Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for legendary account  (Read 504 times)
KMR IYU (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:59:19 PM

I am looking for legendary account to post one ANN about one project

Budget is 70usd

Drop your Telegram and link of your legendary account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1650
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 04:00:53 PM

What's the project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KMR IYU (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:07:41 PM

One ico project just want legendary account
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 04:19:10 PM

I can post the ANN. Send me the details. My telegram account is erikalui.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:44:16 PM
Merited by milewilda (1), Quickseller (1), CjMapope (1), Matt9301 (1), TheKoziTwo (1)

Are you out of your mind? Will you take the responsibility for misleading newbies if the project turns out to be a scam? You know what the perception is right? "ANN is created by a legendary member so it must be very genuine project and safe to invest or participate in the bounty". I feel ashamed if legendary members like you are okay with promoting such scam ICO's just for the heck of few pennies.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:00:41 PM

Are you out of your mind? Will you take the responsibility for misleading newbies if the project turns out to be a scam? You know what the perception is right? "ANN is created by a legendary member so it must be very genuine project and safe to invest or participate in the bounty". I feel ashamed if legendary members like you are okay with promoting such scam ICO's just for the heck of few pennies.

Expect for these kind of things where people dont really mind of misleading people or doesnt even care on whats truly behind just for the sake of
few dollars.We dont know if he's aware with that or not but for a Legendary member its odd to see these kind of acts.

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:05:53 PM

Why do you need a legendary account in order for that guy to post your project? If you are dead serious on it, buy a membership in this forum and manage your own thread! If you wanted another member to do it for you, SHARE YOUR WP, WEBSITE in this thread.
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:12:14 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 07:23:16 PM by Dig Bicks

Just buy a copper membership
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:30:38 PM

Someone need to teach about copper membership to Op.

Or may I? Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:34:41 PM

I have already mentioned in the posted in the ANN the disclaimer that I am not a member of the project and users need to do their own due diligence before making any purchase/investment.

If there is any scam accusation related to the project, I will lock the thread and refund the OP till further investigation.

To others accusing me: Till today I've never seen any bounty manager taking responsibility for a project they manage turning scam and many reputed managers have managed such bounties. And it's also the same with signature campaigns wherein we have seen bitblender and another mixer turning scam but the managers haven't been blamed for it. And as I've said, I'm just posting the ANN and am not recommending anyone to invest or purchase.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:28:56 PM

Feel free to reach out to me @DarkVenture

Note that I will not launch an ANN for a project I consider to be suspicious. If your team is anonymous and the project is not credible, please do not reach out.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 08:38:37 PM

I am looking for legendary account to post one ANN about one project

Budget is 70usd

Drop your Telegram and link of your legendary account

Only if you and your project are serious:
I suggest you contact this user yahoo62278
He is a high reputation user here, manages many campaigns here and if your project is a fraud, he will be denied to work with you. So, it's mean if they accept to work with you, you have a much better chance to be accepted from the community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6733

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:20:02 PM
Merited by yogg (1), bob123 (1)

I'm curious why you didn't share a link to the website of your project. It would be easy for you to find a Legendary account posting your ANN if your project is legit. And why is there a reason to hide your project now when it will be public later on the forum anyways?

If you haven't something to hide you can share the project here and experienced members who have checked hundreds of projects to prevent others from scams can have a look into it.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:01:37 PM

I have already mentioned in the posted in the ANN the disclaimer that I am not a member of the project and users need to do their own due diligence before making any purchase/investment.
Wow, that'd be so much helpful. Very good.

If there is any scam accusation related to the project, I will lock the thread and refund the OP till further investigation.
Yeah but by that time some people would have already got scammed due to your ANN thread and you'd have already made your pennies. If anyone gets scammed by that thread, I'll be the first one to create a flag against you.

To others accusing me: Till today I've never seen any bounty manager taking responsibility for a project they manage turning scam and many reputed managers have managed such bounties. And it's also the same with signature campaigns wherein we have seen bitblender and another mixer turning scam but the managers haven't been blamed for it. And as I've said, I'm just posting the ANN and am not recommending anyone to invest or purchase.
It's not the same thing. Why can't OP purchase his own thread by getting a copper membership? Why does he insist on having a legendary account? Did you ask him that? No. On one end we've members giving time to make this forum scam free and on the other end, we have members like you who'd go heights for a few pennies.

Just buy a copper membership
You were not too quick in deleting your previous comment. Maybe create a separate thread and I'll respond to you.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:21:22 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 12:49:15 AM by suzanne5223

Mentioning or disclaiming you're not part of the team doesn't mean you shouldnt be held responsible if the project turn out to be something else

To others accusing me:
It just your imagination for nobody accused you and the reason other users speak frankly with you is because you just over the OP offer without asking details about the project first. However, the OP could buy a copper membership but he choose to use a high ranking account instead cause it a symbol of semi endorsement of the project and newbie can easily fall for it.

Till today I've never seen any bounty manager taking responsibility for a project they manage turning scam and

You're totally wrong buddy for user like Wapinter was held responsible for managing scam project. I think we ought to make bounty manager totally face warrant for not doing their job diligently.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:10:58 PM

There was. Yahoo62278 was taking the responsibility when the campaign he managed running away without any funds left for pay the participants, so he pays from his own pocket money. Don't remember which campaign, but i'm sure yahoo still remember it until now.

Only if you and your project are serious:
I suggest you contact this user yahoo62278
He is a high reputation user here, manages many campaigns here and if your project is a fraud, he will be denied to work with you. So, it's mean if they accept to work with you, you have a much better chance to be accepted from the community.
Erikalui already posted what op want, no sure why you still offer that.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:09:19 AM

It's not the same thing. Why can't OP purchase his own thread by getting a copper membership? Why does he insist on having a legendary account? Did you ask him that? No. On one end we've members giving time to make this forum scam free and on the other end, we have members like you who'd go heights for a few pennies.

I think some of ICO rating websites have requirements - ANN created by Legendary. I read about that a long time ago. It is the only explanation.

Erikalui already posted what op want, no sure why you still offer that.

if you have a good project, you try to hire the best pro there.
I have nothing against Erikalui, just know that user which I suggest will do not anything if they find any scam possibility.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:43:07 AM

Here is the ANN I had created: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158387.0

I checked the website and tried to find info on the team members. Noticed most names aren't listed on Linkedn and the OP said the team is new. The media links don't work too. Hence, I deleted the content of the ANN and locked the thread and also sent the user a refund.

I have nothing against Erikalui, just know that user which I suggest will do not anything if they find any scam possibility.

What does this mean?

Yeah but by that time some people would have already got scammed due to your ANN thread and you'd have already made your pennies. If anyone gets scammed by that thread, I'll be the first one to create a flag against you.

Do your worst. Why don't you open now? Smiley I care for the law not few virtual flags that you are threatening me with. When bitcoins gets banned in India, I'll be the first to stop dealing in it unlike you.

Since the years you've been stalking me and abusing me, I understand what you are capable of.  Wink

There was. Yahoo62278 was taking the responsibility when the campaign he managed running away without any funds left for pay the participants, so he pays from his own pocket money. Don't remember which campaign, but i'm sure yahoo still remember it until now.

I worked on 2 projects Yahoo62278 managed and both projects failed or turned scam God knows. I did not blame him for the project's failure. Similarly, I've participated in many campaigns run by Sylon, irfan pak10's so many projects turned scam but I did not blame them too as they aren't the ones to be blamed. No campaign manager can ever know which project can turn scam from the beginning as for that you need to verify each and every detail and even go to the office and do a background check.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:34:27 AM

Lol! Legendary Acct is not the office of the president of united state Grin, it is an account anybody (including Newbie) can buy with few dollars in this forum thanks to account sellers so i don't see why it is such a big deal,
Between there are many bounties run by so-called legendary that ended up as scam or unsuccessful and the legendary was not hold accountable for it, i think participants of any campaign already know the risk involve in participating in any project or investing on a project, so before anyone is thinking of engaging in any project just because it was posted by a legendary member should DYOR, nobody should be hold accountable for that because you acted on your own free will Cool and the legendary is only doing a work to get paid.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:45:10 AM

Between there are many bounties run by so-called legendary that ended up as scam or unsuccessful and the legendary was not hold accountable for it

Can you give some proof / examples ?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: