Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptopredictor.eu - predicting up or down on a daily basis  (Read 106 times)
Benneke (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:05:12 AM

Hello everyone,

I've been working on an algoritm (since nearly 10 years) to correctly predict the direction of bitcoin in the 10 days following each prediction.
I know being able to do that makes me very profitable by default. However, seeing as I'm not in a position with lots of cash to get started. I decided to share my website where a daily prediction is posted.
Hoping that if anyone profits from using it, he or she would share some of it.

Currently accuracy of the predictions hovers between 65 & 70%

Feel free to check on a daily basis. I'm confident of its functionality. I have been testing it myself for over half a year. The site now has data of 50 of the last days.

Trading using the sites info is at your own risk though.

And I provide no guarantuee that the service will remain available. It will mainly depend on how generous people are. I don't work for free...

The url: http://cryptopredictor.eu/bitcoin.php

If it's unclear to anyone how it works, feel free to ask. It's fairly simple though:
-each day at 6am Brussels time, odds are posted for both sell & buy.
-price at 6 am each day is mentioned.
-the actual average price of the 10 days that the prediction is about is also mentioned, when green colored, it means the prediction was in the correct direction. Red means a wrong prediction.
-prices of bitstamp are used.

good luck trading,

Ben Strijbos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: