Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friendly or playing safe?  (Read 83 times)
rogersykes0 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:44:54 AM

Is President Duterte being friendly to China or Hes just playing safe and dont want to mess with them because we might start world war 3? I think President Duterte is being friendly to China because of drugs. He dont want to mess with them because it might affect his business. You know China is also known for selling drugs and illegal businesses. They distributed tons of meths in the Philippines before and until now, probably. Its just my speculation. How 'bout you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:47:59 PM

Is President Duterte being friendly to China or Hes just playing safe and dont want to mess with them because we might start world war 3? I think President Duterte is being friendly to China because of drugs. He dont want to mess with them because it might affect his business. You know China is also known for selling drugs and illegal businesses. They distributed tons of meths in the Philippines before and until now, probably. Its just my speculation. How 'bout you?

Can you please give us some more details on what you are talking about?
Maybe post a link or a citation of facts that you are referring to. And lastly, who is President Duterte? Is he the president of Philippines?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: