Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1miau Merit source application  (Read 1942 times)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

Dude, your application is amaazzziiingg!! All the best, hope you become a good merit source dude, I mean clout farmer/underground DT cultist/ secret member of the GANG, I mean WHAAAAT?  Shocked

Hold up, are you contesting against Lauda who is also a cat? This should be interesting.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 6332

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:57:28 PM

Despite the fact that he likes to compete with me  Grin  I support his application, I had many interactions with 1miau , he is an excellent forum member , he takes the forum very seriously and the majority of his sent merit are a spot on, also the fact that he is an active member on a local board should help strengthening his application.

Good luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1miau (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6677

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 01:07:33 AM
Merited by mole0815 (1), Lakai01 (1)

The feedback is OBSERVABLY INCORRECT.
Wrong.
I just don't trust liars.
Easy
Isn't it?

I would give that feeback always again and thanks for proving me right one more time a few weeks later, liar!

We strongly oppose his merit source application.
Who is "we"? You and your other sockpuppet accounts?  Roll Eyes

It about time. Was wondering what was keeping you too long to apply. You are up there in the ranks of active users of the forum and you smerit distribution ratio are of impressive standard except the merit source positions are completely occupied I don't see any reason you not being selected. Best of luck mate
I hope theymos sees it the same way. Thanks for the support!

the only thing which makes it complicated for me to support 1miau as merit source will be the amount of cat related images in this thread.
but as this is the internet and the internet is for cats ..

Cats will be the new hats.  Cool
 Cheesy Cheesy

But kiwis and lemons are also nice. For everyone's amusement (but especially for fronti):

LOL who is this idiot lafu? oh yes, the person that expects us to believe he wasn't an insider on the cryptopia exit scam?  You were pushing that exchange hard and yes your judgement and indeed word looks dubious far more than our own. Lafu we are laffing at u.
Here we go, you are spreading misinformation and lies again.  Roll Eyes

Dude, your application is amaazzziiingg!! All the best, hope you become a good merit source dude, I mean clout farmer/underground DT cultist/ secret member of the GANG, I mean WHAAAAT?  Shocked
Thx for the kind words  Smiley
Or member of Foxpup's Merit Cycling Club  Cool

And hey, now I've the first cryptocunt accusation here, that might bring me some street credibility.  Cheesy

Hold up, are you contesting against Lauda who is also a cat? This should be interesting.  Roll Eyes
My main goal is to increase qwk's fear of the qwk / 1miau Flippening.  Cheesy
For now.  Tongue

Despite the fact that he likes to compete with me  Grin  I support his application, I had many interactions with 1miau , he is an excellent forum member , he takes the forum very seriously and the majority of his sent merit are a spot on, also the fact that he is an active member on a local board should help strengthening his application.

Good luck.
Competition is always useful. In Germany we say "Wettbewerb belebt das Geschäft" (competition improves the business)  Wink

Many thanks for your support. How about you as a Merit source? I'm sure you would do a pretty good job and I would like to support your application. Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:04:25 AM

And hey, now I've the first cryptocunt accusation here, that might bring me some street credibility.  Cheesy
Indeed it does. And just when I was beginning to think he'd lost interest.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:12:36 AM

Meaning I´m too late for the party? Just while sleeping? That´s not satisfying.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:47:47 AM

I support 1miau merit source application!
I trust 1miau will all my beliefs and my instincts!

Don’t have any interaction to you, but I know with myself based from what I see to all your post and proved for being a good established member. I fully trust this person also.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:01:51 AM

The feedback is OBSERVABLY INCORRECT.
Wrong.
I just don't trust liars.
Easy
Isn't it?

I would give that feeback always again and thanks for proving me right one more time a few weeks later, liar!

We strongly oppose his merit source application.
Who is "we"? You and your other sockpuppet accounts?  Roll Eyes

It about time. Was wondering what was keeping you too long to apply. You are up there in the ranks of active users of the forum and you smerit distribution ratio are of impressive standard except the merit source positions are completely occupied I don't see any reason you not being selected. Best of luck mate
I hope theymos sees it the same way. Thanks for the support!

the only thing which makes it complicated for me to support 1miau as merit source will be the amount of cat related images in this thread.
but as this is the internet and the internet is for cats ..

Cats will be the new hats.  Cool
 Cheesy Cheesy

But kiwis and lemons are also nice. For everyone's amusement (but especially for fronti):

LOL who is this idiot lafu? oh yes, the person that expects us to believe he wasn't an insider on the cryptopia exit scam?  You were pushing that exchange hard and yes your judgement and indeed word looks dubious far more than our own. Lafu we are laffing at u.
Here we go, you are spreading misinformation and lies again.  Roll Eyes

Dude, your application is amaazzziiingg!! All the best, hope you become a good merit source dude, I mean clout farmer/underground DT cultist/ secret member of the GANG, I mean WHAAAAT?  Shocked
Thx for the kind words  Smiley

Hold up, are you contesting against Lauda who is also a cat? This should be interesting.  Roll Eyes
My main goal is to increase qwk's fear of the qwk / 1miau Flippening.  Cheesy
For now.  Tongue

Good luck.
Competition is always useful. In Germany we say "Wettbewerb belebt das Geschäft" (competition improves the business)  Wink

Many thanks for your support. How about you as a Merit source? I'm sure you would do a pretty good job and I would like to support your application. Smiley

What a fucking moron you OBSERVABLY are, feltching slobbering piece of euro trash.

Present the LIE that was contained within the reference in YOUR feedback that demonstrated we were lying

This type of bullshit claim of yours demonstrates CLEARY you are not fit for merit source. You are simply part of the trust abusing shit stain team on this board.

Now present the PROOF you have that we were lying in the REFERENCE you gave for your feedback or admit you're a dumb fuck spouting LIES of your own.#

Got it fool?

This Lafu issue just adds weight to our claims you are too stupid to be a merit source. How is asking him if he thinks we should believe that he did not have knowledge cryptopia were about to vanish with everyones money a LIE, 1, how can it be a lie if it is a question ? and 2, how can YOU PROVE if it were a statement that it was not true?

This is why idiots and ass feltching noob euro trash  like 1maui should not be merit sources. They simply do not have the capacity to even comprehend the true meaning of  a post? How will they apply merit with any accuracy?

How does noob garbage like this get on DT and start applying for merit source a year after it found out about btc? lol where were you before that under some rock ? bit slow off the (deutch) mark pal?

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:09:49 AM

I fully support 1miau's application as a merit source. Smiley
Always enjoyed reading his posts, they are really great quality indeed. Some of their posts are really helpful and by seeing the content in OP, it makes no doubt that 1miau has been very involved with the community.
I trust 1miau's judgement when it comes to give merits and I think the job will be nicely done.  Cool
It is important to have responsible people as merit sources.

The fact that 1miau is active on some local boards is great too, because he will help to spread those merits to people that aren't particularly familiar with english.

Keep up the great work 1miau. Smiley

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:13:08 AM

~~~~~~~

All i Read everytime from you is "  Blah Blah Blah ..............  Blah Blah Blah ........... Blub   "

As i have written in my earlyer Post , come up with something Constructive for the Forum , apply for an Merit Source yourself , and dont Cry everytime like a Baby !

You write everytime lies about others because you dont get something working for yourself and all others are the Reason for it .

Again , Show us your awesome SKILLZ , oh wait thats the problem , there are nothing .

In contrast to you, 1miau has done more for the forum and for many members in a year than you have in the whole past since you came here!

Cheers Cryptohunter you made it again on my Ignore.

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:17:55 AM

~~~~~~~

All i Read everytime from you is "  Blah Blah Blah ..............  Blah Blah Blah ........... Blub  "

As i have written in my earlyer Post , come up with something Constructive for the Forum , apply for an Merit Source yourself , and dont Cry everytime like a Baby !

You write everytime lies about others because you dont get something working for yourself and all others are the Reason for it .

Again , Show us your awesome SKILLZ , oh wait thats the problem , there are nothing .

In contrast to you, 1miau has done more for the forum and for many members in a year than you have in the whole past since you came here!

Cheers Cryptohunter you made it again on my Ignore.

Present the LIES you slobbering imbecile. You need PROOF not just you "claim" I am lying.

1miau is a "NOTHING BURGER" he is a non achieving piece of dirt like you. BRING your own largest achievement here or 1miau so we can compare it to something a TRUE legend has done here and laugh at you both.

1maui or whatever his shit stain trust abusing name is.. is  NOT FIT TO BE A MERIT SOURCE. Like yourself he has observable issues differentiating between Observable instances and lies. How can such a fool be ready to be a merit source. Likely because you are both retarded euro trash feltching dregs.

What you likely mean in 1miau has licked more ass and feltched more dirt than most people do in several life times if they are unlucky. The idiot is pure brown nosing dirt.

ANOTHER --CHIPMIXER SIG SPAMMER - WHAT A SHOCK.  Simply here to spam for his btc dust - that is all. Take it's sig away and see how  it vanishes.
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:24:41 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

@1miau

You should try this :

it's so quiet here.

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:34:04 AM

@1miau

You should try this :

it's so quiet here.

Notice how they run when you ask for proof?  LOL

Same for 1miau who is not fit to be a merit source nor fit to lick our boots.

Both vanish when you ask from some PROOF of their false claims.
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 01:31:02 PM

I've still the hope he'll find something useful to do instead of harassing forum members...

snip

What's so hard to understand? Please read my feedback again:

Tried to ruin the reputation of forum members - failed badly. However, I would not trust a single word of this user.

It's clear to me that the only intention of that post was to ruin the reputation of Hhampuz, nothing else. That's a pattern of your posts everywhere, you are always trying to make up accusations and throw some mud where people have not your opinion.
You have made many more posts where you show that you are not interested in a healthy discussion and your only goal is defamation of trusted users with unproven allegations. People should know this when they deal with you that you are dishonest and obviously retarded.  Tongue

You have proven to be dishonest multiple times and I would not trust you with any amount of money because you are either a malicious troll or completely braindead.
And it's extremely sad to have the warning "Trade with extreme caution!" removed because it would fit very well to your account.

You are 100% net negative and always derailing discussions with your utter nonsense. Please think about it if Newbies read you comments and they will turn off the forum because they don't want to fight here, they want information about Bitcoin.
I would appreciate it if you change your mind and start to be useful for the community.

This Lafu issue just adds weight to our claims you are too stupid to be a merit source. How is asking him if he thinks we should believe that he did not have knowledge cryptopia were about to vanish with everyones money a LIE, 1, how can it be a lie if it is a question ? and 2, how can YOU PROVE if it were a statement that it was not true?
Because your question implies he would be involved. You know how to phrase things that people get a wrong impression of the situation although you didn't make a statement.

And please, lern how to quote. While reading your post I feel like I'm in shitposting wonderland.

@1miau

You should try this :

it's so quiet here.
Maybe that would be better. Let's see if you are right and I should just ignore him or if he's interested to stop his net negative posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:30:50 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 04:44:14 PM by The-One-Above-All

I've still the hope he'll find something useful to do instead of harassing forum members...

snip

What's so hard to understand? Please read my feedback again:

Tried to ruin the reputation of forum members - failed badly. However, I would not trust a single word of this user.

It's clear to me that the only intention of that post was to ruin the reputation of Hhampuz, nothing else. That's a pattern of your posts everywhere, you are always trying to make up accusations and throw some mud where people have not your opinion.
You have made many more posts where you show that you are not interested in a healthy discussion and your only goal is defamation of trusted users with unproven allegations. People should know this when they deal with you that you are dishonest and obviously retarded.  Tongue

You have proven to be dishonest multiple times and I would not trust you with any amount of money because you are either a malicious troll or completely braindead.
And it's extremely sad to have the warning "Trade with extreme caution!" removed because it would fit very well to your account.

You are 100% net negative and always derailing discussions with your utter nonsense. Please think about it if Newbies read you comments and they will turn off the forum because they don't want to fight here, they want information about Bitcoin.
I would appreciate it if you change your mind and start to be useful for the community.

Because your question implies he would be involved. You know how to phrase things that people get a wrong impression of the situation although you didn't make a statement.

And please, lern how to quote. While reading your post I feel like I'm in shitposting wonderland.

@1miau

You should try this :

it's so quiet here.
Maybe that would be better. Let's see if you are right and I should just ignore him or if he's interested to stop his net negative posts.

Well then you have demonstrated EXACTLY WHY you can NOT be a merit source. Your post clearly demonstrates you are low functioning.

Watch how I will pull you apart in public here as a lesson to other low functioning dregs of your type.  You simply do not have the capacity to allocate merit to posts of value.

1. Present the observable instances that are FALSE  and tell me how YOU can prove they ARE FALSE. These instances are not opinions these are events that took place.  We have presented clearly an observable instance that demonstrates lying and scamming and several other instances that provide a strong case with regard clear financially motivated wrong doing.  That is not slinging mud and opinions they are clear instances that are independently verifiable.   Prove them ALL to be FALSE. If you can not then you are WRONG.

2. We are ASKING.. HHampuz if HE KNOWINGLY is employing these types of people in his campaigns. (subsequent to this HHampuz ADMITTED that he would NOT be transparent about this rules for employing or refusing to employ people for sig campaigns that he controls on behalf of projects - which as we explained leaves him wide open and his projects wide open to a lot of valid criticism and questions). That is a question we wanted answered. Your opinion of the intention means nothing noob trash. If he was knowingly employing these types of people then he WAS if he was NOT then he could answer on thread. If he could refute the observable instances then he was free to do that too.

3. Any other "OPINIONS" you have reached are your own problem. Screaming "defamation and lies" is actually simply FALSE ACCUSATIONS on your part.  Only someone as dumb as yourself can not see that. Well done moron.

4. Now you further dig yourself further in to a corner by claiming. WE HAVE BEEN PROVEN dishonest MULTIPLE times.  PRESENT 1 instance of being PROVEN dishonest. PROOF is what we want to see. Not your opinion of others speculations.

You see what is "clear to you" means NOTHING.  Failure to see that is exactly why you are not fit to be a merit source. What is the point of having low functioning ass kissing fools like 1miua giving out merit? you simply do NOT have the capacity to recognize a post of value.

What you are suggesting is this.

That a person like hhmapuz who's actions are lately

1. refusing to be transparent in his campaign selection process (seems very shady)
2. supporting the dox  and placing at risk the forum treasurer and the boards funds.
3. it appears that he may be stealing btc from his campaign projects

should not be asked QUESTIONS based on observable instances?  Observable instances you are saying are clearly incorrect but NOBODY tried to refute or deny took place? Instances that several senior members believe are dishonest and shady and some that are undeniable evidence of lying and scamming?

The person asking the questions is "dishonest" LOL

How can this poor confused dumb piece of ass feltching dirt be a merit source? Boot this fool off DT also.

Noob trash who didn't find out about btc until last year have no place as merit sources/dt. Who knows what you may find out about next... "The wheel" LOL . The board is surely not this hard up that we need noob trash that are also heavily retarded in positions of trust handing out merit.

I wonder where your "merit " all came from CHIPMIXER SIG SPAMMER?

Remove your sig and then we may believe you are here as a real enthusiast not just some euro skank begging for btc crumbs because you were too dumb to notice btc 9 yrs earlier LOL

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:12:50 PM
Merited by yogg (1)

@TOAA just crawl back into your darkhole, nobody wants to read you ranting everywhere.

Plus this is perfect non sense.

Back to 1miau's application:

1miau is the perfect man for the job!
He spends his merits wisely and without counting. He is also a nice person in general and easy to talk to. I also trust him (see feedback).

The only negative point in my mind is, there isn't really any merit missing in the german section. The local source qwk is already doing a phantastisch job (pun intended).

If there is a limited count of merit sources, maybe some other local boards need it more. If this is not the case, let it rain!
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:18:05 AM

snip
Lol, again a huge wall of nonsense. I'm always surprised why you can write so much but provide nothing new. Shitposters would be proud of that skill.

Everyone can read your bullshit in public and no one cares what you are saying because you have proven that you and your alts are toxic members and your only intention is to damage users you don't like.  Roll Eyes
Do you think all of your negative ratings are false or maybe you are the moron here?

Actually, I should give you one more tag because of your lie about TMAN's PMs.  Roll Eyes
Or can you prove it?  Roll Eyes
Please present OBSERVABLE PROOF.  Tongue
Otherwise you are indeed a LIAR and PROVEN dishonest.

WE HAVE BEEN PROVEN dishonest MULTIPLE times.  PRESENT 1 instance of being PROVEN dishonest. PROOF is what we want to see. Not your opinion of others speculations.
I think everyone can read the trust pages of you and your sockpuppet alts. So yes, you and your sockpuppets ("we") are dishonest.
Or who is "we"? If it's not your sockpuppets, "we" means that you are sharing your account with different people? I can't imagine that sharing your account is trustworthy.

If you don't like my sent feedback add ~1miau to your trust list.
If you don't like Hhampuz' way of managing campaigns don't join them and if you think you could do it better, become campaign manager yourself and we will see if the members of this forum will prefer your campaigns or the campaigns of Hhampuz.

@1miau

You should try this :

it's so quiet here.
Looks like I'm indeed proven wrong that The-Bullshit-Above-All is a pitiful idiot and there's no hope that he will change his attitude. My bad.

@TOAA just crawl back into your darkhole, nobody wants to read you ranting everywhere.

Plus this is perfect non sense.
100% agreed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:43:51 AM

You seem to be pretty good at taking things out of context. You should stop.

Several valued members have been selling/buying accounts in the old days. Nutildah tried to sell an account with exactly 0 trading history or positive feedback afaik.

Your point is totally invalid.

Back to 1miau, I think you have no clue what a merit source should be, because not a single message of yours in this  thread shows that he is unfit for that duty.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:51:55 AM
Merited by 1miau (1)

<snip>
The only negative point in my mind is, there isn't really any merit missing in the german section. The local source qwk is already doing a phantastisch job (pun intended).

<snip>

can´t agree more with the snipped parts and love your pun.

Anyway have to disagree with the statement quoted, since there are many valuable posts in the German Sub, which QWK can not merit as much as he could (compared to merits received for less or similar quality/content in our language-Sub´s).

@moderators and staff:

This is clearly trolling. This user has done nothing but blast abusiveness at other members since the inception of their account. Across 441 hate-filled posts, they have failed to contribute anything positive in terms of discussion or otherwise to the forum. As demonstrated by their posts in this thread, they are intent on derailing discussion about the subject matter at hand for seemingly no other purpose than getting a rise out of those they are attacking.

Just use the "report" button and ignore "him/her/them".

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 01:39:54 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 05:17:51 PM by 1miau

snip
Obviously you are too dumb to read my trust feedback. You have gotten that feedback because your only intention was to damage the reputation of Hhampuz with unproven nonsense (you call it "questions").  Roll Eyes
He's an excellent signature campaing manager and his achievements for the forum are outstanding.

If some other services are also interested to hire Hhampuz, they might read your bullshit that Hhampuz would reject good posters knowingly with malicious intent and that's just an outright lie. Everyone can check that Hhampuz is well-known for choosing the best users for campaigns managed by him.
You are damaging his business with malicious intent. Your accusation out of nowhere shows how dangerous you are. Obviously, I wouldn't trust such kind of users and avoid to send them money - not a single satoshi.

Maybe you are so pissed because he rejects shitposters effectively.  Roll Eyes

Aside from that your accusations against me are totally off-topic and not related to my Merit source application. If you want to discuss it further (although everything is said) create a new not selfmoderated thread in Reputation. If you can't do that you'll just show what your real intention is: damaging the reputation of other users at any cost.

It's tiresome...

Enuff off-topic in my Merit source application...

Anyway have to disagree with the statement quoted, since there are many valuable posts in the German Sub, which QWK can not merit as much as he could (compared to merits received for less or similar quality/content in our language-Sub´s).
I can agree here, there are times when qwk is very busy distributing Merit because he's distrubuting nearly 50% of all Merit on our local board and if he hasn't much time, some posts made during that time receive less Merit or threads where he isn't active, too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:46:47 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

~~~~~

Just hit the Ignore button .
As i has written only "  Hieroglyphen and nonsense coming from CH " and its a waste of time to write to him !
Keep your way going and for sure you are worth to be a Merit Source and i trust you that you will be doing that job very good!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: