen als Scaling-Technologie kennen. Ich verfolge aber etwas die Entwicklung eines alternativen Mechanismus namens Sidechains. Der Ansatz wurde bisher nur in einer halbzentralen Variante realisiert und es ist recht schwer, Infos zu bekommen, da die Technik kaum hier im Forum und den Bitcoin-Medien angesprochen wird.

Dennoch finde ich die Technologie sehr interessant, da sie meiner Meinung nach als "Zwischenlayer" zwischen der Main Chain und Lightning-ähnlichen Offchain-Lösungen dienen könnte. Deshalb dachte ich, mache ich mal einen Thread dazu auf - vielleicht kommen auch andere Beiträge.

Für die, die Sidechains noch nicht kennen:

Es handelt sich kurz gesagt um unabhängige Blockchains, auf denen eine Währung zirkuliert, die an Bitcoin (oder eine andere "Haupt-Kryptowährung") gebunden ("gepeggt") ist. Also quasi um einen Altcoin, der immer genauso viel wert ist wie Bitcoin.

Damit das funktioniert, gibt es bei echten Sidechains einen Mechanismus, der es erlaubt, stets einen Coin der Sidechain-Währung 1:1 mit der Hauptchain-Währung auszutauschen.

Das impliziert natürlich, dass die Geldmenge der Sidechain nicht einfach zur Bitcoin-Geldmenge hinzugefügt werden kann. Stattdessen gilt bei "echten Sidechains" die Regel, dass ein Sidechain-Coin nur existieren darf, solange er auf der Bitcoin-Hauptchain entweder per "Proof of Burn" zerstört ("One-Way-Peg") oder so lange eingefroren und nicht verwendet wird, bis er auf der Sidechain zerstört wird, damit er wieder in der Hauptchain verwendet werden darf ("Two-Way-Peg"). Die Geldmenge von 21 Mio. bleibt also gleich.

Was sind die Vor- und Nachteile?

Vorteile:
  • Die Hauptchain wird entlastet, indem Transaktionen auf Sidechains stattfinden. Theoretisch könnten fast unbegrenzt viele Sidechains existieren und somit die "Skalierbarkeit" gegen unendlich tendieren (praktisch sind natürlich einige Grenzen gesetzt, siehe unter Nachteile)
  • Im Gegensatz zu LN handelt es sich um eine "echte" Blockchain, die Transaktionen haben also den gleichen Charakter und sind (abgesehen von der Möglichkeit von Double Spends, wie auch auf der Hauptchain) unumkehrbar. Man braucht also z.B. nicht online zu sein, um eine Transaktion zu empfangen.
  • Sidechains können Features bieten, die bei Bitcoin zu experimentell oder gefährlich wären - beispielsweise kürzere Block-Intervalle oder eine erweiterte Skriptsprache für Smart Contracts (wie bei Rootstock/RSK).
  • Sollte eine Sidechain "scheitern", da sie erfolgreich angegriffen wird, ist die Hauptchain nicht betroffen.
  • Um die Sidechain zu nutzen, braucht ein User keine On-Chain-Transaktion durchzuführen wie bei LN. Er kann die Sidechain-Coins sofort akzeptieren oder bei einer die Sidechain unterstützenden Börse kaufen.

Nachteile und mögliche Probleme:

• Es ist eine Herausforderung, einen sicheren Konsensmechanismus für die Sidechain zu finden. Das liegt daran, dass die Sidechain-Währung nicht als Reward ausgezahlt werden kann, da sich ja dann das Angebot gegenüber der Hauptchain erhöhen würde - es können allerdings Transaktionsgebühren erhoben und "eingesammelt" werden. Deswegen gehen die meisten Vorschläge von "merged mining" aus (d.h. die gleichen Miner, die Bitcoin minen, können als Bonus Sidechain-Gebühren einsammeln).
  • Im Gegensatz zu LN sind die Transaktionen nicht sofort bestätigt, sondern wie auf der Hauptchain erst, nachdem ein Miner sie in einen Sidechain-Block aufnimmt. Damit hängt die Bestätigungsgeschwindikeit vom Sidechain-Blockintervall und der Kapazität ab.
  • Ein weiterer Nachteil gegenüber LN ist bei den meisten Modellen, dass die LN-Sicherheit auf die Sicherheit der Hauptchain zurückgreifen kann. Bei Sidechains kann dagegen die Sidechain einzeln angegriffen werden, um z.B. einen Double Spend zu erreichen.
  • Wie LN brauchen auch Sidechains Speicherplatz und Bandbreite auf der Haupt-Blockchain, vor allem dann, wenn Transaktionen zwischen Haupt- und Sidechain ausgeführt werden. Wird die Sidechain breit akzeptiert, ist jedoch der Speicherplatzverbrauch vermutlich geringer als bei LN, da nicht jeder User zum Nutzen der Sidechain eine On-Chain-Transaktion (wie beim Channel-öffnen) benötigt.

Arten von Sidechains

Es gibt drei grundsätzliche Arten von Sidechains: solche mit einem "zentralen" Peg, "föderierte" Sidechains und "dezentrale" Sidechains, von denen bisher nur das "Drivechain"-Modell zumindest in die Alpha-Phase gekommen ist. Kommerziell eingesetzt werden bisher nur zentrale und föderierte Chains.

Zentralisierte Sidechains: Hier wird der "Peg" von einem einzigen Akteur verwaltet. Das heißt, dieser Akteur sorgt dafür, dass Bitcoins auf der Hauptchain eingefroren werden und in Sidechain-Coins umgewandelt werden. Dieses Modell ist natürlich nur begrenzt interessant zur Skalierung von Bitcoin, da man dem zentralen Akteur vertrauen muss.

Föderierte Sidechains: Funktionieren im Prinzip wie zentrale Sidechains. Aber hier gibt es mehrere Akteure, die mit Hilfe von Multisig-Transaktionen gemeinsam über das "Einfrieren" und das Umwandeln in Sidechain-Token entscheiden. Wenn die "vertrauenswürdigen Entitäten" gut ausgewählt werden, kann damit die Abhängigkeit gegenüber einer zentralen Entität verringert werden. Dieses Modell wird bei den bisher wichtigsten Sidechain-Projekten Liquid (Blockstream) und Rootstock/RSK eingesetzt.

Drivechains: Dieses Modell ist dezentral und damit das wohl interessanteste. Es sind hier die Bitcoin-Miner, die über das "Einfrieren" und "Auftauen" von Coins entscheiden, indem sie entsprechende Signale in die Blöcke einbauen. Grundsätzlich müssen die Miner zuerst das Einfrieren bestätigen, bevor auf der Sidechain der Coin kreiert wird. Wird auf einer Sidechain ein Coin zerstört, der auf die Hauptchain zurück soll, so müssen die Miner ebenfalls zustimmen, dass die eingefrorenen Coins wieder "aufgetaut" werden können. Damit die Angriffswahrscheinlichkeit minimiert wird, müssen die Miner das "Auftauen" einer Transaktion mehrmals - laut Vorschlag mehrere Wochen oder sogar Monate lang - kontinuierlich bestätigen. Erst dann kann der Coin auf der Hauptchain wieder genutzt werden. Drivechains befinden sich zur Zeit in der Entwicklung, ein Testnet gibt es seit September 2018, siehe drivechain.info. Zu News siehe den Twitter-Account von Paul Sztorc.

Soviel erstmal, bei Interesse später mehr Wink Wer weitere Sidechain-Modelle und Aspekte kennt - nehme ich gerne auf.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3014

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:13:29 PM

I definitely support this and its always nice to read your posts and you can see that there is always or the most times put in a lot of effort for the threads and post !
Also the information in the Topics and post is always nice too . And as you has written one more Merit Source would be great in the local Board !
I think that you will be a good source and i wish ya good luck to get one !  Cool Smiley

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3410

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:35:51 PM

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:05:04 PM

I support his application.  Smiley Cool Tongue
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:24:56 AM

Let me help you OP, of course the more merit source, the happier it will be. I am supporting every possible merit source here in the forum for it will be beneficial to all users in the forum to have a better merit distributions though theymos does have already its own ways on promoting and preserving the forum. So, all of this applications are subject for approval and it is the admins discretion on choosing one.

All I can do as a user seeing that this could be a beneficial to the users in the forum is just by bumping this thread. Hopefully you will get it OP.
mole0815
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2630

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:58:12 AM

you have my support in any case! incredible performance you deliver and a real enrichment for the forum Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:17:26 AM

1miau would be a good choice

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
Real-Duke
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 2137

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:22:17 AM

1miau has my full support. I hope his application as merit source is going to be accepted!
He is a good and well known member of the german community and a self-made legendary because of his good quality postings. Please give him a chance Smiley

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 4124

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 01:28:26 PM

I didn't bother looking through your selected post as I do in others before I give my support. You have proven yourself to be a quality poster and it takes one to know one therefore meriting of quality post won't be a problem for you as you can easily identify them also having seen your contribution to your local board, there isn't a doubt you're a net positive, good for the fourm user and would do well as a merit source Irrespective of the boards you focus more on. Welcome to the club in advance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 10634

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:43:30 PM
Merited by 1miau (1)

There are a couple of stats that help to understand your meriting habits, which after all, are potentially part of one’s credentials when postulating to become a Merit Source. Without flooding your thread with them, here are the most significant ones, that I find speak rather well as to your candidacy:

You’ve awarded sMerit to 155 different profiles, giving out 496 sMerits in total (as of last Friday), with a hammer time consistency average of 1,01 sMerits per TX.

Specifically on your local board, you’ve sent sMerit to 68 different profiles, awarding 322 sMerits with an average of 1,02 sMerits per TX.

The above is the distribution of your sMerits over the different boards.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:38:15 PM

Many thanks for the support @everyone!

I appreciate it very much  Wink

Great stats as usual, thanks for posting it. I've also requested some detailed informations from LoyceV about my Merit distribution on the German local board a few days ago, I'll just quote it here:

1miau
    1.     164 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Deutsch (German) > Altcoins (Deutsch)
    2.     103 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Deutsch (German)
    3.      67 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Other > Meta
    4.      37 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Other > Beginners & Help
    5.      25 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Deutsch (German) > Anfänger und Hilfe
    6.      23 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Reputation
    7.      16 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Deutsch (German) > Trading und Spekulation
    8.       9 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations
    9.       8 sMerit spent in deleted topic
   10.       6 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Deutsch (German) > Off-Topic (Deutsch)
   11.       4 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Altcoin Discussion
   12.       4 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Pilipinas
   13.       4 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
   14.       4 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Project Development
   15.       3 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Development & Technical Discussion
   16.       3 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Bitcoin Discussion
   17.       2 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Other > Serious discussion
   18.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Service Discussion (Altcoins)
   19.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)
   20.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > &#20013;&#25991; (Chinese)
   21.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > &#1575;&#1604;&#1593;&#1585;&#1576;&#1610;&#1577; (Arabic) > &#1573;&#1587;&#1578;&#1601;&#1587;&#1575;&#1585;&#1575;&#1578; &#1608; &#1571;&#1587;&#1574;&#1604;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1576;&#1578;&#1583;&#1574;&#1610;&#1606;
   22.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > &#1575;&#1604;&#1593;&#1585;&#1576;&#1610;&#1577; (Arabic)
   23.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Deutsch (German) > Auktionen
   24.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Polski
   25.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Français > Wiki, documentation et traduction
   26.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Local > Français > Altcoins (Français) > Annonces
   27.       1 sMerit spent in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Economics > Speculation
Total: 492 sMerit spent

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1545

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 06:14:06 AM

I can also confirm that. Very active and smart. If there is a merit source that is worthy of it, then m1au is the perfect choice.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:25:36 PM

I can also confirm that. Very active and smart. If there is a merit source that is worthy of it, then m1au is the perfect choice.

I fully back that application.

Source: https://media2.giphy.com/media/l2YWGoblzeLpfNQFW/giphy.gif

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:39:44 PM

1miau is observably either:

1. stupid

or

2. dishonest.

or

3. Unable to comprehend English to a standard where he could apply merit to the correct posts.

We notice he left FAKE negative feedback on our account.

The feedback is OBSERVABLY INCORRECT. We asked Hhampuz to answer some valid and important questions. We provided the observable instances which provided a STRONG case as a basis for each of the VALID QUESTIONS, those instances were not disputed or refuted by either HHampuz or any other person on that thread.

If this fool 1miau believes presenting observable instances and asking questions about them (when they are dealing with the finances of project and members) makes you a scammer, then he is either a moron or dishonest or as we say incapable of comprehending English to a standard required of a merit source.  Those observable instances still stand and NONE of them have been debunked and some are undeniable evidence of wrong doing.

Hhampuz answered that - he did not knowingly hire some of those members as they were hired directly by the project. However he did REFUSE to be transparent regarding the standards and thresholds for his hiring and firing members on his sig campaigns. We believe this is not how campaign managers should behave. All members should be in a transparent and equal manner.

We strongly oppose his merit source application. The noob seems to have appeared from nowhere and has suddenly arrived on DT and now asking for merit source too?

No thanks.

I mean if idiots like 1miau say " we will not believe a word you say" when you have only presented observable instances and asked questions relating to them?? then what sort of miscreant are we dealing with. How can it be trusted to allocate merit?? that's his basis for this comment? LOL

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3014

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:17:40 PM

I mean if idiots like 1miau say " we will not believe a word you say" when you have only presented observable instances and asked questions relating to them?? then what sort of miscreant are we dealing with. How can it be trusted to allocate merit?? that's his basis for this comment? LOL

OK cryptocunthunter lets get into this thread an spray some random shit posts as always you are doing !

The Problem is that everybody " will not believe a word you say "

Your swap between Trust and Merit complains shows us that you dont know what you realy want from us all in the End .

Maybe show us your real Skillz ( and i dont mean write a 2 pages post )

Apply for a Merit Source yourself with a Thread and show others what you are doing for the Forum and how great you are !

Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:41:02 PM

It about time. Was wondering what was keeping you too long to apply. You are up there in the ranks of active users of the forum and you smerit distribution ratio are of impressive standard except the merit source positions are completely occupied I don't see any reason you not being selected. Best of luck mate
fronti
Legendary

Activity: 2909
Merit: 1306

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:21:08 PM

the only thing which makes it complicated for me to support 1miau as merit source will be the amount of cat related images in this thread.
but as this is the internet and the internet is for cats ..

full support!

If you like to give me a tip:  bc1q8ht32j5hj42us5qfptvu08ug9zeqgvxuhwznzk

"Bankraub ist eine Unternehmung von Dilettanten. Wahre Profis gründen eine Bank." Bertolt Brecht
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:14:04 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 10:34:49 PM by The-One-Above-All

OK cryptocunthunter lets get into this thread an spray some random shit posts as always you are doing !

The Problem is that everybody " will not believe a word you say "

Your swap between Trust and Merit complains shows us that you dont know what you realy want from us all in the End .

Maybe show us your real Skillz ( and i dont mean write a 2 pages post )

Apply for a Merit Source yourself with a Thread and show others what you are doing for the Forum and how great you are !

LOL who is this idiot lafu? oh yes, the person that expects us to believe he wasn't an insider on the cryptopia exit scam?  You were pushing that exchange hard and yes your judgement and indeed word looks dubious far more than our own. Lafu we are laffing at u.

This confused off topic garbage you are spewing is only confusing for you. The NEW trust flag system is fine although the lemons flag seems to range what "some people" want to believe you "may " do in the "future" right up to "proven scamming" . The merit system is meaningless garbage.

Now to go back on topic. 1miau needs to explain his trust abuse comments because they are observably INCORRECT. They are as we just presented them above. Since right now he looks dishonest or stupid, actually both. These are not the qualities to look for with new merit sources.

Now shhhh and get back to pushing exchanges that exit scam, dirt bag.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: