Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
ANN
June 25, 2019, 10:04:52 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 07:25:58 AM by reflexiontoken

ANN moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162842.0
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:09:09 AM

When I saw a hookah on the video, I became interested. I often go to hookah lounges  Grin
Tell me, what products will be able to sell and buy, the owners of the token?
VivaNetwork
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:56:26 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Another scam project from the same advisors of ARAW. Only the name is different. Everyone knows what happened to ARAW. Investors beware of this project.
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:55:36 PM

Another scam project from the same advisors of ARAW. Only the name is different. Everyone knows what happened to ARAW. Investors beware of this project.
if you say that correctly, then make detailed information and prove that the refexion project is a scam, if you need to make and make it in one thread on the topic of asusution scam. so that many people are more careful, I need to interact with the reflexion project team

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:16:53 PM

if you say that correctly, then make detailed information and prove that the refexion project is a scam, if you need to make and make it in one thread on the topic of asusution scam. so that many people are more careful, I need to interact with the reflexion project team

Yes, if you find cheating on this project, it must be clearer so that we believe here, but I am waiting for the team to confirm this thread about the same advisor in ARAW.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:04:31 AM

Hi All.

Glad to inform that Reflexion Token Bounty Campaign was published on http://bountylord.com/

Good luck to all bounty hunters!

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:23:37 AM

As this thread is started with the OP from newbie account named after the project I should consider that this account is the team representative.
So would be great to hear some answers from him about the project as we already have scam accusations around it.
As I discovered there are some (actually 3) partners on the website www.reflexiontoken.io
Could someone give me the proofs of these partnerships from the side of these partners: it could be announcements in the respectful media, information on their websites, etc. 
reflexiontoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:12:24 AM

Hey do not spread FUD. This project has nothing to do with ARAW or any other projects. Please take time to check the company information etc.

Few members are from ARAW as we using them for Development purpose and has nothing to do with Business itself.
reflexiontoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:35:07 PM

As this thread is started with the OP from newbie account named after the project I should consider that this account is the team representative.
So would be great to hear some answers from him about the project as we already have scam accusations around it.
As I discovered there are some (actually 3) partners on the website www.reflexiontoken.io
Could someone give me the proofs of these partnerships from the side of these partners: it could be announcements in the respectful media, information on their websites, etc. 

This is so frustrating how someone can accuse the project even we haven't asked for money to anyone yet! We may not need to ask. There are popular names associated with the project.

We will happy to provide all announcements soon. Project is still maturing and someone started accusing without connecting to us first!!
reflexiontoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:07:14 AM

Popular Magician Luca Gallone trying out our Reflexion Pay Prototype in the Reflexion Lounge - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXJI-Vo1moc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: