Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Well well well  (Read 2485 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:27:39 PM

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/business/15-Mar-2014/confusion-in-crimea-sparks-run-on-banks

Oh I hope I live to see the day the debt system is torn apart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verdun2003

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

History repeats itself

Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 02:03:50 AM

And us bitcoiners will be watching with popcorn.
hunter001

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:54:26 PM

Haha hopefuly yes ^^

zzojar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:43:34 AM

I guess they should have sold their hryvnia for bitcoin a while ago. But, it's hard to know. Maybe the hryvnia will become the world's largest currency.
waldox

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:37:48 PM

fiat's disaster and confusion will only help bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:27:10 PM

CryptoRush said they were hacked by an IP originating in Ukraine, maybe some of the locals were planning ahead!
JayRobo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:33:36 PM

Itssss comming!!
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 06:59:52 PM

It's only the beginning. The fiat economy is catching fire everywhere as the credit bubble implodes, which will implode every other bubble in commodities, education, housing, etc. until it hits a major bank that will tank the unregulated derivitives bubble (the Mother of all bubbles!), which will effectively kill the economy with a financial meteor strike.

The game is over, most just don't know it yet. I watch the graphs every day, and none of this is heading anywhere good. The global ponzi scheme laid out from the Federal Reserve is running out of gas. I don't think it will be long before extreme capital controls are everywhere, and bank runs are common all over as everyone tries to bail out.

The only place to go will be digital currencies. A run on the banks could very well spark a run on Bitcoin at the same time. This already happened once last April when Cyprus bank decided to basically steal funds from their depositors and Bitcoin got a huge spike. That was only a taster of whats to come.

Strap on your helmets, we're all about to go for a wild ride as the world changes drastically.

dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:41:59 PM

The worst thing they ever did was eliminating debtor's prison. People just run up crazy debts without really thinking long and hard about whether they will definitely be able to pay them, and what their backup plan is if something goes wrong. If something goes wrong they just throw in the towel, file for bankruptcy, tell their creditors to go to hell, etc and then they get to start over. Nowadays you can get an unsecured credit card just a couple years after filing for bankruptcy, you don't even have to wait the 7-10 anymore. Absurd in every respect.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 07:48:27 PM

It's only the beginning. The fiat economy is catching fire everywhere as the credit bubble implodes, which will implode every other bubble in commodities, education, housing, etc. until it hits a major bank that will tank the unregulated derivitives bubble (the Mother of all bubbles!), which will effectively kill the economy with a financial meteor strike.

The game is over, most just don't know it yet. I watch the graphs every day, and none of this is heading anywhere good. The global ponzi scheme laid out from the Federal Reserve is running out of gas. I don't think it will be long before extreme capital controls are everywhere, and bank runs are common all over as everyone tries to bail out.

The only place to go will be digital currencies. A run on the banks could very well spark a run on Bitcoin at the same time. This already happened once last April when Cyprus bank decided to basically steal funds from their depositors and Bitcoin got a huge spike. That was only a taster of whats to come.

Strap on your helmets, we're all about to go for a wild ride as the world changes drastically.

So I am not the only crazy guy who thinks the economic date is very bad in the states and that the USD will crash because of all the liabilities, corruption and waste

Everyone will probably get the money that he is owed but only nominally because the purchasing power of this money will have diminish drastically, it would be better to do hair cuts everywhere and cut the bad debt and unsustainable liabilities but we know most politicians will chose the best choice for them which is not accepting reality and lying some more

spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:51:29 PM

TBH I think we will see the rise of a PM standard.  China and Russia have been amassing gold/silver, actual gold not the paper joke of gold.  I would bet as soon as things get rough, China announces their currency is backed by gold, shows everyone they actually have it and call america out on their BS holdings.  The cards are in play.. Germany has started the game, they want their gold that doesn't exist.

TBH I would stock pile food and water filteration units, food and water are things of true wealth.
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:54:10 PM

So I am not the only crazy guy who thinks the economic date is very bad in the states and that the USD will crash because of all the liabilities, corruption and waste

Everyone will probably get the money that he is owed but only nominally because the purchasing power of this money will have diminish drastically, it would be better to do hair cuts everywhere and cut the bad debt and unsustainable liabilities but we know most politicians will chose the best choice for them which is not accepting reality and lying some more

The last chance we had was JFK.. executive order 11110 was cancelled right after his death...............................   A bunch of BS theorys were created...  I can't believe how blind people are.,
bobdutica

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:57:02 PM

I think the fiat credit bubbles all over the world are created intentionally by the central bankers' cabal that are working toward a one world government, or "New World Order" that they will control.
In his book "Memoirs", David Rockefeller states on page 405: “Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

Once they start consolidating, then I think they will come after crypto-currencies and either try to control or destroy them.

We are living in interesting times!
Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:57:11 PM

The worst thing they ever did was eliminating debtor's prison. People just run up crazy debts without really thinking long and hard about whether they will definitely be able to pay them, and what their backup plan is if something goes wrong. If something goes wrong they just throw in the towel, file for bankruptcy, tell their creditors to go to hell, etc and then they get to start over. Nowadays you can get an unsecured credit card just a couple years after filing for bankruptcy, you don't even have to wait the 7-10 anymore. Absurd in every respect.
You got it wrong debtor's prison takes productive people and makes them unproductive, the system we have now just enslaves them. The worst thing "they" ever did was alow fractional reserve banking after 1946.

Check out this podcast on Moral Hazard

I'm in agreement people should take personal responsibility but in our system there isn't enough cash to pay off the debt so we (banks) need to create more, the result is bankruptcy has to be accommodated.

My problem is the banks as a license to do Fractional Reserve Banking should eat the loss. But now it is the private sector eating the loss.

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
el_Tico

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

"Fly you fools"

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/business/15-Mar-2014/confusion-in-crimea-sparks-run-on-banks

Oh I hope I live to see the day the debt system is torn apart.

I sure hope not. Wishing for the demise of others who hold fiat isn't the way to go. Those who can't withdraw their money in Ukraine are the least wealthy in the nation. All the heads of state and business executives already have their money out of the Ukraine economy.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:31:08 AM

I don't know about that - if banking system will fail $ is going down as well. And with $ down a bet very few people will still sell their goods for bitcoins.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit