Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🦄 [ANN][WATCHDOG][WMP] - PRESALE NOW LIVE! 🦄🚀  (Read 2217 times)
raman1287

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:04:26 AM

very gret project and master nod price is very intresting and roi is very good and I want to but master nod so please what to do
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:36:58 AM

mgtowcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:26:19 AM

I've had a pretty good first impression of PAWS... I received 2 quick responses to a question I had in the PAWS discord.

And after seeing messages about Vault and Watchdog I came here to check things out (and yes, I'm also interested in the WMP MasterNode) I REALLY like the layout of VAULT. "My holdings" which includes VAULT and PAWS (soonish, apparently there's a minimum purchase on CoinExchange so I have to send more BTC to buy) and "Available projects" and the "coming soon" is letting me know what MasterNode coins I might want to take a closer look at.)

I did ask a question in the #watchdog-general channel which was missed so I asked it again in VAULT Community #general channel and it was answered.

I have to admit that I was a bit concerned that no name was ever used for the Watchdog CEO and Founder signing off on whatever was written here in BitCoinTalk... but FINALLY we got to see the name Roger appear. (Hi Roger! Smiley)

I'm not so interested in the seemingly overly-hyped up (maybe just too excited? Shocked) part of the WMP announcements but I've had good experiences from interacting with PAWS (discord) and Vault Investments (discord) [4 Specific People] and that's why I'm interested in WMP and watching for more WATCHDOG updates.

Since getting more involved in MasterNode-type cryptos I really want to see something like WMP succeed. (I took a loooong break from having anything to do with crypto-currencies but now I'm back and growing my portfolio and quite active in one particular MN coin community and only recently found out about Shared MasterNodes... so this shared WATCHDOG MasterNode sounds super exciting for anyone who can't afford a full MN just yet!)
AlphaMan123mmn

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:44:14 PM

Few thing that I Like about Watchdog is it's use case and it s platform..
And the most important thing that watchdog has less ROI not like other projects which introduce huge ROI also the best thing that it comes under cryo program which means there is no chance of watchdog being dumbed..
Really Would like to see what happens next!
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:05:10 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 04:49:31 PM by Watchdog WMP

I wanted to reach out to you all personally.

We are doing a webinar tomorrow and I think you might find this very educational.

I couldn’t help but think that you might be interested in the Vault Investments platform.

We are bridging the gap between mainstream and cryptocurrency investors.

Meet me tomorrow night in our live Q&A on the state-of-the-art analysis tool with accurate statistics transparent to users and see how you can earn Sustainable passively through Watchdog Nodes

I would really appreciate if you take a look at what we have to offer for your investment portofolio! Please check the links below and feel free to contact me anytime for more information.

https://medium.com/@mbroome02/watchdog-the-platform-set-to-disrupt-the-crypto-industry-9a893657e8cc?sk=ec0cbb2f92679b2d1429cef5d5fb4b40

Join the free Webinar Here . It is July 23rd and the time for you locally will be in the link

http://bit.ly/2Y5CJCY

Thanks!

Roger
CEO & Founder
Watchdog.expect

Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:32:06 PM

July 26.
Don't miss our final webinar! Last chance to get into presale before exchange listing! Come join, learn about the platform and ask questions

https://zoom.us/j/3573414332

930am PT
1130am CT
1230pm ET
530pm CET

ruben43cb

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:50:05 PM

In the webinar
Whoop!
Splishsplashsploosh

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:59:13 PM

Is it being recorded?
At work now Sad
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:06:57 PM

Webinar is over.
It was recorded yes
meepo123

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:31:48 PM

Oтличный пpoeкт ! Я Baш yчacтник! Уcпexoв в нaчинaнияx!
Jimmy2019

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:00:10 PM

Удaчи пpoeктy! Haдeюcь цeны нa биpжe бyдyт xopoшиe, Haлeтaeм peбятa...
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 03:34:16 PM

Due to the current world pandemic and economic situation and after careful deliberation and consideration of all parties involved.

I have requested the numbers and carried out a full status review and after deliberations. Watchdog has decided to exit CRYO immediately. Due to the numbers in general circulation, it is just not sustainable anymore.

Watchdog WMP Masternode project Cannot continue to operate generating zero revenue.

All hosting services including website and explorer will be taken down at the end of the current payment cycle (September 30th).

We wish everyone the best and stay safe in this Unforeseen times.

Regards

Watchdog Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: