Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2889 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:44:10 PM

This exchange is working in full mode or this is just demo? Why there are just few pair trading? As I see their added few pairs in August and thats all...
Actually not in "Demo" Mode. Zooomex exchange has operated but for ZXE Pair itself is still not open. there is still no announcement that it will open. but for Bitcoin. Ethereum. Litecoin. can already trade. Last month there was already a trading contest,however if you are a ZXE holder you can sell on the Forkdelta exchange.

But why they have not added pairs still to exchange? And when their native ZXE token will be trading?
As I see they even have IEO tab. Are they going to launch IEOs on exchange too?
For the reason the ZXE token is still not open because the team wants the bounties to sell their tokens first. this reason I get from the telegram. about when the date is no one knows for sure. For the launch of IEO, it seems not yet, but for altcoin listings some have entered the Zooomex exchange.

How they can sell bounty tokens if tokens not trading on exchange?  Grin As for altcoins there are only few of alts has been listed there (5 or 6 altcoins) so far.

Ya this ones been really slow, but i guess its nice they are still alive even Tongue
I didnt end up even registering here, seemed like the pairs they offered weren't even close to competitive with what other established places offer (yet)
Not worth it to risk ones coins personally yet imo. See if they are still here in another 6-12 months Tongue

I have the impression that you can't even get your coins out alive. Though I maybe wrong as I haven't used the exchange yet. No btc/doge pair also? One of the common trading pairs because doge is usually used for transferring coins from one exchange to another.
And this is a Russian-led crypto exchange, as team members are published on their whitepaper. Is this registered under Russian jurisdiction?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:31:08 PM

How they can sell bounty tokens if tokens not trading on exchange?  Grin As for altcoins there are only few of alts has been listed there (5 or 6 altcoins) so far.
Actually the answer for your question already in your quote, but yeah.. ZXE is erc20 based ethereum, so you can freely to sell your token in DEX. https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x87e8d8b9cf1a6c6d3c1d3f3a263fecb47f3a6422-ETH the transaction relative active on there. beside that, you can take advantage by lock your ZXE and become VIP on zooomex exchange, you will get airdrop, lucky draw and win usdt, etc.

It seems that price is much cheper than on IEO was. Is this worth to buy now tokens at this cheap price? Is this worth exchange at all? What works are ongoing here now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: