Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2886 times)
SCORSONEE

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:44:05 PM

There are other exchange too how do you differnciate to them?
though you have many thing but can you clear this matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RUSSEYER

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:49:56 PM

Can it exchange all coin which are listed on coinmarketcap.
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:59:31 PM

The project has many progressive ideas and new solutions in the field of crypto technology.
I was interested in your project. good luck in the implementation of the idea. they are make Revolution.
The team really seems to work hard and earnestly to provide the best for this Cryptocurrency project. The number of progressive ideas and new solutions to the current Crypto problem will be the hallmarks of this exchange project.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Louis.orhewere

Activity: 535

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:49:14 AM

Week # 10
Facebook Profile Link : https://facebook.com/louiskonvict?ref_component=mfreebasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8

Like and Share

1.https://www.facebook.com/100000735430382/posts/3525840134117133/

Twitter Profile Link : https://mobile.twitter.com/Louwiz_smile

Re tweet and like

1.https://twitter.com/zooomexcom/status/1162967224518434816?s=19

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:42:47 PM

There are a few real exchanges that charge their clients near or zero trading fees. ZooomEx is one of them, which offers zero trading fees until September, and offers very low fees after that. The exchange will be able to attract traders.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Louis.orhewere

Activity: 535

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:06:20 AM

Week # 11
Facebook Profile Link : https://facebook.com/louiskonvict?ref_component=mfreebasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8

Like and Share

1.https://www.facebook.com/100000735430382/posts/3539196842781462/

Twitter Profile Link : https://mobile.twitter.com/Louwiz_smile

Re tweet and like

1.https://twitter.com/zooomexcom/status/1164512028163264513?s=19

Firehs010

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:14:50 AM

Hello, I'm Dan230, I wrote my unique article, content creation spreadsheet no 1338,1339,1340,1341,1342,1343
And I got no stakes, help please
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:10:58 PM

They stole my money. Miserable thieves. Scam

Can you tell us more about it?
styven3214

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:30:15 PM

They stole my money. Miserable thieves. Scam

Can you tell us more about it?

Sorry. Problem solved. Post delete 24 hours
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:56:50 AM

It seems like what was promised by the OP that trading on the exchange was done in September, it cannot be kept. even entering the middle of October at this time there is still no certainty until when we all wait for open trading?
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:31:23 AM

I've heard, that devs and investors are able to trade ZXE tokens on forkdelta, but bounty hunters doesn't have an option to deposit their tokens there. Is it true ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:36:58 PM

I've heard, that devs and investors are able to trade ZXE tokens on forkdelta, but bounty hunters doesn't have an option to deposit their tokens there. Is it true ?
You are free to sell Zooomex on Forkdelta. I followed the bounty signature from Zooomex already selling it on forkdelta. because indeed there is no certainty about the market when. and when we ask in the telegram it is banned, https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x87e8d8b9cf1a6c6d3c1d3f3a263fecb47f3a6422-ETH

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:15:38 AM

This exchange is working in full mode or this is just demo? Why there are just few pair trading? As I see their added few pairs in August and thats all...
zidanw

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:38:51 AM

This exchange is working in full mode or this is just demo? Why there are just few pair trading? As I see their added few pairs in August and thats all...
Actually not in "Demo" Mode. Zooomex exchange has operated but for ZXE Pair itself is still not open. there is still no announcement that it will open. but for Bitcoin. Ethereum. Litecoin. can already trade. Last month there was already a trading contest,however if you are a ZXE holder you can sell on the Forkdelta exchange.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
magisterr

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:17:44 PM

Actually not in "Demo" Mode. Zooomex exchange has operated but for ZXE Pair itself is still not open. there is still no announcement that it will open. but for Bitcoin. Ethereum. Litecoin. can already trade. Last month there was already a trading contest,however if you are a ZXE holder you can sell on the Forkdelta exchange.

But why they have not added pairs still to exchange? And when their native ZXE token will be trading?
As I see they even have IEO tab. Are they going to launch IEOs on exchange too?
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 09:14:05 AM

This seems interesting to follow, in that case i'm thinking of something that they may surprise the users and the investors to add its coin. I am new to this and i only visited the exchange. Overall, its a nice and friendly exchange for me and i want to know more about the platform and its future use more than an exchange.
zidanw

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

But why they have not added pairs still to exchange? And when their native ZXE token will be trading?
For the reason the ZXE token is still not open because the team wants the bounties to sell their tokens first. this reason I get from the telegram. about when the date is no one knows for sure. For the launch of IEO, it seems not yet, but for altcoin listings some have entered the Zooomex exchange.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
magisterr

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:58:19 AM

For the reason the ZXE token is still not open because the team wants the bounties to sell their tokens first. this reason I get from the telegram. about when the date is no one knows for sure. For the launch of IEO, it seems not yet, but for altcoin listings some have entered the Zooomex exchange.

How they can sell bounty tokens if tokens not trading on exchange?  Grin As for altcoins there are only few of alts has been listed there (5 or 6 altcoins) so far.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:44:16 PM

How they can sell bounty tokens if tokens not trading on exchange?  Grin As for altcoins there are only few of alts has been listed there (5 or 6 altcoins) so far.
Actually the answer for your question already in your quote, but yeah.. ZXE is erc20 based ethereum, so you can freely to sell your token in DEX. https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x87e8d8b9cf1a6c6d3c1d3f3a263fecb47f3a6422-ETH the transaction relative active on there. beside that, you can take advantage by lock your ZXE and become VIP on zooomex exchange, you will get airdrop, lucky draw and win usdt, etc.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 06:29:23 PM

Ya this ones been really slow, but i guess its nice they are still alive even Tongue
I didnt end up even registering here, seemed like the pairs they offered weren't even close to competitive with what other established places offer (yet)
Not worth it to risk ones coins personally yet imo. See if they are still here in another 6-12 months Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: